The Chateau Diaries #143 how tattle saved me and my family

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
As the observations and speculations here are usually pretty spot on, I'm going to refer to 'spidey sense' as 'Spodey sense' from now on. Spode chamber pots aplenty, the bullshit that is la Lande and all that encompasses, dictates it should be so.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Oh dear Lord. If you're apologising for all of these people then I feel duty bound to apologise for Stephanie Jarvis. There I've said it. And to my external shame on my father's side I must also put in a second apology for the tartan dress up doll known as Scotman. Thoughts & prayers Tattlers. Thoughts & prayers 🤣 🙏 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿 :ROFLMAO:
@M&MsMom and Princess you girls comments made me howl with laughter

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Tonight is the first semi-final night of the Eurovision Song Contest.
I tried to imagine PJ in the competition.
😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
So I had my first physical therapy today, and thankfully it’s located in the same building where I worked until recently 😋

half an hour of physical training, half an hour of physical treatment with that hot mud packs, and half an hour of… Johannes.
I never though I could enjoy so much pain while getting massaged.

He reeeeaallly pushed his fingers in my skin and took care of my muscles. And he looks like a young Jesus.
We found out that he is good friends with the electrician in my village, who takes care of the electric stuff in my house.
Johannes even guarded an Easter fire* whole night in our village. If I only knew then..

Oh, and he touched my ass multiple times… 7 more appointments to go.

*a regional custom in rural areas. A few days before Easter Sunday, piles made of wood, branches, and twig are being guarded at night by volunteers. They take care that no other people burn the piles before Easter Saturday.
it’s some sort of game.
Lovely to read it went well for you Halycon,. Johannes fingers contain healing magic and he looks like Jesus? Sacrilegious of me I know, but that's kinda hot! 😋 Looking forward to your next appointment? I know I am! 😄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Seeing Clara's comment about fannies freaky dress sense reminded me of the photo, posted here on tattle, of a pouty fannie in a long cloak circa uni days. I couldn't see it in the wiki media files, it was posted yonks ago. It struck me when I saw it that her dress sense wasn't just "out there" it was as Clara says full-on freaky. ffs, who wears something like that unless they're Ron Weasley on the set of Harry Potter!
I remember her cloak! I wear a cape sometime... Mine is zara and I wear it over my business dresses. I love that it gives the villain vibes. Who wants to be a princess if you can be the villain?

Back to SJ, she went from pretty much victorian to super short dresses. Why?

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I spent the whole video wondering if he was wearing pants under that kilt🤣🤣🤣
There's a scene in Braveheart where Mel Gibson is climbing up a rock wall - me and my younger sister freeze framed it (back in the old video tape days) because his kilt briefly flips up in the wind - he was wearing tighty whities.............. :confused:

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 17
I remember her cloak! I wear a cape sometime... Mine is zara and I wear it over my business dresses. I love that it gives the villain vibes. Who wants to be a princess if you can be the villain?

Back to SJ, she went from pretty much victorian to super short dresses. Why?
The legs are the last to go.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Tonight is the first semi-final night of the Eurovision Song Contest.
I tried to imagine PJ in the competition.
😂😂😂😂
A trip down eurovision memory lane, many long before Snorts was born. Enjoy. Look out for Steph and Snorts representing The Netherlands 1974 !!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
I dont know of her. Have to look up her channel. But I'm not sure I understand... you're saying her politics are right wing cult-y due to her being Australian? She's lost her accent then.

Noooo lol, clearly I'm bad at communicating. Her native country, Australia, is very conservative; her family is very nuclear professional boringness; but Kylie has taken it to the nth degree with her attempt at 50's housewife domestic goddess nostalgia where she seems to just live to make a comfortable home for her husband and our viewing. It's all too nostalgic and sadly, quite regressive. The baby voice she puts on, the rejection of anything considered modern whether it be television, film, clothes, makeup, music or technology (yet she uses YouTube and Patreon as a means of income - go figure), women cook, males work in offices and drive cars. Her whole ethos is very unsettling.

Last edited:
  • Sick
Send the link to Stephanie. It's time she got a new boyfriend.
I should send my 2 sons over, they're 28 & 30 and a darned site better looking than Phillis, take after their mother you see ;) I know, I know, throwing them to the wolf, but someone's got to do the dirty job and it would give us all a few weeks entertainment...

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
The legs are the last to go.
I have to admit SJ does have a good pair of legs.

But still your whole life you dress like a nun and suddenly you turn into a harlot. the hem of my dresses gets longer, not shorter.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
There's a scene in Braveheart where Mel Gibson is climbing up a rock wall - me and my younger sister freeze framed it (back in the old video tape days) because his kilt briefly flips up in the wind - he was wearing tighty whities.............. :confused:
Well he’s not a true Scotsman you know!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Tonight's Vlog...poor Vino kept getting deleted making comments about Snorts, including asking why he was wearing his "snood". Poor Snorts had to watch live chat via the brand new iMac. Watching his eyes and his nerves of him going back n forth from screen to ugly used brooch gifts was devilishly fun.

I kept getting distracted by guests wanting to come out the door behind Natty, especially the one with about 3 bottles of wine. Poor guests missed the Sundowner because of the greed grab. Julie would not let that happen at the Tiki Hut.
I saw two guests also and I was wondering who they were!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Noooo lol, clearly I'm bad at communicating. Her native country, Australia, is very conservative; her family is very nuclear professional boringness; but Kylie has taken it to the nth degree with her attempt at 50's housewife domestic goddess nostalgia where she seems to just live to make a comfortable home for her husband and our viewing. It's all too nostalgic and really quite regressive. The baby voice she puts on, the rejection of anything considered modern whether it be television, film, clothes, makeup, music or technology (yet she uses YouTube and Patreon as a means of income - go figure), women cook, males work in offices and drive cars. Her whole ethos is very unsettling.
🙂 Don't really much give a toss about her, it's just that I've never thought of Australia as particularly conservative; no matter which party is in power, or who resides in Yarralumla signing off for the Queen. Queensland and Western Australia might be viewed as middle of the road conservative, but Victoria, New South Wales, Tasmania, the Australian Capital and Northern Territories are definitely to the left of center. I've always thought of Australia as an extremely progressive left liberalist nation with their myriad advances in sciences, technologies, social and economic equality and in no way mired in stagnant and traditionalist right wing ideologies. Unless it's changed since my last visit. It has been a few years.

(Apologies for being OT).

• Heart
Reactions: 7
For the love of Pete! Please, please, please stop posting these close ups of the cameltoe. I know that they say that beauty is in the eye of the beholder... but frankly, this is not a good looking guy 🤢🤮
Who's Pete :unsure:;)

Let's not face shame, he ain't ugly to be fair, just a tadge 'ordinary' looking, but hey, each to to their own.
It's SJ waking up to that 'boatrace', not us
And she thinks he's paaaaaarfect 😛

• Haha
That show was wonderful. A shame it didn't last more seasons than three. I am curious to watch Caroline Stanbury on the upcoming Real Housewives of Dubai.
What a betch on wheels she was, and I loved every minute of it.
I also loved Ladies of London & Caroline Stanbury. I saw she just married a new much younger professional athlete husband. I hope the new show is a good one. Don’t let me down this time Andy Cohen! I’m not a fan of the Real Housewives of Miami. I did see Larsa & Scotty Pippen (season 1) at a high school basketball game around here before they split up. I was sitting in the gym bleachers 4 rows up & said to my husband, that guy sitting right in front of us looks like Scotty Pippen. Right after that, the pa announced the other team w/ …Scotty Pippen Jr. He was still in middle school, playing on the high school team.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Escape to rural France hasn't posted a daily vlog in a week. Too much action in the Toile de Jouy room perhaps?

danthedork.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.