The Chateau Diaries #156 Believe your 👀, not SJ’s lies. The Chateau is filthy, gross and full of idiots!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think that the "shop" is being set up to help offset the cost of whatever she's spending on the Patreon days. If the people who rush there to visit also stop in the shop to grab a piece of the dump before they leave, it's a win for Stephanie. She will offload all of that crap in her house to these folks. Ephemera, china, glassware, vases, Mason jars touched by Marie, soap (watch out for the soap, Patreons! She has a habit of keeping it for 10 years!), maybe clothing, maybe 10 year old jams and jellies (and I don't care what Saint Kathy says - did you see her vlog about this? - .........I'm not eating it!)......the sky is the limit at that place! Then, a short time after, we'll never hear about that shop again.

It's also why she's cleaning the place. How can you give tours of your home when the hallways are cluttered with junk from years ago? Sure, it may be a safety issue, but it's also not the way any of us would want to represent ourselves in our own home. Especially Stephanie, the Queen of Illusion, who wants everyone to think that only life, love and laughter happens in her home and at the highest level of luxury. That's hard to envision when you're walking past piles of crap that have accumulated for over 15 years.
I concur. Something weird (psychologically, narcly, and criminalogically) is going on, starting with her saying numerous times, I've used it, I've lived with it for 10 years, I can let it go now.
I think also operative is that rock star thing. I can sell these hicks anything chateau-associated, and I'm going to. They're lucky to have a piece of me.
I frankly can't see them being able to wrap and pack for portage, much less mailing, any kind of china during that three day rush of Patreon days. As for charging VAT or whatever the French govt needs from them, aside from registering it as a business, I predict they will be unable to do any of that.
Counting on our Patreon spies on the ground to check out the legal compliance of the shop. Also the garbage -- is there grabeaux in it?
I'd give my eye teeth for a good garbology report. Just take it all and sort through it. Medical receipts and empties most especially prized.
Is there going to be a Patreon meeting? Or just "lunch" and tours?

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
I don’t understand why they are doing this stupid shop. Nobody has any follow through at the chateau, sounds like work and it’s really small potatoes whilst one is raking in well over $33,000 a month.
-content?
-some sort of money laundering?
-just another dumb idea?
-a distraction from the missing financials?
Def $ laundering- she intends to shift a few figures back and forth to fill in the holes in the Patreon Account. Faking sales with grifted bullshit. Note how she hasn’t requested the gift giving to stop- moving merch around....but too stupid to separate her previously owned stuff from the gifted stuff. This must be the final straw with her Patreons- it has to be.

Sorry to break it to you Tierney but...............don't hold your breath you serve no purpose now just be pleased in the knowledge your bank balance is now better off.
Although who is going to cross reference active patrons w/ inactive ones? There is ZERO administration in that dump.

Reactions: 20
I don’t understand why they are doing this stupid shop. Nobody has any follow through at the chateau, sounds like work and it’s really small potatoes whilst one is raking in well over $33,000 a month.
-content?
-just another dumb idea?
All of the above???!

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I think that the "shop" is being set up to help offset the cost of whatever she's spending on the Patreon days. If the people who rush there to visit also stop in the shop to grab a piece of the dump before they leave, it's a win for Stephanie. She will offload all of that crap in her house to these folks. Ephemera, china, glassware, vases, Mason jars touched by Marie, soap (watch out for the soap, Patreons! She has a habit of keeping it for 10 years!), maybe clothing, maybe 10 year old jams and jellies (and I don't care what Saint Kathy says - did you see her vlog about this? - .........I'm not eating it!)......the sky is the limit at that place! Then, a short time after, we'll never hear about that shop again.

It's also why she's cleaning the place. How can you give tours of your home when the hallways are cluttered with junk from years ago? Sure, it may be a safety issue, but it's also not the way any of us would want to represent ourselves in our own home. Especially Stephanie, the Queen of Illusion, who wants everyone to think that only life, love and laughter happens in her home and at the highest level of luxury. That's hard to envision when you're walking past piles of crap that have accumulated for over 15 years.
They are going to sell the crap at one price but log it into their books at half that amount to make up the Patreon deficit on the books. It’s actually a pretty solid adolescent scheme. And completely transparent. Idiots.

Reactions: 20
From what I remember Dan is lending them something vital so that's probably why he has borrowed the digger. They were out in the new area with some kind of machinery when SJ said Dan had leant it to them. Could be the bowser but I'm not sure.
Not to sure of someone answered, but it’s the watering machine Amaury uses.

Reactions: 7
From yesterday's, 6/26/22, CD's live chat...

View attachment 1373477
Jason Dubey test chat. I'm on my cell phone today. no internet connection

View attachment 1373480
(Angela Pa's comment is from Thursday's, 6/23/22 live chat)
Angela Pa Some patrons have not received their cards … just saying
(Of course Taylor H. follows up on Sunday's live chat.)
Taylor H. You guys are on a warpath to clear out La Lande! Stephanie, I msut say I got a lovely Post Card from you recently, thank you for taking time to write to your supporter

View attachment 1373471
Christine VR Did we ever hear if the chickens used the musical instrument toys that were put up for their entertainment?
Stella Marie Poetry and Green Arts not that i heard we don't get little animals shorts from Philip anymore @Christine VR
Helen Stella The chickens could form a band .. & call it “Foul Play”
siamgirl31 My father in law has a band called “Autumn Poultry” because they aren’t spring chickens anymore.
Christine VR Siamgirl31 - Autumn Fowl -so funny! Philip is going to enjoy these puns in the replay

View attachment 1373490
Jason Dubey hello!!!
Jason Dubey it's going to be hard to chat today because internet is down in the gallery and I'm on cell phone
Jason Dubey what happened to the china pantry?
Jenny Willow @Jason Dubey I think it's on Amaury's job list after the grand salon so it will be a while yet.
Christine VR Jason Dubrey - I think they are taking stock and doing a clear out - BEFORE they start work on the China pantry.
Jason Dubey of course, someone comes into the gallery just when this starts, or when I put a bite of food in my mouth!! never fails
Jason Dubey I cant respond directly fast enough guys on the cell phone, but I swing your messages.
Jenny Willow @Jason Dubey Some people have no sense of priorities

đź‘Ť
Tina Carrol Hit The Like Button

View attachment 1373505
Percy Attfield Hello from Centurion, yes its us two again!
Jenny Willow @Percy Attfield Here's hoping your visa appointment goes well.
Percy Attfield @Jenny Willow have my UK visa now waiting for France.
ashley any new when your mother and Percy are going to be to the Chateau?
The Chateau Diaries @Ashley I’m hoping by the end of July
Percy Attfield @Ashley hopefully in time for Stephanie's birthday.

View attachment 1373511
Milagro Guardiola
$0.99

View attachment 1373507
Patrick Journey to the Chateau Hi everyone. Hope all are well
Patrick Journey to the Chateau @isabelle Jarvis So good to see you. Hope all is well with you two. Hugs
Percy Attfield @Patrick Journey to the Chateau I hope you enjoyed it.
Patrick Journey to the Chateau @Percy Attfield the most care free time of my life and the most wonderful people. Thank you. You two always make me remember and I love that.
The Chateau Diaries @Patrick Journey to the Chateau It’s so hard! But it feels good afterwards. How are you settling in?
Patrick Journey to the Chateau @the Chateau Diaries It is hard to let go. Before we moved to Chateauneuf su Cher, we had to separate ourselves from a lot of china....... I feel your pain
Patrick Journey to the Chateau @the Chateau Diaries We are looking forward to meeting you very much. It's only 50 minutes to Lalande. You have been the one who kept our dream alive during Covid. Can't thank you enough

View attachment 1373516
Jason Dubey I have been twice to Lalande and know how many projects are going, and to me it appears they are all working full time and making progress...
Jason Dubey is there an easy way to respond without the @ ??
Cathy Miller @Jason Dubey I've never been able to figure out how to do that on my phone.
Jason Dubey my live chat seems to have stopped

View attachment 1373522
Lisa Kilmer The hot water bottle is funny -- jackets also work.

View attachment 1373524
Gerald Grady Good evening lovely Lalanders
The Chateau Diaries Hello from Lalande everyone!
The Chateau Diaries @Gerald Grady Hello darling Gerald!
Gerald Grady Good evening princess

View attachment 1373532
Lisa Kilmer @the Chateau Diaries I would welcome a vlog about how the heating was being figured out.
Jenny Willow @the chateau diaries At last you are giving in to the charms of a log burner. You won't regret it.
Jason Dubey yes you need wood burning stoves throught. we have five at Aria, plus other systems
Jenny Willow @the Chateau Diaries Looking forward to an update on the heating, provided you don't collapse when you get the quote!
The Chateau Diaries @Jenny Willow I’ve been given a vague ball park figure and I haven’t recovered yet…

View attachment 1373542
Seth Waters @the Chateau Diaries you should find all of the china and glasses that have specific drinks they are made for and do a whole video on trying to make those drinks/cocktails
The Chateau Diaries @Seth Waters i love that idea!

View attachment 1373553
Thelma Nijman @jetje goes dutch hi hi hi.. Are u going to the Open days of Patreon?
jetje goes dutch @thelma Nijman no i am not.. you are?? xxx
Thelma Nijman @jetje goes dutch yes I already booked on the 8th of September. so excited to see them again
jetje goes dutch @thelma Nijman have soooo much fun sweetie xxx
Thelma Nijman oh I thought I'm going to see you and the others @jetje goes dutch
jetje goes dutch @thelma Nijman i am not a patron sweetie xxxx
Thelma Nijman @Chateau Diaries can't wait to see the Château shops. Wilfred already looking at me

View attachment 1373555
Sweet Baby J What are shop hours
Sweet Baby J Will new shop be open for patron days?
The Chateau Diaries @Sweet Baby J Yes, it should be
Phrynee Do you have a Chateau shop? Where you sell such things as the china?
The Chateau Diaries @Phrynee We’re in the process of making it
Sweet Baby J Will the shop have boutique pricing or be more like thrift store pricing?
The Chateau Diaries @Sweet Baby J Hopefully somewhere between the two!
Claus Navarr O Are you going to sell in line???
The Chateau Diaries @Claus Navarr O Not yet, but we’re hoping to put everything online eventuall
Jason Dubey I dont know if online is worth the effort
Jason Dubey yes, but the porcelain? so hard to ship
Cathy Miller @Jason Dubey AGreed. Posting online, answering inquiries and shipping is a lot of work. Packing china is no joke either.
Metronoma1 Hi Stephanie are you going to seel you fathers art in the shop aswell? maybe as posters and postcard and so on?
The Chateau Diaries @Metronama1 I definitely will

View attachment 1373571
Phil N @the Chateau Diaries Stephanie - did you get any offers on the jag?

View attachment 1373573
Chantal Nash [message deleted]
Chantal Nash who is the boss Stephanie, you or your nail varnish wearing Philip? The magic is gone when you go down to sell charity shop rubbish. Whose idea was this anyway.
Cathy Miller @Chantal Nash No need to be rude.
Andrea Cauteruccio @Chantal Nash chill out

View attachment 1373600
Jason Dubey you can get rid of all the one off coffee mugs.
Jason Dubey I would try to get rid of anything that is not machine washable, but i know that's not entirely possible
The Chateau Diaries @Jason Dubey With Philip here, that’s definitely impossible!
Jason Dubey no Stephanie, you're not a porcelain hoarder, you're not!!!...lol

View attachment 1373608
Gerald Grady Night night lovely Lalanders
Isabelle Jarvis Goodnight everyone thank you for being here
Percy Attfield Goodnight, hope to see you all tomorrow evening!
The Chateau Diaries Goodnight lovely people, thank you for watching with us
Jason Dubey thanks guys! see you later

đź‘Ť
Dru A don't forget to like the video

View attachment 1373613
Ray Scott still 6 months of catchup yet so will have to leave this. x
So they’re buying items from charity shop (or given free items) and selling point for them is between thrift store pricing and boutique pricing? And this money goes towards what pray tell?…

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Repeat after me “WE WILL NOT SELL ANY OF THE GIFTS WE RECEIVED”
Follow that with “IF YOU SEE SOMETHING WE’VE GRABBED BY MISTAKE FOR THE SHOP, PLEASE LET US KNOW”
Since NUTTI does not return calls, since there is no known, reliable phone number, since emails fall into a dark hole - how is communication going to work in this PLEASE LET US KNOW regard. . . . . . .
And how would they verify the person emailing them is the same person that sent them a gift?…

• Heart
Reactions: 14
—Can I get a mouse?
—No.
—
Please?
—No.

—Can I get a puppy?
—No!
—
Even if I...
—No.
—Fine. I'll get rid of all your family stuff.

• Haha
Reactions: 45
SJ selling a gift from her Aunt but had room for Snorty’s crap? Get rid of the kid that sucks all the fun out and start dating handsome men who can afford to buy you lunch. Snorty ruins everything, even SJ.
It’s not like she has children to pass down any items to…unless Antoine inherits the whole estate from the three owners lol

• Haha
Reactions: 12
More comments on Selling Tat:Who is Mrs. Anonymous?
Mrs. Anonymous
47 minutes ago I am sorry to be saying this I have never commented before but have been a fan for years of your channel but what I think is "a shame" as Philip keeps saying is that you are letting someone else boss you around and tell you what you should do with your property! Why are you letting all those beautiful items go?!! Why don't you just keep them in the Chateau for the generations to come to inherit (since we are just the caretakers of our homes as they say on Downtown Abbey). Surely, you have room to store all of those things, let Philip sell his stuff if he is so bent on cleaning out, he should leave your memories alone!! I am not the only fan who thought this was very disturbing to watch - he has no claims on your memories or items!!! I had a boyfriend who made me do this several years ago and after it was said and done I was very resentful of him and actually dumped him for it!!! Remember the money can come and go but I learned the hard way some items are irreplaceable even the gal helper caught on to him and was arguing with him, she felt it was not right either-look at the vlog you don't seem that happy steph giving away your Easter and Valentine, Fabrega dishes. I mean these holidays come every year why are you parting with them don't you get enough income already through the vlogging. Please take back control of your Chateau!!

Rosie Hugh Your post is so depressing. If something is not being used, why not allow someone else to use and enjoy it as they see fit? Philip is selling his stuff too. And, if things are sold, the money could be spent on making improvements to the chateau or buying items that might be better suited or needed. From what I can see, Stephanie is very firm about what she wants to keep or let go. In any case, the things being sold were all bought second hand in the first place; they weren't made specifically for the chateau and are not part of its history.

And then, of course, Ms C. DoGooder chimes in:

caroline gooder Per Stephanie the idea came from her as they need to clear out for move into the new China Room when it is done. I always have friends and family telling me to get rid of books and family stuff. I just do it at my own pace, but it has to be done if you need to. (y)

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
Possibly the chat or comments but without visual uploads it wouldn't be possible to identify who sent what and where it had been tossed, sorry I mean stored, they never bothered keeping the cards for the tat (sorry gifts) that were sent for people who were not present at Grab Fest, so not a hope in hell of identifying individual items. As already stated by Madam herself some stuff had been going to Emmaus for weeks (even though they didn't know if it was sent to gift grab or they had purchased themselves) She really didn't think this through.... but no one is surprised .
I posted a similar comment in my haste in catching up on the thread. And what if someone claims it was a gift? Does it get stored somewhere or does that person then get a chance to “buy” their gift back or pay for shipping?

Reactions: 13
-content?
-just another dumb idea?
Def $ laundering- she intends to shift a few figures back and forth to fill in the holes in the Patreon Account. Faking sales with grifted bullshit. Note how she hasn’t requested the gift giving to stop- moving merch around....but too stupid to separate her previously owned stuff from the gifted stuff. This must be the final straw with her Patreons- it has to be.
They are going to sell the crap at one price but log it into their books at half that amount to make up the Patreon deficit on the books. It’s actually a pretty solid adolescent scheme. And completely transparent. Idiots.
So, like Walt’s car wash in Breaking Bad, a cash business that appears legit, but there’s no way to actually verify the sales or real amounts. Seems like one way or another, Stephanie & co tend to mess everything up. Can’t wait for this one.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 32
So they’re buying items from charity shop (or given free items) and selling point for them is between thrift store pricing and boutique pricing? And this money goes towards what pray tell?…
Topping Patreon money up maybe ?? Must be a big hole in it by now
One things for sure, it wont be going to charity.

Reactions: 16
I posted a similar comment in my haste in catching up on the thread. And what if someone claims it was a gift? Does it get stored somewhere or does that person then get a chance to “buy” their gift back or pay for shipping?
It gets thrown in the dumpster or even burned on a bonfire. Ask Selmar, he burned quite a bit of "trash" for her, as she calls these kraft-gifts when the pink camera is turned off. Selmar, we know you are reading here, please confirm.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 44
More comments on Selling Tat:Who is Mrs. Anonymous?
Mrs. Anonymous
47 minutes ago I am sorry to be saying this I have never commented before but have been a fan for years of your channel but what I think is "a shame" as Philip keeps saying is that you are letting someone else boss you around and tell you what you should do with your property! Why are you letting all those beautiful items go?!! Why don't you just keep them in the Chateau for the generations to come to inherit (since we are just the caretakers of our homes as they say on Downtown Abbey). Surely, you have room to store all of those things, let Philip sell his stuff if he is so bent on cleaning out, he should leave your memories alone!! I am not the only fan who thought this was very disturbing to watch - he has no claims on your memories or items!!! I had a boyfriend who made me do this several years ago and after it was said and done I was very resentful of him and actually dumped him for it!!! Remember the money can come and go but I learned the hard way some items are irreplaceable even the gal helper caught on to him and was arguing with him, she felt it was not right either-look at the vlog you don't seem that happy steph giving away your Easter and Valentine, Fabrega dishes. I mean these holidays come every year why are you parting with them don't you get enough income already through the vlogging. Please take back control of your Chateau!!

Rosie Hugh Your post is so depressing. If something is not being used, why not allow someone else to use and enjoy it as they see fit? Philip is selling his stuff too. And, if things are sold, the money could be spent on making improvements to the chateau or buying items that might be better suited or needed. From what I can see, Stephanie is very firm about what she wants to keep or let go. In any case, the things being sold were all bought second hand in the first place; they weren't made specifically for the chateau and are not part of its history.

And then, of course, Ms C. DoGooder chimes in:

caroline gooder Per Stephanie the idea came from her as they need to clear out for move into the new China Room when it is done. I always have friends and family telling me to get rid of books and family stuff. I just do it at my own pace, but it has to be done if you need to. (y)
I’m convinced it’s all an act. Very few things are as they seem. Believe me Stephanie doesn’t do anything she doesn’t want to do. For some reason she gets off on her followers coming to her rescue. She making sure she’s still has some faithful cult members.

Reactions: 23
SJ selling a gift from her Aunt but had room for Snorty’s crap? Get rid of the kid that sucks all the fun out and start dating handsome men who can afford to buy you lunch. Snorty ruins everything, even SJ.
YES!!!! Why, why why????
Clara do you have any insight on why Fanny INSISTS on keeping that twit around???
Is it just to be stubborn since 95% of viewers want to Luke when we see his mug??
Can she just not admit that HE is a mistake on her part???
Is she REALLY in love with that punk?

Reactions: 19
Just thinking out loud here. Maria and Squirrel boy knew each other back in 2017. Maria knew Argentinian bully from at least 2019 and also was with Sabine at Castle Ten Berghe 2020/2021. Pavlina knew Argentinian Bully from prior to Summer 2020.
Argentian bully arrives at the shittoo for the 2nd time Summer 2020. Squirrel boy arrives September 2020, Maria arrives for the first time 2021 as does Sabina. Pavlina arrives March/April 2022 and Maria is back May 2022.
It is probable through their previous association that is why they were chosen to stay and work at the shitto in the first place. All very cosy but why is Sabina no longer part of this circle of acquaintances?

• Wow
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.