The Chateau Diaries #145 SJ settled for PhiPhi the cock whisperer & spoon collector It must be true love!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
i think these women are a good representation about how her patreons look like...
What false teeth, smell of Lavender, wear 100 stars robes, have left long suffering husbands at home with the dog and hang on Stephs every word as gospel. They now have an interest in and collect porcelain (particularly Spode), art, cutlery, champagne, boxes of wine and are on the hunt for a skinny toy boy who thinks he can sing and act.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
So now we need to advocate for something else good to happen.
Dan- new teef ✅
Marie- needs companionship ✅
👏👏👏
Who’s next???
PhiPhi’s new hair style???
Or “a hair style” at all would be an improvement 😮
How about accountants reveal and tax man visit?

• Heart
Reactions: 17
It annoys me that SJ has her flesh and blood, Amaury, waiting on guests, after he's no doubt already done a hard day's work, whilst that lazy Dutch cuckoo gets to lord it at the dinner table. Maybe they take it in turns, I don't know, but it seems wrong to me.
They do take turns. On one of SJ's latest Patreon vlogs, PhiPhi waited on guests in his mustard yellow jacket that made him look like a magician!

1652719585122.png

• Haha
Reactions: 14
New teeth as a confidence builder?

Well, that didn't work for Dan. He got bright, clean, white, sparkling new teeth and he still manages to come across as the same complaining, moaning, hard done by fool he's been since day one of his vlogs.

BTW, which one of our esteemed Tattlers was it who first suggested Dan's absence from Youtube was because he could be out there getting new teeth?

That Tattler deserves roses strewn at their feet, a round of applause, a bottle of bubbly, a case of Miller Lite, and the honour of naming the next thread title!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
There is Nothing but praise for the shittoo inhabitants who as a surprise drove 3 hours to bring her back to be with them. My Goodness we are wrong Fanny is a saint.
I wonder who actually drove to get her as according to Clara Squirrel can’t stand her so highly unlikely he would want to be in a car for 3 hours with her.
Got to hope we are all wrong and this will not be the final undoing for FRK
It seems that when Tattlers speak La Lande jumps eh?
What shall tune shall we get them to dance to next?
Those Boots Are Made For Walking (sic) - Nancy Sinatra
He's Leaving Home (sic)- The Beatles
🤣 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 17
cant contain myself i must speak so apologies if already stated.

Dans teeth - this is for vanity and getting a new woman, or paid for by a new woman IMHO

Phillips hair - heard your stories re dye, but didnt understand, now with the small pic flying around he paints his head, and stupidly paints it in a straight line, no sense of reality. I would say a bald spot at crown as well hidden by the long hair, beany and paint. If Stephanie truely loves him hair plants please, no red car, hair plants.

Selmars - he looked like he was wearing Steve Mc Queen outfit in the old movie Pappillion, so unattractive (the outfit and Selmar)

Tatiania - bet the hoping for a job editing the tons of footage Ross spoke about as a utube channel. Live off them but no work and keep the same people doing dancing with Selmar.

Now back to page 5

Reactions: 8
Marie is an emotional gale-force wind that poses a threat to the tangled web of lies SJ has woven.
SJ stepping into Marie's situation is not entirely an act of kindness, but a Machiavellian scheme to keep the volatile florist from potentially ruining her fragile kingdom.

1652720403777.png

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 38
BTW, which one of our esteemed Tattlers was it who first suggested Dan's absence from Youtube was because he could be out there getting new teeth?

That Tattler deserves roses strewn at their feet, a round of applause, a bottle of bubbly, a case of Miller Lite, and the honour of naming the next thread title!
@Ginginger figured out the pics Dan posted were in Turkey, @BubbleWorld suggested teeth first.
FD450EB4-2D4B-4D2A-ADB0-ADD0ABFBFA41.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 36
If I can't say anything nice.... but f'k me he doesn't think he'll get jumped in that getup does he???
Just so embarrassing wasn't it? All about him too as he obviously persuaded them into doing it as it was his birthday! 🤮 AND, the music was really far too loud.
I so wish that Selmar would get a proper hair cut for the love of God.
The kids were bored witless within minutes and perhaps only a new couple attended from last time to boot. The pretty girl and the volunteer that looked like a waiter in the last vlog were nowhere to be seen.
Why are those chateau owners indulging Selmar to this extent?
Still think that Ross is rather dishy but Emma's choice of dresses is so extraordinarily strange - where does she get those awful '80s dresses from, thinking the local brocante perhaps? Always seems to be the mistake that most expats make, e.g think SJ/PJ???
She is far too attractive to dress up in those clothes added to which, the clunky shoes too. Imho, she just needs to finally get a decent haircut but I will forgive her as she has obviously been working far too hard at their chateau recently to worry about that, but, after a good cut removing all those wispy ends, she would look so much younger.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Not Phyllis defending (perish the thought) BUT the likes of Harry Styles and Shawn Mendes wear what might be considered ladies tops and necklaces , oh and nail polish too ! Sexual ambiguity perhaps ?
But they're in the world of show biz. Surely Phi Phi doesn't think he is a star because he's a Zzzzz list YouTube channel's cast member? 🤣 🤣
I mean Harry Styles can carry off the look a lot better than that strange boy! Here's hoping he won't try to mirror Harry's look in this get up 🦵🦵
1652720792144.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
New teeth as a confidence builder?

Well, that didn't work for Dan. He got bright, clean, white, sparkling new teeth and he still manages to come across as the same complaining, moaning, hard done by fool he's been since day one of his vlogs.

OOOHHH ME, ME, ME :sneaky: 😂😁

So now we need to advocate for something else good to happen.
Dan- new teef ✅
Marie- needs companionship ✅
👏👏👏
Who’s next???
PhiPhi’s new hair style???
Or “a hair style” at all would be an improvement 😮
Isn't Phyllis away for his play again now? Is that why Marie was invited?

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Btw first he says that the dentistcompany paid for everything...later he said he got a huge discount...hmn....my experiences with Turks is that they dont give away much for free....so i think the story is bullshit...Turks are very clever...they figured out , the ones in charge that is..that he isnt a huge YT star..
so i highly doubt his teeth for free story...he probably made it up so people wouldnt criticize his spending money on teeth while his family lives in a dump...
The dentist paid for everything.

The cost of the rail travel to Paris? The Uber to the airport? The flight to Turkey? The transfer to the hotel? The cost of the hotel? "Everything" my arse!
Looks like they paid for the hotel food though, scrambled egges and fried tofu which looked even far less appetising than the inside of Dan's bloody mouth. Patrons paid for everything else and because it's Dan, they are never going to get their moneys worth. Those new teeth will be ruined within 6 months thanks to lack of care and maintenance, just like everything else Dan lays his hands on.

I'm just surprised he didn't pull a Steffi and claim a free fake upgrade.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Marie - better at manipulation than Stephaine

She wanted back, played a great game got her own way.

I am not saying she doesn't have mental health issues in my opinion BUT like my bi-polar friend after leaving me with incomplete work to get French doors I didnt even want, why does my bedroom now have beautiful periof french doors to the ensuite???? Manipulation

Reactions: 18
The Marmara Antalya (⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐)
$110/night

Let's find the hidden beach Dan mentioned in his teef vlog...
cd470.png

• Haha
Before I retire for the evening, I want to relate this story to you, that actually happened. About 20 years ago a couple I knew set off on a driving holiday. They were about 4 hours away from home, when the husband realised he had forgotten his false teeth. In a panic, they drove to the nearest large town in search of a dentist and instead found a pharmacy. He explained his dilemma and the pharmacist suggested he calls into the local hospital and asks for their help. This he did and soon afterwards a nurse appeared with a tray of false teeth and told him to try them. He found a pair and a little later in the car his wife said it was amazing that a hospital would carry spare sets of false teeth. Then the fcuking penny dropped as to where the teeth came from!!!
Am assuming, much like "dead men's shoes"???

• Haha
Reactions: 5
New teeth and gallbladder surgery in Turkey. 😶 This is what it looks like. NO THANK YOU.

1652721357287.png
Tatty.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 14
There is Nothing but praise for the shittoo inhabitants who as a surprise drove 3 hours to bring her back to be with them. My Goodness we are wrong Fanny is a saint.
I wonder who actually drove to get her as according to Clara Squirrel can’t stand her so highly unlikely he would want to be in a car for 3 hours with her.
Got to hope we are all wrong and this will not be the final undoing for FRK
Why the hell didn’t she drive? She’s got a free begged car at her disposal?

• Haha
  • Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.