The Chateau Diaries #145 SJ settled for PhiPhi the cock whisperer & spoon collector It must be true love!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Are they going to announce a GAG with Marie! and shower her with tat? Will she think the love bombing and shinny handouts is true friendship?

The suspense...
If SJ has a shred of decency she won’t put Marie on camera. Assuming Marie is truly having issues, she needs help. I’ll projectile vomit all over my screen if Marie is on a GAG with SJ. I agree with others, though…whatever SJ is doing, it’s about SJ…not Marie.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 28
But they're in the world of show biz. Surely Phi Phi doesn't think he is a star because he's a Zzzzz list YouTube channel's cast member? 🤣 🤣
I mean Harry Styles can carry off the look a lot better than that strange boy! Here's hoping he won't try to mirror Harry's look in this get up 🦵🦵View attachment 1271426
Also- Snorts is.....well.....not attractive at all. A polliwog with a frizzy wig springs to mind?

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
Why is Nic sitting in Fanny and Snorts' room? That 'funny' cameo? He's an ass!! Also, if he watched the vlog he should be ashamed at his sitting tghere doing FA while Grant was working on his 40%!
I so agree, more than an ass he's a pretentious haughty little bastard who enjoys sinking to her level from time to time and pretend that the morals he's preaching on a daily base are just as easy to put aside. He really is an annoying creep and when he's in the room, the temperature tends to drop a few degrees.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
Ugh! Now Tattle is showing me ads for veneers! I didn't even search for them, just watched Dan's vlog!
View attachment 1271653
i have the feeling this isnt done well...you can call yourself a professor doctor whatever in dentistry...but i would run away from this kind of method...they just file all your teeth off..and put some... one fitts all... in your mouth..no way i would go down that path...

Reactions: 15
I expect because they didn't want her to stay longer than was necessary. So if they pick her up - then she is reliant on them to drop her off? All under their control then isn't she.
This is truly awful. I hope a faction of former and current patreons are working under the radar and will take proper action.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
I so agree, more than an ass he's a pretentious haughty little bastard who enjoys sinking to her level from time to time and pretend that the morals he's preaching on a daily base are just as easy to put aside. He really is an annoying creep and when he's in the room, the temperature tends to drop a few degrees.
Potts, Fanny and Nic are a nasty little trio of grifters who like to pretend they are above it all. Given their greedy ways , maybe the next thread should be named….Jesus don’t take the wheel, it’s mine! After the Carrie underwood country song Jesus take the wheel.

For the past 17 years, the trio and Ollie have been the only permanent group at the Shittoo surrounded by an ever changing number of temporary “friends” “talented acquaintances” ”dozens and dozens of “volunteers” assorted family members and temporary tradesmen. The trio is always grifting to benefit themselves, in any way possible. Fanny is just the spokesperson.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 23
Not particularly a Dan lover but he does look so much better and if he got a great deal with the advertising, good for him. But I think he was diddled as that was never a 5* hotel bedroom.
I think the dentist was diddled as that wasn't really a good ad for them. No who they were, the blood, the little boy crying, the I wouldn't do unless big discount etc. I wouldn't be happy if I was the dentist.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I expect because they didn't want her to stay longer than was necessary. So if they pick her up - then she is reliant on them to drop her off? All under their control then isn't she.
Details from the live chat today:

Philip Janssen

@GabiMarton We’re so happy she’s back with us for a bit! Nati and I drove down yesterday to surprise her :)

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
Let's see...
Fanny and the chook fondler drive to pick Marie up. Marie and Fanny drive back together, while the chook fondler loads up Marie's precious jam Jars, dead foliage into Marie's van with all her other accoutrement and drives the three hours back to LL alone. On the way back, Fanny tells Marie that she's got a room at LL until she gets her tit together, but must stay out of Phi Phi's and do all the cooking while Cyril is away.

Fanny posts a vlog on it all, the grannies go wild! Fanny deserves a sainthood!
a sainthood?? one should put that halo around her neck and nailed her to a cross..upside down.. 🙄 and frame it...

• Haha
Reactions: 10

Philip Janssen

@GabiMarton We’re so happy she’s back with us for a bit! Nati and I drove down yesterday to surprise her :)
They surprised her and didn’t give her the chance to drive to the Shittoo herself. Fanny is all about control and controlling the narrative. They probably hustled her off quickly without giving her enough time to think the car situation through. They ambushed her to get her to quickly go along with Fannys plans. What excuse will Fanny give for not going to retrieve Marie herself? Dinner with B and B guests?

Reactions: 13
This is truly awful. I hope a faction of former and current patreons are working under the radar and will take proper action.
IMO the only person who would sympathise and show any empathy to FRK and could possibly steer her to the medical help she needs would be Annemarie, but he is so under the family 3 line whip that I don’t think he will stand up them. What a shitshow unfortunately disgruntled patrons have done nothing to stop it so why should this be any different.

• Sad
Reactions: 10
Phi Phi thought it was hysterical when someone suggested a double blow (meaning the candles obviously for both birthday 'girls') I'll pass on the cake thanks, double the germs just sprayed on it.
PhiPhi is a genius in at least one dimension of the multiverse populated entirely only by squirrels. :ROFLMAO: ⭐

• Haha
Reactions: 12

Philip Janssen

Well, the little pompous ass has nothing else to do!!
AND, Nutti and Little Lord Flaunt Leroy need a lot of " do a good deed" demonstrations to try to get accepted and liked by the viewing public.
But it aint gonna happen.

• Sad
Reactions: 19
They turned up as a surprise...
A surprise...she was in Nickies place..they had to know where that was?? so i guess Marie stayed in touch?? and told them where she was staying.. 🙄 or did they contact Nicky?? its all very strange..they all seem to be very well connected...and in touch with eachother..hmn odd story this...again..

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.