The Chateau Diaries #137 Fraudie Fannie finagles finances from foolish fading female fanatics!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Now forgive me because I should know this..& I have looked in Wiki (promise) - but despite racking my brains I cannot think if it has been established how Fanny is 'friends' with Kim. I've looked in Fanny's vlogs where she says '
The biggest Easter controversy here is – to Onesie or not to Onesie? There are two rival camps. The Onesie Camp is led by Michael Potts (one of my two co-chatelains), whilst the Anti-Onesies are led by Kim (an old friend of mine and one of the ‘original Easter’ members).' But who is she? Sorrrrreeeee 🤣 In my defence M'Lud I did have a Chateau/Tattle break for a year to save my sanity...🤣
Kim is a friend of Potts from his university days. Or so it was said in a vlog ... I'll post it later, got to go to work :(

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Hello, Tattlers!

Off topic, so if you don't like pies, eyebrows, or gardening, feel free to skip.

As we all know, Tattlers don't Rattle, but if you could send any good juju my way around 1pm CST, I will be heading into (hopefully) minor surgery, home later today.

Looking forward to catching up on the shenanigans once I am back, so don't have too much fun without me, mmmm kay?

Thankful for you all,

Mags

P.S. - @ComtesseRose did you see the meet the Queens for the ALL WINNERS SEASON? Debuts May 20th, and I am so excited I don't know what to do with myself!

Ok, headed to the hospital. Thanks again!
Wishing you a successful surgery, and speedy recovery.xo

• Heart
Reactions: 22
@MagpieSassyPants Yes! I saw it, and I'm looking forward to it... even more so for Season 14 to end. LOL! Wish you well on your surgery. 💖

If I quote this, does this answer your question...
Although, some suspect she's one the inside... like Caroline Gooder.
An insider . I suspect the different aliases depends on which pair of Fanny's high heels Snorty is wearing that day.

• Haha
Hello, Tattlers!

Off topic, so if you don't like pies, eyebrows, or gardening, feel free to skip.

As we all know, Tattlers don't Rattle, but if you could send any good juju my way around 1pm CST, I will be heading into (hopefully) minor surgery, home later today.

Looking forward to catching up on the shenanigans once I am back, so don't have too much fun without me, mmmm kay?

Thankful for you all,

Mags

P.S. - @ComtesseRose did you see the meet the Queens for the ALL WINNERS SEASON? Debuts May 20th, and I am so excited I don't know what to do with myself!

Ok, headed to the hospital. Thanks again!
You have my prayers. May things go smoothly and your recovery go quickly.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Sara Phillips' and Stephen Cole's website now has a 404 oops message.
No mention of the canceled workshops. 🤔
This was posted the the YT community page.
Manor and Maker
13 hours ago
Hello! It's been a week of ups and downs, to say the least. We hope to have two videos out to you this week, the first will be a Maker video featuring Clementine in the kitchen making a couple of delightful dishes - fougasse and macarons. We hope to have the second video out in a couple more days, catching up on all the events of the week. Stay tuned, and thanks for watching!
Adding to 👆 this post...
Manor and Maker
48 minutes ago
And this is what happens in a week of ups and downs. Something happened to the end of the Fougasse & Macaron video - I will post a new version shortly!

...and this 👇
Their free help have departed.

10/04/2022
Left by host for Workawayer (Clementine & Sven)

Clementine & Sven are now part of our family. We had an amazing time with them, and they were so helpful. Our personalities & workstyles really connected - I like to give the intent of the problem to be solved without micromanaging, and then Clem & Sven could work independently to make great decisions and create amazing results.

They were patient and helpful with my French skills, and also speak excellent English. We loved Clementine's cooking! Such a variety, and well-spiced, and flexible to our preferences - plus her amazing desserts! Sven really came to the rescue with his problem-solving skills a few times. They have a great complement of skills and can-do attitude. Our dogs loved them too, and also can't wait until they come back!

• Wow
Reactions: 19
From Dan's vldeo. For. The. Love. Of. GOOOODDD! He was trying to finish working at the shitshow so he could go spend some days with him family, as he states at the end. He also had Bluetooth headphones for listening to music, so that was helping him.

Phyllis Mekoleske
3 hours ago
PLEASE , IF YOURE STAYING AWAKE ALL NIGHT CAUSE YOURE STILL IN YOUR "WORKING ZONE."....THATS A SIGN OF" BI POLAR PERSONALITY DISORDER." NOT SLEEPING DUE TO CHASING YOUR GRAND IDEAS. PLEASE FOR YOUR FAMILIES SAKE GET IT CHECKED OUT BY A DOCTOR.. MEDICATION CAN HELP..CREATIVE PASSIONATE PEOPLE GET EXTREME HIGHS ON THEIR IDEAS , & CHOOSE TO STAY AWAKE SOMETIMES FOR DAYS... FOLLOWED BY EXTREME DEBILITATING LOWS. PSYCHIATRIC DOCTORS CALL IT. THE PENDULUM EFFECT . YOUR WIFE & CHILDREN NEED YOU HEALTHY MENTALLY TOO.
Show less
I HATE the all caps shouting that some people use. I know that older people use it to be able to see but there are other ways, like enlarging their text or view.
Rant over.

Anytime Dan is being complimented and spoken to while Natti is in the room, watch her face. She cannot stand him. (Or anyone by the looks of it.)
Interesting, I would also guess from Amaury's facial reactions sometimes, he's a bit annoyed with Dan at times too. Stephanie's ADHD flapping likely heightens Dan's.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Teaching Antoine some work ethics seems sensible and wise, but by allowing Stephanie Jarvis to use him once again for her flogs it actually shows the disgustingly low morals his parents have adopted. The Larkins should protect their son from exposure on the internet at his age, but instead they think it's a good idea to pair him with a person who has not worked once in her entire life and has the most distorted ideas about children and how to approach them. Shame on Nic and Marie, again.
So well said, Clara. It's extra appalling that Nic, who's theoretically profiting as much as Stephanie from the Patreon contributions to renovate the chateau (that is if any renovations are ever actually made), "protects" himself from internet exposure by literally wearing a bag over his head yet, he's fine shoving his stepchild front and center to collect gifts and up the vlog's family friendly quotient. Where does that man get off? In some ways he's worse than Stephanie.
This is one reason I absolutely can not and will not watch one more minute of CD, even though I was a Patron and enthusiastic supporter for years- how did I ever do that? I do so appreciate all of you for gritting your teeth to watch, keeping us updated and the flame of outrage alive!

• Heart
Reactions: 27
This is rich, coming from Caroline Gooder. 🤔
From Selmar's latest flog...
caroline gooder
13 hours ago (edited)
Selmar. Good Luck with the Dance Hall project. I hope you will be able to get a project there under way quickly. The kitchen is a big project that Bill may need to rethnk, as a professional kitchen may be needed for events in the future, so why not do it now and not a semiprofessional one?

caroline gooder
12 hours ago
One of the comments said it was a three week visit this time, so don't rush things yet.

caroline gooder
15 hours ago (edited)
@Beth Wade Can you explain why electric heating is not sustainable during winter in France? Is Solar powered, Wood Pallets or a Geothermal Vault something to investigate? No one ever discussed the pro and cons of different systems in Chateaux, just don't use them during the Winter.🤣❤🌺
caroline gooder
14 hours ago (edited)
@Taunya Henderson Selmar was an independent contractor at Lalande who was looking at many Chateaux for a dance hall project and/or buying opportunity. He worked at several different chateaux and projects. Lalande was a central hub where they knew he was leaving in the future, so there was no surprise there. A room issue with new management in three different languages, and how it affected the trip to Versailles has no bearing on him working on new projects and switching Hubs. 😁❤🌺🌹
caroline gooder
13 hours ago
@Taunya Henderson Selmar shared with his Patrons only at first, but everyone else discussed it. Social media being what it is Selmar had to address it. Selmar is an independent contractor. Please stop discussing this per an HR employee situation. Thank you.
caroline gooder
12 hours ago
@Taunya Henderson Your views of what Patrons should know may differ from other peoples' views. 😁We can all personally report Trolls and do so, but decisions about what is a personal dig or harassment is very subjective. YouTube tries its best get them off after they are reported.
Does anyone with another identity on here not call out Caroline Gooder aka Stephanie Jarvis and tell her to shut the hell up. Fanny is blowing her cover there by constantly piping up to answer any negativity. As I said before the choice of alter ego 'Gooder' when Jarvis is anything but 'Good' eh? 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Anytime Dan is being complimented and spoken to while Natti is in the room, watch her face. She cannot stand him. (Or anyone by the looks of it.)
She's always angry and moody when she discovers that some MEN won't allow themselves to be controlled. micro-managed and spoken too in a disdainful demanding manner. Let her micromanage the cousin if she wants her relationship to fail. It's her arrogance and bossiness that costed her plenty already. Why do you think she stays at the *eclectic freezer box* because nobody sane would put up with that overbearing nonsense.

Reactions: 16
Thank you for the video and summery.

When Stephanie is talking about the Ukrainian soup she made for Pavlina when she arrived. Pavlina acknowledges that she watches The Chateau Diaries by saying that Stephanie blended the Ukrainian soup on the Valentines Video. So a subtle hint that she is a Ukrainian fan or friend of a friend.

Poor Antione having to do chores around the farmhouse. His Stepdad should be leading by example. Don’t get me wrong it is good for him but it really is not his home. And the poor lad never seems to bring friends along. He must be so bored. I would of encouraged him to bring friends if he weee my son. But we have spoken of this before.

Amourie is opposite Nasty Nati. Gerry is not there. Maybe the ‘chosen ones’ are dining together in the gardeners cottage.
You caught that bit with Pavlina, too?
I sure did.....and I'm standing on what I said from Day One.......her time at CLL was pre-planned long before this terrible war started. Stephanie did not pluck her at random from the refugee train. As I will always say, though, this doesn't mean Pavlina isn't a refugee - she is and should be treated with the same care as any other person in her situation. It's really shameful that Stephanie tries to pass this off as some altruistic thing that she's doing. She should come clean about it and I'd maybe have a tiny bit of respect for her if she did. What is horrible about this, to me, is that she's put Pavlina in a tough position, a person who is already reeling from what her country is going through and she can't even be honest about how she got there. Stephanie has robbed her of that ability to be at honest about it which makes her not at ease when that camera is rolling. IMO.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Does anyone with another identity on here not call out Caroline Gooder aka Stephanie Jarvis and tell her to shut the hell up. Fanny is blowing her cover there by constantly piping up to answer any negativity. As I said before the choice of alter ego 'Gooder' when Jarvis is anything but 'Good' eh? 🤣
Clara told us that when Tess was dating Potty, she hgave him the nickname "Caroline." Maybe food for thought. "Caroline" popped up on Selmar's disclosure vlog with her two penn'orth. I asked her if she was the official spokesman for Selmar as well as CD but she declined to answer. My post was deleted. I'm blocked on CD. I can imagine that Potty worked want to see what was going on with the Selmar debacle.

• Wow
Reactions: 26
Stephanie introduces Kim

Ah thank you. It threw me when Fanny's vlog described her as an old friend, but now it appears she's an old friend of a friend. I can understand why people can be conned by the shiny happy party Fanny. She comes across as great fun with her childlike ways and always wanting to have fun. But like that friend of yours who always wants just another drink, who never wants to go home, who thinks it's fun to climb scaffolding in heels. 🤣 🤣 ..but have spent all their £ & can't pay the bill or are sick on your sofa. Then they get on your nuts.

Last edited:
  • Heart
You caught that bit with Pavlina, too?
I sure did.....and I'm standing on what I said from Day One.......her time at CLL was pre-planned long before this terrible war started. Stephanie did not pluck her at random from the refugee train. As I will always say, though, this doesn't mean Pavlina isn't a refugee - she is and should be treated with the same care as any other person in her situation. It's really shameful that Stephanie tries to pass this off as some altruistic thing that she's doing. She should come clean about it and I'd maybe have a tiny bit of respect for her if she did. What is horrible about this, to me, is that she's put Pavlina in a tough position, a person who is already reeling from what her country is going through and she can't even be honest about how she got there. Stephanie has robbed her of that ability to be at honest about it which makes her not at ease when that camera is rolling. IMO.
That sunflower discussion in the green house also doesn’t sit well with me. How can she not know about their national flower. Her Instagram account is also suspect. Not the language of ESL.

• Wow
Reactions: 20
I just watched Stephanie Jarvis’s latest Patreon video, thanks for posting it. Here are some musings:
-I can’t believe that this is the footage that Steph wants people to pay for.

-Steph, please leave Antoine out of your nonsense, keep him as a vague blurry background character or out completely.

-The bookcase will cover too much new wallpaper, it’s gotta go. How many of Daddy’s large paintings will go up on the walls in that room?

-Actually reading a mushroom soup recipe from an old magazine. Kind of like that episode of Seinfeld when Elaine found the Soup Nazi’s recipes in an old armoire, except not entertaining or funny and Stephanie actually drained my will to live.

-In the kitchen, at the gross communal table, infected Stephanie actually tasted the borscht from her guests bowl, then left her used spoon on the old cabinet counter and walked out. Yuck, not only because of her unnamed infection, but hey remember Covid? Gross.

-More walking around her apocalyptic wasteland English garden oohing & ahhing. My autocorrect tried to write it as oozing & aging, maybe autocorrect knows Steph best? The dry moat stump town. Why don’t they ever remove or grind the stumps? Weeds & bluebells… Just a glimpse of a sunset that could have been a beautiful main feature of this useless waste of time.

-Stephanie Jarvis actually said she does not want the lake back if it will effect the frogs in anyway. WTF?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 38
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.