Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

mousepanda8

VIP Member
i know im early but tread idea

#156- chateau de lie are falling down. Money and greed is the heart of stephanme

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 9

Arfarf

VIP Member
This was probably discussed ages ago, but I was watching an old CD and saw this picture in Stephanie’s room. I’m wondering who it is, and I want to say it’s Michael Potts. It’s definitely not Philipp, yet it looks intimate to have it in a bedroom if it’s an ex bf..!

View attachment 1363133

Around 23:50
The woman? In the picture has dark hair...perhaps a picture of her mom and dad??

Clara Burnett

VIP Member
We have found the convertible Mercedes right at the 4:18 mark. I say Stephanie Jarvis has bought herself a new car.
matts van has been used. Parked differently since we last saw it.

Is that Tess’ fiance sitting next to her @Clara Burnett? He is not bad looking.
Seems like it. I haven't met the guy myself so can't be sure, but it's the same guy from Stephanie Jarvis' photo in Venice, right?

I'm a Brit and I've always found his accent odd. Perhaps he grew up speaking mainly French (speaking English at school and only French at home) and this is the result. Who knows, nothing is as it seems with any of this lot.
I'm glad I'm not alone in thinking this! I bet he only spoke French with his mother growing up...just like Stephanie did.

Maybe it's his soft-spokenness that's throwing me off. Or maybe it's the way he pronounces his T's. Something sounds weird to me, but I can't pinpoint it. All I know is I've never heard someone who speaks like him! :ROFLMAO:

• Heart

mrsp67

VIP Member
Wasn't there some talk a while ago of only certain level Patrons and/or length of time you have been a patron, that you would be entitled to attend the Open Day?
A 3 day event takes months to organise properly with H&S being top priority, let alone organising the necessary catering/equipment hire, applying for the appropriate permits/insurances, speaking to the Mayor, employing catering staff and car park marshals etc. etc.
The HMN couldn't organise a piss up in a brewery let alone a 3 day patron fest!
I agree, would have been a good idea to have put together a FAQ regarding the event on her Patreon channel. Would save a multitude of avoidable enquiries. As for Nutti being the administrator - FORGET IT!
Nutti's newly formed patreon party email account will "allegedly" explode and that will eventually be their excuse, "sorry everybody, our computer just couldn't take the heat and we subsequently lost everybody's enquiries - unfortunately, we will have to cancel the Open Day". :rolleyes:
Stephanie Jarvis will need a truckload of volunteers to help AND, they seem to be v.v. thin on the grounds in recent months for some unknown reason. :confused:
considering So many of the patrons live out of the country does anyone really think more than 100 people would show up at all let alone spread out for three days . I don’t think so.
and she said she has 7500 patrons while

billybudd

VIP Member
Just watching Glastonbury Festival on our brilliant BBC. Watching 'At the 50 years BBC & Counting' strand of the output. Last weekend near me it was the Isle of Wight Festival. Over the years the mud has been the thing that people have talked about at these festivals. I remember going to Reading Festival many years ago...oh my the toilets..:sick::sick:. Had to pick up a youngster in the family from the station when she came back from BoomTown Festival as she'd got no cash. Absolutely caked in mud from top to toe - she'd left her tent behind as it was wrecked.

Are we taking bets on how many people will actually turn up? 🤣🤣
Don't tell her her Yankee Tattle grannies been there, done that.
A rilly long time ago.

• Haha

suthern_lurker

VIP Member
I kind of wish this group would start a book club. I’m dying for any good recommendations. I even went online and googled “book clubs” to see if there was one I could join online and there are. The problem is that I had read every book they were recommending.
I enjoy the tv show recommendations here. It seems as if a lot of us have the same taste. Many thanks to whomever posted the show with Fred and the other chefs and their favorite restaurants. We are watching one episode per night (to ration it out) as we love it! Love Angela Hartnett and Tom Kerridge. They were on the first 2 episodes.

Sorry -I’m so behind that I’m working my way backwards on this thread!
I like to read and might recommend some books if you like mystery/psychological type novels. I have read 2-3 authors I could recommend if so.

• Heart
I think Stephanie and Philip are really into dark nail polish recently to help camouflage their filthy fingernails.

View attachment 1366056
View attachment 1366057
View attachment 1366058
That is simply gross. I work in a very physically demanding field and even with gloves my hands and nails are filthy at the end of the day. I always keep a nail brush in the shower because I cannot stand for my nails to look like that. Have a little pride in your appearance!

Imperious Me

VIP Member
Random question, do you need to have a certain number of posts to private message someone here or is that not an option?

Perhaps it is the intended destination as well, insert excuses of too hot/too cold, rising covid numbers, charity work
Which Avatar takes your fancy? @Vaffle

• Haha
maybe one of our better situated tattlers would buy the property.

it would make a nice fruit or vegetable farm. Sooo who has so much money and already more than one property?
And someone who lives near France land for occasional visits while the employees care for the plantage?

Aahhh of course…
Like a Duck Blind.

• Haha
Reactions: 8

Luna20

VIP Member
Can one of you geniuses please remind me in which video Jarvis lists the endangered species at Lalande that the water police say she must protect?
I have lost that brain cell.
But am very greatful. So greatful.
the patreon video last week ( I think) while they were in venice

• Heart
Reactions: 8