The Chateau Diaries #137 Fraudie Fannie finagles finances from foolish fading female fanatics!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They own 40%, but do Nic and Marie ever do (or ever done) any physical labour when they are at the shiteau? (Although Nic did help corral the sheep on one occasion)
Nope. But it has been like that for ages, even before Stephanie Jarvis started flogging: the Larkins like to leave the real work to the "staff" and just enjoy their holiday, without looking at what efforts are needed. As for the sheep: they are his, so when he's there it would be only right for him to tend to them.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 39
Thank you for the video and summery.

When Stephanie is talking about the Ukrainian soup she made for Pavlina when she arrived. Pavlina acknowledges that she watches The Chateau Diaries by saying that Stephanie blended the Ukrainian soup on the Valentines Video. So a subtle hint that she is a Ukrainian fan or friend of a friend.

Poor Antione having to do chores around the farmhouse. His Stepdad should be leading by example. Don’t get me wrong it is good for him but it really is not his home. And the poor lad never seems to bring friends along. He must be so bored. I would of encouraged him to bring friends if he weee my son. But we have spoken of this before.

Amourie is opposite Nasty Nati. Gerry is not there. Maybe the ‘chosen ones’ are dining together in the gardeners cottage.
Well, upstairs downstairs. This is how it works in a stately home. Do not ever forget!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
If Kim is doing the cooking will she be awarded the big bunny???

View attachment 1193468

View attachment 1193469
I doubt she will be doing the cooking for the real event, as nobody really likes her "taste", to put it mildly. Despite her efforts, she makes the weirdest combinations and is usually only allowed to prepare some quiches for lunch on Easter Sunday. Nobody actually tells her this in person, obviously, it's all packed in Stephanie Jarvis' smoke and mirrors a.k.a. backstabbing malicious gossip. And she calls us the trolls: you can't make it up.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 43
2006, Nic Larkin had no idea how handy a stepson would be. 2022, Antoine was put to work power washing the moss off the terrace.
Stephanie Jarvis has been shaken by the evidence we have here. So Lalande...

1649931673019.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 34
Natti is behind on her email…
Terri Bowlby-Chiasson
Antoine is so conscientious! He is delightful! Stephanie I do hope that you will take advantage of my offering to volunteer to help with the forest planting at some point. I had sent an email to Nati back in February… I realize you probably have hundreds who wish to do the same… I am very excited about this garden project! It will be magical! Thank you for sharing with us!

Clean up your mess… but why does Jeffery think there’s a lack of help at the shiteau? There's lots of people, but most of them are lazy.
Jeffrey A. Reed

Stephanie, things are really starting to shape up! The bluebells really are beautiful. Question: Are you having to wait on finishing the clearing up around the lake vicinity due to the environmental surveys or is it simply a lack of help at present? Having grown up on a cattle ranch, the (very) repressed farmer in me wants to see the debris and stumps cleared up. I enjoyed the tour and hope that you are feeling much better now!

Falling behind the Petherick's….
Jennifer Campbell

Thank you Steph for the update on the garden plans. I’m also excited to see the gardens progress. And the bluebells are glorious! Just a thought. While you are waiting for the chapel interior renovation have you given any thought to the chapel exterior? I do know you plan to hire a stonemason to repair the windows. If you look at Billy Petherick’s recent videos he has made a huge difference to his chapel and it took him about a week to do on his own. If you get your new cherry picker I reckon you and your merry team could do the same. And as the chapel will be the star of Le jardin anglaise it might be nice to having it looking it’s best.

Karla Smit

Jennifer Campbell has a good point regarding the exterior of the chapel. Billy did a beautiful job of preserving the doors (and I think it’s been since Percy worked on them that they were oiled?) and cleaning etc

Teaching Antoine some work ethics seems sensible and wise, but by allowing Stephanie Jarvis to use him once again for her flogs it actually shows the disgustingly low morals his parents have adopted. The Larkins should protect their son from exposure on the internet at his age, but instead they think it's a good idea to pair him with a person who has not worked once in her entire life and has the most distorted ideas about children and how to approach them. Shame on Nic and Marie, again.
Too bad Mummy & Daddy didn't teach Fanny any ethics (work ethics or otherwise). More time working and less time on a pedestal would have benefited Stephanie Jarvis.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
If Kim is doing the cooking will she be awarded the big bunny???

View attachment 1193468

View attachment 1193469
Now forgive me because I should know this..& I have looked in Wiki (promise) - but despite racking my brains I cannot think if it has been established how Fanny is 'friends' with Kim. I've looked in Fanny's vlogs where she says '
The biggest Easter controversy here is – to Onesie or not to Onesie? There are two rival camps. The Onesie Camp is led by Michael Potts (one of my two co-chatelains), whilst the Anti-Onesies are led by Kim (an old friend of mine and one of the ‘original Easter’ members).' But who is she? Sorrrrreeeee 🤣 In my defence M'Lud I did have a Chateau/Tattle break for a year to save my sanity...🤣

Reactions: 19
Natti is behind on her email…
Terri Bowlby-Chiasson
Antoine is so conscientious! He is delightful! Stephanie I do hope that you will take advantage of my offering to volunteer to help with the forest planting at some point. I had sent an email to Nati back in February… I realize you probably have hundreds who wish to do the same… I am very excited about this garden project! It will be magical! Thank you for sharing with us!

Clean up your mess… but why does Jeffery think there’s a lack of help at the shiteau? There's lots of people, but most of them are lazy.
Jeffrey A. Reed
Stephanie, things are really starting to shape up! The bluebells really are beautiful. Question: Are you having to wait on finishing the clearing up around the lake vicinity due to the environmental surveys or is it simply a lack of help at present? Having grown up on a cattle ranch, the (very) repressed farmer in me wants to see the debris and stumps cleared up. I enjoyed the tour and hope that you are feeling much better now!

Falling behind the Petherick's….
Jennifer Campbell
Thank you Steph for the update on the garden plans. I’m also excited to see the gardens progress. And the bluebells are glorious! Just a thought. While you are waiting for the chapel interior renovation have you given any thought to the chapel exterior? I do know you plan to hire a stonemason to repair the windows. If you look at Billy Petherick’s recent videos he has made a huge difference to his chapel and it took him about a week to do on his own. If you get your new cherry picker I reckon you and your merry team could do the same. And as the chapel will be the star of Le jardin anglaise it might be nice to having it looking it’s best.
Karla Smit
Jennifer Campbell has a good point regarding the exterior of the chapel. Billy did a beautiful job of preserving the doors (and I think it’s been since Percy worked on them that they were oiled?) and cleaning etc

Too bad Mummy & Daddy didn't teach Fanny any ethics (work ethics or otherwise). More time working and less time on a pedestal would have benefited Stephanie Jarvis.
This. Why can't she clean up the mess? Logs and mess EVERYWHERE. Instead of working on that, she has Dan digging up and destroying even more of the area. Hope she's having people sign wavers before they walk in the forest. Her whole "I know it's hard to picture NOW, but..." Yeah It's hard to picture how anything is going to grow with all that debris around and why on EARTH would you plant flowers that will constantly need their own infusion of special soil? Her scam (imo) seems to be doing a whole lot of nothing while claiming people are "working on things" back at offices. But OH! Here are some bluebells!

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Out of the mouth of babes – Antoine saying what we're all thinking....

Fanny
– ‘What do you think of the new tree’s’?
Antoine – ‘It’s uuuhh, really good’
Fanny – ‘Because you hadn’t sseen it all like this’
Antoine – ‘Well, it’s uuhhh, new’
Fanny - ‘It’s new. There’s no leaves yet’ ---- and there never will be you silly woman!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Thank you for the video and summery.

When Stephanie is talking about the Ukrainian soup she made for Pavlina when she arrived. Pavlina acknowledges that she watches The Chateau Diaries by saying that Stephanie blended the Ukrainian soup on the Valentines Video. So a subtle hint that she is a Ukrainian fan or friend of a friend.

Poor Antione having to do chores around the farmhouse. His Stepdad should be leading by example. Don’t get me wrong it is good for him but it really is not his home. And the poor lad never seems to bring friends along. He must be so bored. I would of encouraged him to bring friends if he weee my son. But we have spoken of this before.

Amourie is opposite Nasty Nati. Gerry is not there. Maybe the ‘chosen ones’ are dining together in the gardeners cottage.
That is Kim opposite Natti. I had another look doubting myself. Six at the table. Down the right, local house buyer, Natti, Pavlina and up the left Dan, Kim and other half of house buying duo.

• Heart
Out of the mouth of babes – Antoine saying what we're all thinking....

Fanny
– ‘What do you think of the new tree’s’?
Antoine – ‘It’s uuuhh, really good’
Fanny – ‘Because you hadn’t sseen it all like this’
Antoine – ‘Well, it’s uuhhh, new’
Fanny - ‘It’s new. There’s no leaves yet’ ---- and there never will be you silly woman!
I was waiting for Antoine to ask about the yellow tubes. 🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 23
This. Why can't she clean up the mess? Logs and mess EVERYWHERE. Instead of working on that, she has Dan digging up and destroying even more of the area. Hope she's having people sign wavers before they walk in the forest. Her whole "I know it's hard to picture NOW, but..." Yeah It's hard to picture how anything is going to grow with all that debris around and why on EARTH would you plant flowers that will constantly need their own infusion of special soil? Her scam (imo) seems to be doing a whole lot of nothing while claiming people are "working on things" back at offices. But OH! Here are some bluebells!
Nic the Tree Surgeon has a job for life clearing up Fanny's old, scruffy, wind-blown, heavily damaged, stubbly underbrush!

• Haha
Reactions: 28
2006, Nic Larkin had no idea how handy a stepson would be. 2022, Antoine was put to work power washing the moss off the terrace.
Stephanie Jarvis has been shaken by the evidence we have here. So Lalande...

View attachment 1193579
Moss covered terrace, crumbling stone steps but an enormous bottle of bubbly on the table. Priorities, I suppose. :rolleyes:

Stephanie Jarvis has always been transparent about her lack of hygiene, laziness and entitled hedonism - it is fools like me, that were in denial and dismissed the many obvious signs.. Wonder when more viewers or patrons will wake up. Or, perhaps they enjoy experiencing her lifestyle vicariously through the videos - maybe they aren't bothered by her lack of accounts and accountability, lack of progress, many unfinished projects and stories upon stories about the delays?

The drama triangle might be way to understand the dynamic - the alleged victim (Stephanie "poor me"), the heroic rescuer (patron "I'll help"), the persecutor (Stephanie "it's all your fault, I need more funds"), which morphs into the victim (patron) supporting the now rescuer (Stephanie - I'm saving a historic building) etc etc.

Reactions: 20
That is Kim opposite Natti. I had another look doubting myself. Six at the table. Down the right, local house buyer, Natti, Pavlina and up the left Dan, Kim and other half of house buying duo.
Nic, Marie, Antoine, Amuary, Natti, Gerry, Fanny, Snorty - all MIA. So already 14 at the shiteau.

Today's patron video - so many things to shake your head at!
  • Antoine - poor child having to go for a stroll with Fanny - I'd call him in for dinner too
  • Infection - Fanny drinking throughout her stroll - Clara Burnett said Fanny drinks when on antibiotics
  • Wine - had ice in the wine glass - no chilled wine in the new fridges or have they drank it all already?
  • Bad back - Fanny wearing high healed boots to stroll around the grounds (does the woman not own a pair of trainers?)
  • Reading Soup Recipe from 1894 - boring
  • Soup - Fanny just had a spoonful of soup before heading out for her stroll- but time to pour a drink (no wonder her health is deteriorating)
  • Tools - chainsaw just left sitting on the ground (no respect for tools or safety)
  • Garden - 1,200 plants arriving next week - how much will that cost? And that's just the beginning! (Davy has to be getting a cut)
  • Garden Design - Fanny's been looking at Davy's garden designs for over a year and she's only just figured out the Jardain Anglaise is shaped as 2 semicircles???? The woman is an idiot!
  • Kim - has been ensnared to cook for Easter weekend - can't believe she enjoys this, but for some reason she keeps returning
  • Bookshelf - placing in the hallway is a fire hazard . Guests need clear egress so that won't impress the Fire Marshall.
  • Bookshelf - every wall at HMN has wallpaper, so based on Fanny's logic that bookcase won't fit anywhere - therefore SELL IT
  • Hoarding - Encyclopedia Britannica - time to take to the charity shop (and not sure they'll even take them)
She doesn't know what the yellow flowers in the dry moat are. What an idiot! It's gorse. Common as muck gorse. Regular boring old gorse. Grows literally everywhere across Western Europe and the British Isles. Seriously ordinary plant in hedge rows, fields and in ditches that she must drive past each time she leaves the HMN. Hardly special and she's having orgasims over how pretty it is, when it isn't. Know it all Philip doesn't chime in saying he knows what it is, so he's an idiot too. FFS - you'd think these two had never stepped foot in the countryside before.

An hour of listening to the frog chorus at la Lande? Just kill me.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 37
Nope. But it has been like that for ages, even before Stephanie Jarvis started flogging: the Larkins like to leave the real work to the "staff" and just enjoy their holiday, without looking at what efforts are needed. As for the sheep: they are his, so when he's there it would be only right for him to tend to them.
They are palming Antoine off to Kirsty to entertain him. It will do him the world of good spending time with her. His English will improve and so will his gardening skills. Still, shame on them!

• Heart
Reactions: 36
What else is there to do though? Is there a TV room? His buddy is attached at the hip to Natti and squirreled away, it's cold in the chateau, I bet it gets dead boring at times.
He could always read the Encyclopedia Britannica.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.