The Chateau Diaries #145 SJ settled for PhiPhi the cock whisperer & spoon collector It must be true love!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
FRK needed to up the Patreon handouts in order to fund her latest "studio".
Well, then, I am insulted by the use of catastrophic language on Marie’s part. Talk about crying wolf. A friend in crisis? Suck my ass. And after that, blow me. And then eat it.
The LOVE BUTLER saved a HORSE crying WOLF-

🎭
I can’t find the thread imogi😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Love the young lad in the background laughing at her! Fanny, you are making a complete fool of yourself in so many ways.

Screenshot 2022-05-19 at 07.49.49.png
Screenshot 2022-05-19 at 07.50.43.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
For somebody who only ever so often sets foot outside her HMN for some real activity Stephanie Jarvis' assessment that it would take an hour to walk to Crozon sur Vauvre might be acceptable, but in reality it's not. Half an hour tops, maybe a tiny bit longer on return because of the hills. But of course Snorts and the Depressed Flower Smotherer were not walking, they were shopping for a place for her to set up shop soon. The buildings behind the church had potential, she said. She knows she needs to be in the proximity of Stephanie Jarvis to keep the grifting profitable and she also knows she can't stay at the shittoo without getting into a fight with either Snorts or the Bullying Argentinian. And another thing: obviously Stephanie Jarvis just had to show us how well her Snorting Cameltoe relates to the utterly successful florist-n0-not-florist-flower-designer and there are no hard feelings about making fun of her teeth. One should be able to call a horse's mouth a horse's mouth, right? To be honest, it is this kind of smoke and mirrors that winds me up as it is really taking a piss at not just them, but us too. Earlier this week I suggested that there are already big gaps in her new woodland garden, where the local wildlife comes to party in good fashion, following the example of the charlataine herself. In order to refute my statement she had to show how well the garden is doing, but she couldn't, so instead she used footage from before the damage. Her smoke and mirrors get pretty see through once you know where to look.

Because that's exactly what happened. They are planning for FRK to get a "studio" not in the shittoo but close enough to it. Best of both our worlds, they've called the plan. Not everybody is as enthusiastic about it, I must add.
FRK couldn't make a go of running a floral business:
- when she lived in Kent
- when she had a place at the shiteau
- when she grifted a floral delivery van
- when she had a shop in Haworth
- when she had a space at Nikki's cottage

What makes her think it will be any different this time around with a shop in Fanny's quiet town. Fanny has shown us some lovely flower shops in larger towns close by, so why doesn't FRK go get a job at one of them? FRK is lazy and delusional. Something stinks and it isn't the flowers.

Again, see above. I am irritated. I would never make light of a true cry for help. So Marie would kill herself OR jet around the village with her Enemy looking for a new studio? Who posted Bring Marie Back? ( from the precipice -‘and/ or help me find an affordable studio in the area?) ‘wow- I am not suicidal anymore! These inexpensive commercial spaces for rent paid by ‘people who care about me’ in a village close to my friends looks just about right!! Sorry about the suicide stuff.... I wanted attention and cash. Goodbye Lovelies! Regards, Marie❤🥰❤🥰❤
🧵 Suggestion - Marie isn't depressed - she's just another con artist!

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 30
@Lady Avonlea, thank you for posting the Patreon video here.
A couple take aways:
-Why don’t they trim the yellow tubes in the courtyard?
-Cuban coffee with guests, 3:00pm and Stephanie is in her bathrobe.
Plus Phillip has been despatched to take Marie on a long walk to do a number on her so Marie what's up? What's this book you're talking about? You know how upset Stephanie has missed all your calls..blah blah.
Meanwhile Mother Teresa Fanny is doing a patron video. Too busy to spend time actually with Marie, she's not interested in her moaning - all she's interested in is that she can use Marie's return (for a few days) as a PR stunt for that vlog. I found it odd that she is doing the watering of the trees, a take on Marie watering the garden..just to remind everyone of her 'poor me' vlog which prompted Super Stef to send her flying monkeys to the rescue? I can't watch any more at the moment I am sooo fuming....to be continued...

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Because that's exactly what happened. They are planning for FRK to get a "studio" not in the shittoo but close enough to it. Best of both our worlds, they've called the plan. Not everybody is as enthusiastic about it, I must add.
Goodness me! If so, how would the location in the middle of rural France be suitable? A mad scheme, surely. I saw Haworth as a recipe for disaster already from the beginning, quaint, but without the regular affluent clientele with the need for upmarket floral fripperies. And why would tourists buy flowers/wreaths/good bye bouquets? :cry:. Now same same in France....? I am getting exhausted by all this madness, and I do wish something would work out for Marie as soon as possible, but this certainly ain't it!

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I would like to draw everyone’s attention to get another fashion crime from Phyllis with these short denim cut offs - Daisy Duke’s.

if FRK’s got the van at the HMN then who drove her down from Nicky’s then? Yet more BS - it was all strategised.

2D48656E-8BFF-436A-8406-1F2A7AB12C1E.jpeg
5AFD10C9-125F-4878-A85E-ED16C13C7C62.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
- when she lived in Kent

What makes her think it will be any different this time around with a shop in Fanny's quiet town. Fanny has shown us some lovely flower shops in larger towns close by, so why doesn't FRK go get a job at one of them? FRK is lazy and delusional. Something stinks and it isn't the flowers.
She constantly reminded us, she didn't want a flower shop, only a "studio". FRK isn't interest in a commercial venture, she just wants to be funded to indulge her whims. She may have mental health challenges but she always manages to have her eye on. the next prize.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Again, see above. I am irritated. I would never make light of a true cry for help. So Marie would kill herself OR jet around the village with her Enemy looking for a new studio? Who posted Bring Marie Back? ( from the precipice -‘and/ or help me find an affordable studio in the area?) ‘wow- I am not suicidal anymore! These inexpensive commercial spaces for rent paid by ‘people who care about me’ in a village close to my friends looks just about right!! Sorry about the suicide stuff.... I wanted attention and cash. Goodbye Lovelies! Regards, Marie❤🥰❤🥰❤
Despicable ...... like those people who say they have Cancer and people help and send money.
All in her Freebie Blue Van !!!

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 22
Marquis' Salon: Give the wood a good coat of wax or sealant and leave it. No need to tart up Amuary's craftsmanship with gold paint. Wouldn't the apartment look simply grand with new double/triple pane, operable windows?

• Heart
Reactions: 24
🧵 Suggestion - Manipulative Marie isn't depressed, she's just another con artist with her eye on the prize

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I follow a couple of other vlogs, non-chateau themed. They don't beg, but from time receive sponsorship from companies to assist their endeavours. This makes me wonder about Fannys lack of corporate support. Like us, do the companies also know that they are dealing with 'damaged goods'? Just think of the balls-up she did for Christies oh, and what became of the You Tube ambassadorship?

• Heart
  • Haha
Goodness me! If so, how would the location in the middle of rural France be suitable? A mad scheme, surely. I saw Haworth as a recipe for disaster already from the beginning, quaint, but without the regular affluent clientele with the need for upmarket floral fripperies. And why would tourists buy flowers/wreaths/good bye bouquets? :cry:. Now same same in France....? I am getting exhausted by all this madness, and I do wish something would work out for Marie as soon as possible, but this certainly ain't it!
I agree with you completely, yet in their line of thinking the clientele for both "businesses" would be the same. The Flawed Floral Fanatic does not need random tourist to buy her fabrications, she needs the mad guerrilla grannies and especially in the summer weekend there's plenty of them around for Stephanie Jarvis to share with her "friend".

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 26
I think Fanny will encourage Marie to find studio space and she can hold "workshops" for the HMN guests so they won't be reminded that they are staying in the middle of nowhere, with no pool, no insulation/proper windows to keep heat out in summer, their doors are unlocked, and the may not have much water since it's going to the garden.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 17
- when she lived in Kent

🧵 Suggestion - Marie isn't depressed - she's just another con artist!
No thanks. I thank goodness that so many people on this forum have not had experience of witnessing anyone with mental health issues or have had them personally. Unfortunately, I have. It's not a con. It's like those of us who have experience of narc abuse can see the red flags. Those red flags are here for depression too. Marie probably reads Tattle & for someone who is in a fragile state to see this, well..I can't imagine what it could do. The real villain in this picture is Jarvis. She blows smoke up people's arses, flatters & raises people up beyond their abilities & this is the fall out. 😥

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I would like to draw everyone’s attention to get another fashion crime from Phyllis with these short denim cut offs - Daisy Duke’s.

if FRK’s got the van at the HMN then who drove her down from Nicky’s then? Yet more BS - it was all strategised.

View attachment 1277571View attachment 1277573

View attachment 1277571View attachment 1277573
Snorty seems to like wearing short shorts - he probably waxes his legs and bikini line too!

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
Snorty seems to like wearing short shorts - he probably waxes his legs and bikini line too!
We cannot let this go without punishment - this is a crime against humanity. Send him to The Hague! God damn it poor Pavlina has allegedly fled a war zone - does she, or us viewers, need to be subjected to this level of skin exposure? I reckon he looked in the mirror that very morning as was feeling his fantasy - girl you’re wrong, so so so wrong.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
I know many Tattlers wasn't keen on criticising Marie, because of potential suicidal thoughts - I could agree with that.
Now that this revelation has been unearthed. I'm going back to criticising her. Suicidal or not, Marie Wiik has become just as toxic as Stephanie Jarvis.
Marie's book, if it is a tell-all book, will never be about Stephanie, but about Philip and Natalia - when they are removed from château-verse. I'm putting my bets on that.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 17
No thanks. I thank goodness that so many people on this forum have not had experience of witnessing anyone with mental health issues or have had them personally. Unfortunately, I have. It's not a con. It's like those of us who have experience of narc abuse can see the red flags. Those red flags are here for depression too. Marie probably reads Tattle & for someone who is in a fragile state to see this, well..I can't imagine what it could do. The real villain in this picture is Jarvis. She blows smoke up people's arses, flatters & raises people up beyond their abilities & this is the fall out. 😥
Suicide is not a con and like so many others, I'm very sensitive to people suffering from depression and thoughts of suicide and have had family friends commit suicide. I empathize with vloggers/social media personalities who had legitimate mental health issues and committed suicide, especially I think of Lee MacMillan who stepped in front of a train just over a year ago. https://people.com/human-interest/van-life-influencer-lee-macmillan-dies-by-suicide-at-28/

I'm upset and still processing what this situation is, but on the surface I don't like the looks of it - shame on them all!

• Heart
The trip to London next week...meet Capability Brown Davvey....it's Chelsea Flower Show. I can see it now, Davey oozing his unlquely luxurious enthusiasm, SJ enraptured at the plethora of choice to spend thousands, Philip bored rigid. All while they zigzag their way through the horticultural heaven of the Royal Hospital Grounds.
And Fanny filming herself like a big old star. Meanwhile, Joan & Doreen who have come up on the train for their big highlight of the year - hoping to get a glimpse of the Queen or that lovely Prince William & charming Kate..see Fanny being filmed on a phone. Thinking who the holy heck is that woman totally dressed up to the nines, is she famous? She might be, but I'm not sure who she is. Is she one of the Loose Women show people? Nah. I think I saw her in that Wowcher advert? No - that's an American & she's talking with a sort of posh accent...get a photo just in case she is famous then we can tell people we met whoever she is...go on now she's right behind you Joan.... 🤣 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
I think Fanny will encourage Marie to find studio space and she can hold "workshops" for the HMN guests so they won't be reminded that they are staying in the middle of nowhere, with no pool, no insulation/proper windows to keep heat out in summer, their doors are unlocked, and the may not have much water since it's going to the garden.
Why didn't they run workshops previously? And now guests are only there on the weekends for 2 nights. When you're only spending 2 days in the area who the hell wants to spend the time in a floral workshop with FRK putting weeds in a jam jar?

• Heart
  • Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.