The Chateau Diaries #143 how tattle saved me and my family

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Manor n maker just uploaded.... 6.5 minutes of him picking rocks, 5 minutes of her ironing a curtain... riveting stuff... be warned.
I might watch it tonight ..... I am not sleeping well at the moment.

I think it will help! :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
What happened to those awful $£€+++ white metal grapes growing up the legs chairs she bought from a mate of Ian's at a great expense ? on her second viewing they had been "reduced" I think man was going or emigrating home UK ? Australia ? Have they ever been seen again?
I think the set is on the back patio. Looks very uncomfortable!

...just imagine what went up into the lady business...🤢
...and please...could someone buy her a hair brush...
I agree - her hair is terrible! And her fashion sense is terrible too, which is a shame because she is very fit from her yoga, and would look lovely in almost any outfit, but her taste is terrible.

And have you ever noticed how she pronounces her last name, “Montegu”? So affected!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Too ashamed to show his face after the last appalling vlog I suspect. He took a pretty bad comments beating, and quite rightly too.
I suspect DTM is on a very important trip to do one of the following :

a) SJ and Channel 4 need his editing skills for the next series :unsure:
b) re-visit to family to lick his wounds after last disatrous vlog (though to be fair it was a joke that backfired) :oops:
c) discussing future living arrangements because he has realised that SJ & LL are are crumbling before his eyes and he may/may not need to return to the UK :sneaky:
d) he needs to buy new Raybans at UK prices - why shop in France when you can vlog buying them in UK because you're discussing b) & c) :)
e) he's in Turkey having his teeth fixed :)
f) as some of us suspect, he's on holiday with his secret loverrrrrrr drinking lager from a bottle with a lemon slice :rolleyes:

When will we find out I wonder????

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
I just tuned in to the recent gift grab for a few seconds to eyeball the suggested NattiBullyBelly - and yes, indeed, there it was. Her face looks fuller as well, might be 4 months along by now but soon ready to really pop. And so maybe that is why, back in Venice she was WELCOMED INTO THE FAMILY. Oh my.
And Stephanie - or PhiPhi - can you please, for God’s sake, print a rundown list of all the states in the US, how they are abbreviated so you all don’t sit there each and every DAMN time (pardon me, but really) trying to guess. This time, before I got a good look at the reported belly/boobs on Natti - I had to sit through the guessing game. Jules100 will you please mention this in your next post, or maybe devote your next post to helping these fools? They’ve received thousands of gifts from the United States and there is not one single time they don’t screw around, dumbstruck at state abbreviations. Thousands of gifts, thousands - and they doe eyed stare or look up and out, confer with each other, hands to mouth in awe. Say things like “maybe”, “not sure”, “could be” or “you may be right”. OMG. . . . . And let me just rant about boob shots, and the mic pulling down their tops - at least Stephanie had a nude bra on, not sure Natti had a bra. Not having a fashion police moment, but do people watch for boob shots or gifts (maybe they are on in the same).
Nastie opens and goes through all the gifts she could mark the state down on it. And the reading of the long letters and opening of each tiny thing and the ooos and aahs I have no idea why I still watch.... It's like a wreck you need to turn to watch when you drive by

Reactions: 19
🙂 Don't really much give a toss about her, it's just that I've never thought of Australia as particularly conservative; no matter which party is in power, or who resides in Yarralumla signing off for the Queen. Queensland and Western Australia might be viewed as middle of the road conservative, but Victoria, New South Wales, Tasmania, the Australian Capital and Northern Territories are definitely to the left of center. I've always thought of Australia as an extremely progressive left liberalist nation with their myriad advances in sciences, technologies, social and economic equality and in no way mired in stagnant and traditionalist right wing ideologies. Unless it's changed since my last visit. It has been a few years.

(Apologies for being OT).
I think it is entirely dependent on the socioeconomic group you mix with. More recently Victoria and New South Wales have had some of the most extreme Covid rules in the world. Australia's 501 legislation has been particularly conservative/right of centre. Compared to NZ, Australia's federal government is definitely right of centre.

Reactions: 2
I think it is entirely dependent on the socioeconomic group you mix with. More recently Victoria and New South Wales have had some of the most extreme Covid rules in the world. Australia's 501 legislation has been particularly conservative/right of centre. Compared to NZ, Australia's federal government is definitely right of centre.
The federal Australian government closed the international borders - as did NZ and most countries. State labor governments (what would be considered the less conservatives parties in other countries) had draconian state border restrictions in place.

Reactions: 9
She has an inexplicable queens english/baby voice that is so fake and enfuriating. I watch her vlogs occasionally with my friend for a laugh. They are vomit inducingly sickly but at the same time hilarious as she loves herself so much
So sickeningly sweet, coma inducing! She is so not a typical Australian!! And she combines the worst features of Fanny and Julie Montague!

• Heart
Reactions: 9
What happened to those awful $£€+++ white metal grapes growing up the legs chairs she bought from a mate of Ian's at a great expense ? on her second viewing they had been "reduced" I think man was going or emigrating home UK ? Australia ? Have they ever been seen again?
That garden table set was to be placed under the (unfinished) pergola in the walled garden. In the meantime, Fanny could use it elsewhere in the garden rather than leaving it to rot with the Jag.

The federal Australian government closed the international borders - as did NZ and most countries. State labor governments (what would be considered the less conservatives parties in other countries) had draconian state border restrictions in place.
Yes, but despite those restrictions being very harsh, look at how many lives that saved. Relative to other countries, Australia and New Zealand kept their death tolls down. Remember this was before there was any vaccines developed. Domestic travel restrictions were instituted at the state level, but have now been relaxed thanks to the vaccinations. I have relatives living in Australia and would rather have them subjected to "draconian" rules and regulations during a world pandemic, than see them dead.

(Again - apologies for being off topic).

Back on topic, I've followed the speculation here regarding a possible pregnancy of NO. I'm undecided either way, but I didn't notice how puffy her face looked in the last grabeaux. Could this be a hint, or merely the after effects of too many late nights drinking? I'm sure we'll find out eventually.

Also, @Pekey - Sorry to read you haven't been sleeping. Try watching the YouTube vlogs of Li Ziqi. Relaxing and gentle videos from country side China. Achingly beautiful scenery, exquisitely filmed, Chinese arts, crafts, food gardening, renovation and her very sweet granny in tow. Highly recommended! Enjoy! 😊

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Too ashamed to show his face after the last appalling vlog I suspect. He took a pretty bad comments beating, and quite rightly too.
Life of Ryan went in hiding for a few days after posting about how his uncle Lee made his money. Ryan is a free loafer jumping from friends and families home...rent free. Now he comes back stating he is going to devote his vlogs to showcasing chateaus and homes for sale and asking viewers to send him homes to videos. He can do his own searches.

• Wow
Reactions: 6
I've only ever heard of 'train tracks' in regard to heroin users (i.e. the movie Trainspotting) and 'train tracks' used to describe someone wearing braces on their teeth, but hair? Nope. Where does this little gem come from?
Aussie slang probably very obscure but my hairdresser used it to describe my head when I had neglected my appointments too long. Never heard of it referring to braces but it's obvious now.

She has been notified already. She is well aware. I am just making sure she is on blast. I want everyone who is disenfranchised with her know too!
I wonder if she will make one of those cry me videos to justify/excuse the error of her ways.

I remember her cloak! I wear a cape sometime... Mine is zara and I wear it over my business dresses. I love that it gives the villain vibes. Who wants to be a princess if you can be the villain?

Back to SJ, she went from pretty much victorian to super short dresses. Why?
not to forget her clothing is open on her tops almost down to her navel

Reactions: 12
I wonder if she will make one of those cry me videos to justify/excuse the error of her ways.
SJ should probably take some notes from Teabag’s two “cry me a river” videos. It didn’t work for MPK…they backfired spectacularly. If she decides to do it, I think the fallout would be bad (although she’d still have her diehard fans).

• Heart
Reactions: 13
SJ should probably take some notes from Teabag’s two “cry me a river” videos. It didn’t work for MPK…they backfired spectacularly. If she decides to do it, I think the fallout would be bad (although she’d still have her diehard fans).
Stephanie always seems to make the wrong decision.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
🙂 Don't really much give a toss about her, it's just that I've never thought of Australia as particularly conservative; no matter which party is in power, or who resides in Yarralumla signing off for the Queen. Queensland and Western Australia might be viewed as middle of the road conservative, but Victoria, New South Wales, Tasmania, the Australian Capital and Northern Territories are definitely to the left of center. I've always thought of Australia as an extremely progressive left liberalist nation with their myriad advances in sciences, technologies, social and economic equality and in no way mired in stagnant and traditionalist right wing ideologies. Unless it's changed since my last visit. It has been a few years.

(Apologies for being OT).
Apology accepted. Perfect summary I would say, and hope I resemble your version.

I have only watched a couple of Kylie's videos and thought she in no way resembled any Australians I know.

And when Her Majesty goes to her eternal reward, I think Australia will become a republic as nobody wants Chuck as the titular head of state.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
@missartemis Somehow I missed your Feb 23, 2022 post about your experience staying at the HMN and accidentally clicked on most liked posts. WOW! What a nightmare!! Can't even imagine going through that....not surprised, but disgusted you had to endure that. Karma is coming for little Ms Jarvhole. :devilish:

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.