Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Abuela

Chatty Member
I’m very curious to know how it was decided to squeeze Pottsies 10% of the shitoooo out of Larkin’s mortgaged 50%. Surely the mortgage holder has some say in that. Unless Nic has paid it off already? At which point you wonder what hold Fanny used to accomplish the asset transfer?
If NIc has defaulted on the mortgage and is unemployed as his company closed, might Mr Banker tack a foreclosure notice on the gate on the day of the Patreon extravaganza?

• Wow
Reactions: 5

Summerbaby

VIP Member
Clearly SJ and PJ take turns policing the chats for ‘trolls’ it is a full time job
Just a question which may seem stupid to some! But, is live chat an option (or otherwise) for the YTuber involved, every time one of their vids is aired?

Reactions: 4

Imperious Me

VIP Member
Watch how HM the Queen speaks. She barely opens her mouth, but her enunciation is spot on. Eventually he’ll catch on to that. Hate to say it, but he’s a good mimic
The queen is old now, watch when she spoke as a younger person and she opened her mouth properly to be clear...

Reactions: 3

Isabelle6541

What is the objective?
Stephanie Jarvis needs to shut down her patreon, refund the misspent money, and be tried in a court of law for fraud and potential money laundering. Oh and issue an apology to everyone who contributed unknowingly to her devious scheme.
I can’t go back to yesterday. Please read those posts.

Reactions: 3