The Chateau Diaries #145 SJ settled for PhiPhi the cock whisperer & spoon collector It must be true love!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not only that...milking it all out...showing how caring of heart she is..while she all started, or made the mess worse with Marie in the first place..also a good distraction for a month...filling a few vlogs ...in a few weeks it is June...and nothing is done....those patreons need new brains...but like my father used to say....a sensible mind isnt for sale...
Yes! This is the real issue.....nothing is done at the place with the money these patrons have given to get it done.
The rest? Noise.

• Sad
Reactions: 11
Congrats to SJ for successfully hosting the first of this year's Lalande Menopausal Ladies Convention (LMLC)!
View attachment 1271102
Everyone seemed very thirsty...
View attachment 1271104

Yup! Anyone who thinks this is "the best sight" is definitely desperately thirsty.
View attachment 1271113
Phi Phi thought it was hysterical when someone suggested a double blow (meaning the candles obviously for both birthday 'girls') I'll pass on the cake thanks, double the germs just sprayed on it.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Don’t ask how I know but it was Natti and Phillip who drove the 3 hours to pick her up, she got to Lalande yesterday not today (late evening I’m guessing). She’s only going to be there for 2 days so she’ll be gone by the time the Vlog is up on Wednesday. Have a little feeling she’ll either stay longer or there’ll be some sort of plan for her to go back more permanently once she’s tied up some loose ends. Stephanie has said elsewhere she suffered a long time with her mental health as well so maybe is trying to look after her.
How do you know?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
Are they going to announce a GAG with Marie! and shower her with tat? Will she think the love bombing and shinny handouts is true friendship?

The suspense...

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
It seems that when Tattlers speak La Lande jumps eh?
What shall tune shall we get them to dance to next?
Those Boots Are Made For Walking (sic) - Nancy Sinatra
He's Leaving Home (sic)- The Beatles
🤣 🤣
well...al those pathetic haters...all 15 of us without a life. :ROFLMAO: ..surely made an impact...My dear Fanny..how much you lie...the truth will be hunting you... no matter how fast you try to run on your high heels..and dressed in your uninspiring spirrelly violotti or whatever 🙄 outfits...it will tear you down in the end...flat with your long grifting nose on the ground...that will be fun and laughter..

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Don’t ask how I know but it was Natti and Phillip who drove the 3 hours to pick her up, she got to Lalande yesterday not today (late evening I’m guessing). She’s only going to be there for 2 days so she’ll be gone by the time the Vlog is up on Wednesday. Have a little feeling she’ll either stay longer or there’ll be some sort of plan for her to go back more permanently once she’s tied up some loose ends. Stephanie has said elsewhere she suffered a long time with her mental health as well so maybe is trying to look after her.
Its only weeks since you were asking who Antoine was and now you have intel from the chateau!!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 32
I knew Fanny‘s lazy entitled ass would not drive or ride 6 hours to
pick up Marie. Fanny dispatched her flying monkeys. Guess we know what Phi Phi did to earn his paycheck this month,

Reactions: 12
I think SJ is freaking out. She does not want anyone exposing her, so she wants to keep FRK on her leash.
...and...in case Marie followed through on her ‘threat’...sj knew it would be the end of her and her money scams.

...this whole thing would’ve blown up in her face. ...bet baghead told her to handle things...get Marie under control...otherwise..the three of them would be in deep...bankrupt shite. ...her next lame video would be the last thing she would be worrying about...

...and phillie...after he made the call to mama...he would run his skinny ass back home...ASAP... ...it would then be...sj...who??? CYA time.

Reactions: 13
There's only so far you can spread the Goat's cheese man in that region - believe me I've tried. The thirst is real for Stephanie's militia.
But Snorts? He’s a hairy teenage girl. Those ladies perhaps want the son/ mother adoration aspect of that disaster- they want to be SJ-it cannot be sexual, that’s just gross.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
An old VW van is definitely not a chick magnet! Dan, get a vintage, convertible MG!
Oh how funny!!! When I met my husband he drove a white ,convertible MG.! I thought I was so cool driving in that thing. But I swear, every time it rained....the car didn't run.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
I'm for one am glad they picked her up. She was alone and definably needs support, no

Regardless of how I feel about her social media and Patreon, I'm glad someone retrieved her. She is in rough shape and I really hope they strongly encourage her to seek medical attention. Lady needs a doctor.
she for sure needs a good doctor...but she wont get it at Lalande...and btw...she decided to run off to France...on her own..because she needed some peace and quite...i feel ... she stabbed a knife in Nickies back...that woman did everything to get her back on her feet...a house..a place to do her flowers..the community ..the workshops...Marie is a lost cause...unless she gets a good doctor to look at her..if she refuses...which i think she does..she doesnt want to be helped...some people have that you know...dwell in selfpitty..its not my fault...its all the world around me...

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.