The Chateau Diaries #155 Snorty is a big time vlog killer! Just like 11 year old preserves he is not good

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
DTM spends quite some time now at his „former“ house. So they are in the off phase in their on off on relationship?
In a pause? Or is the YouTube and Patreon money way to good for a real separation? Are they playing with the viewers?

Does Annaliese really want to live in that half finished stable with the kids? Guess she cuts a big part of Dan’s income when they play happy family.
I think all the work at the house is to get it ready for sale.

Reactions: 21
Oh you flatterer you. 🤗🌹
Not at all, this is what I felt and thought it was right to express it. Social media seem to be a place where people feel free to convey all their frustrations, illfeelings, rage and lack of respect for themselves and others. This place instead is a little oasis where, by exposing the truth about the con artist and her Barnum circus of freaks, we all came together and shared so much more. Someone else said that recently, was it @Jules ? Many of us saw through her mask because we experienced contacts with narcs and we were able to recongnize the signs.
Now, I'll go back to my novel! (Night inspires me) Sleep well you all!

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Steff has gone all out on FB with the predicted vanity shot. Of her and her alone. As predicted, she loves that pic.
She looks good to be fair. Until you ponder who’s money got her there and how she got that dress 🤬
So much filtering or editing though-
IF she only looked that way! 😂
In her dreams! A nice glamor sh
And those fingernails on PhiPhi!!! 🤮
I can’t take that! Or him at all!
Or “them“ at all I should say!!!
🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I think all the work at the house is to get it ready for sale.
maybe one of our better situated tattlers would buy the property.

it would make a nice fruit or vegetable farm. Sooo who has so much money and already more than one property?
And someone who lives near France land for occasional visits while the employees care for the plantage?

Aahhh of course…

• Haha
Reactions: 15
This was probably discussed ages ago, but I was watching an old CD and saw this picture in Stephanie’s room. I’m wondering who it is, and I want to say it’s Michael Potts. It’s definitely not Philipp, yet it looks intimate to have it in a bedroom if it’s an ex bf..!

View attachment 1363133

Around 23:50
Or is it her on her dad's lap? My eyes aren't that great..

Reactions: 8
I have been very moved reading all these so intimate stories of love and loss, we all shared here to console @Le Baiseur, not only because there is nothing like sharing pain to unite people, but because so does love. And it was a very soothing experience to see how sensitive, kind, caring you all really are. During the months I have been here, I've seen wit, critical thinking, insight, indignation, humour, and many other things, I've come to know more or less each of you, albeit you are unknown people and faces, by your observations, your style, some of the interests you shared, but I've never witnessed hatred, aggressiveness, rudeness or illfeelings. If so, I would have left. But today I knew why. You are all good people, with good hearts and a great sense of justice. And, given the horrible times we are going through nowadays, this is very reassuring, because one knows that there are many people out there who still have good, deep human feelings.
Thank you for the kind and generous thoughts. ❤🥰😘

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I am guessing dumb Dan, Grant and Bag head....he FINALLY bagged...er, shagged Fanny....after pining for decades. She has to be desperate for some sex with a man by now.
Snorts ain't cutting the mustard. Or the mayo.
He’s is a real man compared to the rest or looks like a real man but if he’s a cheater he’s not.

Or is it her on her dad's lap? My eyes aren't that great..
Looks like a daddy photo

Reactions: 13
He’s is a real man compared to the rest or looks like a real man but if he’s a cheater he’s not.

Looks like a daddy photo
I enlarged the photo and it looks 60ish so my guess is mummy & daddy

Reactions: 15
This was probably discussed ages ago, but I was watching an old CD and saw this picture in Stephanie’s room. I’m wondering who it is, and I want to say it’s Michael Potts. It’s definitely not Philipp, yet it looks intimate to have it in a bedroom if it’s an ex bf..!

View attachment 1363133

Around 23:50
The woman? In the picture has dark hair...perhaps a picture of her mom and dad??

Reactions: 9
Oh come on, you must do a drive by. We’d love a quick video. Don’t you dare say NO (although you already did) - come on, double dare - how can any upstanding Tattler be so close and yet so far. . . . . .and NOT send a video. Act like you are turned around, lost - wander in, doors are unlocked. Inadvertently knock over that $6000 vase. . . . .please, please, please, please, please do a drive by. . . . . . .
@Le Comte de Monte Cristo, please buy something at the gift shop.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Just watching DTM's latest vlog. He has made a, shite garden just like Fanny's...... A few minutes in and a rat crawled out of the wall of his house and ran along. 🤢 He was oblivious
I SAW THAT! As I'm currently dealing with a rodent problem I sympathise but really, Dan has to address his rat issue.

• Sick
Reactions: 20
I SAW THAT! As I'm currently dealing with a rodent problem I sympathise but really, Dan has to address his rat issue.
I saw it too. Could it be a dark mouse???? Are there dark mice? Too big to be a mouse?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I live on the edge of the woods, so we occasionally get a mouse inside the house. I’ve found the best remedy is an old fashioned mouse trap baited with peanut butter. Hasn’t failed me yet! I don’t like killing mice, but they may carry disease so they can’t be in the house! (To clarify, mine are small field mice…not rats!)

• Wow
Reactions: 22
I saw it too. Could it be a dark mouse???? Are there dark mice? Too big to be a mouse?
Too big to be a mouse, def a 🐀

I live on the edge of the woods, so we occasionally get a mouse inside the house. I’ve found the best remedy is an old fashioned mouse trap baited with peanut butter. Hasn’t failed me yet! I don’t like killing mice, but they may carry disease so they can’t be in the house!
Normally I would use traps with peanut butter. As you say always been successful before, but not this time round. So now I've set out bait boxes.

Reactions: 10
I for one found his visit disappointing. I expected him to bring more to the table than a bloody great steak.
Grant travelled half way around the world to cook a steak, cut a pipe, place a stone border and help put together a flat pack chicken coop. Doesn’t add up!!!

• Wow
Reactions: 23

Well I think we have found the (previous) owner of the red van.
So Fanny also bought his van, but hiding that purchase for a later date. All smoke and mirrors. Lots of room in that vehicle to schlep purchases from the U.K. to France. 😡

• Angry
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.