The Chateau Diaries #155 Snorty is a big time vlog killer! Just like 11 year old preserves he is not good

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And we just happen to have one. It is not Patreon that is the problem it is what SJ did for the first few years that is likely very problematic for SJ et al.
By that do you mean that she fundraised for restoration and didn’t actually do any? Or was it the probable spending of funds on non-restoration to include money-making apartments? For me that really is the root of problem. She begged for money on a premise of restoration and then just spent it on what she wanted?

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Channel 4 TV Company should be given Tattle VIP award they managed to make Snorts look even more ridiculous than he appears on Stephs vlog on Chateau DIY.
He was annoying, sickly, pathetic, useless, and pranced about like Thor.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Another thought:
I think we should bring our own exclusive chef as well. He'll stay locally for the duration and head into the farmhouse each day to plan and create exquisite meals for us. But just for us and no-one else. Day 1 we'll picnic though because our chef and his crack team of eye candy chef assistants will be scrubbing that kitchen spotless!

I'm wondering if we should permit Fanny to film us for the CD. Film, but not join in. Thoughts?
Can we visit the cheese guy !!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Channel 4 TV Company should be given Tattle VIP award they managed to make Snorts look even more ridiculous than he appears on Stephs vlog on Chateau DIY.
So, no change there.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
Here's what we should all do together...

Visit lie Lande for a week and book out the apartments and rooms. We each turn up in chauffer driven luxury cars, Rolls Royces, Bentley, Mercedes Maybach S-Class, etc. The chauffeurs carry in our Fortnum and Mason's hampers, our cases of Crystal and Krug, and our Mont Blanc, Louis Vitton, and Karl Freidrik luggage. We all dress fancy as hell! I scrub up quite well! We congregate in one of the apartments and party into the night... but (here's the good bit) we exclude Fanny. In fact, we exclude everyone in the HMN and just say no thank you to spending time with her and Snorts. During our stay we receive a few hampers from Harrods and the Paris Hotel Athénée for the Summer picnic we will have on the lawn near the lost lake - a party to which she receives no invitation. The chopper landing on the lawn whisks us away to go sight seeing and chateau hunting but we politely disdain in taking her advice because we already own five chateau and just turn flip them for profit.

And it will kill her. Kill her to be on the outside looking in.
I'll buy a ticket for the Euro Millions Lottery for us all shall I? The last one had a top prize of €138 million and I think the next one is a similar amount. Have you all got your passports up to date? I'd be happy to spend a few mil to host you all with a visit lie Lande just for the pleasure of sticking it to her.
I think we should all get these 👇 Have whichever face you choose. Fanny, Phi Phi or other La Landers past and present. A lovely representation of us hiding behind a mask just like the narcissist Fanny does every day of her vacuous, shallow life.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Stephanie Jarvis is not the only one wearing boots, when pretending to work.

View attachment 1368590

Philip Janssen, pretending to work...
View attachment 1368576 View attachment 1368578 View attachment 1368579
Agreed! Wearing those heels is just plain stupid and demonstrates no regard for health and safety. It’s not an eccentricity, it’s reckless pure and simple.

So on 17/5/2022 I wrote: - seems I might not have been that far off the mark eh?
As with everything at that toxic place nothing is as it seems. Knee jerk reaction from Fanny to get her halo polished.
1) Go get her - don't tell her we are coming so she can't think about it
2) Go get her - she's on the edge & might do a Selmar vlog & we can't have that
3) Go get her so I can grill her that book she says she's going to write
4) Go get her so we can take her back when we have used her for cooking/Ch4 filming/narcissistic fuel for Fanny

Cue gaslighting of Marie - get her sauced up, then start
Fanny : Marie, I'm the only one who understands you. Not everyone has your best interests at heart like I do. I know that you've probably seen those dreadful Tattlers saying I used you - but really? Look what I have done for you. You know you have problems & I listened to you when you told me all about your difficulties in the past. It's embarassing for you I know. Maybe you are being a bit over-sensitive at the moment? You know I would never do anything to hurt you - you should be happy that I supported you to go & follow your dreams - even though I thought it would be difficult for you without La Lande behind you.
Marie : I'm sorry. You're right. You always helped me. I know I was wrong to leave. I don't want to do anything to upset you & I shouldn't be bothering you with my troubles. I was so lucky to have been able to work for you & you were always so supportive of me. Now I realise what a mistake I made & how I miss being able to confide all my secrets to someone as understanding as you. But I can see now that you don't need me. You have Phillip & Natti & Pavlina & Dan & Amaury..and I am not needed now.
Fanny : I was talking to Natti and she said you would be like this. Do you think you are over-reacting? I have a business to run, you know that so I need people to help me. Philip said perhaps a bit of 'tough love' is what you need? I think perhaps you have been listening to other people who have told you I have abandoned you - perhaps you need to get rid of them if they are filling your head with these negative ideas?
Marie : Yes, but..
Fanny : No buts! Now come on - let's go & have a little drinkie. I can show you some of the presents which have arrived for you. I think Nati has a packet of gluten free biscuits, 4 packets of seeds & a handknitted jumper for you. Now tell me, will I feature in this book you're writing??
Marie : Oh thank you, you're such a good friend..yes of course you will be in my book! "My life, my road to recovery & how Stephanie Jarvis saved me" is the working title.
Fanny : Ah! I'll need full editorial control ha ha ha ha.
Marie : Of course, I wouldn't want to say anything you weren't happy about. So, how long can I stay? I really think I could help you with the guests & if Channel 4 are filming too I could help you then as I know what they like? Can I?
Fanny : Ah - let's talk later Marie! It's aperatif time on the terrace - go grab a drinkie darling & maybe you could rustle up some of your lovely snacks, could you - you're so clever at making them..
Oh! I do hope Marie sees this. It might just ring that bell and make her realise she’s been duped again!

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 15
ok-icegif-3.gif

Andrea Dern
11 minutes ago
IM GETTING WORRIED! YOU KNOW I LOVE YOU, BUT WHAT’S GOING ON? LOOKS LIKE ‘NOTHING’. NO WORK PROGRESSING ON THE GRAND SALON, NATTIE’S APT.,YOUR OFFICE, THE CHAPEL, ETC. ,ETC…MAYBE THERE’S AN EXPLANATION? ♥

Gardenroom 63
44 minutes ago
Get the Ian’s back! 🚍🧯🔨🔧

caroline gooder
2 hours ago
Natti's apartment project is on hold as they are waiting on the planning permissions for the external doors. Scotman's apartment project has been moved to next year. The Marquis's sitting room project may be finished and Amaury is now working on the Grand Salon again. The China room project is next on the list.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
Awesome! I don't get it here, what's the season and episode #?

• Sad
Reactions: 9
I think we should all get these 👇 Have whichever face you choose. Fanny, Phi Phi or other La Landers past and present. A lovely representation of us hiding behind a mask just like the narcissist Fanny does every day of her vacuous, shallow life.
That's brilliant! I'm just picturing HalcyonOrganic wearing a Michael Petherick mask, so yeah, that could really work! We could all keep our anonymity too. Bibs on the 'Baghead' mask.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
View attachment 1369701

Andrea Dern
11 minutes ago
IM GETTING WORRIED! YOU KNOW I LOVE YOU, BUT WHAT’S GOING ON? LOOKS LIKE ‘NOTHING’. NO WORK PROGRESSING ON THE GRAND SALON, NATTIE’S APT.,YOUR OFFICE, THE CHAPEL, ETC. ,ETC…MAYBE THERE’S AN EXPLANATION? ♥

Gardenroom 63
44 minutes ago
Get the Ian’s back! 🚍🧯🔨🔧

caroline gooder
2 hours ago
Natti's apartment project is on hold as they are waiting on the planning permissions for the external doors. Scotman's apartment project has been moved to next year. The Marquis's sitting room project may be finished and Amaury is now working on the Grand Salon again. The China room project is next on the list.
Bloody hell! Caroline, you do seem to have the inside knowledge on what’s going down, or not, at the farm. 🤔🤔🤔🤔

View attachment 1369701

Andrea Dern
11 minutes ago

Gardenroom 63
44 minutes ago
Get the Ian’s back! 🚍🧯🔨🔧

caroline gooder
2 hours ago
And Andrea darling, there for sure is an explanation, they can’t be arsed!

• Sick
Reactions: 25
I'm sorry if my post offended you. I won't claim to be British, never have and never will. All I wanted to say is that Stephanie Jarvis calls herself shy, does not want to talk about her sex life and she herself claims this is a very British common attitude.
And yet... and yet she will go to a pricey palazzo in Venice that her friends mother (her friend of strange habits and questionable morals) has hired and fanny will have loud orgasms, howling like Lassie to the embarrassment of all the other guests. And to be never invited again to stay under the same roof as these people. Well... I do not think she is shy. Just another layer of lies, lies, lies.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Amaury's work space. Noted professional. I do not know what are in the black boxes along the wall but I am sure it is a tit-ton of expensive tools. All lined up and match. Ch-Ching !! I hope more than a lock is on that door.
About the workshop...
This 👇 is from, My Cousin's Moved In!!! August 24, 2021

David D
10 months ago
Can't wait to see the panelling going up. The chateau that size is in constant need of repair. A dedicated workshop for woodworking is a must.

caroline gooder
9 months ago
The patrons paid for the workshop and it has been a great asset. Thank you patrons.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 29
She's probably shy about speaking on her relationship with Phyllis because it's all too shaming for all involved.
Gurl, she didn't want to publicly claim Philip! Channel 4 made publicly claim Philip!! 🤣 🤣 🤣
As another Tattler said. She is the class clown / comedic relief of the bunch 🤡

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
That's brilliant! I'm just picturing HalcyonOrganic wearing a Michael Petherick mask, so yeah, that could really work! We could all keep our anonymity too. Bibs on the 'Baghead' mask.
my my my, how jealous we can be…

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I have never bothered to read the chat on YT I just rely on the bits that are posted here. But Caroline Gooder the font of all knowledge appears to be permanently on there. Does she get paid to respond to all the queries?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
Gurl, she didn't want to publicly claim Philip! Channel 4 made publicly claim Philip!! 🤣 🤣 🤣
As another Tattler said. She is the class clown / comedic relief of the bunch 🤡
That should really tell him how she truly feels about him. The fact she was trying to hide him from her money making enterprises because she deemed him too detrimental speaks volumes. Now I can’t speak for Phyllis, nor should I want to, but I’d be darned hurt by that. Does Phyllis have all the faculties up their to comprehend this kind of treatment?

• Heart
Reactions: 11
😂 Looks like Dan failed in his attempt at clickbait. Both his videos before and after have more views. No one wants to watch some scrawny guy with a farmer's tan. It's not a good look, Dan. Hope you learned your lesson.
Screen Shot 2022-06-25 at 4.00.41 PM.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
About the workshop...
This 👇 is from, My Cousin's Moved In!!! August 24, 2021

David D
10 months ago
Can't wait to see the panelling going up. The chateau that size is in constant need of repair. A dedicated workshop for woodworking is a must.

caroline gooder
9 months ago
The patrons paid for the workshop and it has been a great asset. Thank you patrons.
@KiKiGee was it made clear that the workshop came out of the patreon pocket? I know Stephanie relies on us all forgetting her devious behaviour but I can’t remember if this was outlined as a patreon expenditure.

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.