The Chateau Diaries #145 SJ settled for PhiPhi the cock whisperer & spoon collector It must be true love!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Let's get this straight @Marquis de Potpourri, as a post menopausal 'mature'lady, there aint no wayI'd be seen dead in that Shitoo, cooing over Anne Marie and Phi Phi.
However, if Grant put ini an apperance (I've not summoned up enough energy to watch yet), I might be tempted. For one night only ;)
well at least we now know your type.. ;) :LOL: Have to say..it doesnt surprised me..good on you..a firm woman needs a firm man..

• Haha
Reactions: 17
he wont go without a big bang...or she has to pay him...a huge ammount to keep his mouth shut..he knows it..and so does she...Fanny invited a rat in her boudoir...and rats never leave without a big jell...and a dirty smell...
Maybe she's got some dirt on him too which might "accidentally leak" if he doesn't go quietly?

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Oh you're looking good today Harry...Opps I mean Halcyon. Hows the massages going? They sound wonderful.

3rd appointment today, with Regina on massage this time. She bended and kneaded my soar backmuscles, AND THEN she pushed her elbow straight into them. She created pressure points. She stayed on one position for 20 seconds and pulled the elbow over the soar muscles. I nearly screamed.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
he wont go without a big bang...or she has to pay him...a huge ammount to keep his mouth shut..he knows it..and so does she...Fanny invited a rat in her boudoir...and rats never leave without a big jell...and a dirty smell...
I really can't get too much into it as she would instantly know my identity, but let's just say that he will not know what hit him. It's a genius plan, but I am not convinced she's going to push it through. If she does, he will be ruined and I'm not talking financially.

As for the retrieval of the lost Lalander FRK: damage control indeed, nothing more nothing less. I'm pretty sure the Norwegian ninnyhammer will fall for it, even if only for a while.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
I really can't get too much into it as she would instantly know my identity, but let's just say that he will not know what hit him. It's a genius plan, but I am not convinced she's going to push it through. If she does, he will be ruined and I'm not talking financially.

As for the retrieval of the lost Lalander FRK: damage control indeed, nothing more nothing less. I'm pretty sure the Norwegian ninnyhammer will fall for it, even if only for a while.
I'd love to speculate, but I don't want to tip him off since we all know he reads Tattle.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Grant… the bald Aussie? He is sending negative vibes. I bet he is a rough guy with nasty thoughts.

if I would be gay, I’d take Amaury and Dan at the same time.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20

3rd appointment today, with Regina on massage this time. She bended and kneaded my soar backmuscles, AND THEN she pushed her elbow straight into them. She created pressure points. She stayed on one position for 20 seconds and pulled the elbow over the soar muscles. I nearly screamed.
A little pain but plenty pleasure 😘🥰😍

Maybe she's got some dirt on him too which might "accidentally leak" if he doesn't go quietly?
tit stains in the back of his pants???

Witch trials in the moat - will Phyllis drown or float?

• Haha
Reactions: 14
well at least we now know your type.. ;) :LOL: Have to say..it doesnt surprised me..good on you..a firm woman needs a firm man..
I say these things as only a contented and happy Countess can. I'm more than happy with my firm and handsome Count, who never disappoints. Sigh............ I count my blessings. Unlike most living you know where😛😛😛

• Heart
Reactions: 10

hmn..let me guess..he told her some juicy things about his past...maybe being a rentboy ?? i guess after some booze...it must be something in his past...it must be something really bad...if so..he is even more stupid than i thought he would be.. telling her that...but well..a lott of booze never did anybody a lott of good..

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
Grant… the bald Aussie? He is sending negative vibes. I bet he is a rough guy with nasty thoughts.

if I would be gay, I’d take Amaury and Dan at the same time.
Omg! Foulness. It’s the Goat’s cheese man for me , the one who’s been dipping his wick across the whole department. He’d be welcome to use his curdy hands on me anytime, Monsieur.

• Haha
  • Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.