The Chateau Diaries #155 Snorty is a big time vlog killer! Just like 11 year old preserves he is not good

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I agree, but not half as insane as her loyal viewers who actually live for this content and are drooling all over every second of it. When Stephanie Jarvis first started putting her life on the internet, discovering the ancient profession so many hookers before her did but without factually being screwed, she thought she needed to put quality out. It took her hours and hours to take only one picture for Instagram and edit the hell out of it so that it could portray her fabulous life. By now she knows there's no need for quality and, as the bloopers she left in lately make very clear, no need for editing either. She is not interested in growing her channel, she's completely invested in trusting she has found a base following that will love her and her shite no matter what. I sometimes begin to think she might be right, but I hope she's not and the day of reckoning will come. She has stolen so much by now, there's no way back anyway.
Your reference to the oldest profession (and, while Stephanie hasn't perhaps sold sold her body at the altar of greed, she's certainly sold her soul) made me think of one of Dorothy Parker's best lines. Asked to create an epigram using the word horticulture, her immediate response was "you can lead a bleep to culture but you can't make her think".

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Not the greatest attempt at homing in on an image but here's my screenshot from last night's CD. I think it is a silver comvertib!e parked beside SJ's car (to the right).

View attachment 1366897

When the Richmonds arrived for their surprise visit/Armoire's birthday, Evita Nutella and her beau went to collect them (Limoges airport?). They've been toing-and-froing - practically commuting - a lot, so it makes sense to leave the Merc at Lalande and fly over from Stansted, or even fly to Paris and get the train. A long drive from Suffolk to make repeated visits to a crumbling farmhouse in the middle of nowhere their beloved niece's glorious chateau.

And squeaks of excitement because, of course, the beloved niece has their blessing to drive the Merc in their absence. But probably not Philip - additional insurance, whatever.
First......"Evita Nutella" . I am DEAD!
After what's happened today in the US (and the foreshadowing of what is to come with regard to same-sex marriage and contraception), I needed that belly laugh!

Second, thank you for the enlarged picture. I now think it's Evita Nutella's soon to be in-law's car, too.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
I assume it has one of those covers!
There HAVE been scenes showing those cars covered with a car cover. The streamers are gone, too. I think there were two or three cars with the car cover. I will look later for a picture from a recent vlog.

Reactions: 9
So what blew up over on fbook?

There is a post that lists all the work in progress, tells how hard everyone is working and then it states they had to turn off the comments on a post due to rude and negativecomments…

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 33

There is a post that lists all the work in progress, tells how hard everyone is working and then it states they had to turn off the comments on a post due to rude and negativecomments…
Iv not seen it, but from what you had said, it sounds like a smear campaign against Tattle, “oh the people from the hate websites, have found there way to us on Facebook” she’s probably seen what’s been said on here, and is doing some damage control before the patrons, wise up and start to read here.

• Haha
Reactions: 21

I didn’t realise fb was so active.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
BREAKING NEWS: Hold on to your hats! Marie Wiik has gotten herself ****gasp**** a job ..............(letting that sink in a minute).........as a chef, working in a busy local restaurant. She says it's through July, will help her develop skills, help her save some money for courses she needs and see if she likes it enough to continue on with her new dream of being a chef on a yacht. Good for her.

1656095129347.png

1656095052174.png

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
Random question, do you need to have a certain number of posts to private message someone here or is that not an option?
No, we've blocked that option ourselves. In the beginning we were in constant attack by flying monkeys. I was in charge creating new threads with @MojoDublin then and f.ex. during my lunch break I saw the thread was full and created a new one without reading, 10 minutes later the earlier thread was 3 pages short and opened again! Our Aussie and Kiwi tattlers had reported so many messages as abusive. Then it was Europe's turn, East coast of Canada and US continued and the west coast finished reporting. Still in the morning there were three pages of hate comments waiting for the Kiwi's and Aussie's to report again... I had to block private messaging, at some point you get tired hearing what a witch or mentally ill you are. That episode naturally fueled us, we're on to something.

• Wow
Reactions: 33

I saw the post a couple of hours ago and at that time people were questioning things about the shittoo. The same questions that are asked here regularly. There were usual responses from those staunchly defending everything and as usual blaming the lack of building materials and the lack of skilled workers available in the middle of nowhere. There were then people saying they had heard Ian and Fanny had fallen out, again this was poo pooed and it was explained Ian was still recovering from his op! Selmar and Tatty were called out for expecting people to give them money to buy a chateau. It was at this point that I thought our @Pekey May be involved in these exchanges. There was nothing new and nothing particularly derogatory imo but then I’ve been shopping and come home to find the whole post deleted and Brenda stamping her feet again.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Has anyone watch Snowflake Mountain on Netflix. I’d not heard of it until about 10 mins ago when the trailer showed up on my YouTube account.
After watching it I think that Fanny should apply on Philips behalf. Apparently it was the parents who set up for their 20’s snowflakes to go on it.

• Haha
Has anyone watch Snowflake Mountain on Netflix. I’d not heard of it until about 10 mins ago when the trailer showed up on my YouTube account.
After watching it I think that Fanny should apply on Philips behalf. Apparently it was the parents who set up for their 20’s snowflakes to go on it.

I've heard of it - I read about it just this morning, as a matter of fact! Sounds like "Survivor".........people are getting all worked up over the title.
Meh. Bigger fish to fry than being called "Snowflake", in my opinion.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
It looks like the Jag is covered in peacock tit, but in fact it's not. The covering for the car is suffering from the death of a thousand cuts thanks to the peacock's claws.
The car is beyond repair. It doesn't make any sense to repair it, the value will be less after all the money you put in. She's hoping there'll be an idiot who'll take it nevertheless to own something of hers.

BREAKING NEWS: Hold on to your hats! Marie Wiik has gotten herself ****gasp**** a job ..............(letting that sink in a minute).........as a chef, working in a busy local restaurant. She says it's through July, will help her develop skills, help her save some money for courses she needs and see if she likes it enough to continue on with her new dream of being a chef on a yacht. Good for her.

View attachment 1367305

View attachment 1367300
So she doesn't know if she wants to cook, but wants a job on a boat... hmm. She should just go on a cruise line... less pressure, earn money and travel the world.

I've heard of it - I read about it just this morning, as a matter of fact! Sounds like "Survivor".........people are getting all worked up over the title.
Meh. Bigger fish to fry than being called "Snowflake", in my opinion.
I just started watching French Farmhouse Diaries... popped up in suggestions, he was showing how lime works... really interesting. Nice couple too :)

Reactions: 14

View attachment 1367305

View attachment 1367300
I am shocked. Thru July ain't very long. I give her one week before the "busy-ness" makes her too anxious...or someone tells her what to do.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Your reference to the oldest profession (and, while Stephanie hasn't perhaps sold sold her body at the altar of greed, she's certainly sold her soul) made me think of one of Dorothy Parker's best lines. Asked to create an epigram using the word horticulture, her immediate response was "you can lead a bleep to culture but you can't make her think".
It's so sad that after Oxford she hasn't cultivated her mind since. Steph, it doesn't count if you're only browsing coffee table books and reading harlequin romance novels! What a waste of mind.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.