Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Thanks, @Lady Avonlea, for sharing the Patreon video.

I want to say, Annalise is stunning! ❤:love:She's always been pretty but these days she's blooming---the exact opposite state of her ex-partner who seems to be drying up and wilting fast! :sick:o_O

cd455.png

And...it's good to see that Philip finally has a cock on him! All he needs now are balls! :ROFLMAO: ✌
cd456.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 52

Isabelle6541

Dearest SJ:

Our "little insignificant group" are finishing our DocuSign document(s) that will soon be filed. It takes some time because the number of us is not as "insignificant" as you think. (Also - FYI group 1 and 2 have merged) It has been a long process and vetting members has been both time consuming and frustrating at times because we have been so cautious. I would imagine that if you can't send Pateron cards in a timely manner that you have no idea which Pateron members have moved down nor have gathered together. I am sure you follow Pateron Graphtron as closely as you follow a G&T I am sure you are watching the movement and can also figure out who is moving down. Some of these members are comprised of our "little insignificant group". This is one of those keep your friends close and your enemies closer type situations as I personally think both are a bit put upon. We realize we still have procedural steps to go through in France. Personally, I wish you the best... I think it would be best if you just say "I did not know what I was doing so I made bad decisions". I would be stunned if you do. Also, a few notes we spoke about on Friday the 6th.

~ why would you send cards when you can't keep up with accounting?
~why is it that you would not post daily or every other day content on Pateron (shorts or photos or thoughts perhaps) to those that are giving you $32,000. a month?
~why is it that you have post times for Sunday and Thursday video(s) but leave the biggest financial supports to wait for a video post?
~why is it that you would not have a postal company handle your cards?
~why is it that you would not just be honest with all of your viewers about your posting schedule?
~why is it that you have stupid fan accounts responding to questions vs just answering the questions? It is so dumb. And everyone knows. It is like you are the only ones who do not.
~why would you block Patreon supporters but still take the monthly money? (We actually know this answer.)

Signed with LLL:
"the little insignificant group"

Also - Dan I am sorry you got the YT strike but don't be so dumb.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 49

Clara Burnett

VIP Member
For me the patreon flog (thanks for posting, as always!) makes it very clear Stephanie Jarvis is still searching for the right balance of answering our criticism with "proof" of people working hard on her HMN, but by doing so creating an even bigger hole when it comes to her own involvement. Painting coving for days? My ass! She hardly spend 15 minutes up on that scaffolding and it wasn't to paint but to act as if and film it, just as she's portrayed in that C4 show she thinks she own's her popularity to. As fot hiring Pavlina as a gardener: smoke and mirrors to hide the fact that the candidate she was supposed to "interview"m for that job last week never showed up. Wonder why, as she's such an inspiration for the local community and everybody wants to work for her, right? Wrong, and trying to hide these facts are tiring her out.

• Heart
Reactions: 49

Clara Burnett

VIP Member
After so many here complained about how Stephanie doesn't mingle with the countrymen, just stayed holed up in her chateau doing "whatever" with all of her English friends, don't you find it interesting that she suddenly wandered out into the countryside to attend some things in her area? It's about time!
She made a remark about how "they" (as in the peasants) just changed the layout of the local market, making it look more picturesque. The layout of that local market is always changed in January and not for cosmetic or tourist reasons, but to make room for new salesmen. Makes it quite clear how often Stephanie Jarvis ventures out to that local market.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47

Clara Burnett

VIP Member
Nastie opens and goes through all the gifts she could mark the state down on it. And the reading of the long letters and opening of each tiny thing and the ooos and aahs I have no idea why I still watch.... It's like a wreck you need to turn to watch when you drive by
I have my reasons to believe these rumors that I can't prove to be factual but they are very persistent indeed: the Argentinian Bully does more than pepare the incoming packages for the gift grab and she has, on numerous occasion grabbed some for herself without telling anybody. It's not that the occasional complaint of the sender will reach Stephanie Jarvis at all (and if it did, she won't read it as she leaves all "correspondence" to Nutty and her lapdog. The latter, or so I've heard, is very much on to the clandestine actions of all-purpose attack dog for the charlataine and is constantly threatening her to tell his girlfriend about it.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 47

JP in SC

Dear Stephanie,
Happy Mother’s Day. You are doing such a good job raising your son PhiPhi. Your energy and zest for life at your age is stoked by, well, an inbred gift that some might think is a mania, but wipe those tears darling I think you are paarfect. The fact that he can wear your clothes now, my how he has grown! So cute in those heels. I am so sorry I missed showing up for his recent school play. With love, Caroline Gooder
Dear Isabelle,
My God what you’ve given to the world, your daughter Stephanie. Doing my best to keep an eye on her. Sorry that she escaped the other day running in her velveteen slippers and pajamas. I had suggested she wear a bra and panties to keep her bits covered but alas, apple didn’t fall far from the tree. Get yourself to France now as I can no longer keep up with this, clearly I’ve got my hands full trying to save my son. Meanwhile, Happy Mother’s Day (act like one, please - book your damn flight, I beg you). Fondly, Your Sister

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46

KiKiGee

VIP Member
From Selmar's latest flog comments...

valerie thompson

7 hours ago (edited)
Now this is what I call a chateau!! I would love to see this place on the Escape to the Chateau DIY programme. Much more interesting than seeing the same old chateaux like La Lande I think where they keep doing the same jobs. This place has so much more potential.

smolpuppyo'love
7 hours ago
Can't resist the opportunity to have a cat swipe

valerie thompson
6 hours ago (edited)
I genuinely think this is a much more interesting project than La Lande. Bored of seeing the same old same old. Your constant cheerleading of La Lande leads me to think you might be part of the family or cult

• Haha
Reactions: 44

Jules100

VIP Member
If Billy is preparing his chateau for TV & filming he stole that idea from Julia. All these years his chateau has been for B&B & weddings just like all the others & now all of a sudden he acts like it is his idea after Julia states it (the lady from US whose family bought a chateau). Also Billy & Gwen use family to develop their homes. He knows his brother & sister can't afford to renovate a home yet he gave them renovation projects because he knows they would beg for funding online, it's a cunning way to make others pay for his home. Even if MPK & Sadie could afford it, why would they pay to develop his properties? Normally when you ask someone to live in your property, you pay & develop it yourself. It's obvious they think their viewers are stupid that's why they expect them to pay for their lifestyle. Just like Sadie has done with her horses, her next few thumbnails will be about renovations & horses.

Julia (not Billy) had the unique idea because most of the chateau properties are like a perfect film/TV set as they have almost everything needed for filming (chapel, forest, lakes, gardens & outbuildings etc). There are other requirements. I used to live in an area used for filming. Julia was in the film/TV & production industry she would kmow better but she has to realise she's in France not US. There are lots of beautiful properties in France for producers to pick from.
Sorry, who the hell is Julia? Never heard of her.
an american who married into the british aristocracy....and thinks she can do it better...trying to take the familyestate over.. 🙄 in a nutshell...
You’re thinking of Julie the American viscountess
Sorry that's Julie Montague the Vicountass of Hinchingbrooke. Not the Lady of the Chateau
No, no, no. Julie or Jules or whatever, is the American from South Florida with that snarky, new YouTube channel. You know who I’m talking about? She has way too much time on her hands, reading online gossip sites, hanging out in her backyard tiki hut with Miller Lite & mosquito spray talking to the interweb. ❤

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42

HalcyonOrganic

VIP Member
People, today it happend: I grifted and I am proud about it!
So we have a new coffeemaker where a coffee is only 25 cents. So I put my very last 25 cents in but somehow managed not to put the mug properly under the outlet so when I realised it was almost too late and I just got like one sip of coffee. So I must have looked quite panicky because a customer came by and asked what happend. Usually I wouldn't molest a client but I urgently needed some caffeine so I cried: oh, I don't have another 25 cents but I urgently need a coffee. Obviously the client bought me another one and I graciously accepted. It was really easy! Will try tomorrow again 😉
…. Please leave our group.

• Haha
Reactions: 42

Lady Avonlea

VIP Member
Felt that vlog was a big FU to Tattlers -
  • Esplaide trees - look how well they are blooming
  • Morning - I do get out of bed before noon to start the day
  • B&B Guests - see I do interact with the guests and actually serve them at breakfast
  • Jardain Anglaise - we have a watering system, the plants are growing and they are resistant to deers
  • Painting - look how busy Snorty & I are painting (we don't just lie in bed online shopping all day)
  • Pavlina - is now paid as a gardener and no longer a refugee, so she can be filmed in our vlogs working
  • Bread - is delivered without any packaging from the bakery
  • Patrons - look at the wonderful goodies my 86 Dauphines & Dauphines receive (Jason Dubey must be wetting himself in anticipation)
  • Fanny & Snorty - we' are such a cute & happy couple with matching nose paint (weird Daddy/Daughter & Mummy/Son vibes in this vlog)
More Smoke & Mirrors
  • Pavlina was never a refugee - I'm convinced she had planned to come as a volunteer, but that was derailed with the Ukranian crisis and now Fanny has had to employ her because she's actually one of the few people (along with Amuary, Kirstie & Nic) actually getting things done and Fanny desperately needs Pavlina's content in her vlogs.
  • Between breakfast, filming, hair colouring, filming, lunch, filming, patron gifts, filming, Fanny only painted about 30 minutes tops, and Snorty probably not much longer! She spent more time climbing up and down the scaffolding.
  • B&B guests normally only on the weekends??? (Show's how little Fanny needs the B&B income)
Final Thoughts
  • It's May and there's still a lot of work to be done in the Marquis Apartment - at this rate the Grand Salon isn't getting finished this year
  • Annalise is glowing - wonderful to see (is that because Dan wasn't at the shiteau during her visit)
  • Where is Dan? and with whom?
  • Sorry Luke - please help plant 2,000 plants in the rain, but we're going to hire Pavlina as the new gardener
  • Amuary is ecstatic to be eating good food - watch out Dan, Cyril may become Amuary's new bestie!
  • The garden is looking good - but will Mummy be happy to have been usurped in her own domain???

• Heart
Reactions: 40

Pyke

VIP Member
Yet again Natti FAILED to get gifts opened in order, the Birthday gift from Stephanie of bedding was opened last night. That was months ago as was Christmas if it was late for birthday. Nati is hopeless, it is not rocket science. Put a date on the box when it arrives and open in a timely manner. They should start doing highlights of these huge boxes of crap that arrive and speed through them, not each and every piece of tat that they pull out, show ONE pillow case, tea towel or pair of oven gloves, ear rings etc not 6 and simply thank the person for the other things, I wish the whole thing was stopped, but that seems unlikely.

• Heart
Reactions: 40

Trengilly

VIP Member
OMG someone please explain the baby voice that people such as Marie Wiik and Kylie Flavell like to do. It's so unsettling to listen to. I was at a lunch with friends and a female guest randomly broke out into baby voice when discussing difficulties in her life, .... and I was spooked. Personality disorder? Emotional manipulation?

#NoMoreBabyVoices

• Heart
Reactions: 39
Madame dressed up as a spode spectacle...to go to the local market...to buy nibbles..have to say we have the same stalls here..i never notice much difference when i go to france..except the livestock..we dont have that here luckyly...

Tantinette and uncle steven are in for a treat....tantinette says she dressed up to honour snort his family...pardon me..the Dutch royal family has for sure no connection at all with the Janssen family...the most common name in the Netherlands.🙄.the idea alone.. :eek: i know i sound like a snob..but i hate pretentious people..

Fanny needed a beer at ten ...off course..i always wonder if she has a bottle of booze in her purse...in case she need it...

So Dan ripped the car?? and he was off with it to his new vacation..without them knowing.. so they drove off with the van...with all the red lights flickering..the oil.. the fuel..the water..wtf.. Nasty nutti knew...but didnt tell..she nearly ate her fingertips...they even managed to get the lit of the fueltank getting lost...omg...

the aboretum...why is she calling Davy all the time..for his approval to buy some flowers...that woman is mad up to high heaven..and hysterical as well.. she surely like to make fun of snort...hmn not a good sign...the look he gives her....like the look you give an alcoholic who is constanlty high on the booze...

La belle epoque owooo....la belle epoque.....well my dear..if you continue like this... your avenir wont be so joyfull...like snort said he likes his colours quit autumny...i guess the way he likes his partner Fanny......also a bit getting out of bloom...Its very clear to me...fill that woman up with a lott of alcohol...before you know it..she wont even know where she is or what she is doing..and snort very willing to take over the place... ;)

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39

graciemckitten

VIP Member
Felt that vlog was a big FU to Tattlers -
  • Esplaide trees - look how well they are blooming
  • Morning - I do get out of bed before noon to start the day
  • B&B Guests - see I do interact with the guests and actually serve them at breakfast
  • Jardain Anglaise - we have a watering system, the plants are growing and they are resistant to deers
  • Painting - look how busy Snorty & I are painting (we don't just lie in bed online shopping all day)
  • Pavlina - is now paid as a gardener and no longer a refugee, so she can be filmed in our vlogs working
  • Bread - is delivered without any packaging from the bakery
  • Patrons - look at the wonderful goodies my 86 Dauphines & Dauphines receive (Jason Dubey must be wetting himself in anticipation)
  • Fanny & Snorty - we' are such a cute & happy couple with matching nose paint (weird Daddy/Daughter & Mummy/Son vibes in this vlog)
More Smoke & Mirrors
  • Pavlina was never a refugee - I'm convinced she had planned to come as a volunteer, but that was derailed with the Ukranian crisis and now Fanny has had to employ her because she's actually one of the few people (along with Amuary, Kirstie & Nic) actually getting things done and Fanny desperately needs Pavlina's content in her vlogs.
  • Between breakfast, filming, hair colouring, filming, lunch, filming, patron gifts, filming, Fanny only painted about 30 minutes tops, and Snorty probably not much longer! She spent more time climbing up and down the scaffolding.
  • B&B guests normally only on the weekends??? (Show's how little Fanny needs the B&B income)
Final Thoughts
  • It's May and there's still a lot of work to be done in the Marquis Apartment - at this rate the Grand Salon isn't getting finished this year
  • Annalise is glowing - wonderful to see (is that because Dan wasn't at the shiteau during her visit)
  • Where is Dan? and with whom?
  • Sorry Luke - please help plant 2,000 plants in the rain, but we're going to hire Pavlina as the new gardener
  • Amuary is ecstatic to be eating good food - watch out Dan, Cyril may become Amuary's new bestie!
  • The garden is looking good - but will Mummy be happy to have been usurped in her own domain???
Great points!

Here is a few more notes about the latest vlog entry:

Fanny pops in to the guests eating breakfast so she can exploit their presence for her vlog. She works so hard, y’all. She put jam in a container and brought it to the table. She must have had the vapors after all that work.

Pavlina will do lots of work for her, not just gardening, Fanny has to write off any payment with Patreon, so she professes that Pavlina will be the new gardener. What does she do in addition to gardening: repair/refinish furniture, cooking, cleaning, and everything else Fanny desires. The daily countdown to La Lande burn out for Pavlina begins today and Fanny’s full fledged exploitation of Pavlina begins in earnest.

Fanny, looking more and more like the porcelain fondler’s mother (or he the assigned handler of the erratic shittylaine), painting the molding. Claire noted before that Fanny only painted when the camera was rolling. I think Clair is right. It looks like Phi Phi did the majority of the painting accomplished that day. How weird is it that Fanny has to interject thought about her father into the painting scenes with remarks like “my father used to put paint on my nose while he was painting.” She is so manipulative. Father reference #1 in the video to tug at the heartstrings. Poor little orphan Fanny.

As usual, Fanny had to create a fake sense of urgency to paint the molding, such urgency that she cannot even wait 30 minutes for her foiled hair to process, and instead must rush across the courtyard to paint for 10 minutes. What a load of crap! She only likes to be wheeled around on top of the scaffolding. She then proclaims that she and the fondler will be painting for 2 days..... Phi Phi may be painting for 2 days, Fanny for 45 minutes.

Then Fanny has to exploit the “cuz” yet again with a lingering shot of him carrying lumber across the courtyard. Did you hear the comment cuz made to Fanny in the courtyard? Fanny says, “See you have a new mobile portable workshop.” Amaury’s response, “All the money that you spent I could have just worked outside.” And that comment sums of Fanny’s financial acument in one sentence. At least he is being fed better.

Note that Nic the tree surgeon had on jeans, work shoes, gloves, sunglasses (eye protection), and a helmet with a face shield while driving the mini digger. He wasn’t sqealing wheeeeee! as he drove the digger and wasn’t lurching along with a china mugful of hot tea on the floorboards.

Compare to Fanny: in her pajamas and slippers, no gloves, no eye protection or helmet, uncertain of the identity or usage of the controls on the digger, who would be gleefully lurching along the uneven soil with a china mugful of hot tea (or other “beverage”) on the floorboards, constantly distracted by a new leaf emerging from a plant/ the wind/ what GAG gift to take on a picnic lunch/thoughts about herself, etc., screeching in glee Wheeeeeee! Daaaaaaaan! at times hauling another person with her in the seat, narrowly avoiding backing the digger into the creek or a large hole.

Do you think Fanny will learn anything from Nic? No way. She will be bouncing around on the digger au naturale in only a large shirt and slippers next week, maniacally laughing and screeching, once Dan returns.

Daddy reference No. 2. Daddy’s drawings! They must be authenticated! The ugency! We printed all the stickers wrong and put the same number on all of them. So LaLande! Do you actually think that any of the recipients will actually receive anything from the Shittylaine since most of the Patrons are still waiting for their postcards from Fanny? Fanny may hope to add the excuses why no one receives their copy of Daddy’s drawing to take attention away from the lack of info about the accounts. That’s so LaLande!

Expect more vlogs with day to day footage of every blade of grass that grows, every leaf that unfurls, and each minuscule growth of vegetables that take place on the grounds. Anything but actual restoration of the Shittoo. I see Kirsty is the new Dan. I hope she doesn’t go down the same path as Dan.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 38

Lady Avonlea

VIP Member
Tattler aren't the only one's losing interest in Grabeaux - viewership is way down! That's why Fanny is now doing more live Grabeaux - it's an attempt to boost viewership! (She's done 5 live Grabeaux recently (November 2, November 30, March 21, April 11 and May 9)

Average Viewership
2020 - 76,294 (Highest viewing - 113,051, Lowest viewing 60,936)
2021 - 72,495 (Highest viewing - 113,897, Lowest viewing 40,786)
2022 - 48,325 (Highest viewing - 72,725, Lowest viewing 39,058)

The largest Grabeaux was May 21, 2021 - Return of the Prodigal Friend - Michael Pethrick - teabag pulls in the viewers!
The lowest Grabeaux was February 28, 2021 - Our Last Gift Opening Before Venice

The live shows seem to increase viewers by approx. 20,000
Ex: April 11 (Love Cadeaux) was live had 59,466 vs. April 25 (Easter Part 2) had only 40,545

Clearly the bloom is off the rose - people returning to work, don't like the waste, crass materialism, and how many tea towels do they need???

• Heart

C'est moi

VIP Member
Does anyone like the idea of the most "haha" liked posts from our entertaining threads. I like many Tattlers laugh out loud and very very occasionally a snort at the highly amusing posts. Dont know how we could assemble them, perhaps copy our own funniest and list them ? Any ideas / thoughts anyone, if this "is allowed" under Tattle rules ?
Yes I too have laughed heartily at so many of the posts. You are an exceptionally amusing bunch 😘

I see Dan, with Escape to rural France, is threatening a new and different vlog in the next day or so and the clickbait is a bottle of Miller lite on a bar table. Is the wonderful @Jules100 being copied.

You saw it here first... @Jules100 is a trendsetter 🥰😍😘

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha