The Chateau Diaries #145 SJ settled for PhiPhi the cock whisperer & spoon collector It must be true love!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I thought the latest vlog was excellent (excellent for Tattle, not so much for Patrons!)

The Marquis's apartment is modelled on Chinon? Give me a break, even accepting that both are 'chateaux' one is a palace the other a farmhouse!! The scale of the rooms is so different that the paneling and wallpaper will always look out of place.

Snorts and FRK went for a two hour walk together? B.S! And I was proven right!

Fanny travelled to the Netherlands to see Snorts' play for one night only and then had to return to France to check on the garden??

Again, Fanny leaves the dinner table just as the meal is served and the diners have to wait for her return to film the meal. So rude!

The statue of Diana was lying on it's side, uncared for for for how many years? That's so LL!

Kat was her usual annoying self and Snorts his smug ditto in the latest pantry reveal.

Again, the obligatory camera shot up Snorts' nostrils, perhaps Fanny should wear heels! And the obligatory Daddy reference!

Again, guests/high level patrons are cooking for Fanny and co. They've already given money and sweat, what's next a blood transfusion?

3 P.M. drinking guest prepared coffee and still wearing a robe in the kitchen in front of paying guests, so typical of Fanny's rudeness and laziness; it's become her trademark!

Why does Fanny consistently place couples next to each other at the table, they should be seated opposite each other! Showing her lack of a cultural understanding of table etiquette! Then again, you can't buy class! But a bonus mark for allowing guests to eat in the dining room instead of the kitchen.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 29
Fennelbug -OMG - fell over laughing at LOVE BUTLER. You now need to come up with a thread title that includes LOVE BUTLER. I’d say this was your best yet!!!!!
Thank you! Let’s try- The LOVEBUTLER rescued Marie- How does your garden grow?

The newer strains don't seem to be as bad around here in New York flu is quite prevalent right now in May which is odd
Because NY is still masking up for the most part- for me, every day every way- just do it❤

My guess is either she being lax on makeup, or she can’t get to London as often for Botox. @Marquis de Potpourri shouldn’t you be asleep? 😉😉
Covid is tough when you don’t follow ANY rules

• Sad
Reactions: 12
Stephanie Jarvis-- please, please, please enough with the unflattering close-up shots of PhiPhi's nostrils and dried-up snot! For the love of Zeus!

cd475.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
My guess is either she being lax on makeup, or she can’t get to London as often for Botox. @Marquis de Potpourri shouldn’t you be asleep? 😉😉
Fanny & Snorty are heading off to London next week to meet up with Davy, so she's likely got her Botox appt. scheduled.
Also, what ever happened to the furniture that Fanny purchased at the London auction house in January?

Reactions: 18
The botox can only do so much with her badly sun damaged skin.

Lady Avonlea....... yes, what has happened to the furniture in London?

I will not go there with FRK's Freebie car .... plus........ I would love to be a fly on the wall in that car with Snorts and her inside - what would those two talk about I wonder???

Reactions: 15
I thought the latest vlog was excellent (excellent for Tattle, not so much for Patrons!)

The Marquis's apartment is modelled on Chinon? Give me a break, even accepting that both are 'chateaux' one is a palace the other a farmhouse!! The scale of the rooms is so different that the paneling and wallpaper will always look out of place.

Snorts and FRK went for a two hour walk together? B.S! And I was proven right!

Fanny travelled to the Netherlands to see Snorts' play for one night only and then had to return to France to check on the garden??

Again, Fanny leaves the dinner table just as the meal is served and the diners have to wait for her return to film the meal. So rude!

The statue of Diana was lying on it's side, uncared for for for how many years? That's so LL!

Kat was her usual annoying self and Snorts his smug ditto in the latest pantry reveal.

Again, the obligatory camera shot up Snorts' nostrils, perhaps Fanny should wear heels! And the obligatory Daddy reference!

Again, guests/high level patrons are cooking for Fanny and co. They've already given money and sweat, what's next a blood transfusion?

3 P.M. drinking guest prepared coffee and still wearing a robe in the kitchen in front of paying guests, so typical of Fanny's rudeness and laziness; it's become her trademark!

Why does Fanny consistently place couples next to each other at the table, they should be seated opposite each other! Showing her lack of a cultural understanding of table etiquette! Then again, you can't buy class! But a bonus mark for allowing guests to eat in the dining room instead of the kitchen.
I know!!! Also let us all pay attention to Snorts’ wealth of knowledge about SJ’s life, he has studied her life like a scholar- he is the Mary Beard of Weird- we all were suspicious when he first arrived- there is more to the history of this thing ( we’ll never really know) Maybe Potts ( Netherlands connection?) had to supplant his allegiance to SJ with a dumb boy? So it was easier on Potts and his girlfriend’s relationship? Placate the Crazy Lady? Distract her with blind accolades from a set up adolescent super fan? I am grasping at straws at this point....it just doesn’t make sense. If Stephanie was really focused on being a professional presenter (she truly (is) could be very very good at this) Why is
she aligning herself with this Idiot Tablesetter?

Reactions: 15
For somebody who only ever so often sets foot outside her HMN for some real activity Stephanie Jarvis' assessment that it would take an hour to walk to Crozon sur Vauvre might be acceptable, but in reality it's not. Half an hour tops, maybe a tiny bit longer on return because of the hills. But of course Snorts and the Depressed Flower Smotherer were not walking, they were shopping for a place for her to set up shop soon. The buildings behind the church had potential, she said. She knows she needs to be in the proximity of Stephanie Jarvis to keep the grifting profitable and she also knows she can't stay at the shittoo without getting into a fight with either Snorts or the Bullying Argentinian. And another thing: obviously Stephanie Jarvis just had to show us how well her Snorting Cameltoe relates to the utterly successful florist-n0-not-florist-flower-designer and there are no hard feelings about making fun of her teeth. One should be able to call a horse's mouth a horse's mouth, right? To be honest, it is this kind of smoke and mirrors that winds me up as it is really taking a piss at not just them, but us too. Earlier this week I suggested that there are already big gaps in her new woodland garden, where the local wildlife comes to party in good fashion, following the example of the charlataine herself. In order to refute my statement she had to show how well the garden is doing, but she couldn't, so instead she used footage from before the damage. Her smoke and mirrors get pretty see through once you know where to look.

Why do I get the distinct impression that her return to the HMN has been pre-planned & stage orchestrated by Fanny & FRK.
Because that's exactly what happened. They are planning for FRK to get a "studio" not in the shittoo but close enough to it. Best of both our worlds, they've called the plan. Not everybody is as enthusiastic about it, I must add.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
I'm just pondering here - but all the subterfuge is primarily so the money doesn't go down. right?
Given that there are so many schmucks/people willing to give money to strangers for nothing, I'm not so sure the numbers would fluctuate so wildly that the money would reduce by large amounts if the smoke and mirrors shite was just given up.
Is it for their own enjoyment then?
To see how much they can fool the viewers?
or is it genuinely all about the algorhythms and viewership/patronage?

Reactions: 6
If that's the type of video you get as a patron... you are getting cheated big time. Same content as the normal vlogs.
I know us Tattlers don't rattle, but we might as well put out an ad that nobody HAS to pay for her shite anyway, because it can be watched for free here. That really does debunks the argument that one gets rewarded by paying for extra content.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
Fanny & Snorty are heading off to London next week to meet up with Davy, so she's likely got her Botox appt. scheduled.
Also, what ever happened to the furniture that Fanny purchased at the London auction house in January?
The trip to London next week...meet Capability Brown Davvey....it's Chelsea Flower Show. I can see it now, Davey oozing his unlquely luxurious enthusiasm, SJ enraptured at the plethora of choice to spend thousands, Philip bored rigid. All while they zigzag their way through the horticultural heaven of the Royal Hospital Grounds.

• Haha
  • Angry
For somebody who only ever so often sets foot outside her HMN for some real activity Stephanie Jarvis' assessment that it would take an hour to walk to Crozon sur Vauvre might be acceptable, but in reality it's not. Half an hour tops, maybe a tiny bit longer on return because of the hills. But of course Snorts and the Depressed Flower Smotherer were not walking, they were shopping for a place for her to set up shop soon. The buildings behind the church had potential, she said. She knows she needs to be in the proximity of Stephanie Jarvis to keep the grifting profitable and she also knows she can't stay at the shittoo without getting into a fight with either Snorts or the Bullying Argentinian. And another thing: obviously Stephanie Jarvis just had to show us how well her Snorting Cameltoe relates to the utterly successful florist-n0-not-florist-flower-designer and there are no hard feelings about making fun of her teeth. One should be able to call a horse's mouth a horse's mouth, right? To be honest, it is this kind of smoke and mirrors that winds me up as it is really taking a piss at not just them, but us too. Earlier this week I suggested that there are already big gaps in her new woodland garden, where the local wildlife comes to party in good fashion, following the example of the charlataine herself. In order to refute my statement she had to show how well the garden is doing, but she couldn't, so instead she used footage from before the damage. Her smoke and mirrors get pretty see through once you know where to look.

Because that's exactly what happened. They are planning for FRK to get a "studio" not in the shittoo but close enough to it. Best of both our worlds, they've called the plan. Not everybody is as enthusiastic about it, I must add.
Well, then, I am insulted by the use of catastrophic language on Marie’s part. Talk about crying wolf. A friend in crisis? Suck my ass. And after that, blow me. And then eat it.

• Sad
  • Heart
Well, then, I am insulted by the use of catastrophic language on Marie’s part. Talk about crying wolf. A friend in crisis? Suck my ass. And after that, blow me. And then eat it.
FRK needed to up the Patreon handouts in order to fund her latest "studio".

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 32
FRK needed to up the Patreon handouts in order to fund her latest "studio".
Again, see above. I am irritated. I would never make light of a true cry for help. So Marie would kill herself OR jet around the village with her Enemy looking for a new studio? Who posted Bring Marie Back? ( from the precipice -‘and/ or help me find an affordable studio in the area?) ‘wow- I am not suicidal anymore! These inexpensive commercial spaces for rent paid by ‘people who care about me’ in a village close to my friends looks just about right!! Sorry about the suicide stuff.... I wanted attention and cash. Goodbye Lovelies! Regards, Marie❤🥰❤🥰❤

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
I know that SJ sees one of the three musketeers when she looks at PhiPhi. However when I look & see his pic all I can think of is this!
Ah, that photo of the Pis Boy always makes me smile, its the innocence of a child who's just been told that " Tinkerbell, Santa Claus and Daffy Duck are all real and don't listen to the Big People".

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.