The Chateau Diaries #145 SJ settled for PhiPhi the cock whisperer & spoon collector It must be true love!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He said it was a collaboration with the Dental Company which put him up "in a five-star hotel that means it's absolutely for free," but he also said, they gave him a "massive discount." So, the company paid for everything--travel and accommodation but still charged him a massively discounted rate for the cap work they did for him.

Sounds suspicious to me.
Dan is capping big time (pun intended)!

View attachment 1271500
Right! They give him a massive discount…5 star hotel…and he repays the dentist by naming his vlog “My Teeth Were Ruined In Turkey!” Shows his bloody mouth and complains about the whole process. Something smells fishy about this “collaboration.”

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Before I retire for the evening, I want to relate this story to you, that actually happened. About 20 years ago a couple I knew set off on a driving holiday. They were about 4 hours away from home, when the husband realised he had forgotten his false teeth. In a panic, they drove to the nearest large town in search of a dentist and instead found a pharmacy. He explained his dilemma and the pharmacist suggested he calls into the local hospital and asks for their help. This he did and soon afterwards a nurse appeared with a tray of false teeth and told him to try them. He found a pair and a little later in the car his wife said it was amazing that a hospital would carry spare sets of false teeth. Then the fcuking penny dropped as to where the teeth came from!!!
I believe the original 'false teeth' were actually the teeth pulled from dead soldiers - called Waterloo Teeth (from the Battle of Waterloo) - so not such a strange incident really. Oh and excellent recycling opportunity. #savetheplanet

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
How long before Fanny releases an 'I saved Marie' flog?

It took her all of 10 seconds to post a vlog after Dan announced his split from Analise, and that was just her jumping on the bandwagon to try to prove she's sainted in offering Dan a refugee from his problems.
Keep your friends close and your enemies closer. Eh! Steph?

• Heart
Queue Stephanie's next flog:

"Hello from Lalande - welcome back to Marie Wiik, who's on another bout of depression so we thought we'd use another vulnerable person for content and try to salvage my reputation as a bullying enabler and expert money launderer....."

So transparent. Lets not forget SJ changed her Venice return dates because FRK wasn't flavour of the moment but now Mother Staph Infection Jarvis is need of more redemption she'll gladly fling the asylum gates open, post Pavlina's exploitation.

View attachment 1271268
I'm for one am glad they picked her up. She was alone and definably needs support, no
Anne Marie is very very serious about suicide. He probably insisted they go get her.
Regardless of how I feel about her social media and Patreon, I'm glad someone retrieved her. She is in rough shape and I really hope they strongly encourage her to seek medical attention. Lady needs a doctor.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
I am certain that he feels better about himself- that’s a good thing! Bad teeth can really affect your self esteem
I am just going to lay this out there……. I am proud for Dan. Even better that he was approached by a dentist and the cost was much less than seeking it on his own. I would have taken the opportunity in a heartbeat, and I am not a grifter! I had much rather give than receive.

I grew up with “well water teeth”……… too much floride in the water puts brown stains on your teeth. I am going to say that I had plenty of good self esteem…….. but, when it came to smiling, I was a bit self conscious. With veneers and crowns, my front teeth look fine…. But the sides and back sides still have damage.

I am going to give Dan a big break as we do not know all of the dynamics…… we only see very little. So, lets move on to the real issue…….. a complete ditz of a Chat-a-lane.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Before I retire for the evening, I want to relate this story to you, that actually happened. About 20 years ago a couple I knew set off on a driving holiday. They were about 4 hours away from home, when the husband realised he had forgotten his false teeth. In a panic, they drove to the nearest large town in search of a dentist and instead found a pharmacy. He explained his dilemma and the pharmacist suggested he calls into the local hospital and asks for their help. This he did and soon afterwards a nurse appeared with a tray of false teeth and told him to try them. He found a pair and a little later in the car his wife said it was amazing that a hospital would carry spare sets of false teeth. Then the fcuking penny dropped as to where the teeth came from!!!
Years ago my Dad went for a swim in the sea, a wave washed his teeth out... he was so distraught, they were army issue and he'd had them forever lol... anyways, he goes to the police station and reports them (serial # and all) incase anyone should hand them in 🤦‍♀️ God love him, he always kept the faith... I was young but I remember dwelling on it, 'if I found someones teeth on the beach, would I put them in my pocket and pop off to the police station'?

Depression makes the smallest of task seems impossible. Assuming she still has a car, etc. the thought of driving by herself might have been too much for her to do it. With that said, she said it was a surprise so they may have just picked her up because they didn't want her driving. For having dealt with suicidal people in my close circle, I would not want them to be on the road so soon after a cry for help and when their judgment is heavily impaired by dark thoughts. That's not a good mix.
Maybe Nutti got involved and got her, they were very close, I remember her crying when Marie was leaving...

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Damage control by Fanny
Not only that...milking it all out...showing how caring of heart she is..while she all started, or made the mess worse with Marie in the first place..also a good distraction for a month...filling a few vlogs ...in a few weeks it is June...and nothing is done....those patreons need new brains...but like my father used to say....a sensible mind isnt for sale...

• Heart
I am just going to lay this out there……. I am proud for Dan. Even better that he was approached by a dentist and the cost was much less than seeking it on his own. I would have taken the opportunity in a heartbeat, and I am not a grifter! I had much rather give than receive.

I grew up with “well water teeth”……… too much floride in the water puts brown stains on your teeth. I am going to say that I had plenty of good self esteem…….. but, when it came to smiling, I was a bit self conscious. With veneers and crowns, my front teeth look fine…. But the sides and back sides still have damage.

I am going to give Dan a big break as we do not know all of the dynamics…… we only see very little. So, lets move on to the real issue…….. a complete ditz of a Chat-a-lane.
I don’t fault Dan for getting his teeth fixed, and they do look good. I just don’t buy his “back story.” It reeks like SJ’s “smoke and mirrors.”

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Good question! 😳
Hmmm...
Makes me wonder was Marie too fragile to drive to HMN? 🤔
Let's see...
Fanny and the chook fondler drive to pick Marie up. Marie and Fanny drive back together, while the chook fondler loads up Marie's precious jam Jars, dead foliage into Marie's van with all her other accoutrement and drives the three hours back to LL alone. On the way back, Fanny tells Marie that she's got a room at LL until she gets her tit together, but must stay out of Phi Phi's and do all the cooking while Cyril is away.

Fanny posts a vlog on it all, the grannies go wild! Fanny deserves a sainthood!

• Sad
  • Haha
Don’t ask how I know but it was Natti and Phillip who drove the 3 hours to pick her up, she got to Lalande yesterday not today (late evening I’m guessing). She’s only going to be there for 2 days so she’ll be gone by the time the Vlog is up on Wednesday. Have a little feeling she’ll either stay longer or there’ll be some sort of plan for her to go back more permanently once she’s tied up some loose ends. Stephanie has said elsewhere she suffered a long time with her mental health as well so maybe is trying to look after her.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 26
@Ginginger figured out the pics Dan posted were in Turkey, @BubbleWorld suggested teeth first.
View attachment 1271416
I was just in the middle of posting what you did! Yes, these two get the cases of Miller Light and Roses! Great detective work - and I have no idea how @Ginginger figured out he was in Turkey!

(I only could recall this because I responded to @BubbleWorld about what I thought was useless info from my new Turkish hairstylist about how Turkey was a well known spot for Europeans and Americans to get cosmetic and dental procedures done...otherwise, I would have been looking at this for days wondering who!)

Ugh! Now Tattle is showing me ads for veneers! I didn't even search for them, just watched Dan's vlog!
1652725095113.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Years ago my Dad went for a swim in the sea, a wave washed his teeth out... he was so distraught, they were army issue and he'd had them forever lol... anyways, he goes to the police station and reports them (serial # and all) incase anyone should hand them in 🤦‍♀️ God love him, he always kept the faith... I was young but I remember dwelling on it, 'if I found someones teeth on the beach, would I put them in my pocket and pop off to the police station'?

Maybe Nutti got involved and got her, they were very close, I remember her crying when Marie was leaving...
Or Kat?

Reactions: 2
Getting crowns is a process, but it is something that the patient really wants. It’s also not a surprise to them how it’s done. People (most people) actually pay thousands to have this done to them. There is also numbing injected in the area they’re working on. There seemed to be a lot of blood, maybe Dan had more dental work (removals) done we don’t even know about. Or maybe that gross part in the bathroom was faked for YouTube, red wine anyone? Seems like the teeth grinding wouldn’t have been too bad for him because his teeth were extra small to begin with.

When the numbing or what not wears off, your mouth is just a little sore. No big deal. Dan’s doing a lot of moaning & groaning for something he wanted with all of his heart. He’s playing it up a bit.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 17
I don’t fault Dan for getting his teeth fixed, and they do look good. I just don’t buy his “back story.” It reeks like SJ’s “smoke and mirrors.”
I agree KyBourbon. Having his teeth repaired/replaced isn't the issue, it's all the falsehoods he tosses out in service to building a YT celebrity status. Why not just be honest and transparent? Well, we know why, it's because lying is currently a semi-lucrative endeavor. These machinations will ultimately backfire.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Anne Marie is very very serious about suicide. He probably insisted they go get her.
Yes, this is my thought - Amaury is the only one kind enough and with the experience of suicide behind him. Plus, aren't Natti and Marie fairly close? They were constantly responding to each other's IG posts.

I'm for one am glad they picked her up. She was alone and definably needs support, no

Regardless of how I feel about her social media and Patreon, I'm glad someone retrieved her. She is in rough shape and I really hope they strongly encourage her to seek medical attention. Lady needs a doctor.
She needs to be institutionalized for 3-6 months of therapy and supervision.

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.