The Chateau Diaries #155 Snorty is a big time vlog killer! Just like 11 year old preserves he is not good

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
View attachment 1368421

Such BS...Over 30,000 a MONTH is dumped into her account. I'm guessing Brenda Gibbons won't even understand a 10,000 a month payday, or she would be asking questions also. Steph traveled and bought the Chandeliers and an art piece from Africa for the month of June. "Logistics" and "quotes" did not seem to be a problem.
Here is the exact breakdown from the last 30 days:
1. Chandeliers
2. Flower Show
3. Chicken Coop
4. Unauthorized Garden Tour
5. Before and after Chateau video
6. Sculpture from South Africa
7. Cleaning and Clearing
8. Previous Owner Visit
9. Creating PJs pretend gift shop
10. More clearing...this time her hallway.
Let's not lose sight of the fact that over $30,000 pm is dropped into her bank account via her Patrons BUT there is also her earnings from all the associated YT channels too. Granted, revenue from those is all her personal earnings 100% - that must be plenty enough for her to meet her own personal responsibility expenses, surely? Including running the B&B and paying the appropriate/necessary employees - END OF!

However, the Patreon account is 100% not her personal earnings, although I am certain that she very much thinks so! The Patreon account was set up specifically for HMN restoration projects - nothing else!

From where I am sitting, restoration at the HMN would only be :
The Chapel
The HMN exterior
The patio and steps
The Woods - at a pinch!
The Lake - again, at a pinch because of her own past stupidity - actions have consequences!

Everything else, including the panelling (those rooms never previously had panelling), all the gardens, courtyard, the proposed gites, a swimming pool etc, etc are all SJ's additional "wish list" flights of fancy/renovations, i.e. not restoration, for her personal long term gain basically because the HMN was originally a farm house - not a chateau of historical interest.

The previous owners even referred to it as "the house" on their recent visit, he then quickly corrected himself to say "chateau" for the benefit of Stephanie Jarvis. Plus, they got to view the progress to the Marquis apartment/Grand Salon before the Patrons, who have funded it all which is such show of total lack of respect by SJ of her Patrons.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
i know im early but tread idea

#156- chateau de lie are falling down. Money and greed is the heart of stephanme

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
This may be proof, Marie Wiik has been bought off. She thinks Stephanie Jarvis is pretty in this 👇Spero Villioti gown???
Marie, please put on your glasses and have another look.
It did not fit in January and it still did not fit in June.
Her armpits are bubbling out, questionable nude lining and boning (bust area), problems with the waist, it is too long in all the wrong places, the v shaped lace appliqué in her nether regions, and I am sure the hem is now trashed.
Spero Villioti had no time for alterations. Not much of an endorsement for Spero.

Spero.png

SJ spero 1.png

1656153347135.png

1656153301250.png

mariewiik1
3d
Pretty ♥

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 28
It's almost like Fanny forgets she's recording all of her promises isn't it? Her arrogance that she can literally film herself making future faking plans & that everyone will just blame literally everyone but her or forget what she's said. It's strange that the one person in the middle of all of this inactivity of works going forward is Fanny isn't it? She can try to finger point at everyone else - but if she was on The Apprentice then the finger would be pointed at her..You're Fired.
I hope we have a library of all the videos she uploaded, because she's starting to delete videos that can be use against her.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
Well that's a first for FRK, well actually 5.
1. Got a job
2. Building skills
3. Learning a lot
4. Saving up money
5. Enjoying it
I hope Marie sticks at this, finds her way and learns to stand on her own two feet. She can no longer drift along getting nowhere and being miserable, she must knuckle down, grow up and get real. It is now end of June so let's see how she goes and how long it lasts. I wish her luck but she needs more than that.
I fear that this new direction is, like all Marie's manifestations, a pipe dream which will go up the spout.

• Sad
Reactions: 14
Well that's a first for FRK, well actually 5.
1. Got a job
2. Building skills
3. Learning a lot
4. Saving up money
5. Enjoying it
I hope Marie sticks at this, finds her way and learns to stand on her own two feet. She can no longer drift along getting nowhere and being miserable, she must knuckle down, grow up and get real. It is now end of June so let's see how she goes and how long it lasts. I wish her luck but she needs more than that.
Once FRK has gained some focused experience in a "professional" kitchen, if I were her, I would get in touch with travel companies to explore being a chalet cook during the ski-ing season - she is in the appropriate area of Europe.
AND, she might even meet a nice fella too - that, of course being her long term goal, correct? ;)

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Steph should move with the times and get an Electric Mercedes. The ancient Jag and Aunts Merc might pay towards spare batteries !

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Marie Wiik finds it difficult to give up the free money and is no longer doing YT but short IG clips.
This IG account has 44 followers however, she has 113 patrons. Who is watching???
What happened to the book she wanted to write???
Marie Wiik's patron numbers dropped to a low 73, before she visited Lalande. After her numbers grew over night.
Did Stephanie Jarvis pump those number with a cash infusion??? Was this in exchange for an agreement not to write about SJ and Lalande???
Marie Wiik is correct, it is never to late to change directions. However, doing it publicly, (time and time again), may not be the best choice.
Good to see she is still GREATFUL.
View attachment 1368606

View attachment 1368605
I 100% agree about the possibility of a pay off. I mentioned it previously in Thread 154, post 798 :

Just a thought, but, does anybody else feel that maybe Stephanie Jarvis bought FRK's silence?
Pow Wow talk on FRK's last visit perhaps?
As in, cards on the table FRK, you know we all love you and you honestly know that there isn't a place here at the HMN for you in the future but please don't spill the beans and I will give you X amount of money for X amount of time? A win-win situation for everybody involved!

Again, just my personal thoughts BUT, putting it out there.

The pow wow was the weekend after FRK's IG account went very "shaky" in connection with her mental heath situation and PJ/NO supposedly went on a "mission of mercy" to collect a friend in obvious need, albeit we then saw FRK in her own car during that visit! It was also approx the same timing when FRK was talking about writing a book. :unsure:

• Heart
If only this ad featured Diesel it would be parrfffffeeeeeccckkkttt

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I hope we have a library of all the videos she uploaded, because she's starting to delete videos that can be use against her.
If she is deleting videos that can be used against her then she'd have to delete all of her back catalogue 🤣 Unfortunately for Fanny her love of bragging, coupled with panic that she's got to say any old thing to flim flam the patrons & being a pathological liar make her every utterance something to be logged for future reference.
Not only that she's not able to delete Channel 4 programmes.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
I 100% agree about the possibility of a pay off. I mentioned it previously in Thread 154, post 798 :

Just a thought, but, does anybody else feel that maybe Stephanie Jarvis bought FRK's silence?
Pow Wow talk on FRK's last visit perhaps?
As in, cards on the table FRK, you know we all love you and you honestly know that there isn't a place here at the HMN for you in the future but please don't spill the beans and I will give you X amount of money for X amount of time? A win-win situation for everybody involved!

Again, just my personal thoughts BUT, putting it out there.

The pow wow was the weekend after FRK's IG account went very "shaky" in connection with her mental heath situation and PJ/NO supposedly went on a "mission of mercy" to collect a friend in obvious need, albeit we then saw FRK in her own car during that visit! It was also approx the same timing when FRK was talking about writing a book. :unsure:
🎯
Here is the proof. The pay off plans being discussed with Philip Janssen, in Marie Wiik's free van.

FRK and BJJ May 22.png

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Actually, no, it's Frank and Ivo, the previous guardeners, who build that thing years ago because they took pity on the sheep. They also fenced that meadow that was previously used by the neighbor for his horses, because the tiny area the sheep were located at before was just not enough in their opinion.
If I recall correctly, aren't the sheep Baghead Nick's? If so, they are 100% his responsibility. Not defending SJ, but any responsible animal owner would ensure that his animals are consistently cared for correctly. And, at his own personal expense too, defo not on an ad-hoc basis when someone at the HMN remembers that they do actually exist!
I am just surprised that any local farmer hasn't, to date, reported Nick Larkin to the appropriate animal welfare authorities in the area.
Sheep need to be inspected, appropriately fed/sheltered, sheared, hoofs trimmed, dipped and moved around providing "alternative" grazing on a very regular basis.
They should never have been purchased in the first instance just to add an out of date, quaint, pastoral effect within only one of the HMN's fields. Makes me so extremely :mad:

• Heart
So on 17/5/2022 I wrote: - seems I might not have been that far off the mark eh?
As with everything at that toxic place nothing is as it seems. Knee jerk reaction from Fanny to get her halo polished.
1) Go get her - don't tell her we are coming so she can't think about it
2) Go get her - she's on the edge & might do a Selmar vlog & we can't have that
3) Go get her so I can grill her that book she says she's going to write
4) Go get her so we can take her back when we have used her for cooking/Ch4 filming/narcissistic fuel for Fanny

Cue gaslighting of Marie - get her sauced up, then start
Fanny : Marie, I'm the only one who understands you. Not everyone has your best interests at heart like I do. I know that you've probably seen those dreadful Tattlers saying I used you - but really? Look what I have done for you. You know you have problems & I listened to you when you told me all about your difficulties in the past. It's embarassing for you I know. Maybe you are being a bit over-sensitive at the moment? You know I would never do anything to hurt you - you should be happy that I supported you to go & follow your dreams - even though I thought it would be difficult for you without La Lande behind you.
Marie : I'm sorry. You're right. You always helped me. I know I was wrong to leave. I don't want to do anything to upset you & I shouldn't be bothering you with my troubles. I was so lucky to have been able to work for you & you were always so supportive of me. Now I realise what a mistake I made & how I miss being able to confide all my secrets to someone as understanding as you. But I can see now that you don't need me. You have Phillip & Natti & Pavlina & Dan & Amaury..and I am not needed now.
Fanny : I was talking to Natti and she said you would be like this. Do you think you are over-reacting? I have a business to run, you know that so I need people to help me. Philip said perhaps a bit of 'tough love' is what you need? I think perhaps you have been listening to other people who have told you I have abandoned you - perhaps you need to get rid of them if they are filling your head with these negative ideas?
Marie : Yes, but..
Fanny : No buts! Now come on - let's go & have a little drinkie. I can show you some of the presents which have arrived for you. I think Nati has a packet of gluten free biscuits, 4 packets of seeds & a handknitted jumper for you. Now tell me, will I feature in this book you're writing??
Marie : Oh thank you, you're such a good friend..yes of course you will be in my book! "My life, my road to recovery & how Stephanie Jarvis saved me" is the working title.
Fanny : Ah! I'll need full editorial control ha ha ha ha.
Marie : Of course, I wouldn't want to say anything you weren't happy about. So, how long can I stay? I really think I could help you with the guests & if Channel 4 are filming too I could help you then as I know what they like? Can I?
Fanny : Ah - let's talk later Marie! It's aperatif time on the terrace - go grab a drinkie darling & maybe you could rustle up some of your lovely snacks, could you - you're so clever at making them..

• Heart
Reactions: 28
If she is deleting videos that can be used against her then she'd have to delete all of her back catalogue 🤣 Unfortunately for Fanny her love of bragging, coupled with panic that she's got to say any old thing to flim flam the patrons & being a pathological liar make her every utterance something to be logged for future reference.
Not only that she's not able to delete Channel 4 programmes.
Just a query as I am personally not up on YT as a Ytuber, obviously!
But, if any of her vlogs were originally released via YT, if it ever came to proving anything in particular, wouldn't YT have some kind of record?
As in, once something is released online via whichever platform, i.e. YT, media or www, it can never, ever 100% be deleted/removed?
Would just require a little more delving into perhaps if absolutely necessary/required for legal purposes maybe?
Well, that is my understanding but more than happy to be enlightened, of course by those who know better than I. 😁

Reactions: 6
The jaguar needs to be pushed into the moat. Stephie can video it sinking. Very simple, and fabulous content, right?
Can you imagine the amount of rodents who have nested, birthed babies, pooped inside the engine, under the hood to keep warm during the winter.
I think what we’re all daunted by is the fact that not a single thing gets started & completed. It’s always a work in progress & then forgotten about. Her continuity efforts are way, way, way off.
So much clutter and debris - reflective of her chaotic mind, skittering thought process - one thing to the next, then back again. How many times will Snorts sort the keys?
On and on and on and on.

• Heart
This may be proof, Marie Wiik has been bought off. She thinks Stephanie Jarvis is pretty in this 👇Spero Villioti gown???
Marie, please put on your glasses and have another look.
It did not fit in January and it still did not fit in June.
Her armpits are bubbling out, questionable nude lining and boning (bust area), problems with the waist, it is too long in all the wrong places, the v shaped lace appliqué in her nether regions, and I am sure the hem is now trashed.
Spero Villioti had no time for alterations. Not much of an endorsement for Spero.

View attachment 1368749

View attachment 1368674

View attachment 1368669

View attachment 1368668
mariewiik1
3d
Pretty ♥
Fanny in all her grifted glory above: grifted transactional free vilotti dress in exchange for donations from the gift grift channel, grifted jewelry from a person/ friend at the Shittoo who sold jewelry, grifted nail polish from their “friend” who happens to have a nail polish line, grifted presence at luxury Venice party thru her transactional friendship with the baby doll creepy lady, stomach filled with food and cheese grifted from Dana after her grifted presence in Dana’s YouTube cooking video, holding a free wine, and either writing off expenses for the trip to her biggest grifting scam to date, her Patreon accounts, or from money received thru her grifting YouTube channel where she receives views, likes, and monies thru manipulating comments, falsifying timelines and lying without shame.

The third photo shows her duper’s delight grin, amazed she is getting away with her ebegging and scamming. Yet feeling perfectly entitled to do so. Also, the grifted concubine, the porcelain fondler, who would not be Fannys concubine, handler, and cover up partner if she did not have the monies from the grifting flooding in daily/monthly. Oh, and her smooth complexion and slim waist is courtesy of LieLande fantasy photoshopping, that may be considered a grift of some type.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
I’m going to finally weigh in about the Jaguar. That Jaguar is a piece of crap. It was a model from the late 80’s (my mom had one in 1989). It was when Jaguar decided to change the headlights and taillights and make them square and was one of the ugliest and most hated designs ever by Jaguar. They only made that style for about 4-5 years. That car is worth about $800-$1,800 in GOOD CONDITION. So, basically it will cost her more to have that car hauled off to the junkyard where it belongs and that’s why she is trying to get some sucker to come and get it for free. Even if some idiot restored that car it wouldn’t be worth anything. Yes, Jaguars are expensive if you buy them brand new. However, they lose their value very quickly. My family’s business is literally specializing in Jaguars, and I can’t begin to tell you how many we have owned. The only reason we have been able to own so many (and other luxury exotic cars) is because we have access to parts and maintenance. They are ridiculously expensive to fix. You can buy a used Jaguar relatively cheap. It’s the maintenance that will kill you.
So, there is not going to be any kind of tax credit if she donates the car to a charity. They probably won’t even accept it. Fixing that car would cost 5 times as much as it’s worth.
I haven’t said anything about the Jaguar because it is hard to say something that doesn’t sound like I’m “bragging” , which I am definitely not trying to do. I’ve dealt with it my entire life. It just happens to be my family’s business so I grew up surrounded by these cars and have more random knowledge of Jaguars that any person should have. 😂
I have lots of funny stories about all of the weird comments and looks I have gotten over the years. One of them was when I was first starting out in my career and I was about 23 years old. I wound up working late and walking out with the owner of the company. Well, I had forgotten that I had to drive my dad’s giant right hand drive Rolls Royce to work that day since we had swapped cars. I was mortified. The owner of the company had to come over and look at the car as I was dying of embarrassment, and then I had to climb into the right hand drive to drive away. We live in the middle of the US - a right handed drive car is extremely unusual here. Unless you are part of my family. 🤣
So, her being so “altruistic” and just giving the Jaguar away is a load of crap. She’s trying to save herself the expense of having it towed to the junkyard.
Yep, I have held back from commenting too.
I agree, that Jag is absolutely worthless and SJ's reasoning in finally letting it go, is a pile of crap too.
BUT, could it be worth a little to a breakers' yard for spare interior parts at the very least somewhere in the world perhaps if they get it for nothing, of course?
Although from your very detailed response, seems like that model was never popular in any case, so maybe not even worth a "breaker" coming to collect! If there is even that kind of company local to the HMN - obviously, I'm thinking not!
I am sincerely hoping that Stephanie Jarvis will eventually have to pay someone to tow it away - fingers crossed! 😁
And, I absolutely loved your Rolls Royce story as it was in no way bragging, just the true facts!

• Heart
🎯
Here is the proof. The pay off plans being discussed with Philip Janssen, in Marie Wiik's free van.

View attachment 1368813
I agree. Sorry, I meant to put my latest comment as a reply to your post. Absolutely Marie was 'got at' on this trip to La Lande. Who's the winner though in all of this - yet again Fanny. Because of the incestuous world she has built up around her she is the Queen Bee. Those who have the temerity to leave will always have their strings pulled unless they go complete no contact. Pity Marie doesn't understand that she's been put on the Fanny narc wash cycle & been hung out to dry. Wonder if Fanny got her to sign anything to say she wouldn't reveal anything...

Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.