Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

billybudd

VIP Member
I am sure that no one here has the intention of driving Marie towards anything negative. But she is putting herself out there on social media and that is not a good thing. Instead of putting out her mental state or attitude or state of being, she should be seeking help. And that help should not be from the people that she used to live with who definitely had a negative impact on her. I do believe there is an undertone here of manipulation as others have said. She seems to want “in” once again to reestablish her online presence. And with SJ’s patron following, she can do that. I do believe that this is a mix of medical, mental health and manipulation at this point. She has learned from the best……certainly. I feel badly for Nikki who has done so much for her as it does not seem to have helped at all. Marie has shown that she has a mind of her own even to the point of a bit of arrogance. None of these comments are meant to be defamatory. They are just observations. If she cannot deal with what is being written online, then she should get off social media. But I believe that money is more important to her and this has been proven in the past.
Again, a moral critique of someone with a mental illness is anathema under almost every criminal justice system. If she is in fact mentally ill, she is not responsible for her actions and nothing we can argue about her moral turpitude will make her liable for those actions under evidentiary standards. Which are the best standards we have.
As for putting it out there online, on the schizophrenic spectrum, people often think they are cameras or computers or cyborgs.
https://storage.googleapis.com/plos-corpus-prod/10.1371/journal.pone.0073662/1/pone.0073662.xml?X-Goog-Algorithm=GOOG4-RSA-SHA256&X-Goog-Credential=wombat-sa%40plos-prod.iam.gserviceaccount.com%2F20220518%2Fauto%2Fstorage%2Fgoog4_request&X-Goog-Date=20220518T001248Z&X-Goog-Expires=86400&X-Goog-SignedHeaders=host&X-Goog-Signature=74fea2b8f5da1b6816ac0289685986a1f4d7a7c143edc63331f5b96aec45c61dcb5a0ee67133be6ad3314469fe7c37ca9b82f238cf27256c33a615ee46089d83fb6339ca1e7f00a46f24ac42a2ff2b9112924aa828f867e7d30ea4f5023b69b48712c90d2d373e67992ecd61bab676a3c9274eef25314a56c93041cbc207e53b14c5d0f74922aa60b546680bcc893faf7bb98b96726f01655a0be85bb85ed561bf8e105c5e3421367eee4e43771ff2b9ae8b554e110846bb826c017b0e7521f7be5d558989ccb5e43e64763bd0c9c0c1204db8b80988d736dfa7d0640e34e6e092bb5fbbfccd31edc65a02aed6cafcf2a9e704bdc3f718aa3be2936f6af467b4

On the narc spectrum, it is notable that neither Donald Trump, nor the narc in my life, who made a living as an art historian (image analyst), believe that something that is not on video is real. And everything that is on video (image) is real. The world of actuality you and I live in is not real to them. May I say very very gently that "putting it out on video" is Marie's way of making her problems -- which otherwise seem ephemeral to her and not real, if she is in fact a narcissist -- real. She is making them real for herself by making an image of them. Making videos is form-conferring to Marie. Many self-cutters say the same thing of cutting.
And neither you, nor I, nor anybody else, has the right to tell her that by doing so she therefore deserves to be told she is immoral.
As for manipulation, grift, dishonesty, what passes for immorality in the world you and I inhabit -- these have absolutely nothing to do with a bonafide mentally ill person. Proverbially, and under criminal law, such people do not know the difference between right and wrong.
If that is the case -- and anyone who is talking about suicide deserves to be taken seriously, whether one scoffs at the idea or not -- comments about Marie's morality are really trangressive.

To add, my acquaintance with DID sometimes felt she was a cyborg, as do these schizophrenics quoted in the above linked article.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 5

Imperious Me

VIP Member
Every generation faces these sorts of challenges. My grandparents must have worried as they faced World War 1 and the Great Depression, my parents were post World War 2, the Cold War and the Aden conflict. The day I started my maternity leave, a naval task force left for the Falkland Islands, followed by the Gulf War. Of course we live in worrying times but on the flip side, we have eradicated smallpox, we have made huge advances in medicine, education and technology and have numerous benefits that my grandparents would not have dreamed of.
Yes, I hear you, my Dad was wounded in Aden, but what I saw this winter in Ottawa, the fraud going on with covid.. WEF etc... so many things going on right now, and I don't mean war... Though the manipulation coming out of the Ukraine is another story... people being fired for not taking a vaccine?? It's not good, and my boys aren't the only ones of their friends who don't want to bring life into this mess. This isn't just my opinion, these kids have figured it out themselves...

• Sad
  • Heart

howlingwolf

Yes, we’re in the states. I think one of the things that makes it harder for him is that it’s not thinning at the back of his head and it’s not a natural thinning all over. It is what I affectionately refer to as the Larry as in the three stooges Larry. So the sides and the back are hanging in there just fine. It’s just the top that has abandoned him. He isn’t at the stage yet where he’s ready to shave it all off but I see that day coming.
My sister just shaved her head (Mohawk) was trying to convince me but my hair was past my behind so I let her cut some off but not much. Hair is so personal ❤ Let hubby keep until ready.

Brainwashing/gaslighting/spiritual cannibalism which will cause further serious mental health problems for Marie. Witnessing soul murder in real time.
Marie is lovebombed by SJ at shiteau ..why she likes it ! once there she feels the truth tho ...zero warmth and real connection from SJ ..so Marie works hard to please Fanny ..with cooking , table displays and shitales..cocktails! seeking more attention, lovebombing ..then she gets taken for granted and so the cycle continues ..peeps like Marie with low self esteem mop up false love as better than no thing ! sad really

billybudd

VIP Member
I’ve been wondering about Madame La Architecte. Those cracks on the lake facade are not new. While we never saw her address them in a vlog I wonder if she lectured Mademoiselle La Flash about them. As that is not pretty, sparkly work perhaps that (along with non payment for services rendered) figured into the disappearance of said architect.
Do we know for a fact the architect has not been paid, or is that delicious speculation?

• Wow

suthern_lurker

VIP Member
I expect because they didn't want her to stay longer than was necessary. So if they pick her up - then she is reliant on them to drop her off? All under their control then isn't she.
And where is her flower van???
I know it was asked earlier....
I was out and about- called into work...🙄
Missed 56 notifications! 🙀
There’s no way I’ll catch up now!
Gotta feed hubs!
😬

howlingwolf

I have always been of the view, that body shaming or otherwise, should never be an issue on TL, whichever gender it is directed at, for whatever reason.
Shady characteristics and dodgy business practises/dealings, or, what is said (and recorded on YT) within any vlog by the vlogger - yes, totally, up for discussion etc. End of story!
None of us on Tattle Life are saints or Vogue models, are we?
BUT, then again, I am presuming, none of us here are e-begging or promising something that we have absolutely no intention of delivering either.
I rest my case. :)
Definitely no Saint but in my former days I bought many a wealthy man to their knees 😉

• Haha

Tea with lemon

VIP Member

Attachments

suthern_lurker

VIP Member
Alexander, I think is his name?!?
Might be!
😳 He was an odd character/ from what I remember he wore the shades inside- well all the time. Not much for personality- when the curtain making was mentioned he responded with I’m really a dress designer. As if....Curtains were so beneath him. 🙄 He went with Billy to a thrift store once- barely said a word. 🤔

suthern_lurker

VIP Member
The nurse that my brother spoke to in his area said that the antigen/home tests were not showing positives in people at all and that he had covid and to call for medical help if his temp went above 104 .
My brother had been testing daily and my mom and I ( other side of the country ) were trying to find a place for him to get a PCR test as he was so sick.
I hope he got some medicine. The Dr.’s here won’t prescribe what is known to help- its such a shame! 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Heart