The Chateau Diaries #155 Snorty is a big time vlog killer! Just like 11 year old preserves he is not good

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Last night, after a long illness, I had to say goodbye to my best friend of 14 years. The pain and emptiness is unbearable; I feel so lost.
The Chartelaine and her beard are unworthy of a dog's love.
I’m so sorry for your loss. It’s coming for my longtime companion pup sooner rather than later and my heart is already heavy.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 42
Last night, after a long illness, I had to say goodbye to my best friend of 14 years. The pain and emptiness is unbearable; I feel so lost.
So sorry, horrible time to get through... I had to let my boy go 4 years ago, his diabetes bled me dry, then glaucoma so they wanted to take his blind eyes out... it's so hard to know when it's time to let go. There's peace in knowing they had the best life.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 29
Nah..I can't see it's Grant. :confused: His IG post from 10 weeks ago. He seems like a decent bloke. Who knows though. Maybe she has a job which means she can't travel as much as him or something?
He does nothing for me personally but then it wouldn't do for us all to like the same type.
I'm still betting on Dan. His grumpiness has increased recently, his lady love off on her travels leaving him behind having to play happy families.
If she was faux concerned about how her rabid fans would react to her young fey sponger boyfriend...then imagine how they would react if they realised why his relationship broke up eh?
View attachment 1361854
Hi, Princess, sorry not to get back to you on Marie of Romania sooner.
I feel exactly the same way, I learn so much here, and I am grateful. It's one reason I resist abuse here of the charge of derailment. There are whole longstanding massive threads here of what anybody would call derailment according to Tattle rules, but we do not, because we like the people talking about it and learn a thing or two. Let a thousand flowers bloom.
The Marie thing I picked up from an ancient Dorothy Parker quip:

Oh, life is a glorious cycle of song,
a medley of extemporanea,
And love is a thing that can never go wrong,
and I am Marie of Romania.

As for Grant, the peculiarly hurricane-like exchange of visible black cloud energy when Pheeph offered him a glass of rosé in the courtyard and he declined, made me think something was seriously up then.
Not saying it's mufki pufki with the charletaine.
But what else would bring Grant to Lalande so faithfully when no other kind of assistance he provides is needed? And heterosexual alpha male assistance is so rare a pearl in those latitudes?

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
I’m still waiting for photos of when Fanny goes to the exotic parties of Snorts friends. (A job in a play doesn’t count). I’m sure he’s got friends right? Other than Bubble Girl?! Weddings? Christenings? Birthday parties? Events of any kind? Anything? Surely Snorts gets invited to things in the Netherlands?
… it would appear from the lack of any inclusion that he doesn’t or she isn’t invited?!

So incredibly sorry to hear of your loss @Le Baiseur. It’s such a difficult time, sending my condolences through the wires ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 26
I’m so sorry for your loss. It’s coming for my longtime companion pup sooner rather than later and my heart is already heavy.
I know the feeling well; I've been agonizing over this since he was still a pup. All I can say is cherish every single remaining moment.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
So sorry, horrible time to get through... I had to let my boy go 4 years ago, his diabetes bled me dry, then glaucoma so they wanted to take his blind eyes out... it's so hard to know when it's time to let go. There's peace in knowing they had the best life.
I'm sorry, sounds like we had similar situations. My guy had severe hip dysplasia and arthritis which we were somewhat successfully managing but then in late April he came down with megaesophagus; I tried my hardest with a new feeding routine and meds - and he was a trooper throughout - but we just couldn't shake it. He lost almost 50% of his body weight and yesterday morning his legs started going out from under him and I knew it was time to free him from his pain and suffering. I just hope I did right by him.

I can't imagine SJ taking on the responsibility and patience required; plus she is undeserving of the unconditional love.

• Heart
Reactions: 42
Breaks my heart. Its so hard to loose unconditional love and devotion. My rescues are 14 , 8 and 3 it somehow feels better to have a younger one to heal my heart when one goes over the rainbow bridge

• Heart
I know the feeling well; I've been agonizing over this since he was still a pup. All I can say is cherish every single remaining moment.
We used to hand this book around in the dog park. We'd write the name of our dog and his or her dates on the flyleaf. There were 30 names when I got it for sweet Macduff.
Can't recommend it more highly.
Amazon product

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I’m so sorry to hear this you must be devastated. I’m sure everyone here sends you lots of love and any support we can give.
it is times like this that bring it home how horrible and unfair life can be when you think of the lies and deceit all LL.
Sending you virtual hugs and love ❤❤

• Heart
I’m so sorry to hear about you pup. It is the worst. ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 24
So sorry for your loss ❤🥰😘

• Heart
Deepest condolences - it's so difficult when you have to say goodbye, but you can find some comfort knowing they aren't suffering anymore.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Mine is in my lap or arms at every spare minute. She’ll be 12 next month. I rescued her at seven knowing our time would be limited and I only regret not getting her sooner. She’s definitely my baby, but her health is failing rapidly. As long as she’s eating and happy with good quality of life I’ll do whatever it takes so I’m enjoying every minute we have. She’s definitely got me wrapped around her little paw.

337A1D80-E7DF-456D-860C-3D9626A817B9.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 37
Hi, Princess, sorry not to get back to you on Marie of Romania sooner.
I feel exactly the same way, I learn so much here, and I am grateful. It's one reason I resist abuse here of the charge of derailment. There are whole longstanding massive threads here of what anybody would call derailment according to Tattle rules, but we do not, because we like the people talking about it and learn a thing or two. Let a thousand flowers bloom.
The Marie thing I picked up from an ancient Dorothy Parker quip:

Oh, life is a glorious cycle of song,
a medley of extemporanea,
And love is a thing that can never go wrong,
and I am Marie of Romania.

As for Grant, the peculiarly hurricane-like exchange of visible black cloud energy when Pheeph offered him a glass of rosé in the courtyard and he declined, made me think something was seriously up then.
Not saying it's mufki pufki with the charletaine.
But what else would bring Grant to Lalande so faithfully when no other kind of assistance he provides is needed? And heterosexual alpha male assistance is so rare a pearl in those latitudes?
Ah thank you for the back reference on where the quote came from. The wit of Ms Parker!
With regard to Grant - I remember the discussion about his tattoos & didn't reply at the time but I remember now I looked up what the 3 XXX meant.
Not sure if this is the reason he has it but it seems to come from : Straight edge (sometimes abbreviated sXe or signified by XXX or X) is a subculture of hardcore punk whose adherents refrain from using alcohol, tobacco, and other recreational drugs, in reaction to the excesses of punk subculture. Maybe the look of doom when offered alcohol by dimwit Phi Phi might have been because he's made it clear he's tee total? Perhaps he is there to try to save the cult from their excesses!!!

• Wow
Reactions: 15
I'm sorry, sounds like we had similar situations. My guy had severe hip dysplasia and arthritis which we were somewhat successfully managing but then in late April he came down with megaesophagus; I tried my hardest with a new feeding routine and meds - and he was a trooper throughout - but we just couldn't shake it. He lost almost 50% of his body weight and yesterday morning his legs started going out from under him and I knew it was time to free him from his pain and suffering. I just hope I did right by him.

I can't imagine SJ taking on the responsibility and patience required; plus she is undeserving of the unconditional love.
I'm sorry for your loss. Huge hugs from me!

• Heart
Reactions: 22
OK continuing the posts in #154 after @Clara Burnett 's revelation that SJ has had a few dalliances whilst with Squirrel, perhaps it;s me, but Grant mentioning a 'noisy cock' to SJ is a red flag.

Now he could be being crass, but a very strange thing to say,
Anyway, you decide. Do we leave Grant on the list of possibles ??????? from 7.50 :
What happened to the chicken coop someone (Kirsty ?) painted last year, the one where she wanted to hang the embroidered pictures same fan sent her ?

Reactions: 13
So sorry, it is so painful and sad.

• Heart
Ah thank you for the back reference on where the quote came from. The wit of Ms Parker!
With regard to Grant - I remember the discussion about his tattoos & didn't reply at the time but I remember now I looked up what the 3 XXX meant.
Not sure if this is the reason he has it but it seems to come from : Straight edge (sometimes abbreviated sXe or signified by XXX or X) is a subculture of hardcore punk whose adherents refrain from using alcohol, tobacco, and other recreational drugs, in reaction to the excesses of punk subculture. Maybe the look of doom when offered alcohol by dimwit Phi Phi might have been because he's made it clear he's tee total? Perhaps he is there to try to save the cult from their excesses!!!
That's good info. I was more interested in why Pheeph would call across the courtyard on camera to somebody who was obviously avoiding him by scuttling along the perimeter of the courtyard (avoiding booze maybe, but also perhaps fresh from a liaison Pheeph knows about.
(I wouldn't put it past Pheeph, if Grant is teetotal, to screw him over on camera around it.
(The question remains -- why?)
And here, on the scruples of Mother Abbess Clara who rightly does not speculate about philanderers with families, I must shut my tattling mouth.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Hopefully this will bring a little smile.

We have a 13 yr. standard poodle who is slowing down and I know we're going to need to say goodbye sooner than later, but try not to think about it. We also have a 5 year old schnauzer who we rescued 3 years ago, not long after we said goodbye to our first family dog.

Just over 5 weeks ago we rescued a gorgeous 2 year old poodle. Lord Avonlea arrives home tomorrow night from an 8 week business trip. However, the family has kept our new dog a secret and Lord A. has no idea about our newest addition. All 3 dogs will have balloons, engraved with personalized welcome home messages, tied to their collars to surprise Lord A. when he comes through the door. 🐶 🐶🐶.

I have a history of doing this. I did the same thing by adopting our 13 year old standard poodle and surprising Lord A. when he returned from a 1 wk. business trip. Lord A. will be surprised again this time, but I know he's going to love our new boy, even though we're still working on potty-training!

• Heart
Reactions: 40
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.