The Chateau Diaries #155 Snorty is a big time vlog killer! Just like 11 year old preserves he is not good

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That should really tell him how she truly feels about him. The fact she was trying to hide him from her money making enterprises because she deemed him too detrimental speaks volumes. Now I can’t speak for Phyllis, nor should I want to, but I’d be darned hurt by that. Does Phyllis have all the faculties up their to comprehend this kind of treatment?
Yet she features that loser in all of her vlogs.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Can one of you geniuses please remind me in which video Jarvis lists the endangered species at Lalande that the water police say she must protect?
I have lost that brain cell.
But am very greatful. So greatful.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
About the workshop...
This 👇 is from, My Cousin's Moved In!!! August 24, 2021

David D
10 months ago
Can't wait to see the panelling going up. The chateau that size is in constant need of repair. A dedicated workshop for woodworking is a must.

caroline gooder
9 months ago
The patrons paid for the workshop and it has been a great asset. Thank you patrons.
Oh just shut the f up Caroline Gooder. Who made you the La Lande spokesperson.
I'm totally confused about what Amaury is working on. I thought they bought in panelling.
"In one of our most exciting weeks, dreams comes true as stunning 18th century panelling arrives at the Chateau de Lalande to be installed in the Grand Salon... Thank you to my wonderful patrons who have made this happen ❤ ❤ ❤ "
So what panelling is the master craftsman aka Cuz aka indulged baby given a business by his parents actually working on?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
And let's be clear, she does not have a very glowing reputation to begin with. Trash will be trash, always.

Have you spoken with Frank & Ivo yet? I'm sure they can fill in some of the gaps...
That we would like to do in person so until we have our farmhouse party plans in place, no. I hope they will see us. We have scheduled a meeting with a "local historian" to get a full understanding of the property to make sure it is accurate in our story. This is why we are not rushing things. Every T is being crossed and every I dotted.

• Heart
Reactions: 35

have Y’all seen this?
Be careful subscribing to these things. Watch them but I would not subscribe. She may have someone create one just for us. We don't watch them at all... I wait to hear what people say on here about them.

• Wow
Reactions: 16

have Y’all seen this?
Its not me, but probably a man disguising his gender. Alex?

They are using basic English, and they have subscribed to following channels:

FCBF0040-E30B-4A64-966E-036E0D414236.png

the channel was created on the 12th of march this year. Was there something special going on then?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Per @Isabelle6541 One more time - for the record - we are NOT trying to take down SJ et al. I hope the information that comes out does not damage her reputation at all... rise some eyebrows... yes. I just hope she learns from this experience.

Sorry am puzzled. How can whatever you hope to do not damage her reputation at all? Whatever information that comes out if truthful cannot help but do damage to her reputation.
I guess they are making sure to not display malice in their efforts so as not to be sued later…

• Heart
Reactions: 20
As always, I will hold off on commenting on those specifics. I will say that people (some that read here) will be shocked to read that we are not a group of grannies. We are actually a group that ranges from 20 somethings to a few grannies. (We love our grannies). Our leads are a French Maitre (for those in the US a Lawyer) and a reporter for a popular online news organization who both happened to be early Patreon supporters too. We are all connected in various ways and found it easy to make additional connections in year one. Thankfully, we have a few dollars and social media/media knowledge between us. We hope to open a few eyes to the danger of social media "influencers" when stated intentions become lies to fuel a machine.

One more time - for the record - we are NOT trying to take down SJ et al. I hope the information that comes out does not damage her reputation at all... rise some eyebrows... yes. I just hope she learns from this experience. She could put it all to rest by just having a very open and honest video about the lie she sold from day one on Patreon.

I hate long posts so I am sorry. One other thing. Reality shows are popular. In the US they surpass most scripted shows. Truth is stranger than fiction. I hope Ruthy (sp?) is taking great notes.
Oh dear. I was actually hoping that you would be bringing SJ down. I hope that her reputation (whatever that is) is destroyed. It is disappointing to think that a narcissist will actually learn the error of her ways via this experience. If you expect her to do anything open and honest then I fear that you will be waiting a long time.
I'll go up the route of finding a UK tabloid who might be interested.

Oh just shut the f up Caroline Gooder. Who made you the La Lande spokesperson.
I'm totally confused about what Amaury is working on. I thought they bought in panelling.
"In one of our most exciting weeks, dreams comes true as stunning 18th century panelling arrives at the Chateau de Lalande to be installed in the Grand Salon... Thank you to my wonderful patrons who have made this happen ❤ ❤ ❤ "
So what panelling is the master craftsman aka Cuz aka indulged baby given a business by his parents actually working on?
Isn't it the marquis' apartment panelling? Motive suggested: Amaury and Herr Nutti are to live there together when it's not rented out.

Nervous not so much, I'd say. She still thinks she has nothing to worry about as she has done nothing wrong and if she did, it was an honest mistake. Delusional is a term that comes to mind often when one partakes in the same social circles as the charlataine. I've noticed some changes in her public behavior, she seems to be more drawn back and less outspokenly present, but that could have several other causes. My hope is that the @Isabelle6541 investigation will hit her unexpected and will shame her back into oblivion.
queeeeeeeeeeee?????

I just checked patreon vlog Q&A vlog 1: she literally says where the money is going towards (April 2020)
Lake surveys (Marie, was looking into the companies)
Entrance hall (filmed for CH4)
Chapel
Marquise sitting room (the chapel restorer would do it)
Swimming pool quotes (for business it would be beneficial)
Gardens (weren't a priority)
Order gravel (done)
Pigeon tower (done)

I typed this out while the vlog was on.

So in over 2 years she completed 3 mini projects while forking in 33K for all the projects mentioned above which people around the world has been contributing too and she thinks she did nothing wrong?
I believe I'm speechless, which doesn't happen often!

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 35
WE WILL NOT QUOTE SOURCES FROM THIS SITE AT ALL however, it is how we found and have been in contact with a few people.
I wasn't insinuating that Tattle would be quoted? I asked Clara a question about whether or not Miss Jarvis was nervous about your piece being published.

I sure as hell would be!

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Isn't it the marquis' apartment panelling? Motive suggested: Amaury and Herr Nutti are to live there together when it's not rented out.
15 Apr 2021. vlog 18th CENTURY PANELLING FOR THE CHATEAU!!! "In one of our most exciting weeks, dreams comes true as stunning 18th century panelling arrives at the Chateau de Lalande to be installed in the Grand Salon... Thank you to my wonderful patrons who have made this happen ❤ ❤ "
So what the holy heck has wonder boy Amaury been working on?

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Because of popular demand, I’ll gladly provide you with „our songs“. Those are the ones baby & I fell in love:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
15 Apr 2021. vlog 18th CENTURY PANELLING FOR THE CHATEAU!!! "In one of our most exciting weeks, dreams comes true as stunning 18th century panelling arrives at the Chateau de Lalande to be installed in the Grand Salon... Thank you to my wonderful patrons who have made this happen ❤ ❤ "
So what the holy heck has wonder boy Amaury been working on?
Boy took a month long holiday in Argentina + venice + versailles. on top of my head!

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I wasn't insinuating that Tattle would be quoted? I asked Clara a question about whether or not Miss Jarvis was nervous about your piece being published.

I sure as hell would be!
I did not take it that way but it prompted me to make sure I mentioned it so thank you. Also - I was yelling. Sorry. xo

Reactions: 10
I have never bothered to read the chat on YT I just rely on the bits that are posted here. But Caroline Gooder the font of all knowledge appears to be permanently on there. Does she get paid to respond to all the queries?
I wonder if that's Natti, she doesn't do anything else...

You can sign up for VPN which will allow you to switch to an IP address (this lie that influencers spread explained here) in the UK to access Channel 4 programming. They have free VPN services as well. :)
Thank you! :)

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.