The Chateau Diaries #145 SJ settled for PhiPhi the cock whisperer & spoon collector It must be true love!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Marie has gained 29,000 subscribers, 19 new Patreons and an additional 400 per month in Patreon donations. Most comments have been deleted so she has definitely read the You Tube comments and deleted most. I have several opinions about this and they are not positive.
So how much a month will she now actually earn from her Patreon account?
Imho, I really do hope that all her patrons would readily give monetary support to their own family/friends in real life if they came knocking at their door asking for help after being informed, "ok, I am not actually taking the appropriate medication and, in fact, don't currently have a job either but a friend of mine is letting me live in her house, rent free" (allegedly, as I am not sure). Makes you wonder!
Of course, all spectulation from my side, BUT, just putting it out there.
That's just one of my opinions @Silascat.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Wouldn't Marie have driven herself to Lalande? She has the floral hearse with her in France.
Depression makes the smallest of task seems impossible. Assuming she still has a car, etc. the thought of driving by herself might have been too much for her to do it. With that said, she said it was a surprise so they may have just picked her up because they didn't want her driving. For having dealt with suicidal people in my close circle, I would not want them to be on the road so soon after a cry for help and when their judgment is heavily impaired by dark thoughts. That's not a good mix.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Before I retire for the evening, I want to relate this story to you, that actually happened. About 20 years ago a couple I knew set off on a driving holiday. They were about 4 hours away from home, when the husband realised he had forgotten his false teeth. In a panic, they drove to the nearest large town in search of a dentist and instead found a pharmacy. He explained his dilemma and the pharmacist suggested he calls into the local hospital and asks for their help. This he did and soon afterwards a nurse appeared with a tray of false teeth and told him to try them. He found a pair and a little later in the car his wife said it was amazing that a hospital would carry spare sets of false teeth. Then the fcuking penny dropped as to where the teeth came from!!!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 40
My sister taught at a dental school ( dental hygienist) and she is the same way. But it makes sense.
You know my sister, Bunny, the narc. But she really was a great hygienist and teacher. Ouch! Did I just say that?
My niece!!!
Yes, dental hygienist!!!
Same! Has to check us out!!!
😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I’m kind of a bit disappointed Dan bowed to pressure on social media to get his teeth done 👎🏻
Wholehearted agreement from me.

In general, Dan has become a disappointment....full stop. Frankly, I only ever enjoyed the few cooking vlogs he did. He was good at it, natural and knew what he was doing. It could have been a go-er. My viewing of his vlog has finished.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I get the feeling she's sold it - a few comments have asked about it and wipes them off the post. She's hiding something and it's not her teets (teeth).
I thought I saw it parked at the French house she's staying at, in her recent vlog.

Depression makes the smallest of task seems impossible. Assuming she still has a car, etc. the thought of driving by herself might have been too much for her to do it. With that said, she said it was a surprise so they may have just picked her up because they didn't want her driving. For having dealt with suicidal people in my close circle, I would not want them to be on the road so soon after a cry for help and when their judgment is heavily impaired by dark thoughts. That's not a good mix.
Good point.

Reactions: 10
I would like to think that SJ kind heart wanted MW back but I fear it is to avoid another Selmar situation.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 29
I'm guessing @Atellia Dental Turkey is thrilled with the title, "My teeth got ruined in Turkey". What brilliant advertising! I'm sure new customers are queueing up. What a wanker. What won't this nob do in pursuit of YT fame? I wonder if this was all done in time for C4 filming?
Exactly! The title alone “My teeth got ruined in Turkey" screams that something doesn’t make sense! Yes, it’s click bait…but if that dental office really gave him a deal in exchange for advertising, they got screwed!!! I think the reality is this dentist gave him a good deal for the work, and Dan is just claiming it was an advertising collaboration to help justify and “sell it” to his viewers. Just like SJ explains away all her “free upgrades.” 🙄 His teeth look good, but he didn’t do the dentist any favors with the video title, the blood, the pointed sharp teeth, and the complaining. Dan is learning all about smoke and mirrors from the master, SJ.

Reactions: 24
If she has left her flower wagon at Nikkis it means she is "trapped" at Lalande and "under the control" of those with the keys to the communal bumperless car.
How will she leave ? no doubt Nikki will appear on the gravel in a blaze of glory chauffeuring it, scoop up her charge and rescue her AGAIN or to be a cook for the guests as she was many moons ago, they will then both disappear into the French countryside.
Perhaps FRK can do a go fund me for some Turkey teeth.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
Dans teeth look really nice, he will be smiling all the time now. The work he had done is extremely expensive, was fortunate to have it paid for.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Dan, the free toothbrush that the dentist gave you doesn’t count as a massive deal or discount.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Congrats to SJ for successfully hosting the first of this year's Lalande Menopausal Ladies Convention (LMLC)!
View attachment 1271102
Everyone seemed very thirsty...
View attachment 1271104

Yup! Anyone who thinks this is "the best sight" is definitely desperately thirsty.
View attachment 1271113
A lot of young girls want to become a princess.
A lot of young woman do certain things to became a princess.
Flip sneaked his way into lalande, became a lesbian gay, and is now surrounded by milfs and talks about menopause, and how he experiences it.

The table setting is bleeping ugly and bland and mismatched.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
The good news being, if she's buying him out, she hasn't been pissing her employers' (Patreons, viewers) money away.
I'm not sure I'd be making myself solely liable (less Potts) for Lalande's future based on ephemera like Patreon and YT. I'd first use all the restoration monies to build out gites -- a scam which Jarvis seems only half-heartedly to pursue -- a swimming pool, professional hospitality management, bag the b and b, and rent each gite out at €2300 a week to sustain the place.
But I think Jarvis' priority is channel 4. And professional TV presenting.
I think her track record for not attracting a single sponsor, for being channel 4's comic relief duck up, for being channel 4's lying cougar, severely limits the interest of mainstream video media.
indeed....and i also think when your around that heap for a week...you for sure would know...what kind of meat you have in the tub.....not at all a tv presenting one..that woman is zo lazy and hysterical..

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.