The Chateau Diaries #143 how tattle saved me and my family

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If my house caught fire and I was too modest to run out naked I would be in trouble!
Throwing on a robe or shorts/t-shirt is a piece of cake. More important is keeping shoes by your bed, especially if you live in earthquake territory like I do.
[/QUOTE]
All we have are tornados and humidity so I will either be ejected against my will or I'm staying in! Fire you ask? I might just kiss my ass goodbye!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
It is rather sad overall. Not just MP. A local pastor wanted to look and be accessible to the "youth" so he started to dress like them. A 50+ year old man with grandchildren wearing skinning jeans AND dying his hair. Oy.
Wanted the youth accessible to him, I'd say.
Way out in New Mexico they have an isolated monastery where for decades pedophile priests "recovered". They've been run out of NM and have sunk to the bottom of the barrel -- Missouri.
Contact them at (636) 274-5226, the Vianney Renewal Center.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
They are currently sitting on the back terrace, but are meant for the unfinished loggia thing in the walled garden. They are outrageously ugly.
I was wondering where those hideous things were at.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
gwen no doubt has a ton of financial advisors to assist her in dealing with her money. we have no idea what safety guards are in place to protect her money either. so i highly doubt the woman is stupid
Maybe she needed a tax shelter?

Reactions: 4
As the observations and speculations here are usually pretty spot on, I'm going to refer to 'spidey sense' as 'Spodey sense' from now on. Spode chamber pots aplenty, the bullshit that is la Lande and all that encompasses, dictates it should be so.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
@Princess and the Pea (post 43)

thanks for your French post ; sorry if my English is so bad (=> reading me back : a mistake = association with at least 2 members (not to members)

I don’t suggest « only Patreons can ask tax office » I only say : give them (tax administration) details about her shenanigans ( gifts to avoid tax, Patrons so-called members of the Association – in fact 3 members for Jarvis !! ) and money amounts some of you have estimated (use Goole translate as the tax inspectors may not be fluent in English and it would take a lot of time to watch the 300 (?!) vid). Make them an easy job.

Anyone , American , British, Canadian… can send a request . You could send it anonymously .

To be considered, your file has to be formed with relevant evidence -and sorry ,not to offend someone, not on fuzzy interpretation . (What I read here shows the French laws are not well-known). I’ve already given tips on that.

NB I said a long time ago = I only watched CD in dec 2020 + few of Petherick’s Dio (2 or 3 and I stopped when in a video « if you want for more footage, send me money ») because I was interested in foreign look on France

I’m not the one to sum up for the French tax authorities (+ I ‘m not an assiduous reader of TCD)

• Heart
Reactions: 12
That show was wonderful. A shame it didn't last more seasons than three. I am curious to watch Caroline Stanbury on the upcoming Real Housewives of Dubai.
What a betch on wheels she was, and I loved every minute of it.

Why do you think, I post about Miracle Bubble Girl. Knowing it sets him off just makes my day. It's better than a G&T. 🤭 :devilish:
I did enjoy ladies of London, I wish it would come back! Follow Adela on insta and she comments and follows back

As the observations and speculations here are usually pretty spot on, I'm going to refer to 'spidey sense' as 'Spodey sense' from now on. Spode chamber pots aplenty, the bullshit that is la Lande and all that encompasses, dictates it should be so.
Yes, I love that! I’m waiting for one of our famous Spodey Sense tattlers to skope out Nutti preggo or not?

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Ha ha. Lawd knows what my faither would say about Scotman. He'd flipping go ballistic if anyone suggested dressing up like a fake Scot. Here's a true Scot channelling Fanny's too short shirt dress & showing his pants...or not..
Boys & Girls for your viewing pleasure - How to Wear Plaid from YouTuber
Andythehighlander
I prefer Jamie putting on his kilt

• Heart
Reactions: 13
So I had my first physical therapy today, and thankfully it’s located in the same building where I worked until recently 😋

half an hour of physical training, half an hour of physical treatment with that hot mud packs, and half an hour of… Johannes.
I never though I could enjoy so much pain while getting massaged.

He reeeeaallly pushed his fingers in my skin and took care of my muscles. And he looks like a young Jesus.
We found out that he is good friends with the electrician in my village, who takes care of the electric stuff in my house.
Johannes even guarded an Easter fire* whole night in our village. If I only knew then..

Oh, and he touched my ass multiple times… 7 more appointments to go.

*a regional custom in rural areas. A few days before Easter Sunday, piles made of wood, branches, and twig are being guarded at night by volunteers. They take care that no other people burn the piles before Easter Saturday.
it’s some sort of game.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
Manor n maker just uploaded.... 6.5 minutes of him picking rocks, 5 minutes of her ironing a curtain... riveting stuff... be warned.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 30
Manor n maker just uploaded.... 6.5 minutes of him picking rocks, 5 minutes of her ironing a curtain... riveting stuff... be warned.
I'll pass, based on your excellent review.
I have to watch paint dry, which would definitely be more entertaining!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
CD: Did anyone else pick up on the grifter gift grab that when Phyllis would ask the question for him from the live chat that he then mentioned ALOT about the musical....and looking to get an agent? Hopefully they say get the hell out of the HMN !

Yeah we are the reason that the parentals were kept out of the video shots.

I speculate that Scotman is at the HMN. On the live chat he was on, then off, then mentioned he would be there soon. If they are filming Channel 4, he is arriving for his 2 minutes.

I am waiting to see what all will be doing with the Patreon $$ in London later this month - not much left ;) SJ has mentioned it in chats, Davey will be there, and Phyllis mentions it in the live chat.

Julie & Ladies of London....thank you, you lit' rally read my mind as her take on of certain words lit' rally grates my nerves, lit' rally for how often she says it.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Good God! And here I thought wrapping a dhoti was difficult; I was late to many a mangla aarti because of it!
Reminds me of when I bought barbie pink sheets for my eldest son when he went to university (they were very high thread count and a great sale) I knew he wouldn't care about the colour as he is not worried about stuff like that. Then he sent me photos of himself dressed up in them for the toga party. Apparently he got all the girls as they loved his confidence in wearing pink!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
@Princess and the Pea (post 43)

thanks for your French post ; sorry if my English is so bad (=> reading me back : a mistake = association with at least 2 members (not to members)

I don’t suggest « only Patreons can ask tax office » I only say : give them (tax administration) details about her shenanigans ( gifts to avoid tax, Patrons so-called members of the Association – in fact 3 members for Jarvis !! ) and money amounts some of you have estimated (use Goole translate as the tax inspectors may not be fluent in English and it would take a lot of time to watch the 300 (?!) vid). Make them an easy job.

Anyone , American , British, Canadian… can send a request . You could send it anonymously .

To be considered, your file has to be formed with relevant evidence -and sorry ,not to offend someone, not on fuzzy interpretation . (What I read here shows the French laws are not well-known). I’ve already given tips on that.

NB I said a long time ago = I only watched CD in dec 2020 + few of Petherick’s Dio (2 or 3 and I stopped when in a video « if you want for more footage, send me money ») because I was interested in foreign look on France

I’m not the one to sum up for the French tax authorities (+ I ‘m not an assiduous reader of TCD)
Oh non. Votre anglais est un million de fois meilleur que mon français ! J'utilise juste Google traduction. Merci pour vos informations. Très utile, je comprends que d'autres peuvent initier le contact, alors je vais regarder et attendre. Bonne chance Tattlers.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I know of an app, for Jason Dubious and Jetje_goes_nuts

it’s called Replika - an artificial friend for you

8B0D0765-DAD1-4698-BACC-35E736F809A8.png

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I think PJ’s parents were at lunch. You can see French fries on the right side of Stephanie’s plate when she shows her mussels. And you can see what looks like the jacket of someone sitting next to Philip when she shows his food.
Did anyone notice that a women peeked out the side door while they were opening the gifts today? I wonder who she was?

• Wow
Reactions: 14
I dont know of her. Have to look up her channel. But I'm not sure I understand... you're saying her politics are right wing cult-y due to her being Australian? She's lost her accent then.
She has an inexplicable queens english/baby voice that is so fake and enfuriating. I watch her vlogs occasionally with my friend for a laugh. They are vomit inducingly sickly but at the same time hilarious as she loves herself so much

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.