The Chateau Diaries #143 how tattle saved me and my family

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Welcome to the chicken coop called Lalande

She also owns a flat in South Kensington where her daughter now lives, a family home in London, a rental in Edinburgh for her eldest son whilst at university, a buy to let holiday rental in Italy and a patch of land with a caravan on the Isle of White, alongside Mapperton. And yet no shame to grift…. These people, where do they find the courage?
they find courage in their greed and love of material things. People like this have NO SHAME.

gwen no doubt has a ton of financial advisors to assist her in dealing with her money. we have no idea what safety guards are in place to protect her money either. so i highly doubt the woman is stupid
Well, as much as I love someone, I wouldn't let them use what's mine to accommodate their parents and siblings. Everyone looking for their life. 💋💋💋

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
Watching Michael in Billy’s vlog today…I don’t know if I’ve ever seen a worse pair of ill-fitting jeans! His trousers are droopy…looks like a little kid that messed his pants! 😆 I wonder if they make butt pads so he could “stuff?” 😄

View attachment 1253466
Oh goodness! He needs desperate help. I am sure they make pads for your bottom. I was in Colombia, at a bank, and saw a girl, I don’t know if she had butt pads or injections…. but her bottom was huge ….abnormally huge …it was truly traumatizing!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Ha ha. Lawd knows what my faither would say about Scotman. He'd flipping go ballistic if anyone suggested dressing up like a fake Scot. Here's a true Scot channelling Fanny's too short shirt dress & showing his pants...or not..
Boys & Girls for your viewing pleasure - How to Wear Plaid from YouTuber
Andythehighlander
Lawks! He takes longer to get ready than I do in the morning and I don't have to have a lie down to get dressed. Imagining the dozens of military actions, skirmishes and battles between Scotland and England over the centuries of conflict between the two nations - all being delayed while the Scots carefully folded their plaid into perfect pleats.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Oh goodness! He needs desperate help. I am sure they make pads for your bottom. I was in Colombia, at a bank, and saw a girl, I don’t know if she had butt pads or injections…. but her bottom was huge ….abnormally huge …it was truly traumatizing!
What like this ?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
I forgot to share this snippet from a couple of vlogs ago, Amoire was talking about Nutty. She found her behaviour hysterical, many a true word spoken in jest hey?!
#justiceforselmarView attachment 1256102

SJ when a responsible adult tells her she needs car insurance in place before hopping in someone else’s vehicle and driving off 🙄View attachment 1256137
i do wonder how the back of that spode spectacle looks like...after sitting in that filthy workvan... :oops:

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Comments from the latest CD's flog.
My Perfect FRENCH Day: Local Food MARKET and Plant FAIR!

Becia AUS
4 hours ago
Can Philip stop complaining and do some physical work instead? I would love to see him breaking some sweat, rather than Stephanie or Dan? C’mon?

Nancy Burns
1 day ago
I thought you had benches by the fountain? If not think it would be perfect!

The Chateau Diaries
1 day ago
I’m going to look for some 😊

She did, there were two benches, (the other is in the opposite corner). They are now gone.
It is so easy to spend free money...
View attachment 1256602
March 8, 2022
In yesterday's CD there is a small 2 seat patio table sitting by the fountain.

Attachments

Reactions: 8
Ha ha. Lawd knows what my faither would say about Scotman. He'd flipping go ballistic if anyone suggested dressing up like a fake Scot. Here's a true Scot channelling Fanny's too short shirt dress & showing his pants...or not..
Boys & Girls for your viewing pleasure - How to Wear Plaid from YouTuber
Andythehighlander
Good God! And here I thought wrapping a dhoti was difficult; I was late to many a mangla aarti because of it!

• Haha
Hi Trengilly, I post on the Kylie Flavell thread. We all find her baby voice so annoying. In Kylie’s case it’s a form of manipulation and when she’s talking with her husband Guido a kind of flirtatiousness. Apparently it is no disorder, Here’s an article on this wretch-inducing habit in Scientific American

https://www.scientificamerican.com/article/why-do-couples-use-baby-talk-with-one-another/
I too follow the Kylie thread but have never posted!! I have often thought that her and SJ would get on well but then again maybe not as they're both narcissists!

Reactions: 9
I too follow the Kylie thread but have never posted!! I have often thought that her and SJ would get on well but then again maybe not as they're both narcissists!
Hi Lucy, I have noticed your presence on the Kylie thread ... I am a historian so your pseudonym is quite striking. ;). Actually, in one of her Vlogs Kylie admitted to admiring SJ which is where things started to go wrong I looked at one of SJ's vlogs and thought she was so vulgar, nouveau riche, that I seriously started to question Kylie's taste and judgement. It was the beginning of the end for me as far as Kylie was concerned ... give my love to Alfonso d'Este*.🤣

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Hi Lucy, I have noticed your presence on the Kylie thread ... I am a historian so your pseudonym is quite striking. ;). Actually, in one of her Vlogs Kylie admitted to admiring SJ which is where things started to go wrong I looked at one of SJ's vlogs and thought she was so vulgar, nouveau riche, that I seriously started to question Kylie's taste and judgement. It was the beginning of the end for me as far as Kylie was concerned ... give my love to Alfonso d'Este*.🤣
Hi lucyhoneychurch if I'm not mistaken I began watching SJ before watching K and enjoyed them both (although I had some serious doubts about K's authenticity) at the beginning of the pandemic until K started making videos from the tuscan countryside claiming she couldn't return to Florence so had to make clothes from table linens! 😅😅😅 And that absurd childish voice made my teeth GRIND! I don't recall her mentioning SJ but I wasn't invested 💯% in the vlogs. There is so much I would like to write but my English grammar isn't what it should be and I tire easily.
It's also difficult to comprehend that people are so gullible when it comes to the utterly shameless money grabbing "puttana" of SJ. In fact I think that the expression "is fitting for both of them. In various meanings.
Alfonso sends his Salute! 😜

• Heart
  • Haha
Good God! And here I thought wrapping a dhoti was difficult; I was late to many a mangla aarti because of it!

[/QUOTE]

If my house caught fire and I was too modest to run out naked I would be in trouble!

• Haha
Don’t be so surprised as aristos everywhere were some of the original grifters in history, alongside organized religion.
This is so true!
But since we're on the subject of Julie Montagu, I'd like to say that while I respect that she was able to help her husband's family keep up with the costs of running that estate with her ideas, I also find her to be one of the most annoying, most affected people I've ever seen on YouTube. I watched Ladies of London - loved them! - and she was pretty annoying there, too. Those ladies had her pegged, that's for sure. I tried watching a couple of her vlogs...the one where they cleaned out the swimming pool, the one where she actually got in the pool, filled with that green, frog filled water (before they cleaned it) and then a couple of her ones where she bought the place in Italy. She had no idea how to hang clothes on clothes line? Come on, Julie. You're from Chicago! Of course you know about clotheslines! I could barely watch them...her voice - "lit'rally" made me jump out of my skin. She says the word 'literally' as "lit'rally" every other word sometimes. I can't stand her, in case that wasn't clear - Ha! Ha!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
i do wonder how the back of that spode spectacle looks like...after sitting in that filthy workvan... :oops:
Can you imagine the temper tantrum that was cut out over the car being taken by Danny boy... I laugh every time I think of Phillis' melt-down.

This is so true!
But since we're on the subject of Julie Montagu, I'd like to say that while I respect that she was able to help her husband's family keep up with the costs of running that estate with her ideas, I also find her to be one of the most annoying, most affected people I've ever seen on YouTube. I watched Ladies of London - loved them! - and she was pretty annoying there, too. Those ladies had her pegged, that's for sure. I tried watching a couple of her vlogs...the one where they cleaned out the swimming pool, the one where she actually got in the pool, filled with that green, frog filled water (before they cleaned it) and then a couple of her ones where she bought the place in Italy. She had no idea how to hang clothes on clothes line? Come on, Julie. You're from Chicago! Of course you know about clotheslines! I could barely watch them...her voice - "lit'rally" made me jump out of my skin. She says the word 'literally' as "lit'rally" every other word sometimes. I can't stand her, in case that wasn't clear - Ha! Ha!
I'll have to go find some of these, never heard of 'ladies of london'

BEAUTIFUL
He must have had an accident with a bus when he was little... that of forceps delivery?

• Haha
If my house caught fire and I was too modest to run out naked I would be in trouble!
[/QUOTE]
Throwing on a robe or shorts/t-shirt is a piece of cake. More important is keeping shoes by your bed, especially if you live in earthquake territory like I do.

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.