The Chateau Diaries #155 Snorty is a big time vlog killer! Just like 11 year old preserves he is not good

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah The easter egg hunt, still bothers me. 1 kid had found 87 eggs, and they were ooooh sooooo so proud. They have grifted so many easter chocolate eggs, it would have been too much to consume.
She is a shitty chatelaine and even worse a princess. moments where she can shine as an owner, yet she let it pass.

I am reasonably intelligent, however, I can not understand how a narcist thinks. My brain simply can not process it all. people are slapping you with facts and you choose to ignore it. WHY? HOW?

So the accountants and her close friends have told her to spend money on renovations, but she ignores them because it's her money and she can do what she likes with it?

Last edited:
Reactions: 23
Squirrel knows too much and if she wants to get rid of him ..... my god that will be hard !
I think that could be called ...... Karma !!!
It seems like Fanny has done the same with the Argentenian bully. Nutty knows all her dirty secrets and it would be hard to get rid of her.

Reactions: 17
It seems like Fanny has done the same with the Argentenian bully. Nutty knows all her dirty secrets and it would be hard to get rid of her.
Let's not pass on the comment Clara made. Bully is Homophobic, yet she works in an environment where gay couples regularly visit.
Natti I heard 1950's are calling you

Reactions: 19
He is a basenji chihuahua mix and that is a pillow he’s taken over and a blanket. He goes from on to the other! I do own a sandwich shop and he’s on a diet!! Poor boy!!

Attachments

Reactions: 19
I get your drift now. I rescind my comment about wanting to take SJ et al down. I understand what your intent is & that it is without malice.

Reactions: 13
I tried to watch that but he's so dead-pan I couldn't get through it.

Reactions: 14
Re: book list. Nicki Positano published a very good list of books a little while back she'd read and enjoyed. Very eclectic just the kind of books I like. I have diverse taste...

Reactions: 10
Let's not pass on the comment Clara made. Bully is Homophobic, yet she works in an environment where gay couples regularly visit.
Natti I heard 1950's are calling you
To make matters worse (for the Argentinian Bully that is) I should explain that the screenshot I posted was mailed to me, after it had been sent around through different channels. From what I could trace back though, the original message that came with the screenshot came from Stephanie Jarvis herself. Go figure. No-one is ever safe in that toxic environment she calls a chateau.

Edited to add the screenshot I forgot to post in the referring post.

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 25
I instinctively know, that if I met Caroline Gooder, I want to throttle her inside of 5 mins. She sounds like a real know all, arrogant twat. The kind of school prefect we all hated. That person in the office who runs to the boss to stir trouble.
Oh wait, is that really you Phi Phi
It must be a LaLander. Or possibly Brenda G
I know we’ve discussed it before, but Caroline is a real pain in the butt isn’t ‘she’ and still lurking in the background to spring to SJ’s defence. Thanking patreons is one step too far though isn’t it Steff

Reactions: 27
Watching these, strikes me she seems to have lost herself. Her accent is different, her energy is less exaggerated, she's not strung out, she looks healthier... I actually feel bad for her now,,,
that’s what I always say about Flip, that he has a bad influence on her health.

Reactions: 15
Is Stephanie Jarvis trying to cleanse her image with a ceremony in her crumbling chapel???
Wedding bells at Lalande. The help could not be bothered to dress for the occasion.

@pobs21
3 hours ago
#love #chapel #france #chateaudelalande
Your browser is not able to display this video.

Reactions: 31
Watching these, strikes me she seems to have lost herself. Her accent is different, her energy is less exaggerated, she's not strung out, she looks healthier... I actually feel bad for her, she's so frenetic now,,,
Do not ever go down that route of feeling sorry for her, I tell you! She has made her own bed and still prefers to lay in it all day long.

Reactions: 35
What does that mean? Patreons paid for all those tools and machinery?

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.