The Chateau Diaries #144 For $300/m my Patreons get an original copy of my fanny on a photocopier, signed

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This suddenly made me wonder how long would it be before the Patreons had donated enough money to buy La Lande? I think it was value at £750,000 recently so will leave it to you brain boxes to compute the rest. 2 years at a guess roughly?
I doubt the chateau itself was ever worth much. It's not historically significant and it's not a scheduled monument or listed building. The land, the woods and the lake are far more valuable in a farming community. Water and wood being especially prized and she certainly screwed up the lake in her ignorance. I've mentioned this in a previous thread, but in times of drought, local farmers were entitled to use that lake water to feed their crops. I imagine quite a few have an extremely low opinion of Ms. Stupid.

Reactions: 19
I bet the dominatrix has been brought in especially for Gerry. He looks much better now, and his sister probably wanted him to get fully restored, so she bought him a gift. Gerry really strikes me as the boot licking type. And nothing wrong with that! Live and let live.

Reactions: 14
If she bought him a new set of teeth because of DaphneReloaded piling on the pressure I’ll be rolling around the floor.

Maybe we should all put more emphasis on the heating repairs - still no update 3 months on from the notorious patreon poll “façade or new heating system” - if he comes back with a bright white full set.

Dan's veneers mentor.
I don’t think it’s possible for Dan to get veneers because he’s missing so many teeth - veneers slide onto your original shaven down teeth. We need a back story as to why he wasn’t taken care of his mouth properly. Those teeth are a metaphor for Dan’s shoddy approach to everything in his life. I pray those children are being taught how to look after themselves with Annalise being at the helm now.

"Human"? But according to @HalcyonOrganic PhiPhi (Radagast the Brown) is Maia.

View attachment 1263997View attachment 1263998
I still can’t get my head around them having sex. She must be a glutton for punishment.

Last edited:
Reactions: 20
Hope Dan makes it back from Turkey, we talked about this yesterday. I came off Tattle, thought I would check the newspaper before closing down for the night. The headline report was about a mother of two children dying after returning from a procedure in Turkey and last week a man from the same area died in a dentists chair also in Turkey.

Reactions: 19
Heavens, Patricia. How simply awful. [Must. Not. Laugh.]

Changing tack, FRK Watch. No new posts on IG for a day or two. Her bio has been pruned again. Soon it won't say anything at all.

Reactions: 18
I thought he meant he was late to the chat because his Visa card wouldn’t go through for something he was buying online.

Reactions: 13
Maybe he could stand under the need sprinkler system in the Jardin Anglaise and wash his hair.
His Beanie's must be rancid.

Reactions: 23
If she bought him a new set of teeth , if he comes back with a bright white full set.

I don’t think it’s possible for Dan to get veneers because he’s missing so many teeth - veneers slide onto your original shaven down teeth.
Exactly, he should get a discount as he has done half the job for the dentist already.

Reactions: 12
what about the vikings? dark ages?
Since this is in relation to the USA and Canada during that period there were 11 million Native Americans pregenocide... Why are any of you going backwards from the time France was established??? Thats backwards... But hey if ever 99 percent of the people living in the area of France are killed due to ignorant illegal immigration and genocide then you may have a point...

Reactions: 3
look.. what happened to indigenous populations was/is unspeakable, but unfortunately, man's history has never been pristine from a conquerors'/ powerbase perspective, for example slavery, femicide, sex trafficking, and on and on and on - the Roman's were certainly not saints too

Reactions: 5
The point is the Roman area doesn't even apply to the situation... And comparing colonization to some British skank moving to a heap and not assuming the culture or language to evil white people colonizing and stealing committing genocide is as ignorant as it comes... Any non native in any colonized country whining about immigrates not assuming a culture that was born of genocide is the height of hypocrisy...

My comment has nothing to do with his tats or piercings. He has no teeth, and just is not good looking! Glad he has fans!! I have no clue why his appearance says he'd be an attentive lover, but cool beans if you see that in him!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.