Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Fast Forward with Frances - for tattlers with better things to do than be on tattle all day 🤷‍♀️

Thread Gossip
  • Short back and forth over whether negative emoji reactions are directed at the tattler themselves OR the people/event/info the tattler references in their post
  • Some agree they have an affection for Stephanie or at least certain LaLanders but the shine has rubbed off.
  • Some assert they have seen through the shenanigans since day one.
Chateau Gossip
  • A new Chateau Diaries video was uploaded, the crew is back at LaLande but not before the lovely Le Fleur family gifted the crew with cider
  • Stephanie made sure to use the walk to the car to show us the floral pants Philip bought. Thanks Steph.
  • Mandy has left LaLande, thread consensus seems to be we are proud of her for coming back to get some free clothes, proud of her for having a real job to return to but confused as to why traveling back and forth across countries in the middle of a pandemic was "essential"
  • Everyone on the thread had to be administered anti-nausea meds after catching up on Loki Cleveland's predatory public live chats with Philip, who seems to be indulging them? Thread wondered if flirting with the patrons is encouraged and/or part of Philip's new job description
  • Stephanie's toilet leaked down into the salon, only a rug and a curtain were damaged. Even though they know it was from the toilet, it is still a mystery to LaLande how the leak occurred. Some on the thread think it was all faked.
  • Breaking News - the flushers on some of the chateau toilets 'stick' sometimes causing them to run and run and run until someone realizes the flusher is 'stuck'. Stephanie, maybe add "check flushers daily" to Philip's to do list?
  • Philip and Nati put the soaking wet rug on the grass, with nothing underneath it, so the sun could dry it. No word on whether or not the rug is still out there or if the sun actually dried it considering they put a wet rug on cold grass ... stay tuned.
  • Selmar is doing a great job on the tiles and seems to dip out of the Chateau orbit every weekend.
  • Peacock children are still at the chateau. The local fan was not able to catch them last time and are coming back to try again
  • Outside electric poles and wires are being taken down by the local electric company, not the Chateau's doing - modernization!
  • Marie writes she was furloughed last year, when before she had said she quit her job. She seems set on pivoting to wellness and mental health. Many agree she's struggling and being taken advantage of
  • Tattler wondered if Marie is collecting "unemployment" since she is furloughed which is why Stephanie cannot hire and pay Marie
  • Stephanie's closet is all tidy and neat now. She is working on a tiara shelf, naturally. We learned that the "custom couture gown" lives in the costume closet now which they "hardly ever go in" so it's "safe" there ...
  • Don't remember if this was yesterday or today, but tattlers discussed how gift recipients have to pay taxes on packages sent to them in France. Exact details are fuzzy (mojo's butler must have made my 🍸too strong) but consensus is we are all STILL sick of Cadeaux videos, many of us don't even attempt to stomach them anymore
  • Philip and Stephanie thrillingly :sleep: put away Christmas ornaments. Stephanie says she's following the Catholic church by putting the directions away on February 2nd ... except the vlog was posted ON February 2nd ... surely there is a logical explanation for why she would take the time to lie about say she is putting the decorations on a day she clearly is not putting them away on. Probably something to do with how tired and overworked she is.
  • Stephanie broke an ornament, Philip glued it back together. Like I said, thrilling.
  • TAXES - many tattler posts about taxes and French charity rules/regulations and notifying the authorities which I have to admit (don't hate me) absolutely make me go cross eyed so I cannot sum those up for you. I'm too preoccupied on whether or not they left a wet rug out all night in the middle of winter.
If you're using this to catch up you will see that you've quite literally missed everything and nothing at the same exact time. 🖤

• Heart
Reactions: 59
Fast Forward with Frances - for tattlers with better things to do than be on tattle all day 🤷‍♀️

Thread Gossip
  • New thread was started
  • Old tattlers spent time trying to figure out what new tattlers were actually old tattlers and which old tattlers they were
  • A few new tattlers admitted to feeling a less than warm welcome to the thread
  • A few longtime tattlers admitted they are suspicious of new tattlers due to previous (now deleted) run ins with new tattlers coming in hot with insults and accusations. Tattle seems to stay on tattle, while pyschofans sycophants always seem to end up wandering over to this side of the tracks ...
  • A few longtime tattlers admitted they miss the good ol' days
  • Mojo says FrannyBee has made it safely back to HQ
Chateau Gossip
  • Despite the infamous yellow dress being a complete surprise in December 2020, evidence was found that Stephanie wore the dress at least once in October 2020. Possible the advent Cadeaux videos were filmed in October, possible it was all a charade. The world may never know. What we do know is that at least two other women were photographed in the dress before it arrived at LaLande fitting Stephanie like a glove.
  • Close up photos were posted to prove that Stephanie was in fact wearing a bra at Le Fleur. Discussion was had over what was going on with her appearance in that video and a few agreed they do not care about her bra or her appearance.
  • ANOTHER Cadeaux at the Chateau premiered and the category was "gifts people sent to keep us warm" - SO many gifts were sent that Mandy Stephanie HAD to split the video up into TWO videos.
  • After deleting all of her youtube videos Marie graciously offered up a video today (for all of us, not just her patrons) advising that, even though times are hard, we should just stay positive and surround ourselves with supportive people, like the LaLande crew... who she cooks for every day, for free.
  • Marie advised her viewers to follow a chiropractic charlatan http://americanloons.blogspot.com/2013/07/627-joseph-joe-dispenza.html who finds himself on the same internet list as sun gazing Mason https://americanloons.blogspot.com/2013/07/641-mason-howe-dwinell.html which means the LaLanders have now (on purpose, on film, on the internet, for everyone to see) willingly associated themselves with TWO American Loons.
  • Stephanie opened up her highest patreon tier to allow more patrons, Marie upped her fundraising goal amount to $10,000 from $5,000 with aim to purchase a car. Ethics and legality of patreon/go fund me were discussed.
If you're using this to catch up you will see that you've quite literally missed everything and nothing at the same exact time. 🖤

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 58

Milre

VIP Member
I swear most of these superfans are deranged. When covid is over, SSB will be knee deep in stalkers...

Remember "Misery"?

"I'm your number one fan!" :eek:⚒🦶☠
How can you possibly think from a conversation like this that superfans are deranged? 🤔

3 hours before start of premiere
Superfan A: hello
Superfan B: hello lovly
Superfan C: hi everyone
Superfan D: hi C
Superfan C: hi D
Superfan A: oh hello D, how are you?
Superfan D: I'm great, how are you?
Superfan A: I'm marvelous, did you see? B is here, too!
Superfan D: hi B
Superfan B: Hi A and D, how is your mother?
Superfan D: She died yesterday
Superfan A: Oh, I am so sorry.
Superfan B: must be hart, my dad died last week.
Superfan C: my condolences
Superfan D: I pray for you
Superfan E: my dog died today
Superfans A, B, C, D: How awful. Dogs are men's best friend
Superfan E: Tattlers are so mean
Superfan A: they are just jealous
Superfan B: yeah, they have no life
Superfan C: they are not such a nice community like us!
Superfan D: they probably have no friends at all to chat for hours with strangers
Superfan A: Oh Stefanie is here, how are you? You seemed to have such a lovely time in Burj Khalifa.
Superfan B: yes, how is your 7 stars suite?
...... Incoming donation: 200€ for a Gin in Dubai.....
Stefanie: Thaaaaaank youuuuuuu soooo muuuuuch!
..... Incoming donation: here 200€ for Michaels gin!
Michael: thanks. Oh crap, my Rolex fell off the 300th floor
..... Incoming donation: 5000€.....
Donna Davis Art: I once had a gin in Dubai, too.

Stefanie: I miss you all. Can't wait to be back at Lalande. I will have a quick stop in New York, Rio, Tokio but then I will come directly via Paris and London to my chateau.

Superfan A: we miss you, too!
Superfan B: can't wait
Superfan C: take your time, you deserve some vacation
Superfan D: I sent you some antique sunlotion SPS 5 from 1982 for your trip, I didn't see you use it in Dubai?
Superfan A: Oh, how precious! Was this your mom's?
Superfan B: Stéphanie?
Superfan C: Stéphanie??
Superfan D: Are you still here, Stephanie?
Superfan E: Stephanie???
To be continued...

• Haha
Reactions: 41

stefanieeee

Re Marie's teeth. Yes it's a bit harsh to comment on them, but she has to realise they really do need work. No excuse in this day and age, sorry, but she should probably have had them done years ago. Anyway, onto more pressing matters like the H belt on our poor little pauper.
This topic really bothers me. As someone with crooked teeth who, many years ago, tried to correct that and could not due to health reasons inc asthma and could not receive my dr's authorization for the dentist to proceed, I feel this is becoming a bit much. At the time I was busy with this, I was told do you want to breathe and live or be vain? Why are we continuing this on a thread titled Grifters? I have ignored many many comments made here about Marie and her teeth, but feel I needed to speak. I believe she realizes exactly what her teeth look like and does not need to realize anything about them at all.

Dear god am watching ETTCDIY season 5 and there is no way A&D dumped the Pethericks due to being dull. Some of these new people are beyond boring. And then there those that make SJ look sensible. So many with Summer teeth...some are here and some are there...
A&D would not be the ones dumping anyone-the production company would be making those decisions.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 41

NorrisCS

Oh my gosh, I’m quivering like Jumpsuit Jill waiting for a vlog, I just sent my very first gift to Stephanie today by Fed Ex (I ticked the boxes to say all charges related to package to be billed to sender). I think it will look so beautiful on our favourite Chatelaine and when I had it made exclusively for her (Spero sent me her measurements) I had Easter in mind. I do hope she opens it by then... so nervous, just imagine she might say my name on her vlog, too excited to wait so giving you a cheeky sneaky preview.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40

Thread Gossip
  • No consensus has been reached but the way things stand right now .. pants are trousers, underwear are pants but underwear are also knickers .. which means knickers are pants? Oh and sinks are sinks unless they are in a bathroom, then they are basins.
  • Don't ask me what undercrackers are
  • FrannyBee has been MIA since making it back to HQ where hopefully she is taking a well deserved rest. We love you FrannyBee!
  • @Linus horrified and delighted the thread with a spot on photoshop of Norman Phillip and his mother Stephanie
  • A troll? "ytlostit" appeared, was rude and disappeared
  • A spy? "werkaway" appeared, asked us to dig something up for them, @MojoDublin said no, and then they disappeared
  • @Heathcliffe returned to let us know he did see Stephanie's bras, in case anyone was worried.
Chateau Gossip
  • No new videos today
  • @Clara Burnett pointed out that Stephanie did not link to Michael's channel at the end of this week's video, trouble in paradise?
  • Many, many, many tattlers agree that we are getting bored out of our gourds by the latest vlog offerings. It was discussed if perhaps patrons are getting all the good stuff?
  • Which led to a few posts with screenshots revealing YouTube and Patreon public analytics for Stephanie and Michael
  • Which led to a few wondering, if Patreon $ is strictly for renovations and YouTube $ is Stephanie's source of income (and by default Phillips?) - shouldn't she be putting more effort into quality vlogs?
  • Many agree Stephanie and Michael are both losing their grip on the youtube algorithm
  • More dirt on Jill Scott was dug up and a lone comment from an unknown "Ruth" on Michael's video questioned if he knew of his friend Jill's record has not yet been deleted! Jill promises she is "keeping out of mischief" in the comments elsewhere though 😬
  • Speaking of Stephanie's income and Jill Scott - many are sure Jill will be doing Stephanie's taxes to help her skirt any issues that may pop up over the whole ... people sending her money and gifts all the time ... thing.
  • Is @Clara Burnett clairvoyant? Or was the "toilet leak" in the latest vlog a shot out to tattlers? Or has the toilet always leaked, Clara's friends told her of it awhile ago and it was a coincidence Stephanie used it for vlog material this week?
  • Much chat was had about Stephanie's closet - where were all her work clothes? why did she make a point to show us her bra drawer? does everyone have a bra drawer?
  • Mandy is a legitimate biomedical scientist in Berlin and has *left the building* - bye Mandy!
  • Few posts on whether or not Stephanie will be required to pay back pay to all her previous workaway "volunteers"
  • Life of Ryan posted that he had been on the receiving end of threats, stalking and his lovely Aunt has had racist remarks said about her. Tattlers do not recall these posts being made on this thread but questioned if it was possible they were made and deleted before enough of us saw them. Many agree Ryan may have been lumping in the youtube comments as well. Thread agrees - racism and threats are bad. Click report if you can, moderators are pretty fast though. Disagree with someone's opinion? Keep scrolling and ignore. Post goes against tattle terms + rules? Report. *side note - my own personal opinion - this is another reason oldies are weary of newbies. new members here to troll tend to drop in with harsh language, accusations etc. Luckily the evidence disappears of what they said, but the experience does lead to paranoia.*

• Heart
Reactions: 40

Milre

VIP Member
Dear fellow tattlers,
to comfort those who can't participate at the poll to figure out a date for the great Lalande Quiz - because they are not top tier patreons-here a quick tattle poll:
"Like" here if you believe Lalande will qualify as a charity
"Love" here if you think nope

• Heart
Reactions: 35

Takeaway

If people want to patron and get enjoyment out of the extra videos, that’s a win-win for both parties. My gripe comes from the chateau community resorting to patreon in general. They aren’t teaching anything of value that I can’t get somewhere else. There isn’t any major progress happening from patron money.
No Patreon related but amazing is Fiona on ETTC DIY who has beautifully rebuilt a chateau single handed with no viewers cash. Absolutely stunning place. I love watching her ripping down walls & plastering, she reupholstered, hangs wallpaper, makes curtains, just does it all by herself. That woman can do anything & she has children & no partner there. Incredible woman.

• Heart
Reactions: 32

toilelalande

so we're supposed to stay quiet because we're new or because we want to bring up stuff we've read in older threads? doesn't seem fair... we can't reply to the old threads! I think most of us have been dying for a space like this to finally share our theories/opinions and have a conversation about it. Even if our theory has been brought up before, maybe we have a different perspective to share ya know? Also, I promise I don't know anyone involved at the chateaus. I'm just a curious, bored-in-quarantine fan.

Also, someone previously said that we need to get drama channels involved. I think that's a bit too far... but an expose' done by someone like D'Angelo Wallace doing a deep dive? that would be amazing

• Heart
I’ve noticed this for a while ... the subtle disconnection with Master Petherick et all. When she gave that interview to the weird Egyptian she made no reference of algorithms or association of MP or MP persuading to have a proper channel. Do you remember in the old days she was always giving him a shout out for that ?

You’re right about her new designer buddy over at Les fleurs but I also noticed LESS oooing and aaahing about Anna’s actual wallpaper than perhaps it warranted. She could / should have heaped some praise on that, as creating drawings and cutting Lino is intensive and skilled work let alone all that hand printing.

Clearly she didn’t want to bring too much attention to Anna’s talent .. A tad jealous d’you think 🤢
She will use Anna when it suits her but will also keep her well under control methinks .
Absolutely pea green with envy is what SJ is. Imagine the contrast of leaving the sh*teau La lande behind to stay in what is in effect a boutique establishment. Decorated to the highest standard, classy, elegant, warm & free from tat. Then a little glimpse of what has been achieved in just a few years with a couple of children in the house too. A successful couple in their own rights with good careers & talents. SJ looked like the embarassing mutton dressed as lamb auntie at a wedding in their setting. And so on the journey home I bet there was a proper bitch fest. 'Oh, didn't you think it was too clinical, I think LaLande has soooooo much more character..oh I do wonder how they will cope when they have a lot of guests all at one time..I mean it is easy for them at the moment..oh I wouldn't want that big mortgage..oh did you notice that a car went past..I wouldn't want to be so near to a noisy road...'. And then return to the dingy, damp, cold, bug place, full of DIY bodge jobs & out of place amateur Daddy canvases. Pea green with envy is what SJ will be.

• Heart
  • Haha

Tierney

I used to really appreciate the non-judgemental attitude shown here. I am not good with words, or chatty, or witty, but when I joined tattle a few months ago, under my previous name, I was so grateful to find such a genuine willingness to accept my posts, spelling mistakes bad grammar and all, without feeling that anyone was going to come down on me like a ton of bricks if I happened to put a foot wrong. It was such a refreshing change from the attitudes that I found on the FB fan pages and in the YT comments.
What a difference since I came back. Every new posting seems to be viewed with suspicion and is questioned. Has something happened that I have missed that now makes newcomers unwelcome here? I thought that if we did not like something then we just passed it by.

To answer questions raised in the previous thread:

@Jeeves: yes,it is possible to change names without leaving completely, but the mods have numerous requests for this and I decided it would be quicker to start over. Also, someone else came on here with a name very very similar to mine, and then something happened which made me want to put distance between myself and my previous posts as I may have said too much.

@Princess and the Pea : After all we went through together VT, I thought you might have missed me and would recognise me when I came back.;)

So it's hard being a 'new member', I miss the good old days....

• Heart

FauxChateau

I like my lovers like I like my chateau... empty inside and rock hard.

Hello everyone! Life of Ryan sent me here!

• Haha
Reactions: 31

lalablahblah

VIP Member
Since they want to complain about people who no longer buy their bs. I'll explain how I got here. I agreed with another person that SJ shouldn't be traveling during Covid for unnecessary reasons. This flying monkey gave me a ton of shit for even questioning the bimbo for it. She didn't restrain the flying monkey. I already knew SJ was a narcacist but that clinched it. Then flying monkey accuses me of being from this site. So I checked it out. Acusse me of something I'm not doing I am going to at least check it out. Then I read about the slave labor camp and everything else and started researching. I research for a living and I consult for a media marketing company. So yah I'm going to find out everything. It's all due to your piss poor social media management. Prior to the abuse from your fan I was out of it. But now it's on. You only have yourself to blame SJ.

• Heart

Jeeves

VIP Member
Thanks to @MojoDublin and everyone else who makes me laugh every day! I know things can get a little snippy at times but generally, as DB would say, we're all here for the craic! It's hard to keep a sense of humour in these awful times and I am grateful for the light relief I find here, that keeps me sane, whilst working from home.
I have struggled at times, as have all of us. My mum will be 90 this week and I can't be with her in person, our son was married in November, in the middle of lockdown. Our lovely daughter-in-law's parents couldn't travel from Glasgow, neither could their best man and bridesmaid, so just our very immediate family and no reception and most of all, missing our 2 children and their partners, as well as out three beautiful grand-daughters. Thank you Tattlers.

• Heart

lyna

VIP Member
The pay off for Ryan is that there are far more comments and likes on his vlog than usual from outpourings of misdirected sympathy, and in the short term this will generate some additional income as his followers are taken in by the same stunt that Trotter used recently. Unfortunately the majority of them are not the sharpest knives in the block, as evidenced by the semi-literate nature of most of the posts and so will struggle to understand the scam that these grifters are running.
It truly surprised me, that as vocal as they are about the imaginary racist posts, they are not as keen to decry Sadie's racist posts against Muslims and the criminal activities of one of their leading fans. One can only assume that this is entirely acceptable to the majority of them and indicates their personal moral compass.
View attachment 418837
Hi Val Slater,
I know you are here, you said so...
No one cares about anyone's list of boyfriends.
No one is stalking.
No one is making racists remarks. Well except for one person, and we all know who that is... but it seems to be ok depending on who the speaker is and which race/religion is being attacked...
As a matter of fact as soon as there is an off-color remark we all jump on each other... So yeah you are not going to find that here no matter how much you stalk, and stalk you do...
Most notably, no one is jealous. Disappointed, grossed out and disillusioned, yes... But not jealous...

Soooooooo...
Let me spell it out for you.
I was a really big fan of CD to the point where yes I was counting the days to the next video. I have a feeling I started watching long before you. Until I started questioning things.
For instance...
The poverty cry:
No money for food and yet SJ traveled around no less than 14 countries in one year, shops at very expensive high end stores for NON-essentials, stays in luxe hotels...
Didn't that make you go hmmmmm...?
Taking advantage of people's good will and fragility:
I started watching because I found DIY of a historic buildings interesting and also thought how cool to live in a chateau. Remember--> We were promised content on the real life grit of day to day chateau life... However soon I realized I was watching a person faffing about who really didn't care about a historic building or the cool factor of living in a chateau. I was watching a person who wanted everyone else to do her work while she had bragging rights of owning a chateau...
I was appalled by the desperation of the comments. People saying they NEEDED her vlogs. Personally I don't need fake content to escape because I have nothing to escape from... And I was actually too embarrassed to admit to friends and family I watched CD. <-- that's another story...
How she should have responded to her fans' desperation? She should have suggested reading, a hobby, meditation, exercising... Anything! AND kept the quality of her content up... Obviously people hang on her every word. She recognized it and how did she respond? Self-congratulatory genuflecting and turning her content into unrealistic crap so her fans would lap up more.
16 years and so little is done:
I have gotten 6,500 square feet cleaned, organized, and spotless the first month of shelter in place...
10 months later- veg garden with fruit trees and +/- 2000 bulbs and counting planted; two bedrooms, dining room and kitchen repainted; retiled a bathroom; stripped and refinished a dining table, 8 chairs, buffet, and a low boy, reupholstered 8 chairs; one garage cleaned out and turned into workshop; laundry area cleaned out, painted, shelved and turned into a Pinterest worthy laundry room.
I spent about $6,000 on all these projects, while working full time at home, raising four kids, and taking up three new hobbies- piano, sewing and painting... And all this done because we can't go anywhere on the weekends or TRAVEL because of Covid...
Imagine if I had 16 years!
How can a B and B have a laundry looking like that? Why did a volunteer have to do it? Why is the whole chateau looking so shabby after 16 years? Why is there so much crap everywhere in the halls and in the outbuildings? Why do the grounds so overgrown? Why so long to hang up paintings? All that work Dan did, cleaning the walled garden, she could have done in a week. But as you remember mamman had to proverbially beat her with a stick to shovel some dirt into a wheel barrel...
And don't say no cashola because if there is money for vacay then there's money for paint... Don't say no time because if there is time for vacay then there's time for work. 16 years!
She wants to own a huge property but doesn't want to get her hands dirty.

Why are people here? Because we do like some of the content, wish some of it was meatier, can comment honestly without getting attacked by the super fans... We all (obviously) are very astute and question everything...

I sincerely wish you would stop lurking and respond to even ONE of my points above...
Tell us how you justify a poverty cry from a unabashed world traveler for instance... Or tell me how questioning someone is hating on someone...

Come on, we won't attack you. PROVE US WRONG! Right now we feel like you (and the other superfans) just cover your ears and scream LALALALALALALA (Lande) NOT LISTENING! PROVE US WRONG! Or be happy with your assumptions and name calling and we will be happy with ours... Keep on giving money to someone who really doesn't need it and is laughing all the way to the bank. Keep on wishing for someone else's life
OK I am off to log onto Neiman Marcus and order one of those Cire Trudon candles because yeah, I will put my money towards my own frivolities instead of someone else's...

• Heart
  • Wow

lalablahblah

VIP Member
Jealous isn't the word. Appalled in my case. Wealthy people ebegging to fix up their personal property is appalling. SJ faking poverty and not having enough money for food and heat when she clearly just can't budget her way out of a paper bag is appalling. Tricking pensioners into paying for renovations on your personal property while you clearly have always had the funds to do so. Just don't feel like using your own money is appalling. Stealing wages from actually poor workaways is appalling. Lying about a scholarship to social climb is appalling. Expecting live in employees to freeze because you're too cheap to pay for heat is appalling.

• Heart
  • Angry
Just my two cents - I am wary of any collective, strategized reckoning. Aside from my personal opinion, terms and rules say tattle is to stay on tattle. Any behavior that *could* be deemed as harassment is also against the rules. It would be very smart for a chateau insider to come on here, encourage enough people to do something against the rules, which in turn gets the thread shut down.

• Heart
Reactions: 30