The Chateau Diaries #143 how tattle saved me and my family

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hi Lucy, I have noticed your presence on the Kylie thread ... I am a historian so your pseudonym is quite striking. ;). Actually, in one of her Vlogs Kylie admitted to admiring SJ which is where things started to go wrong I looked at one of SJ's vlogs and thought she was so vulgar, nouveau riche, that I seriously started to question Kylie's taste and judgement. It was the beginning of the end for me as far as Kylie was concerned ... give my love to Alfonso d'Este*.🤣
And at the risk of being accused of derailment Miss Honeychuch, I do adore a bit of E.M. Forster, and your avatar represents my favorite film of his works.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Which looks awful :rolleyes: so LaLande. Presumably it's for SJ as she gets dizzy walking around the fountain these days............
What happened to those awful $£€+++ white metal grapes growing up the legs chairs she bought from a mate of Ian's at a great expense ? on her second viewing they had been "reduced" I think man was going or emigrating home UK ? Australia ? Have they ever been seen again?

Reactions: 15
BEAUTIFUL
For the love of Pete! Please, please, please stop posting these close ups of the cameltoe. I know that they say that beauty is in the eye of the beholder... but frankly, this is not a good looking guy 🤢🤮

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
This is so true!
But since we're on the subject of Julie Montagu, I'd like to say that while I respect that she was able to help her husband's family keep up with the costs of running that estate with her ideas, I also find her to be one of the most annoying, most affected people I've ever seen on YouTube. I watched Ladies of London - loved them! - and she was pretty annoying there, too. Those ladies had her pegged, that's for sure. I tried watching a couple of her vlogs...the one where they cleaned out the swimming pool, the one where she actually got in the pool, filled with that green, frog filled water (before they cleaned it) and then a couple of her ones where she bought the place in Italy. She had no idea how to hang clothes on clothes line? Come on, Julie. You're from Chicago! Of course you know about clotheslines! I could barely watch them...her voice - "lit'rally" made me jump out of my skin. She says the word 'literally' as "lit'rally" every other word sometimes. I can't stand her, in case that wasn't clear - Ha! Ha!
...just imagine what went up into the lady business...🤢
...and please...could someone buy her a hair brush...

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 7
Hi Trengilly, I post on the Kylie Flavell thread. We all find her baby voice so annoying. In Kylie’s case it’s a form of manipulation and when she’s talking with her husband Guido a kind of flirtatiousness. Apparently it is no disorder, Here’s an article on this wretch-inducing habit in Scientific American

https://www.scientificamerican.com/article/why-do-couples-use-baby-talk-with-one-another/
Thank you for bringing your thread to my attention - I've been rolling around laughing at the critiques. She's certainly an odd ball. Nostalgia is deeply dangerous. She's Australian, which may go some way to explain her politics, but she gives me cult-y right wing energy with her insistence on being in the kitchen baking cakes and seemingly not ever challenging her husband's omniscient opinion.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
It's not in Europe. Certainly not in France. Last Sunday in May this year.

Great title. Sorry that @Jules100 had such a horrible experience to get to it. But, all's well that ends well 😉
It wouldn't suprise me if @Jules100 surprise visitor was one of SJ's
Do tell! What has Dan done now? Star gazing chamber prank? I just can't watch him, too much arms in the air and smugness.
Put your arms in the air like you just don't care.... his arms are as manic as SJ's laughter... when appearing together they should come with a warning... be aware this video can cause involuntary eye movements and ringing in the ears resulting in disorientation.

• Haha
  • Heart
Comments from the latest CD's flog.
My Perfect FRENCH Day: Local Food MARKET and Plant FAIR!

Becia AUS
4 hours ago
Can Philip stop complaining and do some physical work instead? I would love to see him breaking some sweat, rather than Stephanie or Dan? C’mon?

Nancy Burns
1 day ago
I thought you had benches by the fountain? If not think it would be perfect!

The Chateau Diaries
1 day ago
I’m going to look for some 😊

She did, there were two benches, (the other is in the opposite corner). They are now gone.
It is so easy to spend free money...
View attachment 1256602
March 8, 2022

Come come Miss @KiKiGee those new benches surely would come out from her YouTube ad revenue - that's not renovation, it's furnishing, isn't that right Stephanie Jarvis.

#WhereIsMyPatreonRefundYouThievingBitch
#PayForYourOwnBenches

Thoughts on taking aim at Phyllis's parents? I know it's mean as they've either requested to be off-camera orrrrr Phyllis, knowing we'd go for them, has told SJ to not film them. Either way it would irritate Syphilis a great deal.

Reactions: 14
Good God! And here I thought wrapping a dhoti was difficult; I was late to many a mangla aarti because of it!
Wow. That looks pretty tricky too! This place is an education - I'm googling what people mention in their replies all the time. Now lost in what Mangla Aarti means.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
What happened to those awful $£€+++ white metal grapes growing up the legs chairs she bought from a mate of Ian's at a great expense ? on her second viewing they had been "reduced" I think man was going or emigrating home UK ? Australia ? Have they ever been seen again?
They are currently sitting on the back terrace, but are meant for the unfinished loggia thing in the walled garden. They are outrageously ugly.

Reactions: 12
You ask who's going to bully the bully...?

Kat!

Apart from a possible hook-up with Dan again, why else is she there for such a short time. Don't forget she has arrived from a non Schengen country and has to jump through certain hoops for entry. A short trip like that hardly seems worth it unless there's an ulterior motive...

She has the right sarcastic attitude and steely side to deal with a bully. And a narcissist!
Kat's just a loud talker, the workhorse. Just another intentional vagabond that slips in and out of her master narc's fairytales. Nothing more.

Reactions: 6
Thank you for bringing your thread to my attention - I've been rolling around laughing at the critiques. She's certainly an odd ball. Nostalgia is deeply dangerous. She's Australian, which may go some way to explain her politics, but she gives me cult-y right wing energy with her insistence on being in the kitchen baking cakes and seemingly not ever challenging her husband's omniscient opinion.
I dont know of her. Have to look up her channel. But I'm not sure I understand... you're saying her politics are right wing cult-y due to her being Australian? She's lost her accent then.

Reactions: 2
They are currently sitting on the back terrace, but are meant for the unfinished loggia thing in the walled garden. They are outrageously ugly.
And not designed to be sat on for any length of time. Unutterably uncomfortable unless one does a tentative "perching".

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Wow. That looks pretty tricky too! This place is an education - I'm googling what people mention in their replies all the time. Now lost in what Mangla Aarti means.
It's the first service of the day to wake and greet the temple's presiding Deities and takes place at 4am. It's a beautiful experience, but 4am is too early for me. I only went a couple times at my local temple, but staying at an ashram it was somewhat expected. I prefer the evening service as there's usually more devotees in attendance and the kirtan is lively; plus it's usually followed by a feast! Quite the contrast from CDLL!
1652208322263.png

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
ladies of london
That show was wonderful. A shame it didn't last more seasons than three. I am curious to watch Caroline Stanbury on the upcoming Real Housewives of Dubai.
What a betch on wheels she was, and I loved every minute of it.

it would irritate Syphilis a great deal
Why do you think, I post about Miracle Bubble Girl. Knowing it sets him off just makes my day. It's better than a G&T. 🤭 :devilish:

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
I hate myself. I just watched GAG from start to finish and now feel like throwing up. I haven't watched one in months and only wanted to see the striptease in the window. I can understand how I got hooked in the first place. I need therapy for PTSD.

SJ needs to visit a hairdresser and get rid of the train tracks.
I wanted to see if I thought Nati was pregnant (my spidey sense can spot a poz test at 500 yards, my other sekrit power). Couldn't bear 10 seconds even for hellbent purposes.
No clue on --------------->THIS IS SPECULATION<----------------- Nati's uninteresting condition, but I agree something is up with her.
It might explain the astonishingly horrible ho outfit she sported at Easter.
It might explain the Richmonds' presence.
It might explain the double life @missartemis suggested -- the tip of the iceberg being Nati's wanting a house, and not that POS apartment.
I noticed previously her total lack of enthusiasm over the revolting bedroom set Stephanie bought for her, and concur with Artemis, as I have argued all along, that building Nati's apartment is a total scam Jarvis is writing off as a business expense.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.