The Chateau Diaries #145 SJ settled for PhiPhi the cock whisperer & spoon collector It must be true love!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jason Doyouhearme (because I never stop talking)

Just from the opening frame, you know Fanny's going to be manic this patron vlog.
If that's the type of video you get as a patron... you are getting cheated big time. Same content as the normal vlogs.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
@Clara Burnett has previously stated he didn't like her... he was sent to collect her, probably to share the driving with Nutti. SJ maybe making sure Marie is on the same page when considering writing a book.. non disclosure.
He is a minion, he has no opinion. He is a mirror. He studied SJ before he arrived. Rather creepy don’t you think?

Lapdogs tend to jump when their owners whistle...servants usually follow their mistress' orders...those who know which side their bread is buttered usually don't bite the hand that butters that bread... 😄 🐶
MINION WITH NO OPINION

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
Actually creating content for youtube, insta, tiktok is a real job now a days. Fanny started off nicely, then the money got to her head and she broke promisses and more promisses. Left for holidays while her dump is crumbling etc etc
What the heck would she do if the patrons stopped paying for her garbage vlogs?

Reactions: 14
I have always had the impression that Marie could be challenging. Mum seemed to settle into a happy second marriage. The younger boys appear to be happy youngsters although little mention is made of FRK's relationship with her older siblings. Is she resentful of her mum's marriage? As much as Marie had a difficult relationship with her father, so would her mother but she seems to have gone on to a steady relationship. Marie seems to have always struggled to form relationships with her family, school friends and now as an adult. I felt that her family all seemed a little wary of her.
My mum and dad were alcoholics when I was wee. My siblings and I were mentally and physically abused until they decided to clean their act up (years later)
They both remarried and my dad had gone on to foster kids and is now tea total. I’m 43 now, but when I see what he does for those kids, I get really upset and go back to feeling like a child again. I used to fantasise about having clean sheets and being tucked in at night.
It’s definitely something I need help with and it looks like Maria does too.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 30
If that's the type of video you get as a patron... you are getting cheated big time. Same content as the normal vlogs.
So true. I was a patron for 5 or so months and I didn't think the patreon content was anything special or extra enough to keep paying for. I got bored of it, it was too much of the same, and that's why I stopped being a patron. I found Tattle about 6-9 months later, so she can never blame Tartlets for my leaving! I'm sure I'm not alone.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Adding big pots to the circus she's already got going on there? My word...

She knows everyone's sick of him in all the shots.. she kept him out of most of this..
Zero shots are the best- remember when she tried him out as co-host over Advent? Good times.

Reactions: 7
What the heck would she do if the patrons stopped paying for her garbage vlogs?
Sleeping in til noon, having a bath, eating some nibbles for breakfast/lunch, watering the tree for exactly 10 min in her robe, forgetting about the other three trees, going to brocante buying some dishes, getting ready for dinner with a cocktail on the terrace

@Lady Avonlea, thank you for posting the Patreon video here.
A couple take aways:
-Why don’t they trim the yellow tubes in the courtyard?
-Cuban coffee with guests, 3:00pm and Stephanie is in her bathrobe.
Because she would have to bend over to water the trees

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Jason Doyouhearme (because I never stop talking)

Just from the opening frame, you know Fanny's going to be manic this patron vlog.
Thanks for posting, but oh my goodness!
This week's Patreon video is a rehash of rehashes! Scraping the bottom of the content barrel even for her patrons. o_O

• Heart
Reactions: 21
So little content, but yet:

Snorty - there were a few jokes at his expense:
  • Fanny, " Do you wish now you had come to the play?"
    Dan – "NO! I saw the best bits from Philip’s vlog"
  • Kat - Philip's weird little Dutch stuff goes in one corner
  • Snorty - struggling to carry a small stone garden statue
  • Fanny making the excuse that her new garden was more enticing than watching Snorty's play for a second night (Fanny hates flowers so what does that say about Snorty's play)
Marie - depressed my ass
  • FRK looked more like the cat that swallowed the canary when she arrived in the car with Snorty. Oh to be a fly on the wall of their conversation
Fanny
  • good thing she can water the trees in he mid-day sun, because that's the time she gets up
  • at €5.00 Snorty overpaid for Fanny's outfit
Amuary
  • sad to see him standing in the corner waiting on the Fanny & the dinner guests
  • happy to see Amuary & Dan drizzle each other's bananas.

It's always 5:00 O'clock somewhere at Chateau de Lalande
  • Snorty wants a Bacchus status in the garden
  • Wine with every meal
  • Kat finding the wine opener (behind the grubby door)
  • Snorty always with a glass in hand
  • Marie & Snorty arrive back - 'I'll meet you inside for a drink'
The LOVEBUTLER was struggling with a 25 -30 pound statue🤣 Why does she feature this? Totally emasculating. Albeit hilarious.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Dental crowns in the US run around $800/$1,000+ per tooth. I don’t know how much dental bridges go for, but they’re not cheap. Dan got a lot of teeth done. $$$£££€€€
I know from experience in the states that would run you about 20K but I have no clue about other countries or what kind of deal that Dan had going. We did all go about how he needed to fix his teeth so I guess we need to be happy that he was able to do so.

Reactions: 11
Agreed - the woodwork looks fabulous and Fanny wants to 'tart up' Amuary's craftsmanship and expensive wood with gold paint. It's a travesty and if I were Amuary I'd be royally pissed off.
I am sure the panelling expert Snorty greenlighted the revisions.

• Haha
  • Sad
He is a minion, he has no opinion. He is a mirror. He studied SJ before he arrived. Rather creepy don’t you think?

MINION WITH NO OPINION
Fennelbug! Your photos with captions of Snorts are disturbing and disgusting, well done. 😉😉

• Haha
  • Heart
Not making fun of or dissing SJ for her appearance at all, it just blows my mind how one could age so much in two years.
For someone who doesn't do a lot of work, she sure looks really stressed out and knackered.
Shouldn't life, love, and laughter give people a more youthful glow?

cd471.png
cd474.png

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.