The Chateau Diaries #143 how tattle saved me and my family

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Congratulations to @Marquis de Potpourri and @Jules100 on the new thread title!

And a big congrats to @billybudd on becoming our latest VIP!!

Most Liked Posts from the lasts thread:

Jules100
Chatty Member

Thursday at 11:51 PM
Omg, about 20 minutes ago, 1:15am, I was about to go to bed & someone tried to open my front door. I was on couch & heard my locked door knob wiggle, I looked at front door (it has obscured glass) & saw movement. My dogs heard it too & freaked out. I yelled for my son & husband, set off the car alarm to make some noise & called cops. Cops came, took report & said they’re searching the neighborhood. Scary! Never had any problem here in 7 years. Thanks Tattle for keeping me up way too late so I could keep my family safe!

Reactions:You, MarquisOfNadaillac, shaken&stirred and 54 others

OhIDontKnow...
VIP Member

Wednesday at 9:23 PM
In the “accounts” Patreon video she was using round figures for the lake 50,000 a year. If she’s getting “her words” about €110,000 net every four months from Patreon, then last year she got €330,000. Also, she didn’t mention paying for the chapel window in 2022.

I think the work on Jerry’s thing and Nuttis thing were probably paid in the wrong accounts and she’s stopped because she’s got to pay those accounts back out of her YouTube revenue. She probably also spent the lake money and is having to fund that account as well. I think the real reason she’s sideways is she’s dipped into line items she shouldn’t have and will excuse it all away with I lost track of my spending and thought I was okay. I think the 2021 accounts will tell a very interesting story. I’m thinking she’s overspent personally using the wrong funds to do so, and is currently paying that back. I also think she overspent on projects (30k on paneling) (5k on wallpaper) and that’s why she didn’t finish everything, ran out of money. She admitted she had all the different money in one bank account and it’s split now. She took 6 pricey vacations last year and 20 mini ones. Bet the spending got out of control on that too. You can actually take in a lot of money and end up with a cash flow problem when you spend it faster than you make it. I think she’s currently paying back the lake fund, it’ll probably take all year.

I would also bet she got in trouble for having volunteer staff working for the b&b and trading lodging for work. I think you have to issue a tax statement on the individual receiving the compensation for it to count as an expense. If she didn’t, it’s unethical. So Dan odd jobs in order to stay there. Wonder if Marie got paid anything? Josie? Sabina? Steve? Kat? Fanny just buys food and she has staff? Don’t think so. If they were volunteering a week at a time, fine. Not weeks on end.

Gaslighting and obfuscation for sure. My spider senses are never wrong. It’s why she doesn’t want to talk about it and continues to lie about the accounts not being ready. I do think she knows the two Patreon posse groups are after her. That’s why she’s doing her little bookkeeping show. She also made a point as to why Anne Marie hasn’t been in the vlogs and even showed his work to try to pile up the accomplishments. All I can say is missy better get busy planting some tit and building some tit or it’s only going to get worse for her. She also better stay her ass at home for a few months or they will double down on her.

Reactions:ChateauDeLaPlump, noisette, agualilas@ and 48 others

Sasha Groves

Yesterday at 11:35 AM
📢 Stop the press 📢
Caroline Not-Gooder doesn’t know the answer to something and has no opinion to offer!!
DF3401BB-D0F7-4C41-B6CA-BCA1953ABB78.jpeg

Reactions:You, Karma baby!, ChateauDeLaPlump and 48 others

Clara Burnett
VIP Member

Wednesday at 11:30 PM
Trengilly said:
Oh Clara, just spill it girl. They're all revelling in their own drama, what harm could another spillage do?
It's a fire I am not willing to lit. As I've said, this involves little children and the improvident actions of their parents, who should know better than to leave a legacy like this.

HouseLebel said:
I’m now convinced you have found a way to hack into that pink phone and can see through the camera lens like an FBI agent.
Lol, but no need, there are much more down to earth ways to navigate their bits and pieces.

LittleMore Cottage said:
I just saw a Ghost- no wait it's not the ghost of the accounts of the past---- it's the current accounts-- distract them with bull crap---- just to be clear association vs society - who gets paid what, where , when from what account---- I am so confused who's on first? who's on second? I don't know - he's on third. WTF peat and repeat the same thing I think we get it Patreon does not pay for your travel- but it does pay for plants - SMH I have to drink some wine now maybe in my alcohol daze it will make more sense-
That's exactly the strategy she's been frantically working on for weeks. As expected the chosen route is one of distraction and diversion. She's been warned that the mistakes she has made are evident and not easy to cover up, not even by smart accountants or flamboyant "excuses". It was even suggested she would own up to some of it on camera, by stating how inexperienced she was in handeling renovations on this scale and that the bad choices she has made were unfortunate but insurmountable, but as she is convinced she has done nothing wrong this kind of mea culpa (maxima or minima) would always showcase her bad acting skills and fake request for forgiveness, even though I still think she could get away with that too.
But no, instead of being transparant about what really has been going on, she wants to polish up the fact that's she's trying to learn how to keep her books in a way she should have done from the beginning and I'm sure she will be praised for it and some her most doubting patrons probably will be reassured: she made mistakes but is willing to learn from them, so all should be fine.
Personally, what strikes me as the most painful, is her boasting about how she's helping the local community by employing local people. What a load of crap! Building an association and society solely based on donations is entirely irresponsible. She knows this but just does not care.

Last edited: Wednesday at 11:49 PM

Reactions:You, Freesia54, ChateauDeLaPlump and 44 others

Clara Burnett
VIP Member

Thursday at 12:01 AM
lalablahblah said:
According to the bull tit accounts Patreon video he's a paid employee... According to French law he has to be paid...
Cyril is the half brother of Nicolas Gasquet, the friend Tess Hoffman sometimes brings to the tit show. He was also the chef in a local restaurant Dana took Stephanie Jarvis to, shown years ago i the flog, the same restaurant where Dana's then boyfriend worked as a waiter. It's all within a very small group of people that she is "helping the local community".

Reactions:You, ChateauDeLaPlump, agualilas@ and 44 others

Princess and the Pea
VIP Member

Yesterday at 2:07 PM
I was thinking today of what a fabulous group of people are on here. Maligned as gossipy trouble makers when really we are a worldwide organisation of warriors for truth & ethics. I LOVE our common aims & principles. I LOVE that I learn so much about places around the globe & different nations & regions of the UK. I LOVE the laughs & wit of our gang. I LOVE the different words & phrases. I LOVE that our comments make Fanny & her cult dance to our tune. I LOVE us.
ps Father O'Malley sends his regards ❤🙏

Reactions:You, pink roses, Petit Sange and 42 others

• Heart
Reactions: 23
I saw this today and thought that it would be a perfect gift for Stephanie...for the dining room credenza since it fits the Oriental theme...not that I'd ever send her anything but maybe one of her flying monkeys will see it on here and jump at the chance to get her something unique....

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
Thanks so much for the sparkling new thread @Lady Rosalie and great title collaboration @Marquis de Potpourri and @Jules100 - you guys absolutely rock. I missed the new thread by a matter of minutes so thought I’d transfer my post over if that’s okay. I screenshotted as I couldn’t quote.
Also, please let me know if I understand things incorrectly, as I’m not a Patreon - nor am I likely to ever be one😳😬
27EAFE7C-DEC4-4750-9546-0720BCB3DAB6.jpeg

BiB
Yes, she must meet the Tax Department “requirements” to meet obligations of the special tax status they enjoy for monies put into the preservation, restoration to the ‘historic’ chateau.
She has no such obligation to Patreons, who gift their money, from what I can see on the site, “to support art in action”. I understand that initially SJ didn’t intend to use the money expressly and solely for restoration, but after hearing about the tax-exemption status for funds allocated to this end, she decided to use it for this purpose. After all she is hauling in a more than handy income on YouTube.
Conceivably she could withhold as much as she liked from the Patreon proceeds for personal use, the BnB or whatever, but she’d just have to pay normal tax. Do I have this right?
F98A9FE4-4849-4AE5-BFC5-8308736549A1.jpeg

4D80C38B-1073-4366-9490-A2063322D0E8.jpeg

Reactions: 19
I saw this today and thought that it would be a perfect gift for Stephanie...for the dining room credenza since it fits the Oriental theme...not that I'd ever send her anything but maybe one of her flying monkeys will see it on here and jump at the chance to get her something unique....

You just helped Phiphi find his next gift for her!! That is totally something that the both would think they need!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Thank you for the new thread Lady Rosalie !

Happy Mothers Day to all in Australia and I think its Mothers Day in the USA too .

• Heart
Reactions: 28

Sold for $1786.49 apparently according to the associated Instagram account!! This doll certainly has got Fanny's gift grabby hands clutching for everything, turning things over to see the makers marks!!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
The only YouTube and Instagram subscription I currently have is Chateau de Purnon.
Huge works, architect, craftsmen from France who know what they are doing.
Most beautiful of all to me is that these French masters get a chance to say how they will work, when and what.
Beautiful!
The posts are all about the castle, not the owners. Super! (For now)

• Heart
Reactions: 20
You ask who's going to bully the bully...?

Kat!

Apart from a possible hook-up with Dan again, why else is she there for such a short time. Don't forget she has arrived from a non Schengen country and has to jump through certain hoops for entry. A short trip like that hardly seems worth it unless there's an ulterior motive...

She has the right sarcastic attitude and steely side to deal with a bully. And a narcissist!

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Congratulations @billybudd on VIP!

Happy Mother’s Day to all the moms, and to everyone who acts as a mom to a special person in their life! ❤

F8F03CF8-7B09-4318-8CD4-07ABAB783D9E.jpeg
7F14E579-137A-40CA-B359-BA375786796B.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 35
The only YouTube and Instagram subscription I currently have is Chateau de Purnon.
Most beautiful of all to me is that these French masters get a chance to say how they will work, when and what.
Beautiful!

Yes add them to the list of authentic expat chateau owners. Big plus for using local. It is a listed building

You ask who's going to bully the bully...?

Kat!

Apart from a possible hook-up with Dan again, why else is she there for such a short time. Don't forget she has arrived from a non Schengen country and has to jump through certain hoops for entry. A short trip like that hardly seems worth it unless there's an ulterior motive...

She has the right sarcastic attitude and steely side to deal with a bully. And a narcissist!
Yeah the lazy bully is not doing much for the chateau brand. You may have a point.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Dear Stephanie,
Happy Mother’s Day. You are doing such a good job raising your son PhiPhi. Your energy and zest for life at your age is stoked by, well, an inbred gift that some might think is a mania, but wipe those tears darling I think you are paarfect. The fact that he can wear your clothes now, my how he has grown! So cute in those heels. I am so sorry I missed showing up for his recent school play. With love, Caroline Gooder
Dear Isabelle,
My God what you’ve given to the world, your daughter Stephanie. Doing my best to keep an eye on her. Sorry that she escaped the other day running in her velveteen slippers and pajamas. I had suggested she wear a bra and panties to keep her bits covered but alas, apple didn’t fall far from the tree. Get yourself to France now as I can no longer keep up with this, clearly I’ve got my hands full trying to save my son. Meanwhile, Happy Mother’s Day (act like one, please - book your damn flight, I beg you). Fondly, Your Sister

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
Beautiful!

Thanks for mentioning that channel, I just watched their "What Were we Thinking" YouTube video and immediately subscribed to their channel! She has a website design company, so their website is very nice. I like the drink coasters made from reclaimed chateau roof tiles they are selling in their shop. https://chateaupurnon.com/

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Sold for $1786.49 apparently according to the associated Instagram account!! This doll certainly has got Fanny's gift grabby hands clutching for everything, turning things over to see the makers marks!!
I despise it when she does that. Such bad manners. Just so crass knowing the price of everything and the value of nothing.

Selmar's latest offer...

I only managed to make it to halfway before his inane booming laughter got to me. The place needs a ton of work, but I like it's bones! He still hasn't sorted out his sound out and that laughter was all I could hear without turning my speakers up to 11. Tune in to watch the owner lug her hefty puppy around for 40 minutes.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.