The Chateau Diaries #154 Everything they do is waste - everything worthy is wasted on them

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is Dan on a hunger strike? Ghandi looked healthier.
Is 1 courgette, 1 tomato and some lettuce leaves from Fanny's garden insufficient?
Is Dana's food not palatable?
Do you miss Annalise's home cooking?
Geez Dan - eat something man!
Thats horrible, he looks like a skeleton. He needs to eat some good food.

• Sad
Reactions: 21
Anyone else catch this update from Marie? Now she wants to be a yacht chef? I think she’d crumble working for a captain. You don’t get to say no or argue with a captain and you have to get along with your coworkers.
I think before she begins anything else she needs to get her own state of mind in order. She's a complete lost soul.

• Sad
Reactions: 26
Everyone has got resources.
I hope marie will find a real purpose in life...
Unfortunately thets what rich guys owning a yacht will see in her (u won't push through unless you are a highly qualified, tough woman)
Screenshot_20220622_082159.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 13
@Fennelbug I'm sure you are a wonderful person, but why do you like to torture us with these so much? :LOL:
I get my inspiration from the HILARIOUS @Patriciarella SJ has remanded her ‘Brand’ to an inexperienced, conniving , idiot youngster. The fish stinks from the head down. Perhaps SJ has early onset cognitive issues? We all have mentioned that PJ is a little too studied about her life....
It is an All About Eve scenario except there is no resistance.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Remember how OTT FRK was over the Chateau kitchen table and her "work space" has she ever even stood in galley kitchen ? Her stupidity over the Thermomix who in their right mind would give her a job on board with a swinging oven and not enough room to turn around. Their would be a mutiny before the boat left port. Her don't the tell me what to attitude would see her walking the plank by the end of day one.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Remember how OTT FRK was over the Chateau kitchen table and her "work space" has she ever even stood in galley kitchen ? Her stupidity over the Thermomix who in their right mind would give her a job on board with a swinging oven and not enough room to turn around. Their would be a mutiny before the boat left port. Her don't the tell me what to attitude would see her walking the plank by the end of day one.
I always thought the reason she wouldn’t use the thermomix was because she doesn’t know how to measure or something. Good luck cooking recipes you don’t know.

• Haha
  • Sad
If she's a dominatrix I am Marie of Roumania.
De-railing a bit, but this place is an education.
Learning about different cultures, cookery, travel tips, films, gardening, music & history to name but a few topics we've discussed. So now I've googled Marie of Romania - I'd never heard of her - but what an interesting character she was. Just got lost down YouTube/Wiki rabbit holes looking her up.
I love looking at old B&W newsreels & footage. Just watched a clip of her at her home in Bran Castle in the Transylvanian Alps - a place I visited with my dad (I know, I know 😃) many years ago.Took me back to that trip, internal flight on a small plane, beautiful countryside, fabulous hotel, carts pulled by bullocks, shops with pyramid of canned goods as a display & of course the visit to Bran Castle aka Dracula's castle. Pretty impressive & creepy too. Also visited Bucharest as well at the time & that is a beautiful city.
Thanks Tattlers for expanding my world knowledge. 😘

• Heart
Reactions: 26
I literally have to switch my brain off when I enter a hotel room. Otherwise the thinking of who slept in the bed before me will drive me mad. I hate that they don’t flip the Matress after each stay. You can feel the indent when you lay down.
Oh please don't. I will never leave home again. Getting that itchy feet feeling before and now it's been smothered. :unsure:

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Not before the crew had a raging case of scurvy! 😆

D81F1A3C-07D3-4ED4-A8B5-B5DF87C66C65.gif
EEB58AC2-090C-4AA3-930F-7B1720A272AE.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I just love the way people in Southern states say they are 'fixing' to do something.
I may just start using it - or is that cultural appropriation??

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I just love the way people in Southern states say they are 'fixing' to do something.
I may just start using it - or is that cultural appropriation??
Actually, it’s fixin’ to do somethin😆

Also, if Michael Petherick lived in the southern US, he wouldn’t ask someone to “drive him to the store.” Instead, he’d say “Can you carry me to the store?” If you loaned someone cash, you’d say “I borrowed him some money.” There’s a lot more…we have a language all our own!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
You forgot to add that he was laughed out of the local fish and chip shop for trying to pay with an American Express card. 😆

I love that Hopwood does not own Hopwood Hall, but just wants to rescue the ruins of it to hand over to the community. Family, who lived in the area and knew Hopwood Hall in it's glory days, told me the word is that all the money from Hopwood's comedy tour, the book and his Patreon account goes into the renovations. I also love that his team is not afraid to clip him round his ears when he needs it, put him in his place and tell him straight out when he's being a head. There's a new vlog out today about the return of the bees to the estate where they're causing more damage to the walls.
Oooh i didn't know he didn't own hopwood!
I read about him on his wiki! This guy is amazing.

Paying with amex in a village 🤣🤣🤣.

I have read on his wiki that he will have his own program on I believe an american channel!

Tattlers who have a nautical background do Nikki or Jill (of Howarth fame) and husbands own a boat, they are the only fools likely to offer FRK that gig!

• Haha
Reactions: 10

My kid loves watching Below deck. Personally, those shows make me nervous. Stress level, speed, demanding guests .... everything.
That job is crazy house. A job just created for the FRK. :oops::oops::oops:

• Haha
Actually, it’s fixin’ to do somethin😆

Also, if Michael Petherick lived in the southern US, he wouldn’t ask someone to “drive him to the store.” Instead, he’d say “Can you carry me to the store?”
I’d carry him to wherever he wants to be.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Anyone else catch this update from Marie? Now she wants to be a yacht chef? I think she’d crumble working for a captain. You don’t get to say no or argue with a captain and you have to get along with your coworkers.
This is so sad. It's sad she doesn't have any TRUE friends that would care to tell her the truth.

• Sad
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.