The Chateau Diaries #144 For $300/m my Patreons get an original copy of my fanny on a photocopier, signed

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Snorts might be able to find a way to sue for harassment…he just needs to quit the hair dye! 😆

View attachment 1264778
From the article: "Finn claimed that he was called a “bald c---” and was also threatened by his shift supervisor, Jamie King, in a dispute in July 2019."

I find it so interesting that the tribunal considered it an insult to him to call him bald but it was not considered an insult to call him a c--t. Calling him bald "crossed the line".

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
Dearest Dan: I thought you might be in the midst of the 1st strike posting ban of 7 days but are you actually on a 2nd strike band of 14? Inquiring minds want to know. It’s been 9 days.

I don’t really miss your content just hope you have learned a little lesson.

Also - I hope your children are enjoying the holiday with Dad as I am sure you took them. Well done. 🙄
I didn't realise he got a strike, was that due to the septic tank joke not joke.

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Painful watching Snorts "garden", he has no clue, (as with everything he attempts to do) dressed as though he was going shopping, with his scarf and beanie, as Steph wears a floaty dress. Did you see him attempting to dig with the trowel to plant a plant, he might as well have used a teaspoon on that mulch. He then comes skipping in with the drinks as they have worked so hard.
That whip woman should practice on Snorts to speed him up.
He’s only
Kept around for his pretty table scapes

• Haha
  • Heart
what about the vikings? dark ages?
The definition of dark ages (secoli bui in Italian) has been long since abandoned by historians. It was first created in the XIV cent. by the Italian poet Francesco Petrarca in order to define the period from the end of the Roman empire to the new-born Humanism, of which he was one of the founders, as opposed to the light of the classical world. But even the Roman empire didn't fall all of a sudden, it took centuries and its cultural heritage was absorbed both by the Byzantine empire, its direct heir, and the Christian world, the Church preserving much of the Latin culture in its abbeys and convents. In the South of Italy, like in Spain, for centuries the Arabs ruled and brought a period of peace and wealth, followed by the Normans. It is true, some centuries saw a social decline and much turmoil, due to the big changes taking place, but not everywhere and with Charlemagne, in the IX cent. a new, politically, economically and socially more organized era began.
The Vikings, yes, they were ravagers, sort of pirates, but the Middle Ages were not a time of darkness as it was usually thought. They were actually a very rich meltingpot of modernity.

You are getting pretty close yourself! 🍸 I'll save you a seat at the bar!

Thanks, baybay!!! 😂
Congratulations!!

[/QUOTE]
What ever happened to Chic French women? She is half French. For god sake I live in the wilds of Florida own and work in a sandwich shop and dress better daily then she does.!!

Well, her mother is French, her tantinette is French and they dress dreadfully, total lack of taste or sense of fashion.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
I didn't realise he got a strike, was that due to the septic tank joke not joke.
I just checked YouTube’s report function and they added multiple new options. You can report the video because of harmfully and endangering things going on in there, which could lead to accidents or worse.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
I keep thinking of the movie The Trouble With Baby Jane every time I see Stephanie flouncing about the yard, mumbling, laughing, waltzing the halls w/a small jam jar to serve multiple people, clawing free gifts, or rabidly rushing down the pigeon tower staircase past stacks of books - less we forget the piles of attic debris, the clutching of an old TV. . . . .blink and your mind reflects on her running loose with hair foils and cape.
If you all have not seen this movie (1962) please take a glimpse.
Joan Crawford as Nutti. Betty Davis as Stephamommie.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Pardon the derailment:

We all need to have a broader point of view of history, and no, I don't mean colonization is justified or glorified, just a broader view of history.
Fact is, almost every dominant culture/civilization in history attempted to rule over other people groups and claimed lands they had no right to.

My nanny came from the Philippines. She taught college-level history in the Philippines before she moved to the US. When the Spaniards arrived in the Philippines, they did not try to kill all the natives (they did kill a lot though), but they did subjugate them--and created a caste system that was based on birthplace, ancestry, and skin tone. The caste system has become so entrenched in the country that to this day, any person with a lighter skin tone is deemed more beautiful, intelligent, and superior. Prior to the arrival of the Spaniards in the Philippines, native tribes fought against each other for territorial expansion to the point of almost extinction. Historians agree and evidences prove that such is the case among the tribes of the Americas, Africa, Asia, and even Europe. It is with wry shame I admit that even my people, after leaving a life of subjugation and slavery in Egypt, tried to annihilate the inhabitants of Canaan with a belief that God promised that land to Abraham. A few thousand years later, one deranged dude tried to erase my people from the face of Europe.

My point is, that a broader view of history will make each of us realize that there is not a single civilization or people group that doesn't have blood in their hands or a colonist legacy. Nowadays, world colonization takes place in the form of entertainment--Hollywood. Native cultures, beliefs, norms, and mores are being questioned and to a degree being erased and are being replaced by Hollywood's values.

Now back to Lalande.
Each one of your words is so true. The last lines are my same thought.
My only point was to point out that Roman imperialism and modern colonialism had different roots and outcomes. But the Roman historian Tacitus reported that a Briton king of the Caledonian tribe said, referring to the Roman conquerors: "They have made a desert anc called it peace". There is something in human nature that is aggressive and destructive and it has always shown its obscure face. It's so sad really.

From the article: "Finn claimed that he was called a “bald c---” and was also threatened by his shift supervisor, Jamie King, in a dispute in July 2019."

I find it so interesting that the tribunal considered it an insult to him to call him bald but it was not considered an insult to call him a c--t. Calling him bald "crossed the line".
I think he was called a bald coc_…but I might be wrong. Either way, the “bald” part was what was considered sexual harassment!

• Wow
Reactions: 5
I keep thinking of the movie The Trouble With Baby Jane every time I see Stephanie flouncing about the yard, mumbling, laughing, waltzing the halls w/a small jam jar to serve multiple people, clawing free gifts, or rabidly rushing down the pigeon tower staircase past stacks of books - less we forget the piles of attic debris, the clutching of an old TV. . . . .blink and your mind reflects on her running loose with hair foils and cape.
If you all have not seen this movie (1962) please take a glimpse.
Joan Crawford as Nutti. Betty Davis as Stephamommie.
Grey Gardens comes to mind too - with big Edie being Isabelle

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I wake up this morning and Rexy is a VIP !!!
Congrats Rexy........ welcome to the Cocktail Corner ..... special drinkie for You !

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Thank you @Sparrowsfart for this enlightning comment. There is always so much to learn from you all. And it's wonderful to know that this is going on in NZ.

OMG! I hadn't thought of that! So true. Lalande actually belongs to the Patreons, can you imagine if they only will became aware? :LOL::ROFLMAO:🤪 And just £750.000? Not even a decent townhouse.
The Patrons have definitely donated enough to pay for Fannys 50% share of the Shittoo.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.