Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

jojonz

Chatty Member
THanks for teh heads up re Journey to Chateau and Patreon, another off my list to watch.

Philip and his Darling re Stephanine is that copying Billy and his always calling Gwen darling??? Billy's sounds more honest than his.

Reactions: 6

jojonz

Chatty Member
Billy at 91K subscribers he started June last year and took several months off during that year. Since he decided to not pamper to Micheal he has boomed. I guess he took off that early vlog because new subscribers flicking through old vlogs may have started buy me a coffee and we know he shouldn't require one. The tiny budget of 30k to do apartments must we well depleted with new machinary purchased.

Seems he going to clear up all outside before apartments are started on.

Know not liked here but whats happened to ED and Anna the property should be on Market by now.

Imperious Me

VIP Member
Marie has too much time to ponder things ..yes Depression is disabling ..seek medical attention..symptoms hopefully allay ..then may I suggest to get busy ..become a fulltime florist at Village/city of choice ..go on tinder ...date ...kiss a few frogs ..hell maybe jump on a few ..then choose an ok for you prince ..marry ..find a cottage in the countryside and fill it with babies!!! problem solved ..or keep doing what your doing? live hard and fast while young ..
One thing I know for sure, I wouldn't be bringing babies into this uncertain world...

• Heart
  • Sad
Thing is, Harry Styles is a bad boy and looks hott in fishnets.
Pheeph will only ever look like a 10th rate gold digger. No matter what he wears or doesn't wear. Get a job, hippie.
He has a job ..A full time Fanny pleaser ..there's a proper name for it but can't think of it atm ..a male servant to a woman ..

I was thinking today watching the Grabeau, the state of the fountain! Green as pea soup. Clearly it's Dans job then, because when he's off, nobody touches it... was gross!! Just like nobody bothers to put the roosters down the back of the garden... lazy bunch.
Noisy and annoying too !!!

suthern_lurker

VIP Member
My in-laws used to go to Mexico for their dental work. They said it was a better deal. We live in Florida, Mexico’s a lot closer than Turkey. But, there always seemed to be a problem. Then they’d have to go see a local dentist to get whatever it was fixed. Never made much sense to me, but whatevs.
I was thinking the same- that people from the states go to Mexico for procedures- to save $$$ supposedly. Not sure it always works out that way. My husband had to have dental work several years back- but thankfully he had his done local to us. They put crowns (I guess that was it) on his front top teeth. He does have family history of bad teeth- So I sympathize- with Dan in that respect- but I rarely even think of my husbands teeth having been made over. It was something that had to be done. And he took care of it. And he’s a handsome guy. Not famous, but still! 😁😍😀

• Heart

howlingwolf

Maybe he killed another kid when he was young and his family covered it up and made him go live in seclusion with his grandparents which is why he only had them for friends? The mind is working over time.🤔🤔🤔
I can't think of anything worse.
Oh!!!!
I did!!!
He is a secret love child of Orange man!!!!! Eeeeeew😨😨😨😝😝😝😝😝.
Which I was the love child of orange man that would be BANK 🤑🤑🤑

• Haha

Summerbaby

VIP Member
Re the car, It's coming up to a year since the purchase of the Floral Hearse. I posted a screenshot on 26.5.21 - can't remember where it was from, possibly a YT thumbnail or Marie's IG - I cropped the screenshot and only saved the edited version, so can't be more specific! Pretty sure the full pic showed a partial registration plate indicating the year. It could well be that a) car tax is due end of May and b) MOT Is required. Insirance is another factor. As I said in (I think) the last thread, one wonders if the car has been serviced since she bought it/she was given it.
Thanks @NotAChatelaine, I had a feeling that it must be. And, I agree, the car probably hasn't been serviced during the past year especially given that she does a lot of mileage, constantly back and forth.
Having all that expenditure happen at the same time is no small bucks either.
A really messy quote scenario as well because she has no permanent fixed abode or employment, well she will say self employed, won't she? But no regular income outwith her Patreon account and that obviously fluctuates.
I've recently had to do all the above myself and it is not a 2 minute job with all the comparison sites etc. Always dread it.

Pyke

VIP Member
Cyril must be off on holiday this next week so FRK can take over and be on chicken duty for the next guests. Why else would she be there. I missed how she got there, just saw video of bedroom with digger view., what has been said or shown and where ?
EDIT .... Just seen above !!

• Sad

The Saint

I’m kind of a bit disappointed Dan bowed to pressure on social media to get his teeth done 👎🏻
i thought the whole point of moveing to the country is to get away from this sillyness, i guess his views count for more, then saveing some money.

howlingwolf

The e begging sounds tempting at the moment. This week my washing machine has broken down, maybe a new one will be needed😢, my exhaust has a hole in it so a new exhaust needed. I actually like the sound of an ancient VW sounding g like a F1 car myself 😂😂. Oh and a dental appointment for a broken tooth.
so which should I go for. Patreon or buy me a coffee😂😂😂
Darling never limit yourself ...... both of course 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha

Fennelbug

VIP Member
Not the greatest beach in Turkey. Konyaalti is full of pebbles. Don't hate me, I was a poor student in need of a well deserved cheap holiday.

As for the teeth, I would have chosen a less white but still his teeth looks good! Well done Dan!

@Le Comte de Monte Cristo did we gave him the idea of going to Turkey to get his teeth fixed? We talked about it a few months back 🤣 maybe we should talk about the pro's and cons of a nose job done in Turkey, since SJ's nose looks bigger and bigger. I find myself staring at it 😅
SJ ain’t got nothing on Snorts’ schnozz!

• Haha
Reactions: 5