The Chateau Diaries #155 Snorty is a big time vlog killer! Just like 11 year old preserves he is not good

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Deeply saddened about your loss @Le Baiseur it's my worst fear to inevitably lose my two girlies. Thoughts are with you.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Is tonight the night? Will we get those all important association accounts? - unlikely. How long has it been since Stephanie said she had received the accounts, but was discussing further with the accountant for a double check? Nearly three months? What is the grand high witch herself hiding?

Now, our last known sighting of SJ, and pet monkey Phyllis, was on Sunday where the two were cleaning out the old laundry revealing green mould in the process. Obviously, we know not when that was filmed because Stephanie has an aptitude for fiddling the timeline, but where oh where in the world is our SJ tonight as she prepares to hit publish on her Patreon video?

I'm guessing she still hasn't balanced the books from her previous sticky fingers dipping into the Patreon funds of 2020 and 2021 because, and I quote, "all the money from the patreon, BnB and her YouTube went into the society account" - oh so convenient that that should be the case. Never really knowing what money belonged to what. She's a fraudster and she's buying time as she cooks the books.
Pet Monkey Phyllis. A moniker for the ages.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Last night, after a long illness, I had to say goodbye to my best friend of 14 years. The pain and emptiness is unbearable; I feel so lost.
The Chartelaine and her beard are unworthy of a dog's love.
So sorry for your loss. ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 18
A terrific, really.interesting BBC series featured well-known chefs (with a fistful of Michelin stars between them) taking the presenter to their favourite places where their hidden gems for food are located. One episode was in Venice. I discovered the episode is on Y,/T, link below.

Stephanie Jarvis would do well to give it a watch as it might encourage her to shed her perpetual.tourist cloak. After all, she says Venice is her dream place. Mucb like everything else.she says, take that with a bucketful of salt.

Thank you, I have been trying to find that series.

For all those that have lost your beloved pets, my sympathy. Never easy.

Rattles tin cup against chateau gates.......WHERE ARE DA ACCOUNTS?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
A terrific, really.interesting BBC series featured well-known chefs (with a fistful of Michelin stars between them) taking the presenter to their favourite places where their hidden gems for food are located. One episode was in Venice. I discovered the episode is on Y,/T, link below.

Stephanie Jarvis would do well to give it a watch as it might encourage her to shed her perpetual.tourist cloak. After all, she says Venice is her dream place. Mucb like everything else.she says, take that with a bucketful of salt.

A wonderful story about Venice. Now I'm going to see Vienna. I love Vienna, very much.

(And now imagine story of those same restaurants with a snoring narrator and SJ laughing hysterically and explaining to all those chefs what they need to do !!!! :eek::eek::eek:)

@Le Baiseur
I don’t have pets because I barely survived the parrot’s death.
I can't imagine losing a dog at all. Sending virtual hugs

• Heart
Reactions: 20

Thanks for posting, I really enjoyed watching that. Angela Hartnett is my of my favourite chefs on TV.
I'd watched one or two way back but never the Venice episode. That makes me want to go back. We rented an apartment from a Venitian host who lived in an apartment above us. He recommended a few restaurnts that he used. All very good and used by locals.

If Dana watches, please take note on the risotto lesson 😂 I kept thinking what the restaurant owner and chef would have said if she'd dished her plate of sludge up to him:ROFLMAO::sick::ROFLMAO::sick:

Reactions: 14
Just watching DTM's latest vlog. He has made a, shite garden just like Fanny's...... A few minutes in and a rat crawled out of the wall of his house and ran along. 🤢 He was oblivious

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 31
Last night, after a long illness, I had to say goodbye to my best friend of 14 years. The pain and emptiness is unbearable; I feel so lost.
I am so sorry for your pain and loss. I am still grieving my darling JRT, the naughtiest little mischief maker of a terrier. I thought my heart would break. The pure, unconditional love and companionship of a dog is a joyous gift, but sadly the flip side to that happiness is eventual loss.
What lovely memories you will have ….❤❤❤

• Heart
Reactions: 22
So sorry for your loss. I've never had a doggie just pusscats but nonetheless they become part of the family & when they're gone then the loss is felt as keenly. Goodbye to your dear friend.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I'm sorry, sounds like we had similar situations. My guy had severe hip dysplasia and arthritis which we were somewhat successfully managing but then in late April he came down with megaesophagus; I tried my hardest with a new feeding routine and meds - and he was a trooper throughout - but we just couldn't shake it. He lost almost 50% of his body weight and yesterday morning his legs started going out from under him and I knew it was time to free him from his pain and suffering. I just hope I did right by him.

I can't imagine SJ taking on the responsibility and patience required; plus she is undeserving of the unconditional love.
So sorry for your loss. So hard having to make that decision. I remember our vet saying, when the time comes you will know, and I did.
My poor darling Oscar had a heart condition, he soldiered on for over a year after being diagnosed. But then one day I could tell it was all to much for him and had to let him go. I still miss him.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
La Baiseur, I am sorry for your loss.

A stray cat whom was spayed and front declawed moved into my Hardware Store in 2006 and she made it known she was home. Vet said she was about 5 and she needed care. $850.00 later she started growing her hair back as she was allergic to flea bites and pulled chunks of hair out all the time. I closed the store in 2015 and she came home with me. She ruled the roost and I was hers, all hers. I have never been as loved as much as she loved me. I promised her she would always be safe. At age 19 she started to really go down hill and I injected her 3 times a day with fluids to make her comfortable. Two years later she was still comfortable lol. She ran around like a kitten. One day she went blind, Hypertension, not a surprise. She still slept on her heated blanket and ate very well! She loved her some Pizza and beer. She would haunt me until I shared. Must have been from her past life. One Saturday morning she couldn't move around much. By Sunday she was paralyzed and veterinarian was closed. So I held her for 30 hours. She purred and peed but I had promised her I would never betray her. Monday we went to the vet early and she left this world with me telling her I loved her and I held her for a long time. I know your Pain La Baiseur. I am sobbing as I write this eulogy.

She died in April

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 39
Its been a bloody hot day in The Netherlands..tomorrow even hotter..still so much work...so we were not able to leave for France but... this weekend we go..i cant wait..just a few months no work...almost no phonecalls..i hope at least...just living the good life..catching up with books by the pool...good food...meeting French friends again...bbq..life goes fast...sometimes we must enjoy it a little...it can be over before you know it..

And no we are not going to visit Lalalande..although to my horror its not even two hours away from our house in the bourgogne..
Well they have a shop at Lalande now, you could go and have a look at that. If your brown lab is with you, let him in the kitchen door and hopefully he will create chaos for us all to enjoy!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
My question is this, what would happen if everyone started posting negative harsh remarks on her actual videos. the latest cadeau again made me gag with the incessant comments by the nutless wonder boy. Shut up for gods sake.
The entire gag was the usual snot filled gushing.

• Sick
Reactions: 10
Just watching DTM's latest vlog. He has made a, shite garden just like Fanny's...... A few minutes in and a rat crawled out of the wall of his house and ran along. 🤢 He was oblivious
I can’t believe that there is no lock on the covering over the well opening! The well walls are so close to the ground… oh my😳😡.
6E8B33F6-66E3-4AAF-B940-B1DFDF9575AE.jpeg

15229256-784F-466D-A660-14818DED611D.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 21
I'm sorry, sounds like we had similar situations. My guy had severe hip dysplasia and arthritis which we were somewhat successfully managing but then in late April he came down with megaesophagus; I tried my hardest with a new feeding routine and meds - and he was a trooper throughout - but we just couldn't shake it. He lost almost 50% of his body weight and yesterday morning his legs started going out from under him and I knew it was time to free him from his pain and suffering. I just hope I did right by him.

I can't imagine SJ taking on the responsibility and patience required; plus she is undeserving of the unconditional love.
I’m so sorry for your loss. Your pup was as lucky to have you as you were to have him.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.