The Chateau Diaries #145 SJ settled for PhiPhi the cock whisperer & spoon collector It must be true love!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Per @billybudd

Also, what was he doing carving turkey for dinner at the shittoo? Is he now sous chef? Curious, if he were willing to chef, that Stephanie did not hire him to do so.

I was wondering that and why was he all dressed up to do so. I expected to see him sitting down and eating with the guests like he has before but unless the scene in the kitchen and the dinner on the terrace were filmed on different nights, which knowing how Fanny time changes everything could be the case, he wasn’t there.
He could not eat with the guests 'cos his new teeth / gums hurt. He was seen at the kitchen table sipping clear soup through a straw, drinking water so as to not stain his newly acquired pearly whites.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Yeah. Dan has jumped the shark on this one.

That was disgusting, I agree.
Everyone is over Snorts- LazyLadyDesk

He could not eat with the guests 'cos his new teeth / gums hurt. He was seen at the kitchen table sipping clear soup through a straw, drinking water so as to not stain his newly acquired pearly whites.
He looks better/good for him

Reactions: 7
Dan is a fresh bachelor. He bought himself new clothes, new glasses, filming toys... what's next? He needs to boost his self esteem with anything, specially if whatever the new thing is is encouraged by his new 'friends' or 'more than friends'.

Are there any therapists in France? Are English people (who cannot afford to live in their own country) too proud to be responsible for their well-being? Do they still think they're too cool for school? MPK is one thing, but this guy who is responsible for two toddlers is quite another...

Wise up, Dan.
So now we're looking forward to Dan's trading in the van for a third rate Harley? Watch out, ladies of Crozon sur Vauvre.

When the idle poor become the idle rich,
You'll never know just who is who or who is which,
Won't it be rich when everyone's poor relative becomes a Rockefellertive,
And palms no longer itch, what a switch,
When we all have ermine and plastic teeth,
How will we determine who's who underneath?

Reactions: 14
Dan is a fresh bachelor. He bought himself new clothes, new glasses, filming toys... what's next?
I’m predicting a motorcycle or a sports car of sorts, maybe a convertible. 🕶💩

*edit: @billybudd, we were typing basically the same thing at the same time.

• Heart
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Per @billybudd

Also, what was he doing carving turkey for dinner at the shittoo? Is he now sous chef? Curious, if he were willing to chef, that Stephanie did not hire him to do so.

I was wondering that and why was he all dressed up to do so. I expected to see him sitting down and eating with the guests like he has before but unless the scene in the kitchen and the dinner on the terrace were filmed on different nights, which knowing how Fanny time changes everything could be the case, he wasn’t there.
Sorry but I was stuck on “Carving Turkey” 🇹🇷!!!
🤭😮🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
There is Nothing but praise for the shittoo inhabitants who as a surprise drove 3 hours to bring her back to be with them. My Goodness we are wrong Fanny is a saint.
I wonder who actually drove to get her as according to Clara Squirrel can’t stand her so highly unlikely he would want to be in a car for 3 hours with her.
Got to hope we are all wrong and this will not be the final undoing for FRK
What happened to the Flower Wagon?

Reactions: 17
There is Nothing but praise for the shittoo inhabitants who as a surprise drove 3 hours to bring her back to be with them. My Goodness we are wrong Fanny is a saint.
I wonder who actually drove to get her as according to Clara Squirrel can’t stand her so highly unlikely he would want to be in a car for 3 hours with her.
Got to hope we are all wrong and this will not be the final undoing for FRK
Wouldn't Marie have driven herself to Lalande? She has the floral hearse with her in France.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
I’m predicting a motorcycle or a sports car of sorts, maybe a convertible. 🕶💩

*edit: @billybudd, we were typing basically the same thing at the same time.
He cut the panels out the back if the van for windows so why not angle grind the roof off next ? a convertible in his favourite shade of green.

What happened to the Flower Wagon?
She ran out of petrol and had no money to fill up and no Nikki to pay at the pump for her.

• Haha
  • Sad
So now we need to advocate for something else good to happen.
Dan- new teef ✅
Marie- needs companionship ✅
👏👏👏
Who’s next???
PhiPhi’s new hair style???
Or “a hair style” at all would be an improvement 😮

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
It’s sad to find out what’s going on with other people that are supposed to be close to you from reading Tattle, instead of being present in the real world and actually caring about and interacting with them in real life.

Not really giving a tit… so Lalande.
Impression management by Fanny. That’s so LaLande also!

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Dan ...
1) That is not a 5 star hotel!!
2) That is not a promo video for the dentist!
* saying that your teeth were destroyed in Turkey is not promo material
* in your voice over you say you are getting all you "feet" fixed, and correct to "teeth" but if this was a promo you'd fix the voice over!
3) When you're connected to Stephanie Jarvis and use the words "collaboration" and "massive massive discount" we don't believe you.
4) They thought you were some kind of YouTube celebrity? I doubt it, but go ahead and tell yourself that.
5) And are you and Annalise giving us smoke and mirrors with your song choice and her dropping you off at the airport in full support?
6) And a 5 star hotel would have great wifi, so why did your upload take so long?

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Queue Stephanie's next flog:

"Hello from Lalande - welcome back to Marie Wiik, who's on another bout of depression so we thought we'd use another vulnerable person for content and try to salvage my reputation as a bullying enabler and expert money launderer....."

So transparent. Lets not forget SJ changed her Venice return dates because FRK wasn't flavour of the moment but now Mother Staph Infection Jarvis is need of more redemption she'll gladly fling the asylum gates open, post Pavlina's exploitation.

Screenshot 2022-05-16 at 16.49.19.png

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
Cyril must be off on holiday this next week so FRK can take over and be on chicken duty for the next guests. Why else would she be there. I missed how she got there, just saw video of bedroom with digger view., what has been said or shown and where ?
EDIT .... Just seen above !!

• Sad
Reactions: 6
Really glad some of you perfect natural beauties don't know me IRL. Life wasn't easy. Income was depleted on necessities. When I did have dental insurance, my copay was still expensive. I had dental work done only when it became an emergency. Almost 60 with a gift from my deceased relative, I was able to have some major restorative dental work done. I had convinced myself that my old "mouth" was good enough but hadn't realized how much I'd been covering my smile. Dan's process was painful and will be uncomfortable for awhile. But I'm happy for him. Guess he just can't win in this instance.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Good question! 😳
Hmmm...
Makes me wonder was Marie too fragile to drive to HMN? 🤔

I get the feeling she's sold it - a few comments have asked about it and wipes them off the post. She's hiding something and it's not her teets (teeth).

• Wow
I sense there’s some “smoke and mirrors” here. Dan said the dental office “sponsored” him (advertising)…but the only mention of their name is where he put a link to their site in the description. He doesn’t mention their name in the video. And showing all the blood, describing the pain…and making fun of the “comedy temporary teeth”…doesn’t really do a lot to instill confidence. If I was that dental office and expected advertising in return for discounted teeth, I’d have been unhappy with that video.

If this video was really sponsored (a collaborative advertisement), why didn’t he take us on a tour of the office? Why didn’t he mention the office name in the video? Why didn’t he introduce the doctor? Why didn’t he let the doctor or someone describe the procedure? Why didn’t he rave about his great experience? Encourage others to have it done? Something doesn’t seem quite right.
It appears has taken a page out of the Lalande book of lies. He got sponsored the same way Fanny gets her “surprise upgrades”.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.