The Chateau Diaries #155 Snorty is a big time vlog killer! Just like 11 year old preserves he is not good

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Last night, after a long illness, I had to say goodbye to my best friend of 14 years. The pain and emptiness is unbearable; I feel so lost.
The Chartelaine and her beard are unworthy of a dog's love.
When we were forced to put to sleep our last kitten, after a long illness, Mr Brandy, we couldn't stop crying for days, actually months. He had a tough life before he found us, but then was the king of the house and gave us so much joy and affection and he seemed to perceive our very thoughts. We had many cats, but nobody was like him. I hope nobody gets scared if I say that we still feel his loving presence around us. The pain was so deep that even today I can't convince myself to adopt a new kitty.
We like to think that it was Brandy who found us. In fact we were looking for a Persian cat, because they are very goodnatured and love staying at home. We don't have a garden, but a very huge terrace, going all around and full of plants. So we found this ad in the local paper as the lady who owned him was always away for work. When we got into the small flat, there he was, watching outside the window with his back to us and he didn't move. He was all scruffy and unkept poor thing. The lady said he had a bad character. Well, who wouldn't in his place??
Then, all of a sudden, he literally jumped on my lap... and he conquered my heart. We like to think that he got fed up with her and put an ad to find a new family: And so he did!
So I can very well understand what you feel. I'm so sorry. 💓
Here he is Mr Brandy in all his glory
1655917992421.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
Oh I hope not Grant. I really hope he's above that...@C’est moi.
It is very strange he is back at the chateau by himself. Volunteering. Where is his wife. He has his own house etc in France. He was there for quite a while.
I for one found his visit disappointing. I expected him to bring more to the table than a bloody great steak.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Last night, after a long illness, I had to say goodbye to my best friend of 14 years. The pain and emptiness is unbearable; I feel so lost.
Very sad for your loss. Losing a family member/best friend leaves a very big hole in one's heart. I send you my sincere sympathy.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Steff has gone all out on FB with the predicted vanity shot. Of her and her alone. As predicted, she loves that pic.
She looks good to be fair. Until you ponder who’s money got her there and how she got that dress 🤬
Is that waistline photoshopped?

• Haha
Reactions: 23
When we were forced to put to sleep our last kitten, after a long illness, Mr Brandy, we couldn't stop crying for days, actually months. He had a tough life before he found us, but then was the king of the house and gave us so much joy and affection and he seemed to perceive our very thoughts. We had many cats, but nobody was like him. I hope nobody gets scared if I say that we still feel his loving presence around us. The pain was so deep that even today I can't convince myself to adopt a new kitty.
We like to think that it was Brandy who found us. In fact we were looking for a Persian cat, because they are very goodnatured and love staying at home. We don't have a garden, but a very huge terrace, going all around and full of plants. So we found this ad in the local paper as the lady who owned him was always away for work. When we got into the small flat, there he was, watching outside the window with his back to us and he didn't move. He was all scruffy and unkept poor thing. The lady said he had a bad character. Well, who wouldn't in his place??
Then, all of a sudden, he literally jumped on my lap... and he conquered my heart. We like to think that he got fed up with her and put an ad to find a new family: And so he did!
View attachment 1362125
I feel your grief in loosing such a sweet creature.
Remember though, when a cherished family member dies, it's not the love that dies. The love you shared is eternal and you will have it forever.

Screenshot_20211022-212253_YouTube.jpg

This is my own Persian named Koshka. The most sublimely beautiful creature ever created. He died in 2005. I've never been a dog person and much prefer cats. All pedigree and all rescues, I now have three, one of whom is blind and the ruler of our household. Cats are living sculptures. It makes me so angry that Ruby is treated with such shabby neglect at Lie Lande. He deserves better than Fanny - all the lie Lande animals do.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 40
View attachment 1362125
Love ❤ is a gift. Brandy did find YOU their are no coincidences. We’ve had 3 adult cats 🐱 one teenager and a colony of kittens show up on are property the last 2 months. I’ve been feeding them, hoping to win them over so I can take them one at a time to be spayed, wormed and rabies shots.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Remember though, when a cherished family member dies, it's not the love that dies. The love you shared is eternal and you will have it forever.

View attachment 1362201

This is my own Persian named Koshka. The most sublimely beautiful creature ever created. He died in 2005. I've never been a dog person and much prefer cats. All pedigree and all rescues, I now have three, one of whom is blind and the ruler of our household. Cats are living sculptures. It makes me so angry that Ruby is treated with such shabby neglect at Lie Lande. He deserves better than Fanny - all the lie Lande animals do.
Soooooo cuuutee!!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Love ❤ is a gift. Brandy did find YOU their are no coincidences. We’ve had 3 adult cats 🐱 one teenager and a colony of kittens show up on are property the last 2 months. I’ve been feeding them, hoping to win them over so I can take them one at a time to be spayed, wormed and rabies shots.
Indeed, and in fact he came into our lives at a very hard moment, and helped us all to make it better. All creatures have souls and you can see this if you have lived with a pet.
You are doing a great job! Go on with it! You will be rewarded

View attachment 1362201

OMG what a wonder! He looks beautiful. I'm not a dog person either, as much as I like dogs, but to me cats are perfection. They're beautiful, they're proud, they're intelligent, sensitive and independent creatures. When they love you, they allow you to stay in their kingdom and let you have the comfort and honour of their presence and the privilege of taking care of them. If they love you it is because they really do, in fact they don't need you. It's you who need them. 🥰

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
View attachment 1362125
So sorry for your loss. I have been in this situation myself and feel I understand how sad you felt.

What happened to the chicken coop someone (Kirsty ?) painted last year, the one where she wanted to hang the embroidered pictures same fan sent her ?
I'm guessing like all plans at the Shittoo, it was nothing more than high hopes and thin air.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I am incredibly sorry for your loss of your 4-legged fur baby. Only time can heal the hole in your heart. Many hugs and much love. ❤ ❤ ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 14
OK continuing the posts in #154 after @Clara Burnett 's revelation that SJ has had a few dalliances whilst with Squirrel, perhaps it;s me, but Grant mentioning a 'noisy cock' to SJ is a red flag.

Now he could be being crass, but a very strange thing to say,
Anyway, you decide. Do we leave Grant on the list of possibles ??????? from 7.50 :

Oh and to and from Brico with the theme music is 'It should have been you, another time another place....................'

Don't get me wrong I can't blame her. He's a real hunk is Grant. I hope not, he's a married man fgs.

He also mentions he's back at Christmas :unsure:
Sorry personally I don't find anything about him attractive... least of all his arrogance... you'd think he'd discovered Australia the way he bangs on... the thought of him straddling a sheep is enough let alone SJ...but then we all have different tastes in who tickles our fancy and who doesn't..

So sorry for your loss @Le Baiseur ❤❤❤
@Le Baiseur Animal grief is all consuming... I've been there so many times... I'm so sorry....

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
I am guessing dumb Dan, Grant and Bag head....he FINALLY bagged...er, shagged Fanny....after pining for decades. She has to be desperate for some sex with a man by now.
Snorts ain't cutting the mustard. Or the mayo.
My guesses are: Jolly Ollie, Baghead Nick, and Potts.

• Heart
Deeply saddened about your loss @Le Baiseur it's my worst fear to inevitably lose my two girlies. Thoughts are with you.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Is tonight the night? Will we get those all important association accounts? - unlikely. How long has it been since Stephanie said she had received the accounts, but was discussing further with the accountant for a double check? Nearly three months? What is the grand high witch herself hiding?

Now, our last known sighting of SJ, and pet monkey Phyllis, was on Sunday where the two were cleaning out the old laundry revealing green mould in the process. Obviously, we know not when that was filmed because Stephanie has an aptitude for fiddling the timeline, but where oh where in the world is our SJ tonight as she prepares to hit publish on her Patreon video?

I'm guessing she still hasn't balanced the books from her previous sticky fingers dipping into the Patreon funds of 2020 and 2021 because, and I quote, "all the money from the patreon, BnB and her YouTube went into the society account" - oh so convenient that that should be the case. Never really knowing what money belonged to what. She's a fraudster and she's buying time as she cooks the books.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
It's hard isn't it. Saying "I'm sorry for your loss" seems trite in the wake of such monumental misery... but I am sorry. I think loosing a pet is sometimes harder than loosing a human because people come with conditions and expectations and judgements of us. Whereas a pet is pure love.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I’m so very sorry for your loss, may the memories help you get through this tough time!

• Heart
Reactions: 18
For those outside UK, here are some more pictures I didn't include in my last post about the patron sponsored Ch4 projects. In my last post I said 'the laziest people (SJ & Phi) that never lift a finger were dressed up in safety gear desperate to be on TV'. I have therefore titled some of these pictures 'All The Gear & No Idea'.

The episode & especially the last few pictures (with the yellow jacket) reveal they were willing to show their relationship. We know it was filmed last year before summer 2021 which means it was few months after Phi's arrival. So if they (SJ & Phi) had filmed this episode as a couple for Ch4 before summer 2021, why was she upset about it in November 2021 blaming Ch4? She said she wanted that part of her life to remain private. There's more proof, this episode was filmed when Gerry's apartment had just been started & the Dutch BF reveal happened few days after Ian had just completed Gerry's bathroom when it was leaking (Oct/Nov 2021). This means her Dutch BF reveal reaction was all an act to manipulate viewers & patrons to continue supporting her & funding her Ch4 projects. Projects are delayed for Ch4 & as SJ likes to prove comments made here wrong, I hope she proves me wrong & shows her patrons the progress of Gerry's & the Marquis apartments. She just invited the previous owners to view all the progress she's made as if they pay for it but patrons have to wait until after Ch4 has shown it.

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 34
OK continuing the posts in #154 after @Clara Burnett 's revelation that SJ has had a few dalliances whilst with Squirrel, perhaps it;s me, but Grant mentioning a 'noisy cock' to SJ is a red flag.

Now he could be being crass, but a very strange thing to say,
Anyway, you decide. Do we leave Grant on the list of possibles ??????? from 7.50 :

Oh and to and from Brico with the theme music is 'It should have been you, another time another place....................'

Don't get me wrong I can't blame her. He's a real hunk is Grant. I hope not, he's a married man fgs.

He also mentions he's back at Christmas :unsure:
The thing that tips it for me is that during the filming for the whole day starting in the kitchen at breakfast time, then Grant and Fanny driving off into the sunset (brico), returning and manfully constructing the chicken house, placing it in the walled garden and there is no sign of Squirrel boy. Normally he and Fanny are attached at the hip. So where was he and what was he doing all that day? Obviously Fanny called the shots and did not want him around but why not? Imo Grant and Fanny “know“ each other and did so from his first visit to the shittoo 2 years ago. In which case I am sorry for his wife, she shouldn’t be treated so shabbily.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
That's good info. I was more interested in why Pheeph would call across the courtyard on camera to somebody who was obviously avoiding him by scuttling along the perimeter of the courtyard (avoiding booze maybe, but also perhaps fresh from a liaison Pheeph knows about.
(I wouldn't put it past Pheeph, if Grant is teetotal, to screw him over on camera around it.
(The question remains -- why?)
And here, on the scruples of Mother Abbess Clara who rightly does not speculate about philanderers with families, I must shut my tattling mouth.
I think Grant drinks beer? I recall him doing so recently? LadyDesk is useless and Grant is disgusted with how lazy he is. He doesn’t need to hide his disdain ( like Dan and Amaury) because he has nothing to lose- he is a contributing member to the Chateau not a sissy leech.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.