The Chateau Diaries #15 Grifters of a feather flock together

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Love that SJ thinks nothing of letting her toilet ‘run’ all night. She loves waste in absolutely any form.
Philip seems to be transitioning his wardrobe. In addition to wearing Stephanie’s coats and jumpers, he is now buying women’s pants. I could care less but methinks some of the elderly patrons and mummy wouldn’t feel that needs to be on video in addition to the Loki flirting.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Love that SJ thinks nothing of letting her toilet ‘run’ all night. She loves waste in absolutely any form.
Philip seems to be transitioning his wardrobe. In addition to wearing Stephanie’s coats and jumpers, he is now buying women’s pants. I could care less but methinks some of the elderly patrons and mummy wouldn’t feel that needs to be on video in addition to the Loki flirting.
Latest blog starts with BJJ butchering some Ludovico Einaudi on the piano. Oddly enough (or is it?), It is the same composer (if not the same piece) SJ played in the one vlog she is seen behind the piano.

Norman Bates in the making methinks…

• Haha
Reactions: 9
So Mandy left all of the sudden? What happened there I thought she came back employed to edit the gift grab vids.

sis giving some clothes to charity but selling the really nice ones. Cmon sj you’ve grabbed so much stuff for free from all over the world just give the lot to charity

• Haha
Reactions: 15
😁 just seen the latest . A leak in the chateau .. perhaps if she had spent money on actual renovations , not just interiors / trips / crockery / furniture,her things wouldn’t be damaged .
it’s all show and all for her . As my lovely grand mother would have said she’s “ Fur coat and no knickers . “

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
I see Selmar has gone away for the weekend again.....
Checked into warm hotel with meat laden, full on gluten, nutty, decent food!
But the poor chickens with starve this weekend as he’s the only one who feeds them!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Latest blog starts with BJJ butchering some Ludovico Einaudi on the piano. Oddly enough (or is it?), It is the same composer (if not the same piece) SJ played in the one vlog she is seen behind the piano.

Norman Bates in the making methinks…
Yep, BJJ butchered it to almost unrecognizable. SJ always butchers Michael Nyman pieces from the 'Piano' soundtrack.

Reactions: 7
Also, SJ’s comment that a lot of the toilet flush buttons in the chateau stick and run constantly!!! It takes a minute for a 10 litre cistern to fill. How many cubic litres of water (that is metered, and paid for -by patrons, perhaps?) run away down the drain. FFS! I turn my tap off when washing my hands or brushing my teeth. (I’m a boring old fart though, and I am very conscious of water waste)
The digital nobility don't care how much clean water runs down the drain or leaks around our chateaux. They have digital peasants who pay tribute to cover the cost.

😁 just seen the latest . A leak in the chateau .. perhaps if she had spent money on actual renovations , not just interiors / trips / crockery / furniture,her things wouldn’t be damaged .
it’s all show and all for her . As my lovely grand mother would have said she’s “ Fur coat and no knickers . “

The leak is an easy fix. She has more than enough gardening gloves and face masks to plug whatever holes water leaks through.

I see Selmar has gone away for the weekend again.....
Uhmmm.....it's only Tuesday.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Ah but she has some, we saw a whole drawer full of Brassiers and undergarments. I was about to make a snarky comment when Mrs G silenced me with a look.
I still muttered something about 'airing dirty linen in public...shame it wasn't obvious on other Vlogs, one would hope the washing machine works and doesn't leak!'
I also muttered about Philip wanting to wear her clothes and next time underwear could go missing. It was an innocent comment and I felt justified in saying it.
Mrs G withdrew and buggered off to bed with her book. I maybe winning her over though. :)
Perhaps I should offer to pay for her to go on a flower course? Any suggestions? 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Perhaps I should offer to pay for her to go on a flower course? Any suggestions? 😂
If Mrs. G is into flowers, she can be Marie's patron and get a 36.00324% discount on her next course. If she hates flowers but into cookery, send her to Basmaignee and learn "How to Bastardize North African Cuisine" with MPK.

For now, tell Mrs. G to forage in your backyard or some playground near your house.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
The leak could have been easily faked. Perhaps by SJ in the night. Didn't feel right. If water were running out of the royal toilet it would still be doing it while SJ filmed. Gotta keep those donations flowing. Also toilet water should involve disinfect to clean up. Big show water mess with no ceiling damage seems off to me.

Reactions: 15
The digital nobility don't care how much clean water runs down the drain or leaks around our chateaux. They have digital peasants who pay tribute to cover the cost.

The leak is an easy fix. She has more than enough gardening gloves and face masks to plug whatever holes water leaks through.

Uhmmm.....it's only Tuesday.
“They have digital peasants who pay tribute to cover the cost.”

im 💀 😂

The leak could have been easily faked. Perhaps by SJ in the night. Didn't feel right. If water were running out of the royal toilet it would still be doing it while SJ filmed. Gotta keep those donations flowing. Also toilet water should involve disinfect to clean up. Big show water mess with no ceiling damage seems off to me.
most people go to the bathroom first thing when they get up. If only to have a quick face wash before one would start filming. And somehow she didn’t notice the wet floor or the sound of her poorly toilet.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Not being well versed on hygiene requirements in France so I am asking. Is it ok to have "creatures" in a b&b? While traveling for work in NYC there was a cockroach in the sugar dispenser. The other people at the dinner said every restaurant in NYC has roaches. It's just life. So I was wondering if those things are overlooked in inspections because of the age of the building.

Reactions: 4
If Mrs. G is into flowers, she can be Marie's patron and get a 36.00324% discount on her next course. If she hates flowers but into cookery, send her to Basmaignee and learn "How to Bastardize North African Cuisine" with MPK.

For now, tell Mrs. G to forage in your backyard or some playground near your house.
To be fair she is a great cook and did make some disparaging comments on MPK's stew. She likes James Martin and fan girls on his Yorkies. I was quite put out when she didn't enjoy my Yorkies as much.

I am a devotee of our local garage for flowers. I once bought her some that were budding and pointed out they last longer. I am good like that.

Our local council persuaded M&S to open up a food hall. I cursed them as their flower arrangements are a bit more upmarket. She was dropping hints for Valentines day. I may just profess my love by painting a stone heart and giving her a voucher (flowers will be cheaper the day after)

Anyway I digress. I am lurking to avoid a book being thrown at me. It's a difficult business pointing out the obvious to Mrs B. I am dropping hints very subtly. Wish me luck. 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.