The Chateau Diaries #155 Snorty is a big time vlog killer! Just like 11 year old preserves he is not good

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Here's what we should all do together...

Visit lie Lande for a week and book out the apartments and rooms. We each turn up in chauffer driven luxury cars, Rolls Royces, Bentley, Mercedes Maybach S-Class, etc. The chauffeurs carry in our Fortnum and Mason's hampers, our cases of Crystal and Krug, and our Mont Blanc, Louis Vitton, and Karl Freidrik luggage. We all dress fancy as hell! I scrub up quite well! We congregate in one of the apartments and party into the night... but (here's the good bit) we exclude Fanny. In fact, we exclude everyone in the HMN and just say no thank you to spending time with her and Snorts. During our stay we receive a few hampers from Harrods and the Paris Hotel Athénée for the Summer picnic we will have on the lawn near the lost lake - a party to which she receives no invitation. The chopper landing on the lawn whisks us away to go sight seeing and chateau hunting but we politely disdain in taking her advice because we already own five chateau and just turn flip them for profit.

And it will kill her. Kill her to be on the outside looking in.
I'll buy a ticket for the Euro Millions Lottery for us all shall I? The last one had a top prize of €138 million and I think the next one is a similar amount. Have you all got your passports up to date? I'd be happy to spend a few mil to host you all with a visit lie Lande just for the pleasure of sticking it to her.
I'm in, but only if we don't have to eat ANY food from that kitchen of hers!
And, if my one "ho dress" from the 90's (thank you, @billybudd) still fits - who even knows after these past two years? - I'll even wear that to one of our outings!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
I think I need to stop watching completely as I’m getting so wound up which isn’t me at all. Seeing your reminder that she gets £30k per month has finished me off today as I have to live on a third of that per year. 🤬🤬🤬🤬 sorry talking about money is not a polite subject but today something has snapped inside.
I own my own home completely so please don’t feel sorry for me it’s just theinjustice I feel today.
Right now that’s off my chest I’m going to put myself a tonic water(too early for gin)😂😂
I don't have any large sums of money at my disposal either, but I don't allow such phenomena as SJ to demoralize me.
I am happy with my little things.
I don't envy SJ at all on her murano chandeliers and other nonsense.
She is alone and lonely, and those around her are not there for her but to fight for her property. Sad.
I would feel helpless and desperate if I were in her place.
Perhaps the Squirrel hopes to push through three years (legally required years) so that in the event of a breakup he can claim severance pay.
It is all so sad.
And there is always time for a sharp drink, if one feels that way.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Exactly what they'll be selling in the Squirrel Shoppe.
The great Netherlandish ensemble actor/chorus boy is to be an opportunity shop retail assistant. From volunteer, to iphone wielder to concubine to a postcard purveyor. Has he no pride, gay or otherwise? Rag and bone boy, “ bring out your junk” hunk.
Please stop PhiPhi. As much as I think you’re a simpering opportunist, surely you have more in mind for your life than this! Your poor parents haven’t brought you up and educated you ( however modestly and narrowly) to have you end up with a partner a generation older, tending a shop in the middle of nowhere.
Have some ambition and get a bloody life.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Here's what we should all do together...

Visit lie Lande for a week and book out the apartments and rooms. We each turn up in chauffer driven luxury cars, Rolls Royces, Bentley, Mercedes Maybach S-Class, etc. The chauffeurs carry in our Fortnum and Mason's hampers, our cases of Crystal and Krug, and our Mont Blanc, Louis Vitton, and Karl Freidrik luggage. We all dress fancy as hell! I scrub up quite well! We congregate in one of the apartments and party into the night... but (here's the good bit) we exclude Fanny. In fact, we exclude everyone in the HMN and just say no thank you to spending time with her and Snorts. During our stay we receive a few hampers from Harrods and the Paris Hotel Athénée for the Summer picnic we will have on the lawn near the lost lake - a party to which she receives no invitation. The chopper landing on the lawn whisks us away to go sight seeing and chateau hunting but we politely disdain in taking her advice because we already own five chateau and just turn flip them for profit.

And it will kill her. Kill her to be on the outside looking in.
I'll buy a ticket for the Euro Millions Lottery for us all shall I? The last one had a top prize of €138 million and I think the next one is a similar amount. Have you all got your passports up to date? I'd be happy to spend a few mil to host you all with a visit lie Lande just for the pleasure of sticking it to her.
There is a glamping site nearby the HMN. We can go there afterwards for more fun.

Stephanie Jarvis Chatelaine of the Chateau Diaries the pandemic is over

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
I don't have any large sums of money at my disposal either, but I don't allow such phenomena as SJ to demoralize me.
She is alone and lonely, and those around her are not there for her but to fight for her property. Sad.
Perhaps the Squirrel hopes to push through three years (legally required years) so that in the event of a breakup he can claim severance pay.
It is all so sad.
.....and count me in too. We're in the same situation we have to work and we both work bloody hard. It's Saturday evening and husband's had to work today and has only just got in at 18.00 after leaving at 08.00 because of an effing pain in the arse, up her own arse client! SJ might have all of this cash coming in but look at her, I don't envy her lifestyle one bit. She's a very sad, lonely messed up in the head woman who in reality none of her 'entourage' think much of they're all just hangers on. You cut your cloth accordingly, live by your means and even if we don't have much we're happy with what we've got, eachother, friends and family which is more than she has.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
.....and count me in too. We're in the same situation we have to work and we both work bloody hard. It's Saturday evening and husband's had to work today and has only just got in at 18.00 after leaving at 08.00 because of an effing pain in the arse, up her own arse client! SJ might have all of this cash coming in but look at her, I don't envy her lifestyle one bit. She's a very sad, lonely messed up in the head woman who in reality none of her 'entourage' think much of they're all just hangers on. You cut your cloth accordingly, live by your means and even if we don't have much we're happy with what we've got, eachother, friends and family which is more than she has.
Regardless of the pandemic, even her mom doesn’t want to be with her child.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 20
It is all so sad.
I am happy with my life as well but I prob didn’t explain it very well and It just got to me today for some reason. ❤❤

• Heart
I am happy with my life as well but I prob didn’t explain it very well and It just got to me today for some reason. ❤❤
I didn't even think you were unhappy with your life.
It's just that there are a lot of us who think the same. ❤❤❤

• Heart
Reactions: 17
It is all so sad.
I think SJ collects all the crap because she’s trying to compensate for something that’s missing. She longs for a real, genuine connection with people but isn’t capable and doesn’t know how. How many dishes, how much porcelain, is needed to feel better? Loads of china, but how many genuine, real friends to share a meal? Very sad, really.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Tattlers are all different, ages, gender, looks, likes, dislikes. But I hope non of us are as deluded as those higher tier Patreons. They are simply funding a lifestyle, Chateau, extravagant travel and love interest of a woman who is NOT their friend. I wish they would give their money to worthy causes or e.g. The National Trust who are keeping historic UK buildings / gardens for generations to come. Those who send gifts are even worse, why don't they see that about 1% are ever seen again or used or framed and then not hung on a wall.
Steph is not poor on any scale, chose where her money came from or where she has it invested, she spends spends spends and still keeps that London Flat her storage unit in UK for even more junk.
I agree with Ky Bourbon above post Very sad really.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Another thought:
I think we should bring our own exclusive chef as well. He'll stay locally for the duration and head into the farmhouse each day to plan and create exquisite meals for us. But just for us and no-one else. Day 1 we'll picnic though because our chef and his crack team of eye candy chef assistants will be scrubbing that kitchen spotless!

I'm wondering if we should permit Fanny to film us for the CD. Film, but not join in. Thoughts?
Can I bring my ladies in waiting? Surely I can't get dressed by myself!
She can definitely film if Phiphi is shipped to the Netherlands! I wouldn't want to breathe the same air as him, I have heart laziness and stupidity is contagious.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
My initial take on her “situation” was that she had some money, but not enough to keep up with her friends and not enough for any major purchases. Basically just enough money to piss you off. I think the hoarding was basically being terrified she wouldn’t be able to buy something she needed, so she kept all of the old tit. However, she was never terrified enough to get a job, or start a real business. She just did the B&B because she had the big house and no other talents other than begging other people for money.

Her main source of money, her father, dies and there goes all of the fun. Because you can be sure her mother isn’t giving it up. Oh and all the while she’s buying designer in a second hand shop and getting slipped cash from her “friends”. Basically she’s poor rich. Which actually sucks more than being poor, because you are only moving backwards, with an audience watching it all. She keeps her entanglements because you never know when your going to need money. Not the same as, but pretty similar, to being a bleep.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 36
I’m going to finally weigh in about the Jaguar. That Jaguar is a piece of crap. It was a model from the late 80’s (my mom had one in 1989). It was when Jaguar decided to change the headlights and taillights and make them square and was one of the ugliest and most hated designs ever by Jaguar. They only made that style for about 4-5 years. That car is worth about $800-$1,800 in GOOD CONDITION. So, basically it will cost her more to have that car hauled off to the junkyard where it belongs and that’s why she is trying to get some sucker to come and get it for free. Even if some idiot restored that car it wouldn’t be worth anything. Yes, Jaguars are expensive if you buy them brand new. However, they lose their value very quickly. My family’s business is literally specializing in Jaguars, and I can’t begin to tell you how many we have owned. The only reason we have been able to own so many (and other luxury exotic cars) is because we have access to parts and maintenance. They are ridiculously expensive to fix. You can buy a used Jaguar relatively cheap. It’s the maintenance that will kill you.
So, there is not going to be any kind of tax credit if she donates the car to a charity. They probably won’t even accept it. Fixing that car would cost 5 times as much as it’s worth.
I haven’t said anything about the Jaguar because it is hard to say something that doesn’t sound like I’m “bragging” , which I am definitely not trying to do. I’ve dealt with it my entire life. It just happens to be my family’s business so I grew up surrounded by these cars and have more random knowledge of Jaguars that any person should have. 😂
I have lots of funny stories about all of the weird comments and looks I have gotten over the years. One of them was when I was first starting out in my career and I was about 23 years old. I wound up working late and walking out with the owner of the company. Well, I had forgotten that I had to drive my dad’s giant right hand drive Rolls Royce to work that day since we had swapped cars. I was mortified. The owner of the company had to come over and look at the car as I was dying of embarrassment, and then I had to climb into the right hand drive to drive away. We live in the middle of the US - a right handed drive car is extremely unusual here. Unless you are part of my family. 🤣
So, her being so “altruistic” and just giving the Jaguar away is a load of crap. She’s trying to save herself the expense of having it towed to the junkyard.
Great memories. Thanks for sharing!

Reactions: 15
I think I need to stop watching completely as I’m getting so wound up which isn’t me at all. Seeing your reminder that she gets £30k per month has finished me off today as I have to live on a third of that per year. 🤬🤬🤬🤬 sorry talking about money is not a polite subject but today something has snapped inside.
I own my own home completely so please don’t feel sorry for me it’s just theinjustice I feel today.
Right now that’s off my chest I’m going to put myself a tonic water(too early for gin)😂😂
I hear you. I'm going through my own injustice thing this morning, completely unrelated to Chateau Diaries. Here's the thing.......you will ALWAYS have more than Stephanie and way more than all of those bit player, wannabe's at la Lande. You have class, you have morals and you have respect! Respect from others, for others but most of all, for yourself.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
I hear you. I'm going through my own injustice thing this morning, completely unrelated to Chateau Diaries. Here's the thing.......you will ALWAYS have more than Stephanie and way more than all of those bit player, wannabe's at la Lande. You have class, you have morals and you have respect! Respect from others, for others but most of all, for yourself.
Well said x

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I think SJ collects all the crap because she’s trying to compensate for something that’s missing. She longs for a real, genuine connection with people but isn’t capable and doesn’t know how. How many dishes, how much porcelain, is needed to feel better? Loads of china, but how many genuine, real friends to share a meal? Very sad, really.
Spot on! I think PhiPhi the lapdog is filling a void of a friend/partner. He listens to her while they paint their nails, collect china, wander around the world.
The snorting lapdog is the creepiest character of them all. He slid into her inner circle and everyone he doesn't like has been let go off. Is it a coincidence that potts and baghead are not on speaking terms at the moment? Was PhiPhi the one who dripped poison into their ears? Did Clara tell us what the argument was about? So many questions about that snake. It just doesn't feel right.

I'm in, but only if we don't have to eat ANY food from that kitchen of hers!
And, if my one "ho dress" from the 90's (thank you, @billybudd) still fits - who even knows after these past two years? - I'll even wear that to one of our outings!
Did I hear a ho dress? I have a ho dress! me, my ho dress and my ho heels are in! :m

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
I absolutely agree with you and it is so frustrating.
BUT, am sincerely hoping that @Isabelle6541, her group and their media contacts will finally come through in the end with the goods. I have tried to do my bit BUT, it defo needs an investigative journalist to finally expose the abuse of the Patreon system on the www, once and for all.
And we just happen to have one. It is not Patreon that is the problem it is what SJ did for the first few years that is likely very problematic for SJ et al.

• Heart
The great Netherlandish ensemble actor/chorus boy is to be an opportunity shop retail assistant. From volunteer, to iphone wielder to concubine to a postcard purveyor. Has he no pride, gay or otherwise? Rag and bone boy, “ bring out your junk” hunk.
Please stop PhiPhi. As much as I think you’re a simpering opportunist, surely you have more in mind for your life than this! Your poor parents haven’t brought you up and educated you ( however modestly and narrowly) to have you end up with a partner a generation older, tending a shop in the middle of nowhere.
Have some ambition and get a bloody life.
Just musing on the lengths Fanny will go to to buy her way out of trouble, or look popular I am wondering how much Fanny paid that theatre production to give the wannabee a role. I always found it hard to imagine that out of all the actors in the Netherlands they chose the boy wonder. Like a good mummy I reckon she promised to donate to the equivalent of the school fund to get her boy into the Nativity play. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Actually, as a Brit myself and tbh @Clara Burnett, your comment maybe leads me to believe that perhaps you are not! I have never felt the need to discuss my "sex" life with absolutely anyone as that is obviously personal.
Sexuality is an entirely different aspect, of course! My philosophy has always been, 100% each to their own, no matter - certainly not my business! 😁
When I used to visit my Brit friend who bought a hotel in Golf Juan on the Cote D'Azure, I was absolutely amazed by how "in your face" French men would openly say that they wanted to sleep with me after a dance and a few drinks - I was not even a young woman at the time either AND, a few of these men were years younger than me. Yes, perhaps they just thought, rich, older English woman looking for some kind of attention/excitement whilst on holiday - but, totally not my style! I was always afraid of catching "something". Plus, of course, I wasn't fluent in French either so God alone knew what they were saying about me behind my back! :confused:
My friend was also totally amazed when she first bought her hotel, that she received so many frequent requests for her to rent out her bedrooms for day time occupancy for a few hours, rather than overnight, in order to facilitate "affairs". It did initially rather shock her and she wasn't a prude either.
Obviously, she ultimately did rent out her bedrooms on a "short term midday couple of hours basis", being a very shrewd business woman but always changed the bedlinen if she had overnight guests booked into those same rooms. :)
I'm sorry if my post offended you. I won't claim to be British, never have and never will. All I wanted to say is that Stephanie Jarvis calls herself shy, does not want to talk about her sex life and she herself claims this is a very British common attitude.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.