Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Sparrowsfart

VIP Member
No glaze, no butter, no seasoning, no roasting - just boiled and bland!

So what did Fanny do with the car Baghead Nic bought her about 3 years ago?

Exactly, they haven't been doing any clearing out during the heat wave.
Didn't someone say that it ended up in a ditch. Either Dan or Am drink driving?

• Wow
Reactions: 12

suthern_lurker

VIP Member
And I’m just over here wondering what the
This was from an Advent episode from last year, where they go into town. Looks like the car is silver? Definitely not white, like the one you spotted!

View attachment 1366758
And I’m just over here wondering what the heck is in that basket SJ is holding??? 🤣🤣🤣

There s a dialog at 12 minutes into the latest cd
Fanny would have preferred to stay in bed all day
Philip says regular people do get only 2 days off
Fanny:I don't know any of these people, come on
She doesn’t know any of those people!
Ain’t that the truth!!!

Last edited:

Imperious Me

VIP Member
Î think it is most likely Percy’s passport trouble is that he cannot trouble himself to put it in his pocket and go to the airport. It is not a travel department snafu.
Such high flying travellers, you'd think their documents would always be ahead of the plans..

• Haha

M&MsMom

VIP Member
„Caroline‘s english is to good to be Natti. I remember someone saying that email conversations with Natti are somehow complicated and problematic.
reading Natti's Instagram is the same way. I agree - Caroline Gooder is definitely not Natti.

On Repeat

VIP Member
TRUE! 🇦🇺
Example:
Me - Oh my mate Jacko phoned and we're invited to his place for a bbq this coming Sunday.
N-Irish Other half - Doesn't he live way out Woop-Woop in the back of beyond?
Me - Yep! Should be fun and it's only an eight hour drive there and back.
N-Irish Other half - FFS! This bloody country is out to kill me!
Yep we drive 3 hours one way to go to a good butcher! A cup of coffee and back we go for another 3 hours.

• Wow
  • Heart

The Saint

The Richmond and Jarvis family “charm” of smoke and mirrors played on a large audience for financial gain. (The Argentenian Bully has no charm.)
The sad (funny) things is there is no Financial gain on the Channel 4 thing, they are not paid to be on the show, but they do have a contract hence why she cant show anything or get any other brand deals (paint company's, wallpaper) fanny has never had a sponsors and i bet its because shes awful to work with, she will wont the most for very little.

howlingwolf

SJ called a date to make sure families with childeren couldn't come.
1. She hates childeren
2. Middle aged and older people have more disposable income.
It's a smart and diplomatic move tbh.

So since La Jarvis bookmarks my comments, here is some advice from someone with a degree(s) in international business, marketing & communication
Gurl no, eeew no, just no.
A tour and some light lunch is a fuck you to all the people who made it possible to buy the antiques, art, holidays, expensive wine etc (@Lady Avonlea has the spreadsheet in case you forgot)
If you want to sustain this lifestyle use the patreon day as a try out to make your Royal dump an event Venue for events which suits the Lalande narrative. Costume balls, themed parties.

Reduce the number of visitors to 100/150.
Run to the Marie, fire department, insurance companies to get everything in order.
Talk with neighbouring sites and come to an agreement that your guests can stay there and they are shuttled back and forth to your place by said hosts.
Hire sufficient staff, security, rent out all the rooms and appartments.
Book musician/DJ
Book dancefloor
Organize ball (what kind of theme)
Lighting/decor/flowers
Plan the food for breakfast and dinner and make arrangements for their deliveries. Inform the local bakery on time so they can schedule it too.
Plan a day activity
Plan a evening activity like movie night out in the back.
Order bracelets which can't be taken off, so you will know who is on the guesstlist and who is not.

All the patreons will be blown away and they will certainly return. After the event, you sit down and see how much everything has costs you. So you know exactly what the basic costs are.
You then squeal how much you have enjoyed it and start planning your next event, larger and charge fully let's say 750 for 3 days and 2 nights.
Do this a couple of times a year and you don't have to open your B&B, make much more money, and have always something to film. Plus you actually will support local business.

While at it, ask Ian to finish the appartment asap another room to rent out!

Ps my consultancy fee is €275 p/h ex VAT, you got it for free 🤣
And she didn’t deserve your expert consultation 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻 but your a rock star 😘

The Saint

Aren't the Fleuries still on Chateau DIY? They have sponsors.
Episode are still been shown with them, but filming wrapped up some time ago, I’m guessing there not wanting to go forward with another filming project, smart if you ask me, you will never been seen as chic and high end if you do trash tv.

• Heart

billybudd

VIP Member
Oh hell no she would not try it on the Tree Guy........ I bet she has seen the movie Fargo ..... Tree Guy has one of those wood chippers !!!🏴‍☠️
I noticed she took an uncharacteristically thorough interest in the firewood cutting machine. :unsure:

• Haha

Pyke

VIP Member
Once FRK has gained some focused experience in a "professional" kitchen, if I were her, I would get in touch with travel companies to explore being a chalet cook during the ski-ing season - she is in the appropriate area of Europe.
AND, she might even meet a nice fella too - that, of course being her long term goal, correct? ;)
If I were that Travel Company I would check her employment history and get personal references and avoid her like the plague. It's hard work in that bubble, stuck up the mountain, cook, clean, budget and be nice to guests every week, save your hangovers and comments for the chairlifts great fun but remember to play hard, work even harder and you will have a ball, but only strong characters survive, or season blues get to people.

The Saint

Strange how the Fleuries have secured sponsors isn't it then even though they too appear on CDIY?
Therefore, one wonders how they do that. I personally feel basically because they have always been totally transparent and will dedicate themselves to properly featuring their sponsors in a professional and forthright open manner, perhaps?
If I were a sponsor, that is exactly what I would be seeking and wishing to put my money into - a stable, professional environment with positive, future growth without becoming involved with the unnecessary drama surrounding the HMN and Stephanie Jarvis' shady morals. 😁
My guess is they are not under contract anymore, as there not filming anything, it was a great springboard for them in the early stages of a business, but they have grown and have a plan to go forward.

Reactions: 11

WMGL

VIP Member
I'm of Irish descent too. Memories from my childhood. Huge pots of "ordinary" fluffy type potatoes all scrubbed and boiled in their skins, then served from the pot (personal option to peel or otherwise), with lashings of butter, boiled bacon (aka gammon these days) and fresh cabbage/leeks/sprouts from the garden. Simply delicious. Totally, nectar from the Gods.
New potatoes hadn't even been invented in those days. Different types of seasonal potatoes were just that - seasonal! 😁
@Kickintheass That is the way my mother used to do it and I do too!!The mint brings out the newness I think!

• Heart
Reactions: 11