The Chateau Diaries #155 Snorty is a big time vlog killer! Just like 11 year old preserves he is not good

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Mo has just announced on Sadie in France that he has a new and upcoming YouTube channel. It will be dedicated to cooking, lifestyle, weightloss and exercise... and for some obscure reason (I think I heard this right) car restoration? A sports advisor/fitness coach before their move to France, Mo says he's hoping people will enjoy his content, support his channel and that the fitness aspect will be catering to those who have not exercised before, plus for those wanting to get back into fitness. He says it will not be strenuous exercise and be a channel that's very different to what's gone before.
Lifestyle how to demolish a stud partition wall with a screw driver whilst living off your girlfriends sister in law.
Weightloss 2 prime candidates Sadie and Ma Petherick
Carriage restoration the three wheel horse drawn carriage Billy moved from Chateau to Convent and / or the trap for Elsa shown at Chateau as she is too small to be ridden.
Cooking was OK when he did it before.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 20

Channel recommendation.

Justine (clothing/jewellery designer/youtuber) is moving back to France and will be doing renovations on her house.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Iv not seen it, but from what you had said, it sounds like a smear campaign against Tattle, “oh the people from the hate websites, have found there way to us on Facebook” she’s probably seen what’s been said on here, and is doing some damage control before the patrons, wise up and start to read here.
It did not mention tattle or the hate site…. Maybe some of the folks on Facebook started asking uncomfortable questions…

• Heart
Reactions: 15
It did not mention tattle or the hate site…. Maybe some of the folks on Facebook started asking uncomfortable questions…

Any screenshots people? These moments need to be documented to prove to the brainwashed that they are swallowing censorship

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Snorty is putting his decorating stamp on everything and has taken over editing, now it’s about him. He dictates every minute of SJ’s day. SJ wanted to clean, he wanted banana bread. SJ wants to clear, no mommy look at me put a square thing in a round hole. Doesn’t he know the keys belong to Potty and Baghead? His mind tricks even have masculine men wearing nail polish. We have watched the diaries be taken over by a child and I do not want to watch him sing. I was flattered to get a thread title validating Tattlers are sane and enjoy a good laugh but I gotta stop watching. I was hoping Potty would marry SJ, Ruby would get a fancy collar with a bell and Antwon would have teen friends over and throw water balloons from the attic defenses but instead, Dan started to look like tree man, the new gay never came back and SJ wants me to watch her make pickles. Isn’t there enough crazy in the world?
There is.

No, to the best of my knowledge she did not. The car shown in the flog must be her aunt's and uncle's mercedes.
There's something about the practicality and also the swag of a Merc convertible I think she wouldn't risk. She'll drive theirs, and possibly lend it to somebody who wrecks it. But I can't see her biting the bullet to buy something so easily dingable. Mummy would punish her.

Attachments

Reactions: 6
I did not get the original chatter copied., which has now been deleted Here is what was written by the admin in attempt to sort it out.
1656109048480.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 34
And I’m just over here wondering what the heck is in that basket SJ is holding??? 🤣🤣🤣

That ain’t no basket those are the delightful earmuffs that Squirrel boy bought for Fanny which she wore with glee, just like any other 3 year old on the street.
Oh my bad!!! 🤭
Are those stuffed animals on the earMuffs???
Now that’s adorable-
sorry I missed that! 🤦🏼‍♀️
🙀 I was thinking a basket of puppies or kittens!!!
Must be squirrels though!!!

Mo has just announced on Sadie in France that he has a new and upcoming YouTube channel. It will be dedicated to cooking, lifestyle, weightloss and exercise... and for some obscure reason (I think I heard this right) car restoration? A sports advisor/fitness coach before their move to France, Mo says he's hoping people will enjoy his content, support his channel and that the fitness aspect will be catering to those who have not exercised before, plus for those wanting to get back into fitness. He says it will not be strenuous exercise and be a channel that's very different to what's gone before.
“Support his channel”.
That is key!!!
Send $$$ 🤦🏼‍♀️

Also love the Sadie and Ma Peth will be his first class of students!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13

Channel recommendation.

Justine (clothing/jewellery designer/youtuber) is moving back to France and will be doing renovations on her house.
Oh my gosh! I just watched this this afternoon, too, and was coming here to recommend! That was a very odd bathroom!
I enjoyed it and look forward to seeing what her bathroom and kitchen reno ends up looking like. It's funny, sometimes the algorithm recommends something not so great....this time, it wasn't a bad choice!

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I know Kirsty knows what she’s doing and is a kind person but I really hope there is a large enough shady area in that field for the sheep. I’m also convinced they were left in their winter coats during the prolonged heatwave because there were puddles in the courtyard as they carried them through meaning it was after the weather broke. I hope they’ve had enough fresh water throughout the intensive heat and dry spell too. That shelter looks inadequate if that’s all they’ve got? Hopefully Amoire is compassionate enough to keep his eye on them. I do worry about them. View attachment 1367724
I've wondered too if there's anywhere for them to get out of the sun... apparently it can be dangerous to sheer them in the heat of the summer :( She missed taking care of them in the Spring... too busy traveling... https://www.brimwoodfarm.com/articles/how-to-keep-sheep-cool-in-summer

• Sad
Reactions: 12
Oh my gosh! I just watched this this afternoon, too, and was coming here to recommend! That was a very odd bathroom!
I enjoyed it and look forward to seeing what her bathroom and kitchen reno ends up looking like. It's funny, sometimes the algorithm recommends something not so great....this time, it wasn't a bad choice!
I've watched Justine for a few years now, she is lovely. I think her minimal makeup video made me love her!

• Heart
Reactions: 17
BREAKING NEWS: Hold on to your hats! Marie Wiik has gotten herself ****gasp**** a job ..............(letting that sink in a minute).........as a chef, working in a busy local restaurant. She says it's through July, will help her develop skills, help her save some money for courses she needs and see if she likes it enough to continue on with her new dream of being a chef on a yacht. Good for her.

View attachment 1367305

View attachment 1367300
It is not a chef. She should call it what it is it could be a cook a prep cook or a grill cook a chef goes to culinary school and learns his trade. She is a cook.

Oh my bad!!! 🤭
Are those stuffed animals on the earMuffs???
Now that’s adorable-
sorry I missed that! 🤦🏼‍♀️
🙀 I was thinking a basket of puppies or kittens!!!
Must be squirrels though!!!

“Support his channel”.
That is key!!!
Send $$$ 🤦🏼‍♀️

Also love the Sadie and Ma Peth will be his first class of students!
I kept wondering what happened with his job? Lol

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
I’m sorry I missed my chance to name the last thread. I was sleeping. So I would like to get my name for #156 on the record just incase. Does anyone know how long a thread title can be?

• Haha
Reactions: 20
well she was 12 when he was born, so no he didn't know her as a child. She was a teenager by the time he would have any memories. But yes they did all live together, at the resthome.
Oh....I thought HE was 12 when she was born not Vice versa? 🤔
I guess I got that wrong then. 😮
I thought the story went that he helped raise her?
Someone remember that?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.