Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Summerbaby

VIP Member
Before I retire for the evening, I want to relate this story to you, that actually happened. About 20 years ago a couple I knew set off on a driving holiday. They were about 4 hours away from home, when the husband realised he had forgotten his false teeth. In a panic, they drove to the nearest large town in search of a dentist and instead found a pharmacy. He explained his dilemma and the pharmacist suggested he calls into the local hospital and asks for their help. This he did and soon afterwards a nurse appeared with a tray of false teeth and told him to try them. He found a pair and a little later in the car his wife said it was amazing that a hospital would carry spare sets of false teeth. Then the fcuking penny dropped as to where the teeth came from!!!
Am assuming, much like "dead men's shoes"???

• Haha
Reactions: 5

mrsp67

VIP Member
Marie has used social media to deploy emotional blackmail to existing and potential Patreon supporters (and the opportunity to send funds direct via PayPal). She is playing people like a fiddle, including Stephanie who she's holding to ransom because she (Marie) knows that SJ can't afford not to be seen to "reach out". Manipulative to the nth degree. Cunning. Calculated.

What Marie is orchestrating around her extremely fragile mental state amounts to baseless begging. For money. For somewhere to live (bearing in mind her sojourn at Nikki's house is not open-ended). She continues to think she can navigate her troubled waters herself, that the lifeline of money thrown by supporters will solve everything. She should be under medical supervision, probably residential care but certainly constant clinical review of her medication as well as her physical and mental health: continuity is key. The worst place on earth to be is Lalande, inhabited by it is by self-absorbed, self-centred, one dimensional individuals and where any medical support will effectively be starting from scratch.
At least she won’t end it, and possible her cry for help was just loneliness

Reactions: 4

mrsp67

VIP Member
😶
Posted to Marie Wiik's IG stories, 30mins ago...

View attachment 1271133

Back in La La land?

View attachment 1271057

This is what Lalande does to people, it sucks out their youth and their soul.
Leave that dump Amaury before you start looking as old as your dad!
View attachment 1271059View attachment 1271062

It looks like he’s lost a bit of weight also?

With his new smile, Dan reminds me of the Chesire Cat! Personally, I'm glad he had a teeth job done.
But I'm afraid that now he can be even more full of himself!

View attachment 1271070View attachment 1271079

• Wow
  • Sad

lalablahblah

VIP Member
Getting crowns is a process, but it is something that the patient really wants. It’s also not a surprise to them how it’s done. People (most people) actually pay thousands to have this done to them. There is also numbing injected in the area they’re working on. There seemed to be a lot of blood, maybe Dan had more dental work (removals) done we don’t even know about. Or maybe that gross part in the bathroom was faked for YouTube, red wine anyone? Seems like the teeth grinding wouldn’t have been too bad for him because his teeth were extra small to begin with.

When the numbing or what not wears off, your mouth is just a little sore. No big deal. Dan’s doing a lot of moaning & groaning for something he wanted with all of his heart. He’s playing it up a bit.
Dan left out the veneer part... That's what goes on the filed teeth and solely cosmetic its vanity...

suthern_lurker

VIP Member
I think living with the superficial Shittoo owner who mocks everyone and being back on the dating scene also contributed to the veneers decision. He has a lot of veneers. I know veneers can be tough but he will have to take care of them in order not to chip them or break them. I am only saying that comment from observing how he treats his other possessions ( in such a rough and slipshod manner, not following the instructions or maintaining them).

Îf it makes him feel good so he can concentrate on other areas of his life or just remedies what to him was an undesirable dental situation, I hope he enjoys them and takes good care of them. It’s quite a hefty financial investment,

The Mckitten apologizes, I just realized after posting that he got crowns and bridges instead of veneers. Śtill the same cautions apply.
At least it wasn’t implants- it’s a very long process- from what I hear- and not always certain that the steel post “take” when implanted. It just sounds painful to me! I’d much rather go for a crown or root canal given the choice. And I do have a molar needing attention/ Hoping they can fix it without saying implant is needed. So no ones perfect! lol!!!
🤦🏼‍♀️

CountessPompidoo

VIP Member

Bald Headed Men Lyrics
I don't like men who exaggerate
About the places they've been
About the money they make
I like a man who's honest and true
Who can look you in the eye
When they talk to you
I like men who accept who they are
Not everybody can look like a movie star
If you can follow this thought
To it's logical end
You can see why I like bald headed men

She said it before
She's say it again
I like bald headed men

Everybody knows it's testosterone
That turns a bushy haired man
Into a chrome-dome
But testosterone
Is what makes a man a man
The more that he's got
The more that he can
Do the things that make the women go
OY!
I'll take a bald headed man
Over a big haired boy
Big haired boys make very good friends
But they cannot compare
To the bald headed men

She said it before
She's say it again
I like bald headed men

Why would you waste your money
Joining that hair club for guys?
Why would you cover
Your manly badge of honor
With such a bad disguise?
Why would you blow your money
On Rogaine and Minoxidil
When all it can guarantee
Are years and years of pharmacy bills?
Please don't do it

Yes, we believe the hair replacement industry for men
Is like the cosmetic industry for women
A giant black hole that will just suck your money away
For the rest of your lives
Please don't do it

No matter how you fight it
Time marches on
Some new things appear
Some old things are gone
Let 'em go, it's a natural thing
Like a leaf off a tree
Like a bird on a wing
Try looking in your mirror
From a whole different place
You're not losing hair
You're gaining face
Be confident, be cool
It won't be long when
You are proud
To be one of the bald headed men

She said it before
She'll say it again
I love bald headed men

John Malkovich - love him
That guy on Star trek: The Next Generation - love him
Michael Jordan - love him
Tom Paxton - love him
Alan Brady - love him
Burt Reynolds - love him
Yul Brenner - loved him
Telly Savalas who loves ya, baby?

Glen - don’t forget Glen. We love him 😍

• Haha
Reactions: 3

WMGL

VIP Member
She was doing somewhat well in UK but I feel her visiting her Mum in Norway didn't do her any good.
It depressed even me seeing her with her new family and lovely home, it felt like there was no place for Marie. Same with the grandma. They both seemed settled and wealthy enough, it felt like Marie is on her own and they don't seem to support her. From there it went downhill. She probably felt she deserved a vacation when she went to Scotland just to distract herself. And when she returned her editor quit and she run out of energy.
Manic depressive??

• Sad

mrsp67

VIP Member
Okay so not everyone wanted him to have attention to his teeth. I misunderstood then. Sorry about that.

I did, I felt so horrible for him and honestly they seemed like they must have caused him pain. My husband and son who brush floss go to dentist every 6 months have such troubles so I don’t blame or make a joke re bad teeth, I get it!

The irony is in you as an American that you have to leave your country for affordable health care is that wealthy Canadians flock to the US where they jump the line to get procedures simply because money talks. The rest of us are in the queue.
It was elective surgery for weight loss 24k so my insurance would not cover it , unless I was unemployed. Then the government insurance would. ( Medicaid)

She should nudge him down those pigeon stairs!
I hate those pigeon blood stairs, it makes me want to go hunting for pigeons

• Haha