The Chateau Diaries #145 SJ settled for PhiPhi the cock whisperer & spoon collector It must be true love!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Dan ...
1) That is not a 5 star hotel!!
2) That is not a promo video for the dentist!
* saying that your teeth were destroyed in Turkey is not promo material
* in your voice over you say you are getting all you "feet" fixed, and correct to "teeth" but if this was a promo you'd fix the voice over!
3) When you're connected to Stephanie Jarvis and use the words "collaboration" and "massive massive discount" we don't believe you.
4) They thought you were some kind of YouTube celebrity? I doubt it, but go ahead and tell yourself that.
5) And are you and Annalise giving us smoke and mirrors with your song choice and her dropping you off at the airport in full support?
6) And a 5 star hotel would have great wifi, so why did your upload take so long?
A sponsored video is usually previewed by the sponsor... So yes my teeth got ruined is not something any advertiser would approve of... The dental clinics in Mexico some include the stay so you can get the liquid or soft meals and the hotel has things you would need after oral surgery... He probably got a discount so the contract is some many mentions of said service in exchange for a discount...

Probably doing the narc thing... Where a minor discount gets lied about that it free once in lifetime opportunity that must happen now... Because the narc wants it now and will lie to get it... When he gets home it's gonna be gaslit to where everyone knew it was only 100 bucks off... Once again the selfish prick is using a large amount of family funds on himself while his kids live in a hovel...

• Heart
Reactions: 20
she for sure needs a good doctor...but she wont get it at Lalande...and btw...she decided to run off to France...on her own..because she needed some peace and quite...i feel ... she stabbed a knife in Nickies back...that woman did everything to get her back on her feet...a house..a place to do her flowers..the community ..the workshops...Marie is a lost cause...unless she gets a good doctor to look at her..if she refuses...which i think she does..she doesnt want to be helped...some people have that you know...dwell in selfpitty..its not my fault...its all the world around me...
I think it's prevention, rather than intervention on Fanny's part.

Marie has said time and time again she won't be told, she knows her own mind, and clearly she doesn't. She needs the help only professionals can provide. Nicki tried to help and got slapped across her heart for her trouble. Nicki moved mountains for that girl! Marie's balwark isn't the life at la Lande, it's some quiet medical spa facility away from everywhere, and it's under supervision, prescribed medication, exercise and a diet regime. Fanny isn't being altruistic in taking Marie back in, she is looking out for her own self interest.

Fanny's mind clicks over and over on repeat and she's thinking Marie needs help, how does this benefit me? Marie needs help, how can this earn me more patrons? Marie needs help, I must be seen providing a safe and quiet space for her to heal because my fans will expect me to. Afterall, I was there for a real live Ukrainian refugee! Marie needs help, my fans will love me even more because I'm instrumental in rescuing her! I rescued a refugee from the Russians! Marie needs help, hey Philip! We can get at least 3 vlogs out of cashing in on this! And Marie, who needs help, will allow this exploitation to happen because she won't help herself. A lost cause indeed. 😥

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
"Oh what a tangled web we weave when at first we start to deceive" 😘

Totally agree - if FRK lets go of the truth grenade then the whole jig is up for our Staph Infection. FRK has a huge following compared to Selmar; the crossover between FRK and Stephanie is far greater, more to lose. I think letting FRK be a loose cannon is the most dangerous thing for Stephanie right now. Her ordering her minions to bundle FRK back to the HMN is nothing more than SJ trying to secure her bag. The money is an obsession for SJ and she won't let go of it for anyone. What concerns me is once you get away with a small lie, you get the courage to tackle bigger and bigger lies. Stephanie Jarvis is a dangerous wolf dressed in low cut diaphanous sheep's clothing - I'm not fooled.

Clara mentioned late last year that Phyllis would be out by the end of the SA jaunt - it sadly didn't materialise, I suspect in part due to the uprising of the Patreons questioning the stalling of projects, the incessant holidaying followed by the Selmar/Tatyana being bullied by Natalia Oliveto revelation. I think letting go of Phyllis is another own goal for Staph Infection. Phyllis is YouTube savvy and he also knows where the bodies are buried, he could totally ruin SJ. I think she's made her bed and fooling herself by laying in it, hair dye included.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
I think it's prevention, rather than intervention on Fanny's part.

Marie has said time and time again she won't be told, she knows her own mind, and clearly she doesn't. She needs the help only professionals can provide. Nicki tried to help and got slapped across her heart for her trouble. Nicki moved mountains for that girl! Marie's balwark isn't the life at la Lande, it's some quiet medical spa facility away from everywhere, and it's under supervision, prescribed medication, exercise and a diet regime. Fanny isn't being altruistic in taking Marie back in, she is looking out for her own self interest.

Fanny's mind clicks over and over on repeat and she's thinking Marie needs help, how does this benefit me? Marie needs help, how can this earn me more patrons? Marie needs help, I must be seen providing a safe and quiet space for her to heal because my fans will expect me to. Afterall, I was there for a real live Ukrainian refugee! Marie needs help, my fans will love me even more because I'm instrumental in rescuing her! I rescued a refugee from the Russians! Marie needs help, hey Philip! We can get at least 3 vlogs out of cashing in on this! And Marie, who needs help, will allow this exploitation to happen because she won't help herself. A lost cause indeed. 😥
Marie needs meat...i guess...🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Totally agree - if FRK lets go of the truth grenade then the whole jig is up for our Staph Infection. FRK has a huge following compared to Selmar; the crossover between FRK and Stephanie is far greater, more to lose. I think letting FRK be a loose cannon is the most dangerous thing for Stephanie right now. Her ordering her minions to bundle FRK back to the HMN is nothing more than SJ trying to secure her bag. The money is an obsession for SJ and she won't let go of it for anyone. What concerns me is once you get away with a small lie, you get the courage to tackle bigger and bigger lies. Stephanie Jarvis is a dangerous wolf dressed in low cut diaphanous sheep's clothing - I'm not fooled.

Clara mentioned late last year that Phyllis would be out by the end of the SA jaunt - it sadly didn't materialise, I suspect in part due to the uprising of the Patreons questioning the stalling of projects, the incessant holidaying followed by the Selmar/Tatyana being bullied by Natalia Oliveto revelation. I think letting go of Phyllis is another own goal for Staph Infection. Phyllis is YouTube savvy and he also knows where the bodies are buried, he could totally ruin SJ. I think she's made her bed and fooling herself by laying in it, hair dye included.
Letting go of the Snorting Squirrel is still very much in the works, believe me. He's blissfully unaware though...

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 43

never ever mix business with private...thats the achillesheel all those grifters have in common...the servants spill the beans..i cant blame her..Fanny is not upperclass..she never had to deal with servants...she still doesnt...she mixes it all up...even more dangerous..and she vlogs it all..totally stupid..

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
If SJ has a shred of decency she won’t put Marie on camera. Assuming Marie is truly having issues, she needs help. I’ll projectile vomit all over my screen if Marie is on a GAG with SJ. I agree with others, though…whatever SJ is doing, it’s about SJ…not Marie.
Of course not Ky. It's about views, ad revenue and new patrons. Marie's suicidal woes are just a means to that end. It's almost as if Marie has forced this. If Fanny hadn't planned this resuce mission, she'd be condemned by fans for doing nothing to help Marie.

• Sad
Reactions: 16
So whenever an auxiliary lalande channel has trouble, Steffi saddles the horses and has her damage control programm starting.
At the same time, her public relation team comes up with a heartwarming series of lovely supporting posts for the viewers.

funny that it was Flip and Natti, and not Flip and Amaury or Amaury and Natti. Seems like Flip is the official welfare ambassador since he invited Selmar for some tea at Lalande.
And some extra redemption points for Natti.

• Heart
Reactions: 12

That is a TOUGH lesson- oof!!

Reactions: 3
Letting go of the Snorting Squirrel is still very much in the works, believe me. He's blissfully unaware though...
he wont go without a big bang...or she has to pay him...a huge ammount to keep his mouth shut..he knows it..and so does she...Fanny invited a rat in her boudoir...and rats never leave without a big jell...and a dirty smell...

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
Congrats to SJ for successfully hosting the first of this year's Lalande Menopausal Ladies Convention (LMLC)!
View attachment 1271102
Everyone seemed very thirsty...
View attachment 1271104

Yup! Anyone who thinks this is "the best sight" is definitely desperately thirsty.
View attachment 1271113

Let's get this straight @Marquis de Potpourri, as a post menopausal 'mature'lady, there aint no wayI'd be seen dead in that Shitoo, cooing over Anne Marie and Phi Phi.
However, if Grant put ini an apperance (I've not summoned up enough energy to watch yet), I might be tempted. For one night only ;)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.