The Chateau Diaries #155 Snorty is a big time vlog killer! Just like 11 year old preserves he is not good

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh....I thought HE was 12 when she was born not Vice versa? 🤔
I guess I got that wrong then. 😮
I thought the story went that he helped raise her?
Someone remember that?
Gerald was the babysitter that raised her. Amaury is 35, Fanny is 47 or is it 48? Anyway Gerald was a teenager that Fanny's father took under his wing, before Fanny was born. He then became the babysitter. But we think Derek had an affair that produced Gerald and he took him under his wing because he was his son. Making Gerald her half brother.

OMG it sounds like a soap opera, because it is.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
The part about the dent is true…. As my brother in law backed into my car and we poured hot water and used a plunger and bam. Almost like new…
My fleet of vehicles had a series of dents- the truck, the Benz, and the Bimmer (most were those wonderful "surprise!" dings you discover when you get home)- either from rogue shopping lorries (why are people too lazy to return their fecking buggies after they load their groceries into their vehicles?!?) or door dings from another vehicle that has parked too close (I live in a community of older people- it's not surprising.) Mr. T Rex found a man that specializes in dent removal who was able to come to us, and do it in our garage- three hours and $450 later (he probably removed 11 dents total), and voila! (I seriously do not know what voodoo magic he used- I think there were magnets and tiny hammers used, but his skills were was worth far more than he charged!) Ironically, in one of those "T Rex's Life is Stranger than Fiction" moments (because, it absolutely is), we somehow got to discussing cars (he's a Miata guy), and showed him picts of my Eunos SE Roadster I owned in Japan (apparently, mine was a rare one, and I could not bring it to the US until it was considered an "antique"- believe me, I discussed with Mr. T Rex at taking the entire thing apart to ship it here- "Oh no, it's not an engine, but a coffee table!")- and his buddy just imported that same year/color car into the US (only so many were made)- we are just awaiting the verification of VIN numbers to see if it is indeed my old car. I'm not going to lie- I love my Bimmer, but would sell it in a heartbeat to have my old girl back (even if the steering is on the wrong side for the US.)

Gerald was the babysitter that raised her. Amaury is 35, Fanny is 47 or is it 48? Anyway Gerald was a teenager that Fanny's father took under his wing, before Fanny was born. He then became the babysitter. But we think Derek had an affair that produced Gerald and he took him under his wing because he was his son. Making Gerald her half brother.

I, too, still am convinced Daddy Jarvis is Gerry's bio father. Poor Gerry, though, never got a Chateau handed to him- he had to scratch his way up in life, coddle Fanny (the Princess) who he funded some of her holidays, but, in his own right, he did start a taxi cab company. Poor guy actually WORKS for a living.

Last edited:
Reactions: 29

Okay so I had a blonde moment....💁🏼‍♀️
Or a blonde/senior moment even!!! 🤷🏼‍♀️
I mistook that comment to be about Gerry- 😮
I guess the “hot hot hot” should’ve been a red flag- Couldn’t be about Gerry!!! 🤣

*Yeah I saw the red flags....
I thought it was a carnival!!! 😂😂😂
🎡 ⛺ 🎡

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Iv not seen it, but from what you had said, it sounds like a smear campaign against Tattle, “oh the people from the hate websites, have found there way to us on Facebook” she’s probably seen what’s been said on here, and is doing some damage control before the patrons, wise up and start to read here.
I saw the posting and may have even commented myself. 😜 Sadly, I didn't take a screenshot. The initial post was an orange avatar nicely asking for a status update on Natti and Gerry's apartments.

At the time I saw the post there were about 18 comments, all very respectful, but most commenting that there hasn't been much progress around the shiteau, asking where Ian is etc. There was the standard response that Stephanie is waiting for planning approval before proceeding on Natti's flat, and someone asked if Stephanie had submitted the plans yet for approval.

I don't know what happened after that, but when I returned online a few hours later, the entire post had been deleted. The thread must have blown up big time. It seems Fanny is more than a teeny bit sensitive about be questioned because the statement below has now been posted on Facebook by the site administrator & comments have been turned off.

Dear Tattlers, we can all sleep better knowing that Stephanie and crew are doing their best....🤣🤣🤣. Brings to mind the old phrase, 'if that's your best, your best isn't good enough'!

Hello everyone,
A brief update with the ongoing works @ Chateau de Lalande, as there appears to be some confusion.
  1. The Marquis suite is more or less completed, Amaury has done a fantastic job, further content on this project will be released when Chateau DIY has aired in the Autumn approx. Please note, that Ian the plasterer was also part of this restoration.
  2. Grand Salon, this is a huge intricate project, that will take many months to conclude. Amaury is a very skilled artisan & we can be guaranteed the end result will be worth the wait.
  3. Nati's & Gerry Grady apartments, due to the decision to add windows & doors, it was necessary to seek planning permission, that procedure is on-going. As soon as confirmation is received, it will return to an active project. For now it is dormant until a planners decision is received.
  4. Ian the builder had to receive medical treatment for an injury. Due to the delay in the projects mentioned in point 3 & his recovery time, I am sure he has moved on to other jobs. It is impossible to estimate how long these applications will take as they may ask for further information or adjustments.
  5. Dan continues to work on the Pergola, he has cemented the cross beams & is waiting for them to settle before removing the braces & carrying on to the next step.
  6. The down stairs loo is complete.
  7. Dan replaced the work tops in the utility area.
  8. The pantries have been updated.
  9. Stephanie is waiting for the final report on the lake area so that an application can be submitted for its restoration.
  10. Kirsty is heading the garden team as they continue to plant & upkeep the new garden, communal areas, walled garden & court yard.
  11. Ruby is alive & well, we have seen a number of photos here which shows he is loving life.
  12. Kirsty has sheared the sheep.
All the above information has been released in the vlogs.
I believe from time to time some of us here forget, that, firstly The Chateau Diaries, follow real people, with hearts & feelings...we aren't following a netflix show. These people are members of our group, they can see the comments that some of you are making. We are a friendly group, we follow these people because we like them & enjoy what they are doing.😜
It is their choice what they want to share with us through their vlogs, we are in no position to expect or demand anything.
We are all different, I understand that we may approach things from a different angle, but this isn't our call. If you were doing a project in your home & half the neighbourhood disagreed with your choices & progress & started writing their views in the local newspaper..how would you feel? I know I would be gutted.
Do you not think Amaury is doing his best..or Dan etc.
Also it is very difficult to project manage a number of different jobs in tandem, therefore, a decision was made to concentrate & finish the current projects without moving on to something else.
They are doing their best, the work force is under enough pressure to make progress to include in the vlogs without us saying they aren't going fast enough, they aren't propelled on red diesel or indeed rocket fuel as some of you think.
We have had to turn off commenting on a post today, due to the negative & rude comments being made. We will be removing the post shortly, which is a shame, because the original author done no wrong.
I will ask each & every member, before you post a comment, ask yourself would you be upset if the post was about you....
We cannot speculate on the personal lives of vloggers in this group, it is not our business.
Please note, whilst we appreciate every single member we have here, comments which upset others will not be tolerated, nor will name calling.
I hope that clarifies admin's position, if you are not happy with what we are saying, perhaps this isn't the group for you. There is no point being in a group you no longer enjoy. Life is too short, scroll past & follow a group that does give you enjoyment.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
I am shocked. Thru July ain't very long. I give her one week before the "busy-ness" makes her too anxious...or someone tells her what to do.
I think Marie will last the month, but decide a busy, demanding kitchen and taking orders from others isn't the life for her. Next.....

• Wow
Reactions: 25
I know Kirsty knows what she’s doing and is a kind person but I really hope there is a large enough shady area in that field for the sheep. I’m also convinced they were left in their winter coats during the prolonged heatwave because there were puddles in the courtyard as they carried them through meaning it was after the weather broke. I hope they’ve had enough fresh water throughout the intensive heat and dry spell too. That shelter looks inadequate if that’s all they’ve got? Hopefully Amoire is compassionate enough to keep his eye on them. I do worry about them. View attachment 1367724
This is the first time we have ever seen any form of structure for the sheep to take cover in. I’m sure it is either Kirsty or Pavlina’s doing.

Reactions: 19
I recall in Dans two men talk vlog Amoury, said he got his body by the work he did. Was Philip picking that key which showed Amoury's gym another little Stephanie bitchiness. my presumption was it was the key to the little shop, why that one???

I have always said Phillip will be around a long time, he is taking over, he is speaking down to her, does what he wants. Free visit to VIP room if we can prove it was Amoury not Philip who hung the pictures. Who little diddums even know how to hold a hammer. He has perused the plans of the 'farmhouse/Chateau knows the names of every room. He wants in......

Yet again Squirrel boy is missing in action when the hard work of clearing out the store room is in progress. And why does every pair of trousers he wears have a draw string, I’ve never seen him performing any yoga moves. Lazy f*#/er.
Because he cant find his penis to pee through a zipper, you just pull down the pants. Kids usually wear these pants until they are big boys and can manage zipper pee flick and zipper???

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
I am shocked. Thru July ain't very long. I give her one week before the "busy-ness" makes her too anxious...or someone tells her what to do.
Barely a month!
Nope ain’t very long at all! 🤔
It’ll be a hard no anyway by then.
🤦🏼‍♀️

• Sad
Reactions: 7
I, too, still am convinced Daddy Jarvis is Gerry's bio father. Poor Gerry, though, never got a Chateau handed to him- he had to scratch his way up in life, coddle Fanny (the Princess) who he funded some of her holidays, but, in his own right, he did start a taxi cab company. Poor guy actually WORKS for a living.
Going way back, we have never managed to discover much about Gerald's working life prior to establishing his taxi firm.

Screenshot 2022-06-25 at 05.07.35.png

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
I doubt that very much, not because of any high moral as she is seriously lacking in that department, but Stephanie Jarvis is way too shy for things like that.
Shy 🤣🤣🤣 like forgetting to wear knickers, boobs displayed like trophies, see through dresses, flirting with every man in sight 😂😂😂 supposedly involved youngster but who knew that Ms. HMN is shy 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 23
@Lady Avonlea …You’re correct, I briefly saw the post before deletion… someone brought up Selmar, asking what had happened with him, and then the Dancing Handyman commented himself; something along the lines of ‘Why iz mine & Tatties name being brought into this’? All very tedious 😴🥱

• Haha
Reactions: 20
@Lady Avonlea …You’re correct, I briefly saw the post before deletion… someone brought up Selmar, asking what had happened with him, and then the Dancing Handyman commented himself; something along the lines of ‘Why iz mine & Tatties name being brought into this’? All very tedious 😴🥱
Poor Selmar.
Her should have said: Why iz mine and Tatties name being brought into this? All very tedious, like my videos are!

• Haha
  • Heart
I was fast asleep by that time, but I figured something must have pushed Brenda Gibbons the edge, although it doesn't take much.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
In readiness for the party I am just imagining Amaury having to spend weeks putting up traffic cones and Do Not Cross ribbon across the patio stairs, “the English garden beds”, the China pantry (being used for storage), the pantry, his workroom, etc
If they start now the place including windows might be clean enough for the tours.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I didn’t see the original post on FB but this one is also there…

Brenda Gibbons commenting as Admin.

Which one of you is Erin? 🤣😂🤣

BDE0A740-F0C7-4E72-A669-E836F358283F.jpeg

7B6304CD-D7D2-482C-9598-E20819594C3B.jpeg
8E3C009B-C20A-4E1C-B135-591A3ED19658.jpeg
2DCF65A7-0710-457A-B98E-6A1C34403DC8.jpeg
F68CFA6C-E060-4A99-94E3-CA5DA4902C05.jpeg
EB8F545E-D977-4E38-B7A0-DCAA5B5EDD64.jpeg

FIX THE HEATING FANNY!!!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 33

Fanny is 47 or is it 48. Tell you what, lets call it 50. Her skin and body have aged rapidly in the last 2 years and, frankly, she's not looking good.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I saw the posting and may have even commented myself. 😜 Sadly, I didn't take a screenshot. The initial post was an orange avatar nicely asking for a status update on Natti and Gerry's apartments.

At the time I saw the post there were about 18 comments, all very respectful, but most commenting that there hasn't been much progress around the shiteau, asking where Ian is etc. There was the standard response that Stephanie is waiting for planning approval before proceeding on Natti's flat, and someone asked if Stephanie had submitted the plans yet for approval.

I don't know what happened after that, but when I returned online a few hours later, the entire post had been deleted. The thread must have blown up big time. It seems Fanny is more than a teeny bit sensitive about be questioned because the statement below has now been posted on Facebook by the site administrator & comments have been turned off.

Dear Tattlers, we can all sleep better knowing that Stephanie and crew are doing their best....🤣🤣🤣. Brings to mind the old phrase, 'if that's your best, your best isn't good enough'!

Hello everyone,
A brief update with the ongoing works @ Chateau de Lalande, as there appears to be some confusion.
  1. The Marquis suite is more or less completed, Amaury has done a fantastic job, further content on this project will be released when Chateau DIY has aired in the Autumn approx. Please note, that Ian the plasterer was also part of this restoration.
  2. Grand Salon, this is a huge intricate project, that will take many months to conclude. Amaury is a very skilled artisan & we can be guaranteed the end result will be worth the wait.
  3. Nati's & Gerry Grady apartments, due to the decision to add windows & doors, it was necessary to seek planning permission, that procedure is on-going. As soon as confirmation is received, it will return to an active project. For now it is dormant until a planners decision is received.
  4. Ian the builder had to receive medical treatment for an injury. Due to the delay in the projects mentioned in point 3 & his recovery time, I am sure he has moved on to other jobs. It is impossible to estimate how long these applications will take as they may ask for further information or adjustments.
  5. Dan continues to work on the Pergola, he has cemented the cross beams & is waiting for them to settle before removing the braces & carrying on to the next step.
  6. The down stairs loo is complete.
  7. Dan replaced the work tops in the utility area.
  8. The pantries have been updated.
  9. Stephanie is waiting for the final report on the lake area so that an application can be submitted for its restoration.
  10. Kirsty is heading the garden team as they continue to plant & upkeep the new garden, communal areas, walled garden & court yard.
  11. Ruby is alive & well, we have seen a number of photos here which shows he is loving life.
  12. Kirsty has sheared the sheep.
All the above information has been released in the vlogs.
I believe from time to time some of us here forget, that, firstly The Chateau Diaries, follow real people, with hearts & feelings...we aren't following a netflix show. These people are members of our group, they can see the comments that some of you are making. We are a friendly group, we follow these people because we like them & enjoy what they are doing.😜
It is their choice what they want to share with us through their vlogs, we are in no position to expect or demand anything.
We are all different, I understand that we may approach things from a different angle, but this isn't our call. If you were doing a project in your home & half the neighbourhood disagreed with your choices & progress & started writing their views in the local newspaper..how would you feel? I know I would be gutted.
Do you not think Amaury is doing his best..or Dan etc.
Also it is very difficult to project manage a number of different jobs in tandem, therefore, a decision was made to concentrate & finish the current projects without moving on to something else.
They are doing their best, the work force is under enough pressure to make progress to include in the vlogs without us saying they aren't going fast enough, they aren't propelled on red diesel or indeed rocket fuel as some of you think.
We have had to turn off commenting on a post today, due to the negative & rude comments being made. We will be removing the post shortly, which is a shame, because the original author done no wrong.
I will ask each & every member, before you post a comment, ask yourself would you be upset if the post was about you....
We cannot speculate on the personal lives of vloggers in this group, it is not our business.
Please note, whilst we appreciate every single member we have here, comments which upset others will not be tolerated, nor will name calling.
I hope that clarifies admin's position, if you are not happy with what we are saying, perhaps this isn't the group for you. There is no point being in a group you no longer enjoy. Life is too short, scroll past & follow a group that does give you enjoyment.
Ugh. From the "Hello Everyone" onwards, the spelling, grammar and syntax alone suggests an idiot.

Last edited:
  • Haha
It did not mention tattle or the hate site…. Maybe some of the folks on Facebook started asking uncomfortable questions…
It’s more of a suggestion tactic, Fanny dosnt want to drop the name, as it will bring attention to the website, but her “fans” will fill in the blanks.

@Lady Avonlea Thank you for the information, what I took aways from it was, there going to be doing major damage control before the “meet and greet” blow up, imagine if all hell broke loose at the farm amongst the patrons, it’s all getting very Mary Antoinette but with less taste and hygiene.

This is the point!

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
For those outside UK, here are some more pictures I didn't include in my last post about the patron sponsored Ch4 projects. In my last post I said 'the laziest people (SJ & Phi) that never lift a finger were dressed up in safety gear desperate to be on TV'. I have therefore titled some of these pictures 'All The Gear & No Idea'.

The episode & especially the last few pictures (with the yellow jacket) reveal they were willing to show their relationship. We know it was filmed last year before summer 2021 which means it was few months after Phi's arrival. So if they (SJ & Phi) had filmed this episode as a couple for Ch4 before summer 2021, why was she upset about it in November 2021 blaming Ch4? She said she wanted that part of her life to remain private. There's more proof, this episode was filmed when Gerry's apartment had just been started & the Dutch BF reveal happened few days after Ian had just completed Gerry's bathroom when it was leaking (Oct/Nov 2021). This means her Dutch BF reveal reaction was all an act to manipulate viewers & patrons to continue supporting her & funding her Ch4 projects. Projects are delayed for Ch4 & as SJ likes to prove comments made here wrong, I hope she proves me wrong & shows her patrons the progress of Gerry's & the Marquis apartments. She just invited the previous owners to view all the progress she's made as if they pay for it but patrons have to wait until after Ch4 has shown it.
I know I am playing catch up here, but what idiot wears high heeled boots 👢 when renovating an old farmhouse? Old Fanny of course AND she climbs ladders in them! OH&S non-existent at Lie Lande.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.