The Chateau Diaries #156 Believe your 👀, not SJ’s lies. The Chateau is filthy, gross and full of idiots!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I am obsessed with heating ..... I feel the cold and a hot water bottle would not do it for me, especially in their winters !
So she is going to heat the place with wood that has come down in her grounds.
So mean is she that I would think a log a day would do it ! :cautious:
Bun Boy and that Nathan is looking at all the fireplaces but ..... nothing will be done .
What would the old girl do without Bun Boy- he does Everything..... unlike the Goth Squirrel !!!
I don't understand why SJ doesn't purchase an electric blanket for each bedroom until the heat is installed.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
How can Stephanie pretend to not know where an item came from? She really seems to remember everything in regards to her things. Feels like a bit of cover incase someone recognizes a special Chateau Unwrapped gift in the new shop. “Oh that was purchased by my father about 2 months and 11 days before we moved to the chateau.” “Oh I bought that on Christmas Eve in London when I was 26, it was just starting to sprinkle a light dusting of snow, it was so magical.”

edit: Just realized, I can also walk through my house & tell you where everything came from. 😳
Me too!

Reactions: 17
How can Stephanie pretend to not know where an item came from? She really seems to remember everything in regards to her things. Feels like a bit of cover incase someone recognizes a special Chateau Unwrapped gift in the new shop. “Oh that was purchased by my father about 2 months and 11 days before we moved to the chateau.” “Oh I bought that on Christmas Eve in London when I was 26, it was just starting to sprinkle a light dusting of snow, it was so magical.”

edit: Just realized, I can also walk through my house & tell you where everything came from. 😳
Yeah so can I! But I don't have as much as Fanny even though I need to declutter.

Reactions: 12
I am obsessed with heating ..... I feel the cold and a hot water bottle would not do it for me, especially in their winters !
Bun Boy and that Nathan is looking at all the fireplaces but ..... nothing will be done .
What would the old girl do without Bun Boy- he does Everything..... unlike the Goth Squirrel !!!
The chateau is ancient so has no insulation in most parts in the walls and i can imagine very little has new insulation added when initially renovated- no double grazing and no real heating system ( apparently there is underfloor heating but like most things i don't think it works well) - but her majesty stepa- me me me isnt there for most of the winter so she doesnt really care. Her poor peasant volunteers deal with the freezing cold while she jets away to warmer places.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
View attachment 1372428
georgette jones
prije 2 minute
Really enjoyed this , so many beautiful things at first I was worried about my Grandmeres tea set but I trust that it will remain at the chateau, I need to know where it is️
Sakrij odgovor

View attachment 1372429
The Chateau Diaries
prije 15 sekundi (uređeno)
I would never part with it ️
Sad that some fans are now worrying but the stuff they have donated, hopefully they will start waking up to Fanny's lies.

On a side note how do you take your pic's of the comments @teawithlemon ? I have been using snipping tool but it comes out blurry, not nice like yours do.

Reactions: 12
I don't understand why SJ doesn't purchase an electric blanket for each bedroom until the heat is installed.
You cannot walk around with a long cord dragging behind your electric blanket that you have draped around you ! You could trip!! :love:
That heating will never be installed - don't hold your breath on that , you will die ! ;)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
In my mind your group, lawyer and journalist need to do a full on takedown. She won't stop until she is fully exposed for the fraudulent master manipulator that she is.
I hate to disappoint you but that is not our goal at all. However seemingly she is doing that to herself.

Reactions: 10
🔥
dario ginevra

39 seconds ago
I have been thinking of posting this comment from a long time, and I have always decided against it because I don't want to sound rude, but since it's a thought that came to me every time I watch one of your videos, now I'm doing it. I really enjoy most of your videos or I wouldn't watch them, but it has been a VERY long time since we have seen some work done (structural/restoration tipe, not cleaning) at the chateau. In 2022 apart for the garden behind the chapel nothing happened. The grand salon, Nati's apartment, the china pantry, the chapel restoration, your office, the wallpaper in the pink bathroom, the pavement of the backyard terrace...It's supposed to be a huge renovation site, full of weekly updates, but all it seems to have been forgotten; no footage, no news, only travels, parties and small(ish) cleaning jobs. And every time I think to where the HUGE amount of money that the chateau receives every month, and that it's suppose to be used ONLY on renovation works is going; because I can't understand. Every chateau channel shows projects starting and finishing, but at the Chateau the Lalande with a budget incomparable to theirs nothing seems to ever be finished.
Bullseye 🎯 because Ms. HMN is a self-centered narcissistic shyster. It’s all about her not that dump she resides in temporarily. Patreons take your blinders off 👈

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Sad that some fans are now worrying but the stuff they have donated, hopefully they will start waking up to Fanny's lies.
It is very sad for those people who sent them in good faith.
Oh there has to be Karma for her and that god awful "boyfriend" !

Reactions: 28
This vlog is clear proof that the Cadeau grift grab needs to stop. She doesn't need any more crap in that shithole!!

And all the references to making space for buying new things!!... You are ill Fanny. Get some bleeping therapy and stop the compulsive buying with Patreon money! 😡
When the Patreon money stops flowing in like cream...and the excessive spending, buying and hoarding comes to a screeching halt, will Fanny start twitching or twerking??
Will she have to start dumpster diving?

Of course, for that she could start in her own back yard!!! Out buildings and attics full of trash!

• Haha
Reactions: 26
But the heat is for her apartment not chateau. Her bedroom was fixed by Matt previously. She wants to put log burner in her office and entry. Her apartment is above the entry so she gets heat as it rises.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 30
When the Patreon money stops flowing in like cream...and the excessive spending, buying and hoarding comes to a screeching halt, will Fanny start twitching or twerking??
Will she have to start dumpster diving?

Of course, for that she could start in her own back yard!!! Out buildings and attics full of trash!
once the patreon money stop, phi phi will be heading home to his mom and dad

Reactions: 21
But the heat is for her apartment not chateau. Her bedroom was fixed by Matt previously. She wants to put log burner in her office and entry. Her apartment is above the entry so she gets heat as it rises.
of course typical! her majesty needs are met - her room has heating that works and she wants heating only to places that only really benefit her and her lowsy BF. Everyone else can freeze and make do

Reactions: 18
Yes she needs a more capable partner to help her around the Chateau not that twit.
I've been feeling the cold too, but last September we put in a heat pump. (we are lucky that our govt subsidised it heaps! they want to stop open fires)
The heat pump is amazing even with our Cathedral ceilings, I have enjoyed feeling toasty warm in the evenings, especially the nights I come home from swimming.
I have seen too many burn photos from when hotwater bottles burst/perish to ever use them again.

Reactions: 18
This is an excellent point. I'd almost say she'd lawyered up on the sale of grabeaux, and well as the @Trengilly theory that she's setting Pheeph up. Does she know any lawyer who'd give her free advice who's not a shyster?
She doesn’t need a lawyer - they don’t have a marriage contract between them. Lol remember when Phyllis said in the relationship patreon exposè that he wanted to get married in the future and Stephanie was flummoxed? Lived for the rebuffing reaction.
Yes, but she doesn’t need to consult a lawyer for the removal of Phyllis unless he started to say “this and that is mine,” in which case it’ll become trickier with the employment/gigolo issue. I suspect she’ll let him take what he wants to be rid of him.
Clara has told us before that Stephanie doesn’t use legal channels for anything official such as her employees at the chateau who are all contractors; the lake draining; contesting workaway banning her; not using NDAs for her staff; the “illegal” sharing of her patreon videos here; it’s goes on and on.

Reactions: 22
Stephanie selling the pink rose Valentine's set - after a single use. 🤡

No point in buying it in the first place, since she had some red Spode...
Seeing all the porcelain at once, I can't help to think about the waste, all the waste! 😵🤦‍♀️
Amen!!! And the Valentines Day crap was so 1970's ugly too!!! They just buy to be buying!
It seems that Phi Phi has bought tons of crap recently from the 2nd hand shop, only to resale it in the Little Shop of Horrors.
Rag picker for sure.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.