The Chateau Diaries #145 SJ settled for PhiPhi the cock whisperer & spoon collector It must be true love!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
5CCABA3D-9524-47C6-9C82-D4A0924CBD12.jpeg

Dear bubblefriend, I can’t wait for you to visit with table dog again. My mom’s dog was here and messed up some flowers in the new forest garden but Gerry and I fixed it. It was hard to use the shovel with my tiny hands.
B7391CEA-5E27-48A0-B807-CB1A85A171FD.jpeg

I met a new guy, Grant. He is very strong and he challenged me to a rock moving contest. He won and I was emasculated a bit. It was hard to move the rock with my tiny arms.
8CD4EEBD-7D33-4A0A-BB43-C3796421CE21.jpeg

I am giving the chickens music lessons. Wait until my agent sees that on my resume. Oh, gotta go, SJ wants me to clean up my clothes. My tiny pants and see through shirt need put away.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
He could not eat with the guests 'cos his new teeth / gums hurt. He was seen at the kitchen table sipping clear soup through a straw, drinking water so as to not stain his newly acquired pearly whites.
he better also quit smoking and drinking wine... 🙄 those teeth cant handle that..

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
Yep, the book!!! 🤦🏼‍♀️
Almost forgot about that!!
She’s surely on page 2 or 3 by now! 😮
If FRK was in any way clever. Her book would be frictional, yes?
But, as we all know, most authors base their books on some level of their own life experiences - correct?
I have often wondered/asked myself how Stephen King and Margaret Atwood can write such horrific stories but in real life appear so "down to earth/tame/normal/run of the mill next door neighbour" type.
Still puzzles me. :)

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I was wondering what the motivation for cleaning up the yard and planting a bunch of motley brico plants as a "hedge" was all about. An abrupt change of advertised plan from building Annelise her bootroom and bathroom.
He was throwing her a crumb so's he could take this pricey junket to Turkey. I doubt very seriously if there was any discount. Literally bread from his childrens' mouths.
And by the way, I think plastic teeth look like tit. Why disfigure healthy teeth?
No exceptions.
Also, what was he doing carving turkey for dinner at the shittoo? Is he now sous chef? Curious, if he were willing to chef, that Stephanie did not hire him to do so.
I like real teeth. Even if they are flawed. I understand fixing horrible teeth. His weren’t that horrible. I looked at his X-rays. I think he was missing teeth because they never grew. He filed off a ton of good normal teeth. If you look at the X-ray there’s a little baby tooth that didn’t erupt in the front. His incisors came in where the other teeth didn’t grow. He has two broken molars that could have been crowned. Now he has a fragile ruined mouth that will take thousands to maintain. Oh and let’s not forget the possibility of infection of the gums or jawbone which can make you terribly sick and even damage your heart.

But I’ve got to hand it to the Tattle detective agency. You geolocated him and deduced his plans, and were dead right!

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 23
But they're in the world of show biz. Surely Phi Phi doesn't think he is a star because he's a Zzzzz list YouTube channel's cast member? 🤣 🤣
I mean Harry Styles can carry off the look a lot better than that strange boy! Here's hoping he won't try to mirror Harry's look in this get up 🦵🦵View attachment 1271426
Yup. I highly doubt Harry is wearing fishnets and lace in day-to-day life, only on stage or fashion spreads. PJ should save the lace for the disco.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
So now we need to advocate for something else good to happen.
Dan- new teef ✅
Marie- needs companionship ✅
👏👏👏
Who’s next???
PhiPhi’s new hair style???
Or “a hair style” at all would be an improvement 😮
maybe Kirsty and Grant can shear snort also...in between shearing the sheep...all done in a jiffy 🙄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Well…Dan’s left Annalise, lives at La La Lande, got his new teeth…I wonder when he’ll come to this realization?

EDEB05B0-0486-4E5D-948E-B86984BBC478.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
The dentist paid for everything.

The cost of the rail travel to Paris? The Uber to the airport? The flight to Turkey? The transfer to the hotel? The cost of the hotel? "Everything" my arse!
Looks like they paid for the hotel food though, scrambled egges and fried tofu which looked even far less appetising than the inside of Dan's bloody mouth. Patrons paid for everything else and because it's Dan, they are never going to get their moneys worth. Those new teeth will be ruined within 6 months thanks to lack of care and maintenance, just like everything else Dan lays his hands on.

I'm just surprised he didn't pull a Steffi and claim a free fake upgrade.
He said it was a collaboration with the Dental Company which put him up "in a five-star hotel that means it's absolutely for free," but he also said, they gave him a "massive discount." So, the company paid for everything--travel and accommodation but still charged him a massively discounted rate for the cap work they did for him.

Sounds suspicious to me.
Dan is capping big time (pun intended)!

cd464.png

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
Cyril must be off on holiday this next week so FRK can take over and be on chicken duty for the next guests. Why else would she be there. I missed how she got there, just saw video of bedroom with digger view., what has been said or shown and where ?
EDIT .... Just seen above !!
She’s already leaking deets on her insta and has only been there a day. Classic

• Sad
Reactions: 12
Queue Stephanie's next flog:

"Hello from Lalande - welcome back to Marie Wiik, who's on another bout of depression so we thought we'd use another vulnerable person for content and try to salvage my reputation as a bullying enabler and expert money launderer....."

So transparent. Lets not forget SJ changed her Venice return dates because FRK wasn't flavour of the moment but now Mother Staph Infection Jarvis is need of more redemption she'll gladly fling the asylum gates open, post Pavlina's exploitation.

View attachment 1271268
omfg...that flowerroadkiller has lost it completely...stockholmsyndrome..no doubt...and she left her flowerhearse behind..i bet that thing has broken down...no surprise...she didnt even noticed when her tires were flat...let alone the rest...omg....you couldnt make this up...

• Sad
Reactions: 22
Depression makes the smallest of task seems impossible. Assuming she still has a car, etc. the thought of driving by herself might have been too much for her to do it. With that said, she said it was a surprise so they may have just picked her up because they didn't want her driving. For having dealt with suicidal people in my close circle, I would not want them to be on the road so soon after a cry for help and when their judgment is heavily impaired by dark thoughts. That's not a good mix.
Anne Marie is very very serious about suicide. He probably insisted they go get her.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 31
I get the feeling she's sold it - a few comments have asked about it and wipes them off the post. She's hiding something and it's not her teets (teeth).
I think I saw the side of the car in her vlog? This is it isn't it?
1652722586253.png

Am guessing that if someone went to get her it was entirely because of Tattlers saying about how Fanny uses & abuses people. We see you Fanny. Classic narc 'hoover' technique. Called a hoover because of the likening of how they perceive the person who they are sucking back up as 'dirt'. I feel sorry for Marie that she has fallen for it. The drive to get her, made to look like some mercy mission, is classic drama behaviour. The transporting of her is so that she is only allowed to stay for as long as they choose - that she is under their control.
At least if Marie has company she might be looked after. Unfortunately she has chosen the wrong person if she thinks Fanny (total lack of empathy) Jarvis is the person to give her help. 😥

• Heart
Reactions: 28
How long before Fanny releases an 'I saved Marie' flog?

It took her all of 10 seconds to post a vlog after Dan announced his split from Analise, and that was just her jumping on the bandwagon to try to prove she's sainted in offering Dan a refugee from his problems.

• Sad
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.