The Chateau Diaries #137 Fraudie Fannie finagles finances from foolish fading female fanatics!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That sunflower discussion in the green house also doesn’t sit well with me. How can she not know about their national flower.
There are countries in which this national flower stuff is not really a big deal. I'm from Europe and I have no idea what the national flower of my country or the neighbouring countries is. The only time I come across national flowers is in American movies.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Does anyone with another identity on here not call out Caroline Gooder aka Stephanie Jarvis and tell her to shut the hell up. Fanny is blowing her cover there by constantly piping up to answer any negativity. As I said before the choice of alter ego 'Gooder' when Jarvis is anything but 'Good' eh? 🤣
Create a profile called "Carolyn Better" and take her to task.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 55
Well that was a breath of fresh air in comparison to recent vlogs. SJ with jeans on and paint on her hands. So much produce from the garden being served. FRK in great form and slagging SJ and her china obsession. Natti looking decades younger.
I did notice Gerry's watch. Is it a men's version of SJ's.
OMG the resemblance to Derick is strong in that screen grab.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Oh boy...
Missy Story
1 hour ago
The scarcity of simple project updates are what cause the masses to froth at the mouth. Nati's room simply forgotten/ignored for the next 'shiny thing' or Ian sacked for the leaky pipe? I very much like Ian and stressed that you'd sent him away. His illness would have been nice to know months ago so for prayer. Same for the chapel restorer. I do not subscribe nor watch this channel I find it gauche. Finding out you're sharing this info here and only here puts me over the edge. It gives cause to remember your actions have actions are positive and negative. You've saved your chateau but you are also the reason you have so many spiteful retractors

Jacqueline Reynolds
58 minutes ago (edited)
Like you you mean? Give it a rest Troll. We did know about Ian being off after an operation weeks ago. Patreons get updates on everything including the Chapel Restorer

Missy Story
1 hour ago
What happened to searching for treasure in the lake before it is restored? Open your pockets, buy a bunch of metal detectors and allow everyone some fun for Easter and moving forward

Jacqueline Reynolds
1 hour ago (edited)
There are strict regulations on the use of metal detectors in France. they would probably have to apply for a licence. Plus their Easter activities are already planned

Missy Story
1 hour ago
If Amorie is working non stop (which i do not doubt) why is is the progress not highlighted once a week? I want to see and learn from it as it progresses not simply a reveal upon completion. you're taking away away the vicarious joy as well as the reason for watching the channel. Frustrating

Jacqueline Reynolds
51 minutes ago (edited)
You again. Amaury is working on the panelling for the Marquis Apartment at the moment. Hes been seen with the wood in his workshop but everything else is being filmed for the tv show. After that he will commence with the Grand Salon panelling and there will be updates

Missy Story
2 hours ago
Jerry has to wait until next year before the work on his apartment begins again?! Wow, the man deals with cancer and is still on the mend... Heaven forbid he relapses and needs his promised for years space and you've choses the ornamental weeds instead of a loved one. Wow, i'm so sorry Jerry I'm so sorry that you rank so low on the list. You're worthy of so much better

Jacqueline Reynolds
1 hour ago
Get a grip. He still lives in England and since Brexit is restricted on visiting France. Plus the work on his apartment is continuing. It just wont be shown on the TV programme until next year. The garden works are not instead of but as well as

Karen A
21 hours ago
I keep trying to reply to Caroline Gooder but for some reason YouTube keeps erasing my reply’s. So sorry. I’m not ghosting u. I don’t know why. I hope you see this

caroline gooder
14 hours ago
I have had the same issue some days. Use a new thread or just do a general thread and I'll find it.
Where's Jaqueline Reynolds been living all this time? Under a rock?! Dim bint!

This is rich, coming from Caroline Gooder. 🤔
From Selmar's latest flog...
caroline gooder
13 hours ago (edited)
Selmar. Good Luck with the Dance Hall project. I hope you will be able to get a project there under way quickly. The kitchen is a big project that Bill may need to rethnk, as a professional kitchen may be needed for events in the future, so why not do it now and not a semiprofessional one?

caroline gooder
12 hours ago
One of the comments said it was a three week visit this time, so don't rush things yet.

caroline gooder
15 hours ago (edited)
@Beth Wade Can you explain why electric heating is not sustainable during winter in France? Is Solar powered, Wood Pallets or a Geothermal Vault something to investigate? No one ever discussed the pro and cons of different systems in Chateaux, just don't use them during the Winter.🤣❤🌺
caroline gooder
14 hours ago (edited)
@Taunya Henderson Selmar was an independent contractor at Lalande who was looking at many Chateaux for a dance hall project and/or buying opportunity. He worked at several different chateaux and projects. Lalande was a central hub where they knew he was leaving in the future, so there was no surprise there. A room issue with new management in three different languages, and how it affected the trip to Versailles has no bearing on him working on new projects and switching Hubs. 😁❤🌺🌹
caroline gooder
13 hours ago
@Taunya Henderson Selmar shared with his Patrons only at first, but everyone else discussed it. Social media being what it is Selmar had to address it. Selmar is an independent contractor. Please stop discussing this per an HR employee situation. Thank you.
caroline gooder
12 hours ago
@Taunya Henderson Your views of what Patrons should know may differ from other peoples' views. 😁We can all personally report Trolls and do so, but decisions about what is a personal dig or harassment is very subjective. YouTube tries its best get them off after they are reported.
Caroline needs a gag too!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
There are countries in which this national flower stuff is not really a big deal. I'm from Europe and I have no idea what the national flower of my country or the neighbouring countries is. The only time I come across national flowers is in American movies.
Mmmmmm 🤔 let’s agree to disagree. The sunflower to Ukraine is the poppy to Afghanistan. A huge part of their industry and foreign income.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Hello, Tattlers!

Off topic, so if you don't like pies, eyebrows, or gardening, feel free to skip.

As we all know, Tattlers don't Rattle, but if you could send any good juju my way around 1pm CST, I will be heading into (hopefully) minor surgery, home later today.

Looking forward to catching up on the shenanigans once I am back, so don't have too much fun without me, mmmm kay?

Thankful for you all,

Mags

P.S. - @ComtesseRose did you see the meet the Queens for the ALL WINNERS SEASON? Debuts May 20th, and I am so excited I don't know what to do with myself!

Ok, headed to the hospital. Thanks again!
1649950850609.png

• Heart
Reactions: 24
I feel sorry for Antoine because he must be bored to tears. Antoine used to hang out with Selmar and more recently he'd visit Amuary in the workshop, but Amuary is too busy with C4 and the Marquis Suite to spend time with him this trip.

They also never bring a friend for him to play with. They didn't even build the treehouse/fort for him to play in and in the summer I'm sure he'd enjoy a pool (even if Fanny doesn't want to get her hair wet).

Antoine's growing up fast and it won't be long before he won't want to spend time at the HMN with no friends his age.
Antoine seems a bit too old to be playing tree fort games. But he'd be invaluable in helping design one, and helping Amuary build one. Kids have great imaginations so it'd be all rope bridges, trap doors and tree canopy camouflage. I'd stick high powered binoculars up there to spy on people.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
However one would think that a Ukrainian would know that the largest agricultural crop are Sunflowers just after wheat.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Hello, Tattlers!

Off topic, so if you don't like pies, eyebrows, or gardening, feel free to skip.

As we all know, Tattlers don't Rattle, but if you could send any good juju my way around 1pm CST, I will be heading into (hopefully) minor surgery, home later today.

Looking forward to catching up on the shenanigans once I am back, so don't have too much fun without me, mmmm kay?

Thankful for you all,

Mags

P.S. - @ComtesseRose did you see the meet the Queens for the ALL WINNERS SEASON? Debuts May 20th, and I am so excited I don't know what to do with myself!

Ok, headed to the hospital. Thanks again!
Wishing you a very speedy recovery.x

• Heart
I just watched Stephanie Jarvis’s latest Patreon video, thanks for posting it. Here are some musings:
-I can’t believe that this is the footage that Steph wants people to pay for.

-Steph, please leave Antoine out of your nonsense, keep him as a vague blurry background character or out completely.

-The bookcase will cover too much new wallpaper, it’s gotta go. How many of Daddy’s large paintings will go up on the walls in that room?

-Actually reading a mushroom soup recipe from an old magazine. Kind of like that episode of Seinfeld when Elaine found the Soup Nazi’s recipes in an old armoire, except not entertaining or funny and Stephanie actually drained my will to live.

-In the kitchen, at the gross communal table, infected Stephanie actually tasted the borscht from her guests bowl, then left her used spoon on the old cabinet counter and walked out. Yuck, not only because of her unnamed infection, but hey remember Covid? Gross.

-More walking around her apocalyptic wasteland English garden oohing & ahhing. My autocorrect tried to write it as oozing & aging, maybe autocorrect knows Steph best? The dry moat stump town. Why don’t they ever remove or grind the stumps? Weeds & bluebells… Just a glimpse of a sunset that could have been a beautiful main feature of this useless waste of time.

-Stephanie Jarvis actually said she does not want the lake back if it will effect the frogs in anyway. WTF?
Thank you to everyone that watches and writes summaries! I'm intrigued to read what is happening but can't bring myself to watch since the Philip BF reveal - almost like an allergic reaction, I can't stomach seeing/hearing her hysterics. Stephanie Jarvis is an over-grown theatre kid on steroids.

Thank you for taking one for the team Jules100!

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I’m from the US, I don’t know what our national flower is. I’m from Florida, I don’t know what my state flower is. If someone tells me what they are, I’m not going to have an amazing earth shattering conversation about it. More like, “Oh, ok. I didn’t realize that.” If national flowers or birds or whatever are your thing, awesome. If not, no big deal.

Adding to 👆 this post...
Manor and Maker
48 minutes ago
And this is what happens in a week of ups and downs. Something happened to the end of the Fougasse & Macaron video - I will post a new version shortly!

...and this 👇
Their free help have departed.

10/04/2022
Left by host for Workawayer (Clementine & Sven)

Clementine & Sven are now part of our family. We had an amazing time with them, and they were so helpful. Our personalities & workstyles really connected - I like to give the intent of the problem to be solved without micromanaging, and then Clem & Sven could work independently to make great decisions and create amazing results.

They were patient and helpful with my French skills, and also speak excellent English. We loved Clementine's cooking! Such a variety, and well-spiced, and flexible to our preferences - plus her amazing desserts! Sven really came to the rescue with his problem-solving skills a few times. They have a great complement of skills and can-do attitude. Our dogs loved them too, and also can't wait until they come back!
I was keen on these two originally, they lived in Fergus, half an hour from me at the time which was cool... but does he do anything? He potters, he talks about what he's going to do, what he's waiting for to arrive etc... I saw him drag a tree with a lawn tractor... he takes trips and has family over, I don't watch it very often now, is he getting his hands dirty yet...? Or is Workaway providing the help these days.

I’m from the US, I don’t know what our national flower is. I’m from Florida, I don’t know what my state flower is. If someone tells me what they are, I’m not going to have an amazing earth shattering conversation about it. More like, “Oh, ok. I didn’t realize that.” If national flowers or birds or whatever are your thing, awesome. If not, no big deal.
The only reason I thought sunflowers were attached to the Ukraine is because of the old lady wanting to use Russian soldiers as fertilizer..

• Sad
Reactions: 9
I think the old lady that featured on the news taught us all that the Sunflower and Ukraine were significantly linked. She told Russian soldiers to put sunflower seeds in their pockets so that when they died the flowers would grow.

• Sad
Reactions: 14
I guess that it has to be orange blossom!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Antoine seems a bit too old to be playing tree fort games. But he'd be invaluable in helping design one, and helping Amuary build one. Kids have great imaginations so it'd be all rope bridges, trap doors and tree canopy camouflage. I'd stick high powered binoculars up there to spy on people.
Overnight sleep out would be fun too. Heck, no one ever even kicks a ball around that place. No frisbee, no croquet, no hoop for basketball - nothing for Antoine to do.

• Sad
Reactions: 18
It has become more then their national flower during the war and a international defiant symbol. Even the dumb Americans know this which is why all of the Russian consulates in the US and around the world have been bombarded with them.

1649952048191.png

1649952258958.png
1649952120369.png

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
Overnight sleep out would be fun too. Heck, no one ever even kicks a ball around that place. No frisbee, no croquet, no hoop for basketball - nothing for Antoine to do.
Instead he has to walk around with a mad woman who wears hills and drinks wine in the mud. 😡

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.