Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Summerbaby

VIP Member
I wonder if he is a mean drunk. They all drink at the drop of a hat at the Shittoo. And you are right Clara, Tattlers only see the carefully or carelessly (depending on who is editing) edited video clips of Amaury which do not reveal his true nature off camera. The more you see of his parents, the more you see where he learned the smoke and mirrors facade.
I commented a few threads ago that I imagined Amaury Richmond would be a real "scrapper" after a few too many drinks. The alcohol eventually releasing all his pent up frustrations etc. AND, let's be honest living at the HMN is frustrating 24/7. ;)

• Heart
Reactions: 11

Kickintheass

VIP Member
Must be Kerry Gold Butter. Nothing but the best for Irish potatoes.

But are you aware, strange but true, that most Irish seed potatoes are grown Cyprus and imported into Ireland? Cyprus is the biggest producer of Irish potatoes.
New baby potatoes yes are usually Cypriot but new season Queens or homeguard yum, irish grown and year round its roosters or kerr pinks also Irish grown.

Sparrowsfart

VIP Member
Here's what we should all do together...

Visit lie Lande for a week and book out the apartments and rooms. We each turn up in chauffer driven luxury cars, Rolls Royces, Bentley, Mercedes Maybach S-Class, etc. The chauffeurs carry in our Fortnum and Mason's hampers, our cases of Crystal and Krug, and our Mont Blanc, Louis Vitton, and Karl Freidrik luggage. We all dress fancy as hell! I scrub up quite well! We congregate in one of the apartments and party into the night... but (here's the good bit) we exclude Fanny. In fact, we exclude everyone in the HMN and just say no thank you to spending time with her and Snorts. During our stay we receive a few hampers from Harrods and the Paris Hotel Athénée for the Summer picnic we will have on the lawn near the lost lake - a party to which she receives no invitation. The chopper landing on the lawn whisks us away to go sight seeing and chateau hunting but we politely disdain in taking her advice because we already own five chateau and just turn flip them for profit.

And it will kill her. Kill her to be on the outside looking in.
I'll buy a ticket for the Euro Millions Lottery for us all shall I? The last one had a top prize of €138 million and I think the next one is a similar amount. Have you all got your passports up to date? I'd be happy to spend a few mil to host you all with a visit lie Lande just for the pleasure of sticking it to her.
Well that is the only way I'd want to go to the Shitoo, so put my name down!

• Heart

Summerbaby

VIP Member
I agree, he seems like an extreme hobbyist. By that, I mean he is very good at it, but could he earn a living at it with the pace at which he works. He is pretty ocd and perfectionistic with his work. Which is great but does that translate into a real world income if he were working for customers who need the work quickly and he had to cover his own overhead of utilities, workspace, etc. He also gets to take many vacations and breaks, and sets his own work hours. Serving or answering to one master (one client) could ease up the pressure, however, at times with Fanny, could also increase it terribly since he has to drop the woodworking to tackle any other issues that come up at the Shittoo. He hasn't been working woodworking routine hours weekly at the Shittoo for the many months he has been there.

Maybe he is high strung or prone to anxiety if he had to produce the volume of work a fully employed craftsman would have to do without vacations or time limits. He may just be slow. He gets exposure on Channel 4 for his work. His equipment looks new, very pristine, and color coordinated. Fanny pays for his overhead and provides a workshop, materials, volunteer labor when needed, and exposure via the videos and channel 4 and he stays on the property and handles all of the daily problems, covers for her when she is vacationing, and is a character in her videos and tv footage, playing the genteel, loving, polite, adoring cousin, to make her look good and attract an audience. He likes the slow pace at the Shittoo.
I 100% totally agree. I've said it before, he is defo OCD. I honestly don't think he has ever truly worked in the real world other than been employed by Daddy/Mummy. Or, been a self employed carpenter - which most carpenters are these days outside of via a UK new build, long term project contractor. Not much of that going on in the area of the HMN!

JackSpratt

VIP Member
I hear you. I'm going through my own injustice thing this morning, completely unrelated to Chateau Diaries. Here's the thing.......you will ALWAYS have more than Stephanie and way more than all of those bit player, wannabe's at la Lande. You have class, you have morals and you have respect! Respect from others, for others but most of all, for yourself.
Well said x

• Heart

Luna20

VIP Member
What about include souvenir goody bag? I'm sure the tattle contributors could make suggestions for it's contents.
That would be nice for their 'lalande gala' event 🤣🤣

The goody bags are usually sponsored. So she would need to find those sponsors. Finding sponsors is time consuming and I dont see the crew sitting arround the kitchen table to call sponsors.

• Haha

billybudd

VIP Member
If a person is shown to be only what they truly are? Then that indeed shouldn’t hurt anyone.

Looking back at March this is when Pavelina appeared. It could be referencing what we all suspect that Pavlina was coming anyway. That she wasn’t trying to save some poor Ukrainian girl.
I'd be curious to know, but am not asking for the answer, in what venue an English-speaking group headed up by a French lawyer and an English-speaking reporter intend to take action (publication of a story, report). And therefore in which venue Fanny and her fancy French lawyers would sue for libel -- which in America, at least, has the malicious intention caveat. Also people who are public figures can't sue for libel. Mostly.
France is different, it seems.

Attachments

• Wow

Summerbaby

VIP Member
If I were that Travel Company I would check her employment history and get personal references and avoid her like the plague. It's hard work in that bubble, stuck up the mountain, cook, clean, budget and be nice to guests every week, save your hangovers and comments for the chairlifts great fun but remember to play hard, work even harder and you will have a ball, but only strong characters survive, or season blues get to people.
I was actually giving her the benefit of the doubt tbh. And just throwing that idea into the mix in case she reads here, IDK?
If I were her age, I would certainly consider it during the winter months, especially if the option was to stay close to family in Norway for the foreseeable future.
Not sure whether FRK speaks other languages in any event, so that might limit her options.
She will obviously receive good references from all her past associations - that's a given in today's employment environment, unfortunately! Regardless of performance etc - my personal experience in writing/receiving references from previous employers was that they don't divulge their "true" experience of the individual concerned! I was made to do the same in my past managerial role, much against my better judgement, of course!
But, as we all know, social media does give future employers more "insider" knowledge these days. That's a given!
Tip from me FRK - clean up all your social media sooner, rather than, too late. ;)

Belladonna1969

A 4 hour drive is Nothing to Aussie's ..... we have to travel far for everything so it will be a snip for us !
God this is going to be good if it happens! :ROFLMAO:
I have to travel 20 minutes just to put the kids on the bus to school 40 minutes further away . We’ve moved now and are no longer in a rural town . It’s a tiny village with no bank a shop you have to have deep pockets for and a PO/bank/newsagents/real estate in one

• Wow
  • Heart

Sparrowsfart

VIP Member
I’ve said it from day one . But oh no he’s hot , blah blah . Then there was the slip saying he hadn’t seen Stephanie as a child but now it’s they spent lots of time together as a child . None of them could lie straight in bed . Liars all of them
well she was 12 when he was born, so no he didn't know her as a child. She was a teenager by the time he would have any memories. But yes they did all live together, at the resthome.

HalcyonOrganic

VIP Member

have Y’all seen this?
Its not me, but probably a man disguising his gender. Alex?

They are using basic English, and they have subscribed to following channels:

FCBF0040-E30B-4A64-966E-036E0D414236.png

the channel was created on the 12th of march this year. Was there something special going on then?

Last edited:
  • Haha

HalcyonOrganic

VIP Member
They’ll surely do a lottery for the Patreons. Everyone can buy tickets as much as they want, and the lucky fairy Flip draws the numbers from a pot.

• Haha

graciemckitten

VIP Member
In his head that properly what he thinking, he could get a brand deal and then in turn become a joke trades man like all the others on British tv,
no one is watching the channel 4 program for trade links, its normal people at home having a good nosy at big houses, why build up a good reputation based on your skills when you could just flash a smile and show some arm on tv and become a novelty act.

The Richmond and Jarvis family “charm” of smoke and mirrors played on a large audience for financial gain. (The Argentenian Bully has no charm.)

• Haha
Reactions: 10

Pyke

VIP Member
So was there never insurance on that car to get it fixed after FRK rammed into it so that it could be repaired years ago??? And crap! They need a car at the dump...get the rear axle fixed!!! Cheaper than buying a new car, right?
That ancient Jag would not have been insured fully comprehensive just third party fire and theft. Even if it were no insurance company would pay out to have it fixed, it would be written off.

• Heart

pink roses

Is this "store" really being set up correctly?? ( Quit laughing!)
Or just a yard sale in a place worse than most garages????...is there electricity in there? Or heat for winter ( quit laughing).
Weird. Dumb.
The dumb duo are just pretending....acting like something is being done to have some kind of shit content to offer.
You KNOW that Fanny and her Fanny pack did not clean out that place or move the junk from the corridor down there...it was her slave Armoire and volunteers. Why do they keep babying her and Snorts???
Why don't they make HER take some responsibility for her dump?
DUMB AND DUMBER!😂

• Haha
  • Heart