The Chateau Diaries #156 Believe your 👀, not SJ’s lies. The Chateau is filthy, gross and full of idiots!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
@Clara Burnett - I know that the queen of lies claims she donates the revenue from the cadeaux channel but does she ever show any cheque/ bank transfer to show the entire ' alleged' amount has been sent. I would not be surprised if she skimmed some off before declaring the donate amount and then didn't send it - or only sent part of the amount

Reactions: 17
Isabelle. Mommy Dearest. Wicked Witch of South Africa.
Please return to the Dump ASAP.
We know your daughter is now out of your clutching, controlling hands. Just out of control...falling off the deep end of hysteria.
But, we know you have it in you, you little, devious thing you, to destroy Phyllis...aka Snorts,...aka PhiPhi , aka Homely twit.
Please finally step up to the plate as a mother and get rid of this little pesky fly. You have your ways. Do your nasty magic and make him disappear!
We would be ever so "greatful" to you.
Kisses and hugs!🙄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Just thinking out loud here. Maria and Squirrel boy knew each other back in 2017. Maria knew Argentinian bully from at least 2019 and also was with Sabine at Castle Ten Berghe 2020/2021. Pavlina knew Argentinian Bully from prior to Summer 2020.
Argentian bully arrives at the shittoo for the 2nd time Summer 2020. Squirrel boy arrives September 2020, Maria arrives for the first time 2021 as does Sabina. Pavlina arrives March/April 2022 and Maria is back May 2022.
It is probable through their previous association that is why they were chosen to stay and work at the shitto in the first place. All very cosy but why is Sabina no longer part of this circle of acquaintances?
Maybe they tried poisoning her… When she went to the hospital…maybe Philip is trying to make her have a nervous breakdown… feeding her wine… thoughts in her head…then they will have her committed…. It’s the grand plan! ( Think I’ve watched too many old movies ) 🤣🤣🤭

• Haha
@Clara Burnett - I know that the queen of lies claims she donates the revenue from the cadeaux channel but does she ever show any cheque/ bank transfer to show the entire ' alleged' amount has been sent. I would not be surprised if she skimmed some off before declaring the donate amount and then didn't send it - or only sent part of the amount
As we have been told here in America by a very, very dubious source.... " Pledging and Donating are one and the same"!!! Lol

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
More comments on Selling Tat:Who is Mrs. Anonymous?
Mrs. Anonymous
47 minutes ago I am sorry to be saying this I have never commented before but have been a fan for years of your channel but what I think is "a shame" as Philip keeps saying is that you are letting someone else boss you around and tell you what you should do with your property! Why are you letting all those beautiful items go?!! Why don't you just keep them in the Chateau for the generations to come to inherit (since we are just the caretakers of our homes as they say on Downtown Abbey). Surely, you have room to store all of those things, let Philip sell his stuff if he is so bent on cleaning out, he should leave your memories alone!! I am not the only fan who thought this was very disturbing to watch - he has no claims on your memories or items!!! I had a boyfriend who made me do this several years ago and after it was said and done I was very resentful of him and actually dumped him for it!!! Remember the money can come and go but I learned the hard way some items are irreplaceable even the gal helper caught on to him and was arguing with him, she felt it was not right either-look at the vlog you don't seem that happy steph giving away your Easter and Valentine, Fabrega dishes. I mean these holidays come every year why are you parting with them don't you get enough income already through the vlogging. Please take back control of your Chateau!!

Rosie Hugh Your post is so depressing. If something is not being used, why not allow someone else to use and enjoy it as they see fit? Philip is selling his stuff too. And, if things are sold, the money could be spent on making improvements to the chateau or buying items that might be better suited or needed. From what I can see, Stephanie is very firm about what she wants to keep or let go. In any case, the things being sold were all bought second hand in the first place; they weren't made specifically for the chateau and are not part of its history.

And then, of course, Ms C. DoGooder chimes in:

caroline gooder Per Stephanie the idea came from her as they need to clear out for move into the new China Room when it is done. I always have friends and family telling me to get rid of books and family stuff. I just do it at my own pace, but it has to be done if you need to. (y)
Funny Rosie: Snorty never bought stuff. Maybe he took from his grandparents or got crap with money SJ gave him. This kid has no job and if he gets a paycheck he should be paying for his food and heat. Patrons are paying so he can have a brass toast holder? It’s embarrassing to watch while hard working people are struggling to pay for basic needs around the world. What a fake human!

• Heart
Reactions: 32
@Clara Burnett, with Stephanie & Michael P’s continuing open relationship, how is it described to their potential other boyfriends or girlfriends? Do they all know, or is it kept a secret from them? Does their older relationship take precedence over a newer one? How does it work when there is a big gathering & all involved are there at the same time, like Easter or other holidays and big chateau parties?
As I explained earlier, I gave up on trying to understand the ins and outs of their rather perverse relationship a long time ago. They pretend to be best friends always but somehow it's clear to everyone involved that the bus doesn't stop there. The relationship between Stephany Jarvis and Potty takes precedence over all, once you know about it it's pretty explicit. It's not something that is ever discussed with the rest of the entourage though, they just blink and look the other way.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
Please, he's using her, as well.
As I've always said, they deserve each other. Water seeks its own level, as they say.
At least Petherick looked the part when he was being her fake boyfriend & he seemed to have a genuine knowledge/love of antiques as opposed to the grubby, dishevelled beanie frizzy haired boy. I certainly didn't find him irritating like I do with every single utterance from Snorts.
If you're going for the older woman/younger man vibe at least choose one who can do your hair & makeup as opposed to one who can't do his own hair & borrows your makeup.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
I forgot to mention before, I did (and do) hit the report button whenever Cadeaux is on and mark it as misleading content.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
Dear sweet Stephanie,
I would love to be your pen-pal!!!!!!!!!
I simply adore watching your vlogs and have come to love you very much!!!!!!! You are MY fairy princess!!!!!!! The nurses don't permit me to leave my room at the asylum but please please please write to me and it would make me so happy if you can visit me. Oh please please please say you'll visit me!!!!!!! I will be standing by my window all day watching for you!!!!!!!!! I want you to wear a low cut yellow dress, so I'll know it's really you!!!!!!! We can have a Summer Garden Party!!!!!!!! My favourite song is the la la la la la la la la la la la la la la Lande song!!!!!! We have so much in common!!!!!!!!!!! I love collecting things too!!!!!!!!! But doctors are mean and they took away my collection of body parts Spode!!!!!!!!!! Wasn't that naughty of them!!!!!!! One day I'll make them pay!!!!!!! You can watch!!!!!!!! Hope to see you soon dearest Stephanie!!!!!!!!! Don't ever disappoint me!!!!!!!!

Lots and lots and lots of love to my new pen-pal Stephanie!!!!!!!!!!
From your biggest fan!!!!!!!!!!
Hanny Bal.

P.S. Psssst!!!!!!! Don't tell Philip about your visit!!!!!!!!!! It'll be our secret!!!!!!!! The nurses say my condition only worsens when I hear his name!!!!!!! On second thoughts, please bring Philip!!!!!!!!!! I'd love to show him the crawl space I've hidden behind the padding in the walls of my room!!!!!!! Once inside, no-one can ever get out!!!!!!!! I can have lots of fun with Philip!!!!!!!!! You can watch!!!!!!!! Bring Chianti!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Now I can't get that Around the World, la la la la song out of my head. Someone make it stop!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
I have been looking for any signs of actual donation on her part in her shittoo, but have not been successful, yet. That does not mean however that she isn't, I just can't prove it one way or the other. I suspect she's at least a bit sloppy in paying forward.
Another thing I looked for when I was last there is the "backlog of six months worth of gifts" that they talked about earlier on the gift grab. This must be quite a collection of boxes, you think, but there is no such thing to be found. Did I find boxes? Sure, filled with old junk and things she claims to one day soon bring to the Emmaus. But nothing to show for their statement. They also don't keep a file of received goods for reference on when what should be unpacked. The Argentinian Bully claimed (when asked about it, but not by me) that they had been catching up lately, but my suspicion is that they already made the selection of what will be unwrapped on camera and just threw the rest out or consumed it. The backlog-story is to keep inquiring grannies hopeful that one day their day in her sun might indeed still happen.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 47
@Bleu Lala That's a good way to start a business, at least there based at an antiques mall where people go to buy, unlike fanny who playing shop on the funny farm.
Its actually quite insulating to her b&b guests, paying to stay in the middle of no where with nothing to do, so she's expecting them to buy her old tat/ cast offs, talk about money grabber.
Hopefully the shop will also stock food for those unfortunate, starved guests. And here's an idea, Stephanie. Why not repackage some of those mountains of unplanted seeds you've been sent? You could create special, homemade LieLande (trademark)) packets. Easy for those guests to pop into their suitcases (just remind them not to declare them at customs).

• Heart
Now I can't get that Around the World, la la la la song out of my head. Someone make it stop!
Never! (Should I send this song to Minnie and have her do a little montage?! 🤭 )

In Petherick news.
Sadie has gone from carrots for the horses to beer for my father...
Buy my Dad a Beer.png

Also, Michael is busy with his art. 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
At least Petherick looked the part when he was being her fake boyfriend & he seemed to have a genuine knowledge/love of antiques as opposed to the grubby, dishevelled beanie frizzy haired boy. I certainly didn't find him irritating like I do with every single utterance from Snorts.
If you're going for the older woman/younger man vibe at least choose one who can do your hair & makeup as opposed to one who can't do his own hair & borrows your makeup.
Ohhh boy I can tell you all, baby was sooooo angry and full of rage when he came back from that meeting in Paris.

He needed to release that pressure and anger multiple times…

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.