The Chateau Diaries #145 SJ settled for PhiPhi the cock whisperer & spoon collector It must be true love!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Although younger thinner men aren’t my type, we do know that he has manners or at least compassion as he was the one who went to greet Selmar, also he drove to gather Marie most prob after seeing her cry for help money 💵!
Lapdogs tend to jump when their owners whistle...servants usually follow their mistress' orders...those who know which side their bread is buttered usually don't bite the hand that butters that bread... 😄 🐶

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I did, I felt so horrible for him and honestly they seemed like they must have caused him pain. My husband and son who brush floss go to dentist every 6 months have such troubles so I don’t blame or make a joke re bad teeth, I get it!

It was elective surgery for weight loss 24k so my insurance would not cover it , unless I was unemployed. Then the government insurance would. ( Medicaid)

I hate those pigeon blood stairs, it makes me want to go hunting for pigeons
How are you doing after your surgery?

Dear god, alert interpol 😆
For a super fan he can't even spell La Lande correctly

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I think he is lying. Just to not have us tattlers criticising him for spending all the money instead of investing it in the house. Why would a turkish dentist know of him at all? They got plenty of customers just like that. It's an established thing for people to travel there and get their teeth done. Dan's video certainly wasn't a good advertising anyway. If he really gave him a discount he probably regreted it the moment he saw Dans video. Just ridiculous.
Smoke and mirrors as our beloved Clara says. He wanted his teeth fixed. Possibly after reading comments here. Possibly because he now views himself single. On the market if not already ‘Katchered’. Or both.
In any event, IF he did it for content he’s as mad as a box of frogs and as loco as the rest of them in the shitooo
Or he’s just a Pratt who’s believes he’s a Vlog God 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
But he is also the one who called her horseface. Maybe he felt guilty about how he has treated her and try to wash his hands clean
Exactly, he’s still a baby, my son who still lives with us is older lol! I told him about Phi phi and SJ he said gross lol, she can be him MOM

Smoke and mirrors as our beloved Clara says. He wanted his teeth fixed. Possibly after reading comments here. Possibly because he now views himself single. On the market if not already ‘Katchered’. Or both.
In any event, IF he did it for content he’s as mad as a box of frogs and as loco as the rest of them in the shitooo
Or he’s just a Pratt who’s believes he’s a Vlog God 😂
Could be “ sponsored” by our SJ or her famous Israeli cook/ neighbor

Reactions: 9
@Imperious Me, you are not the only one that asked the question. We have an answer.

@Imperious Me

Sunday at 4:29 PM

Ermm... did Percy paint all his tools blue??

View attachment 1276559

smolpuppyo'love
2 days ago
I'm wondering 🤔if all of the tools have been painted blue on one side....

The Chateau Diaries
2 days ago
They have

smolpuppyo'love
2 days ago
@The Chateau Diaries I'm dying here! Hahaha 😂

Sooooo, what you are saying is that imperius and smoll are the same person?
Cool…..

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
THanks for teh heads up re Journey to Chateau and Patreon, another off my list to watch.

Philip and his Darling re Stephanine is that copying Billy and his always calling Gwen darling??? Billy's sounds more honest than his.

Reactions: 6
My favorite part of the Patreon video is this -

"It is good to know I can go away for 36 hours and everything is still alive" - SJ

Nice slap in the face to the people doing all of the heavy lifting around the farm.

(I would post it but I am not on Wifi. I have tried. Sorry!)

• Heart
Reactions: 13
The nurse that my brother spoke to in his area said that the antigen/home tests were not showing positives in people at all and that he had covid and to call for medical help if his temp went above 104 .
My brother had been testing daily and my mom and I ( other side of the country ) were trying to find a place for him to get a PCR test as he was so sick.
I hope he got some medicine. The Dr.’s here won’t prescribe what is known to help- its such a shame! 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Although younger thinner men aren’t my type, we do know that he has manners or at least compassion as he was the one who went to greet Selmar, also he drove to gather Marie most prob after seeing her cry for help money 💵!
Those types of tasks keep his hand and long nails clean.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.